๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...

By xdeadvoidx

๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šœ [๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜…ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดโ˜…
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25
CH. 26
CH. 27
CH. 28
CH. 29
CH. 30
CH. 31
CH. 32
CH. 33
CH. 34
CH. 35
CH. 36
CH. 37
CH. 38
๐”น๐•’๐•• ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐”พ๐• ๐• ๐•• ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

CH. 11

2.8K 129 49
By xdeadvoidx

°(Y/N)'s POV°

I fluttered my eyes open, getting up slowly. "Huh, when did I get here?" I looked around and I was back at the room Judy and I are currently staying in.

Lawrence must have carried me here. I glanced beside me and Judy was there sound asleep. I sighed, getting up and walking to the door.

I concentrated on finding where this key belongs to. I left the room silently, walking through the hallway. As I was walking through the hallway, I could see a dark figure standing right in front of me.

I gasped from fear, my legs were frozen in place. They started walking slowly towards me. I weirdly couldn't move my body it's as if my body was glued to the floor.

It started getting nearer and nearer, I closed my eyes whimpering in fear. "(Y/N)?" I opened my eyes.

I sighed from relief, it was only Harry. "Why are you still up? Shouldn't you be resting?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "I should be the one asking you that." I giggled.

"I was just walking around, taking my mind off things. How about you?" He looked me in the eye. "Oh, I was just trying to find out where this key goes." I dangled the key in my finger.

"Why now?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Oh, I just wanted to, that's all." I gave him a small smile. "Alright, then, please let me accompany you." He gave me his usual warm smile as I nodded in response.

"Sure!" We started walking to the stairs, going down. We conversed for a while, trying to get to know each other a bit more. He talked about how things were going before they all came here.

"You must be devastated." I looked him in the eye as he sighed. "Yeah, that's why we should keep our suspicions aside." I nodded, agreeing with him.

In this situation, everyone should get along and have trust in each other. I didn't feel scared at all, because Harry kept me talkative the entire time.

The moonlight brightens up the hallway through the windows. "Oh, it's right here." We both stopped in front of the broadcasting room. "Why don't we try the key?" I nodded, immediately inserting the key through the keyhole.

"Huh?" The key didn't fit the keyhole, but the door doesn't seem to be locked. "That's weird," I mumbled under my breath, pushing the door slightly.

"Oh yeah, it works!" Harry grinned at me, patting my back. "Oh no, the door wasn't locked at all." I looked him in the eyes.

He stared at me confused. "What? That can't be right! We checked all the doors and they were all locked." Harry pondered to himself sceptically.

"Maybe it was unlocked all along, and you guys might've not noticed?" I tilted my head as Harry shook his head in disagreement.

"No, everyone has to report everything they know." He paused for a moment before continuing. "We all promised each other." He sighs.

He carefully steps inside, examining the room. "It's weirdly clean in here." I went in, looking around the place with my eyes.

"Perhaps, it must have been locked for a while?" He sounds unsure. There's only one explanation for this, someone must have been here.

If so, who would that be and why? I pondered to myself in deep thought. "You know what? it's best that we keep this from the others. I don't like keeping secrets but I think it's best if we keep this to ourselves." I nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~

It was finally night watch. I decided to go with Lawrence, and he seems to be very happy about my decision. We walked down the stairs, and it was the same hallway where Scarlett had tricked me into going to.

I frowned to myself, remembering the events that had happened here. "Is something wrong?" Lawrence must have noticed me frowning. "No, I was just looking at the pile of chairs and desks over there." I directed my attention towards the piled-up desks and chairs.

I answered him vaguely because I didn't want to tell him about what Scarlett had done to me. Lawrence kindly explains the things around here, but he still keeps his guard up while he does.

"We actually had stayed in that building over there." He points at the door. "That's the door to the middle school building." He pauses glancing at me once in a while before he continues.

"We were so excited to find a safe place when we first got here." He smiles at me. I nodded in understanding, Ethan had already told me about this but I just kept on listening carefully to what he was saying.

"One day, we suddenly got attacked by zombies and only a few of us were able to make it out alive." He sighs. "When things got quieter, we came back here to seal the door shut."

I gazed into his eyes "It must've been tough to handle. Especially for you, since you're the leader and all." I gave him a small smile.

"I wasn't back then.." "Oh, I thought you were." He shook his head whilst smiling at me. "There were plenty of people back then, and they were much older than me." He paused for a while.

"I guess they thought that I was too young to lead." He smiles at me, patting my head gently whilst staring into my (E/C) eyes. "But now, it's just us.."

Everything fell silent for a while. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment until he continued on talking about the things that had happened before.

"Maybe we could talk more about each other." He gave me a small smile. "Oh-oh! I have one for you, were you a senior class president before right?" He chuckled lightly "Nope, that was close though! I was the student council president."

"Oh, but you're more suited for the bigger role though!" I gave him a bright smile. "You're such a responsible and reliable person." I continued.

"I'm happy to hear that from you." He gave me a genuine smile. "I'm sure you also did well in school too, man I wouldn't be surprised if you were the most popular guy in school." I gave him a thumbs-up, grinning at him.

He nodded "Yeah, I was a straight-A student." "Oh wow, that's great! I was a straight-A student too!" I said enthusiastically.

"I had a study group with me, we always visited the public library to study together." He stared into my (E/C) orbs.

"Y-you did? That one famous library everybody went to?!" I gasped, surprised. He nodded "I-I often went there too.." I muttered to myself, but Lawrence heard it quite clearly.

"Yup, that's the one I used to go to nearly every day." He nodded, smiling at me. I was surprised, I knew that he was quite familiar but sadly I still couldn't place my finger at it.

I glanced up at him and he doesn't seem to be as excited as I am. "How come we've never met before?" I looked him in the eyes.

His smile disappears for a moment until it comes back up again. "Well, it sure is a big library." I nodded "I really miss those days." I sighed.

We continued talking and talking until we had to eventually end our patrol. "So, did you have any ambitions?" We walked up the stairs.

"Yeah, baking." "Woah, really?" I looked into his caramel brown eyes in surprise. "Mhm, I never really did pursue it because my parents wouldn't approve of it." He sighs.

"But I guess there's no stopping me now, I'm going to follow what my heart tells me to." I nodded in agreement, smiling at him.

"Amazing, will you let me try your pastries?" I gazed into his orbs. He chuckles "Of course!" He pats my shoulder.

"Then, I'll look forward to it!" I gave him a soft smile. "How about you? What were your ambitions?" He glanced at me as we both walked through the hallway.

"Well, my parents wanted me to go to a medical school to become a doctor, but I never really wanted to pursue it." I paused for a moment. "Why?" He asks, intrigued.

"Oh, I'm just really into art. Medical stuff aren't really my thing y'know?" I giggled lightly. "I think you'll be an amazing artist." He pats my back.

"Hopefully!" I smile at him. "I really like talking to you about this stuff." He looks me in the eye with his usual kind smile.

"Well, let's call it a night." Lawrence pats my back as I nodded.

-----------------

(A/N): I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please stay tuned for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 292 24
*Editing* Sophia's life had been pretty normal up until this point, Of course she's went through the normal teenage drama, her own personal problems...
292K 5.8K 27
A boyfriend scenario of DangerousFellows and I personally believe this is adorable. I put (DA) for During Apocalypse I'm hoping to do one that's Afte...
62 20 8
Tessa is a miracle. As the first ever human to be cured from the zombie plague everyone wants a piece of her, and they're not even zombies. With no...
166 1 10
Aurora Valentine, an 18 year old girl with epilepsy goes to school just to meet the worlds end. Her and her friends have a wild ride trying to surviv...