Cold Hearted//Jack Johnson

By voidwhittemore

Amber Elizabeth Gilinsky. Sister of Jack Gilinsky, falls for her brother's best friend? See how it all unra... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Cast.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
...

Chapter 9.

4.3K 122 8
By voidwhittemore

Johnson's POV>>

We kissed. It was amazing.
Amber's now asleep. This is perfect.
"Oh, sorry dude, I'll come back later." My friend Matt said with a girl standing next to him. She had medium blonde hair and blue eyes. I nodded towards her.
"Oh, this is my girlfriend Michelle.." Matt smiled, his face going red.
"So, it's been a while." I said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, it has. Who's this, your girlfriend?" He smirked.
"I wish." I chuckle at the thought.
"Wait, wait, wait, is that Gilinsky's sister? Dude he's going to flip shit..." Matt said getting quieter.
"I know.." I sighed.
"Wait, Jack Gilinsky? Is that Amber!" Michelle said.
"The one and only." She said groggily.
I smiled.
"Wait, was that..MICHELLE!" She practically screamed jumping out of the bed.
They hugged and drifted off to their own conversation.
I didn't hear much, but little bits and pieces.
Most of them were, "I know Jack's going to kill him," or, "he's already flipped once."
They stood up and looked at me.
"I'm going to send Jack up here, try to ease the thought we like each other?" She said it more as a question.
I nodded.
She smiled and walked out of the room.
I'm screwed.

<<YOURE WELCOME MICHELLE! yes a lot of updates in one day, might not update tomorrow, but I might so yeah byee>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 4.7K 121
Talia is just a normal single 18 year old girl when one day her life is flipped upside down. She decides to go and live on her own in Miami, Florida...
554K 20K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
158K 4.8K 58
"We lost a beloved close friend. He didn't deserve this but I guess it was his time. He will always be in our heart and never forgotten." - "Jack, yo...