Arranged Love

By Rakshaya_xx

Karthika is a girl who want a love marriage. She Is 27 years. Her parents are Hindus. Their are very strict... More

The meeting
First day of work
Date evening
Is Arun married?
Believing
Wedding day
Day after the marriage
Leaving for the army
The office time
The truth
Day off
Damon ?!!!!!
Nightmare
Devorce?!!!!!
Office time
My discusion
Divorce 😭😭
What's happening?!
The worse night
The man!!!
getting out!!!!!
ARUN!!!!!!
Explaining chapter
The truth behind the deal
New day
The evening
P1: The Christmas day
Part 2: The Christmas day

Aruns call

553 15 16
By Rakshaya_xx

It was Friday. Today maybe I get a call from Arun. Why am I so excited about it? I don't like him. I hate him. Uhm jup, I hate him. Definitely hate him.
Lia: "so it's the daily hating speech?!"
Me: "no it's not."
Lia: "we all know that you like your husband."
*took a deep breath out *
Me: "I don't even know. How he can do this all?"
Lia: "what do you mean?"
Me: "it's just the way that Arun's mother treat me."
Lia: "I know."
Me: "you know?"
Lia: "yes I do. I had a crush on Arun back in college. But my friend as you may know had also a crush on him longer then my. She blackmailed me. She told me that I should tell arun's mother that I liked him and that I was pregnant with his. I hadn't a choice back then. So I went to his mother's house. I told that I am having a child from her son. She scolded me. After I never went to him or his mother's house."
Me: "oh, I am really sorry."
Lia: "it's not a problem. But she can really be a b*tch if she wanna. I am sorry for my language."
I heard Arun's phone ranging.
Me: "I will get this."
Lia: "sure."
I walked to his phone. I took the call.
Me: "Karthika."
Arun: "hi Karthika."
Me: "hi, how are you?"
Arun: "so good."
That's when the doorbell rang.
Me: "Nice, how was your day?"
I walked to the door to see who it was.
Aruns: "it was the best day. I hoop that yours was also a good day."
I opened the door. When I saw..................................
Arun standing in the doorway. I was really i shock.

Lia: "Karthika, who is it?"
Arun: "what are you doing here, Lia?"
Lia: "I uhm, I uh. It's uh."
Me: "she didn't had a home for her kid. That's why she is here. And she helps me arrond the house."
Arun stepped into the house.
Arun: "I am here for three moths. I have vacation. And then I must go back."
It's sixth month that he was away for the army.
Me: "I will bring the bag to your room."
I picked his bag and went upstairs.
Arun * in the background*: "can you get me a whiskey bottle?"
Lia: "yes."
I went to his room. I didn't know what to say. It's our six moths together.
His mother called me.
Me: "hello?"
His mother: "hello, I made the divorce letter. I will bring it tomorrow. And you better going to sign it."
Before I got the chance to say something, she hang up.
Arun: "is there something?"
Me : "uhm, no. Everything is all right."
Arun: "oke. I will get a shower."
Me: "sure."

What will happen this 3 moths? Is there something? Why didn't he told Karthika that he was coming ? Was it really a surprise?
I am really sorry. That I published so late. I was so busy this days with a research for school.

Ps: thank you for reading my story.

Xoxoxo
Prettycutie15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 25.4K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
134K 5.3K 37
"Ahh, Aryan don't! It hurts." screamed Aksita. But Aryan was in his own thoughts. He was burning in jealousy. "Leave me! Aryan it's hurting badly ple...
4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...