The Redo

By Ahiriah

Crystal Myers, like any other nineteen-year-old in college, went to a party. There she met Jess Cole. They sp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿
π“‚€ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑 πŸ›πŸ˜ π“‚€
𝓒𝓱π“ͺ𝓹 31
'βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅'

Chapter 6

2.3K 33 2
By Ahiriah

Crystal

       When work was finish I took out my phone and looked at the text with his address then I typed it in my GPS. I arrived at his house 25 minutes later and called him to let him know I was here, his house is huge. I'm a doctor with a well paying job, I don't really see the use of living in a mansion, there's too much space but I won't judge you if you have one.

       The gates opened and I drove in. I parked then got out of my car and went up to his house. I waited for a few seconds before the door opened and I saw Jess. I said hi and he gestured for me to come in, he then walked me into the living room where I see Emily. I walked up to her and said hi baby and sat down beside me, she said hi mommy and jumped up to hug me j hugged her back and smiled at her before she crawled in my lap. I asked her how was her day.

      She said it was fun and that he took her shopping and they went to the pool and watched Cinderella. I said that's lovely baby, you ready to go. She said yes and Jess walked off, a few minutes later he came back with her stuff I took them from him and said thank you.

          He told me that he bought her a new Ipad, I told him he didn't have to because I'm planning on getting her a new one soon but thanked him anyway. He said that he knows. I told him goodbye and went to but Emily's bags in the car, then I went back to the house and picked up Emily, I then brought her out to the car and buckled her in her car seat then went to the driver's seat the drove away. 

          Jess 

                    I watched as she walked with Emily down to her car and buckled Emily in. I wondered what it would be like if we were a family. shit. I've never even thought about a family before I met them. I don't even know if she likes me much more want a family with me. We do make beautiful children and I'm definitely attracted to her. 

                   That night I lay in my bed thinking about my daughter's mother and if we would ever get together. I do like her and I'm gonna get her. 

Crystal

       We got home about twenty-five minutes later.  I gave  Emily a bath and made spaghetti and meatballs after we were finished eating Emily went to bed then I hopped into the shower, a few minutes later  I got out of the shower and got dressed then went to bed. I thought about how good Jess was with Emily, he's hot yes but I don't think if we got together it would work and I don't want to give Emily false hope that she would have her family living together and happy. 

*   sorry about this chapter being so short and I had school so it took longer * 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 3 13
This is a story I wrote when I was in my first year of college. It's not the best writing and there are most likely some grammar errors, but I though...
605 37 27
Just a sixteen year old girl, nothing could possibly go wrong. Until her bestfriend Lydia dragged her to a dumb college party one weekend. How will h...
1.6K 27 17
After the death of her father when she was 10 years old, Jennifer becomes closer to her mother who also lost her husband. Even after that tragedy, Je...
717K 18.5K 37
**Completed ** **Book 1 in a series involving the same group of friends** **strong sexual content** **some chapters may be triggering or hard to read...