Calypso and Leo go to high sc...

By Calypso223

Calypso and Leo go to highschool. They encounter jocks, mean girls, and soon a few of their friends join them... More

Calypso and Leo go to high school
A/N
Gym Class
Greek and drama
All Mine
Lunch
Together
Getting Ready
Party
Missing
Found
Perfect
Happy
Monday Mornings
Prank War
Movies
WHAT???!!!
Fire Kills
Awake
!!!
So Not Good
Title your Story Part
Picture Perfect
Blood Is Never Good
Hospital
Dead
A/N
Matt's Back
New Kid
Secret Admirer
Finding Nemo
The Fight
A/N
The Date
90 Missed Calls
Clothes Missing
Leo's Mad.
Tiffany
Cheating
Matt's Plan
Cheerleading
Win him back
Nightmares
Coffee
Blushing
Everyone Was Happy
Bored
A/N Please Read!
Suspended?!
Julia
Hey!
No!
Shouting

She's afraid

729 22 19
By Calypso223

Calypso's P.O.V

I can't believe it! After all we've been through, Leo kisses another girl! I got myself suspended for him! I had been so excited to see Leo, but what do I see when I come back? Leo kissing another girl! Tears were streaming down my face as I ran to my cabin at camp that Chiron and the campers had built for me. I ran inside of it and slammed the door, locking it. I collapsed onto my bed, bawling my eyes out. It seemed as though my whole world was falling apart around me. I heard knocking on my door. "Go Away!" I shouted. "Please Calypso, hear me out! Julia kissed me!" I heard Leo's voice. "Well, you didn't pull away at all. Actually, it seemed as though you were enjoying it!" I yelled. "Please Calypso!" I heard him again. "No, Leo. Please, just go away. I don't want anything to do with you. Stay away from me." I told him. I heard a sigh and footsteps slowly getting quieter and quieter. Soon, I didn't hear anything except the regular camp sounds. I pulled my bed covers over my body and cried myself to sleep.

Leo's P.O.V

This was very bad. She didn't want anything to do with me. I walked away from her cabin, extremely sad. I need to fix this, I just don't know how. Without my sunshine, my sky is gray. I walked to the Hephaestus cabin and slumped down onto my bed. I was thinking of plans to get Calypso to like me again. I thought myself to sleep.

Julia's P.O.V

In the morning, I woke up extra early before anyone was up yet. I crept out of my cabin, a box of matches in my hand. Time for phase two of my plan. I slowly walked to Calypso's cabin and grinned evilly. I finally got there and took a match out of the box. I slid the match against the rough side of the box and the top of the march lit up on fire. I quietly nailed Calypso's door shut and locked her in her cabin from the outside. I could still hear her quiet and slow breathing, which meant she was asleep. I put the match close to her cabin and set her cabin on fire. I sprinted away and went back to my cabin, where I crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

Calypso's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to the smell of smoke. I frowned and opened my eyes. Flames covered my walls and some parts of my floor. My whole cabin was on fire. I screamed and jumped out of bed, carefully avoiding the fire. I tried to open my door but it wouldn't budge. "Help!!!" I pounded on my door but still, it didn't budge. I continued to shout for help, but no one would hear me. They were probably all asleep. I was going to die in a fire. I was going to die, broken-hearted, and killed by the thing that I had grown to love. Fire.

Hello! How was that for a chapter?! I hope you like it! Please comment! Bye bye! - Calypso223

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.6K 21
One quiet girl. One popular boy. What could possibly happen if their paths cross?
241 4 21
Take a look into the world's of Maddie, Nick, and Lilly as they embark on the journey that is Highschool. What will they do and how will they cope wi...
136 16 15
You've gotta read to find out! Here is a little sneak peek ***** Amidst friendship, romance, love and family drama What will become of Alexia ⚠️ It c...
7.7K 291 18
After Sam's rough past with befriending and her father leaving her and her mother, she finds a way to rebuild herself. Put her pieces back together. ...