Falling slowly ...

By ju_stanother_1

Damien haas with reader. Y/n is punished to work for Smosh when she tries to stand up against her boss. This... More

Beginning.
The 'defy girl'
⚠️smut alert!!!
Finding a family
Our virtual pairing
Mentoring Shourtney... together! 1
Mentoring Shourtney together 2
Start of something new...
Damien and me.
SAO: SHE STOLE MY BEST FRIEND
"We are not over." The Defy fall
Bonding over Pebbles.
Naruto nights...
Our voice-overs
Mythical: Our ray of hope.
The auction
Closures...
PAAAARTYYYY!!!
Damien's POV
Podcast
You promised!

Medieval fanfic.

699 19 25
By ju_stanother_1

I won't bother you with details of rest of the days. You can imagine them being days before a difficult final exam.
You know what is coming, but only enough to ruin your nights.
I decided against talking to Damien about it, let the awkwardness be delayed as much as possible. Same can't be said for Courtney though. I called her to such an extent that Shayne had to intervene.
He said he gets my point but 4 in the morning right on the day of shoot is inexcusable.

Maybe.

Anyways, so here I am. Sitting in the makeup chair while Courtney is out there explaining Damien the script.
I don't know why I need make up at all. Its not my first time on camera, although it is the first time where I will have the lime light.

The moment I entered the shooting set, I was pulled and place on a stool.
I noticed another stool opposite to me, probably for Damien. Others, including Ian were sitting on a sofa.

Wait, Ian knows the script.
Should I ask him?

"Psttt. Ian..." I whispered.
He turned his head towards me immediately and leaned in.
"What?"
"What is the script?" I asked him, trying to bring an innocent vibe in it. You know, just in case it works.
"Oh, ok. Listen close." He said.

What? Really?
I can't believe that worked.

This guy is a gem.

I bent forward to listen better.
"It is 'i can't tell you because its against the rules'." he said and went back.

This guy is plain trash. Why did I even trust him?

Just as I finished giving Ian my 'i hate you' stare, Damien came in and sat on the sofa besides Shayne.
His blue streak was more prominent today than usual.

It is a gift you know, the sense of sight. You see the world around you, and you become more aware about it. But when nature plays it right, there comes one thing in your life which just does the opposite. The more you look at it, the more lost you get.
The less aware you are of the surrounding.

Traveling through his hair my eyes landed on his, his hazel eyes.

Just when I was about to go further down, he looked at me.

I instinctively turned my head away.

"Everybody ready?" Ryan shouted from behind the camera.
Bless you Ryan.

And so it began. My fanfic induction.

"Hi everyone, what's up?" Courtney began.
"Roof." Olivia said.

And then of course Olivia got a friendly hit by Courtney for that lame joke. Lame, overly outdated joke.
My editor mind immediately took a mental note of adding a punch sound to that.

"You all must be wondering 'Now that Smosh is starting afresh, what is the starter?' Well, let me tell you. We are starting things in a Smosh style." Shayne took over the main stage for a while.
Ian came in after that "And what better way for this than making someone uncomfortable?"

And everybody cheered to that.

Sadists (not literally).

"Yes, so today on Smosh pit, we have a FANFIC INDUCTION!!!!" Keith concluded.

"But Keith, who are we inducting in?" Damien said dramatically.
"Y/n." Courtney shouted before Keith even got the chance to open his mouth.

This introduction process went on for about 5 minutes. I could see how their skills were kind of rusty, but they all were entertaining still.

"So who is roped in with me today?" I asked as the script was getting handed over to me.
"Damien!!!" Shayne shouted.

I looked over to Damien.
Yup, he was surprised. But it was fake.
So he knew it before hand.
Atleast it saved him some sanity.

The next thing I know, I and Damien are sitting on stools, facing each other and all the eyes in the room were on us.

Shit.

"So this fanfic is written by Srishti Srivastava. Thanks dawg for this." Damien broke the silence.
"Yeah, thanks for providing them some ammo against me." I said.

"Alright, let us begin." Damien said.

"Setting, medieval Europe, in a market of a rich town.
The famous knight Damien is inspecting the town for any inconvenience. King Ian rules a happy land, and he wishes to keep doing so. To maintain the law, order and prosperity of the town, the brotherhood of Smosh works hard day and night." Damien began the fanfic in a dramatic sense.

"He he. King Ian Hecox." Ian pointed out, to which all of us laughed.
I immediately thought that Matt would suit to the role of ruler better, given his physique.

"Let them read Ian." Noah said.

It was now my turn.
"As the great blue knight Damien was inspecting the mirror shop, his eyes caught reflection of a beautiful milkmaid. Milkmaids and farmers were no unusual sight to the city, but he had never seen her before.

She looked lost. That could mean only one thing, she is new to the town."

"I should help her." Damien said his line perfectly on time.

(I will be using a dialogue format just for ease of writing)

Y/n: As the knight's steps brought him closer to the maiden, he noticed how beautiful she actually was.
Damien: Excuse me miss. Do you need any help?
Y/n: (surprised initially, but then regains composure and gives a gentle bow) yes sir, I seemed to have lost my way. Can you please direct me towards the sheds?
The knight was confused, why would she want to go to sheds in late afternoon? But he helped her anyways
Damien: The sheds are a bit afar from here. If you would follow me I will lead you to them.

Saying this Damien stood up and started acting like he was walking. I too did the same.

Next the script said that Damien will save me from accident. I wasn't quite sure what it meant.
But before I could do anything, Damien griped my arm and pulled me closer to him.

Damien: You should be careful woman, its a busy street on a busy day. Watch around.

It took me a moment to realise what had happened.
I quickly went back to the page in my hand and luckily immediately found my next line.

Y/n: Sorry sir, my mind was somewhere else.

So was mine.
To avoid awkwardness between me and him, and also partly because we were busy in this new Smosh set up, I and Damien didn't get to spend much time together. And now suddenly being together in a romantic setup and him pulling me close....
....it is too much for my heart to handle.
Standing so close to each other that if i bend slightly forward, there would be no space left between us. If i bend slightly forward, I might even kiss him.

Damien: There it is, the cattle shed.
Y/n: Thank you good sir.
As the maid made her way through the crowd, Damien decided to quench his thirsty eyes all he could before he was a knight again.
It suddenly struck him that he did not know her name. He will not be able to find her later if he did not know her name. And so he followed her to the shed and caught her in time just before she entered the straw shed.
Damien: Miss, what is your name?
Y/n: It is y/n good sir.
A satisfactory smile came on Damien's face as he repeated her name.
As happy as Damien was with today's events, y/n hoped that this is all that she would see of the handsome knight. Not that she didn't fall for him too, but she knew her place in the society. She knew that people of her ranks are not choosers, and people of his rank would never choose her.

Keith: Oh...

Just the timing of Keith's oh was so odd and his voice so weird for that word that it made us all laugh.

"What is thiiiiis?" I shook the paper in my hand.
"You haven't even completed yet." Courtney shouted.
"There's more of this?" I asked. I know it hasn't been very long since we started, but the story is just getting weirder by second.
"Yeah. So this is a part of a very long collection of chapters." Courtney said.
"A novel?" Olivia interrupted her.
"Online fanfic. Uh Olivia, don't interrupt me. So where was i? Yes, this story was so long that I had to pick out any two chapters. So this was one, and the next chapter is from middle of the novel. I have added a short summary of story in between."

"So we continue reading?" I asked her, just to be sure she doesn't want to do it herself. Courtney has been so involved in this that I wouldn't be surprised if she snatches both of our scripts and does the entire thing on her own.

Y/n: Summary of the story in between. Damien finds y/n yet again and this time their meeting went on for hours. They met day after day and in spite of y/n trying her best not to, she falls in love with the handsome blue knight. The knight too isn't able to control his heart from loving her more day by day.
Setting, the duo is sitting on a hill top,. watching the full moon in its heavenly glory.
Damien: Y/n, I have to tell you something.
Y/n: Yes Damien, go on.
Damien: Tomorrow I leave for a war.
Y/n: There was a sudden silence that filed the air. Damien shifted his gaze to y/n and was shocked to see her looking at him with teared up eyes.
Which war, she asked.
Damien: King Ian has picked up a fight from the neighboring kingdom. He is very determined to win this war and he wants every hand in war. He even called some worthy squires just to increase his army numbers.
Y/n: Is the enemy strong?
Damien was still looking at her sad eyes and knew that she wouldn't like the answer.
Damien: yes. And the way King Ian leads us in war, death is almost certain.

"King Ian." Noah said with a tone on disappointed and it just broke the momentum of the story.
"Yeah, who the hell appointed this guy as the king?" we heard Matt's voice from behind the camera. People started laughing to this even harder.
"Guuuys, let them read." Courtney went back to her only statement in the entire video.

Y/n: Then why are you going? You should just stay.
Damien: I want to stay here too y/n, but that is my duty. Moreover, I don't see an actual reason for my stay.
Y/n: Am I not enough for the reason?

Suddenly mutters from behind the camera stopped.
In every fanfiction, there comes one point in the story where you want to know what comes next with utmost desperacy. And then there comes a dialogue which does the same.
This may not be that point of the story, but this was that dialogue.
This is a very important monologue and I have to do it the necessary justice.

DAMIEN POV:
The next section of the story was a monologue.
Actually, the monologue is the last thing here. Good, atleast it will get over without any complications.
I kept my script down and paid my attention to y/n. She looked worried. She must be. We have done voice overs and yes this is not much different, but in a video facial expressions can't remain hidden. You have to give your best shot at maintaining a neutral expression.

"Am I not enough Damien? We both know that we have a certain romantic spot for each other in our hearts.
Well, i can't say for you, but I fell for you. I fell for you the moment I saw you for the first time on that busy day."

My mind immediately traveled back to that fortunate day when I saw her for the first time. When she bumped into me in Evan's office.

"I fell for you when you pulled me in and saved me from dangers every time it was necessary."

Fighting that dude for her, having her over to my house, being there for her when she needed me.

"I fell for you every time you came to meet me and my family."

Playing with Pebbles at her place.

"I fell for you every time we did something together."

Bringing Shayne and Courtney together, playing for Smosh games together, facing the fall down together, editing together, eating together, laughing together.

"I fell for you every night..."

Thinking about her in my bed and living a situation that can only exist in imagination. Trying to imagine her naked but only in vain.

"...and every day that we were together."

Voice overs, malls, meetings, office, home, café, get-togethers.

"I love you more than myself and I hate it because it is a fantasy that will never be real."

By now I was physically there, but my mind was somewhere else. My heart was somewhere else. My everything was with her.

"I wanted to, I want to believe that it was US all along, but it seems it was just me. So I think it would be good if we separate. It would be good for both of us."

Saying this she stood up on her spot and walked away from the camera view.

I love her.

I love her.

I love her and I love her.

"Oh no." Keith said and it brought me back to reality.
She stood there waiting for a reaction from everyone.
She stood there all pretty and innocent, unaware of what she had done to me.
She unknowingly awakened a desire I didn't know existed. She awakened lust and love for herself. She awakened a need to hear 'I love you' from her every day.

"Wooooooo. That was sooo good." Courtney yelled.
And immediately the whole room was filled with applause.
Y/n came back and sat on her stool.
"No wonder you two are rocking the voice overs." She added.

"Y/n you did it. Welcome to Smosh. Officially welcome to Smosh." Shayne said and hugged her.

Do something you have been sitting here for too long now.

"Yes, welcome to the mad house y/n." I said and hugged both Shayne and her.

The shooting ended soon and y/n immediately took the tape for editing. I have to see the video before it gets out, just to see if I gave myself away.
The day ended soon, but now that we both were back to normal, it was difficult to hold it all back.
I have to talk to someone about it.

Hi people, sorry this one is so fuckin long. I got really engaged in writing this and forgot about the word count.
Once again, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.5K 26
You decide to drop everything and move LA to pursue your dream of acting. When you get a job at Smosh, you find yourself falling for Shayne Topp, and...
17K 275 24
hey y'all constructive criticism is welcome. Y/N moved to LA 4 years ago and still hasn't found her spark. After a huge fight with her roommate she...
7.9K 132 18
(Y/N) lived a completely normal life as a YouTuber. She had millions of subscribers and amazing friends. Nothing could get any better... Or could it...
108K 1.5K 28
Y/N and Damien... the 'power' couple you could say. On and offs, arguments, forgiveness, it was a bumpy road for them but in the end... Everything al...