One Of A Kind (Klaus Mikaelso...

Bởi Paige_bar15

What will happen when Klaus Mikaelson meets Grace May Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler. She's the light i... Xem Thêm

It's Out!!!
Cast
Grace Lockwood
Chapter 2-Rose and Elijah
Chapter 3-Journals
Chapter 4-Elijah's Alive?!
Chapter 5- The sacrifice
Chapter 6-By The Light Of The Moon
Chapter 7- The Bite
Chapter 8- The Dinner Party
Chapter 9- Girls Night
Chapter 10- The Last Dance
Chapter 11- The Last Day
Chapter 12-As I Lay Dying
Chapter 13- We're Keeping The Dog
Chapter 14- On The Way To Ray
Chapter 15-Getting answers
Chapter 16- Hybrids
Chapter 17-Chicago
Chapter 18- Shopping Trip
Chapter 19- Secrets Are Out
Chapter 20- Birthdays
Chapter 21- Prank Night
Chater 22-The Dead Walking
Chapter 23- Homecoming
Chapter 24- The New Deal
Chapter 25- An Alter Ego?
Chapter 26- The Funeral.
Chapter 27- The Dinner Party
Chapter 28- Mikaelson ball
Chapter 29- Markings, Death, Betrayal, and Kidnappings?
Chapter 30- Unlikely Alliances
Chapter 31- Heat
Chapter 32- The Murder of One
Chapter 33- The Mind of a Killer
Chapter 34- The Roaring 20s
Chapter 35- Alaric 2.0
Chapter 36-The Departed
Chapter 37-All I Need
Chapter 38- Letting go
Chapter 39-Familiar
Chapter 40- The Five
Chapter 41- Tainted Love
Chapter 42-We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Chapter 43- Territorial
Chapter 44-Miss Mystic
Chapter 45-We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
Chapter 46-The Darkness Within
Chapter 47- The Truth Is Out
Chapter 48- The Past Comes Back
Chapter 49- Ancestors
Chapter 50-Mora Miserium.
Chapter 51- Girl Time
Chapter 52- Bad Planning
Chapter 53-Catch Me If You Can
Chapter 54- Kol's Death
Chapter 55-Birthmarks
Chapter 56- Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 57- Stand By Me
Chapter 58-Long-Lost What?!
Chapter 59-Silas in Mystic Falls
Chapter 60- Because the Night
Chapter 61-Hello, Silas.
Chapter 62- American Gothic
Chapter 63-The Other Side
Chapter 64-An Old Friend
Chapter 65-Out Running
Chapter 66- Inner demons
Chapter 67- Perfect Picture Strangers
Chapter 68-A New Hope
Book Two

Chapter 1-Masquerade

29.5K 464 351
Bởi Paige_bar15

A lot of shit went down yesterday.  Jenna stabbed herself and Elena and Stefan ended their relationship because of Katherine. Now here I am at the Salvatore's house along with Caroline.

"Here," Damon says handing Caroline a drink.

"Oh, can I get one to Day?" I question while I lean my head back on the chair looking at him.

"You want a cup of blood?" Damon questions with a smirk on his face. "I didn't think you liked it wolfy." 

"Haha. You know what I mean. Give me some of your stash of alcohol." I say sarcastically with a smile on my lips. "Come on, please," I beg, dragging out the please with puppy dog eyes.  

"You're underage." He states.

"So? Your point is what exactly?" I question getting up and walking towards the alcohol to pour myself some.

"You are underage, therefore you can't drink Gracie," Damon informs me.

"Ha! Like that's stopped me before." I respond walking back to my spot with an alcoholic beverage in my hand. Caroline watches us with a ghost smile on her lips.

"I'm still shaking." She says snapping Damon's attention back on her.

"What happened?" Stefan asks walking in. Caroline sighs deeply takes a sip of her drink.

"Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this." Damon states while Stefan approaches Caroline.

"I saw Katherine today." She starts off.

"Where?" Stefan immediately asks then looks at me."Were you there? Are you hurt Grace?" He questions concerned. I've always been like a little sister to the Salvatores and since I can control my transformation on full moons that make us closer since it's a supposed myth that werewolf venom can kill a vampire. I shake my head a Caroline continues.

"No Grace wasn't there. I saw her at the Grill. I just stopped by to gawk and...questi-stalk Matt." Caroline starts off.

"Skip the teen drama and get to it," Damon says while rolling his eyes.

"Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't have to go 'cause I'm a dufus. Anyway, then I saw her exiting a stall. I called Elena's name, then Katherine responded with asking if I was okay because I was with Matt. At that point, I knew I had to leave so I said whatever and tried to speed out. She stopped me and asked how I knew, then she told me to deliver a message."

"What was the message?" Stefan asks.

"Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood," Caroline repeats. 

"Tell him the rest of it," Damon tells Caroline.

"Tonight. At the Masquerade Ball." Caroline finishes.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off Guard." Stefan says turning to leave.

"She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks." Damon states.

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her." Stefan informs us while pacing.

"Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline questions.

"No.  Katherine's not getting dick," Damon says walking around the couch closer to me.

"Damon's right. We shouldn't give it to her." I express my opinion. Damon nodes sending me a smile to show his appreciation.

"I've had it. I'm gonna go to the Masquerade Ball and I'm going to kill her. Tonight." Damon expresses his thoughts.

"Cool. I'll help and you can be my hot date." I say agreeing with Damon.

"You're not gonna kill her," Stefan says while walking towards Damon. I frown at this Katerine is a real bitch and it constantly annoys me how she always says cryptic messages to me.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap," Damon says exasperated.

"You're not going to kill her. Either are you Grace." Stefan repeats himself.

"Oh, really?" Damon questions.

"Because I am," Stefan replies. Damon, Stefan, and I all nod towards each other in mutual agreement. I then look at the time and see that I'm supposed to pick up Jenna along with Matt, Jeremy, and Elena.

"Shoot! Sorry guys I have to go. I promised Elena I would be there to help bring Jenna home. Don't worry, I won't tell her. Anyway bye love you all and promise that I'll get to assist in Katherine's demise." I say while hurrying around grabbing my stuff and heading out.

"Yeah, yeah. We promise little bird." Damon tells me using the nickname he gave me.

"Bye, Day!" I shout as I head out the door.

***

We all start heading inside of the Gilbert residence. Matt is holding Jenna while I'm holing some flowers along with Elena

"Easy,"Matt says to Jenna walking inside with her with Jermey helping as well.

"Stop fussing, I'm fine," Jenna tells us.

"Jenna the doctor said to take it easy," I inform her as Jermey closes the door behind us and Matt helps Jenna to sit.

"Exactly, thank you, Grace," Elena says agreeing.

"You don't want to rip your stitches hemorrhage and die, all right?" Jeremy adds on agreeing with me and Elena

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is from embarrassment," Jenna informs.

"No..."Matt says.

"I 'walked' into a knife. How does somebody do that?" Jenna questions. 

"It was a freak accident." Elena tries to explain.

"Yeah, it happens," Jermy adds.

"To tell you the truth Jenna, I walk into knives most days too. It all too common, seriously a huge issue." I tell her while trying to hold a serious face but a bit of a smile cascades through.

"Yeah. I mean, I've done it like, 20 times at the Grill." Matt continues the joke.

"It seriously is a big issue, we should boycott knives," I state. Jenna chuckles while holding her stomach. "Okay. I'm being nice but seriously who's with me on the boycott issue?" Matt finally gets Jenna to the couch while me and Elena help her lie down.

"What should I do with this?" Matt asks holding up a brown bag. I take it and me and Elens head to the kitchen placing the things down.

"So what are we going to do?" Jeremy asks while walking towards us.

"Make lunch," Elena replies.

"About Katherine." Jeremy clarifies whispering.

"We're not going to do anything, Jer. Right, Elena?" I say lying smoothly 

"Yep," Elena tells Jeremy.

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that." Jeremy tries to reason with us.

"Yes, we can. If it keeps us safe, then we an." Elena counters.

"What if she tries something else?" Jeremy asks.

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. Well, I'm doing it now. Me and Stefan are over. She wins. The end."Elena tells Jer.

"You're being naive and you know it, you too Grace," Jer tells the both of us as he walks away.

"Where are you going?" Elena and I question simultaneously.

"Out. I'll be back!" Jeremy calls out grabbing his coat and leaving.

"I'll go with him," I state getting up to leave as well. Instead, I head back to the boarding house. I appear the same time Bonnie does. Caroline opens the door.

"Glad you came," Caroline says to Bonnie while she sends me a smile and hugs me.

"Care we just saw each other a couple of hours ago," I exclaimed giggling.

"I know I just missed you. She says as we detach.

"I got Stefan's message," Bonnie responds to Caroline.

" Hey, you brought the Grimoire. Thank you." Stefan says. I walk further in and see Damon and Alaric at a table discussing something.

"What's going on?" Bonnie questions.

"We're gonna kill Katherine," I say the same time as another Gilbert does. "Jeremy when the fuck did you get here?" I question as he walks by us. I walk after him towards Daon

"I can explain," Stefan tells Bonnie.

"Please."

"We're gonna kill Katherine," Stefan says leaving it at that and walking towards me, Damon, Jeremy, and Alaric.

"Now, this works with compressed air. The trigger is here. I've got two of these different in a size." He states showing us weapons. He then looks toward Jeremy and continues. "And for you, I recommend this. Fits nicely under a jacket sleeve. Heres the trigger when you're ready." Alaric shows us demonstrating.

"Oh! Cool! Let me try!" I exclaimed like a little kid on Christmas. Alaric then goes to stab Damon but he doesn't flinch.

"You wanted me to show you how to kill vampires," Alaric says. While Bonnie and Stefan walk away the rest of us stay by the weapons. I sneakily take a small pistol with wooden bullets and stash it in the back of my shirt.

***

"You sure you guys don't need me tonight?" Alaric asks once she finished packing up his weapons. 

"No, I need you to stay with Elena and I don't want her to know about this," Stefan explains.

"Ok. I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight." Alaric replies leaving.

"All right. f anybody wants to back out,I'll understand." Stefan asks us.

"Yeah, cold feel speak now. I don't want this going wrong because someone chickens out. Caroline?" Damon questions as I lean on him while his arm is wrapped around me.

"I won't. She killed me. Fair's fair. And as long as there are no werewolves running around." Caroline responds.

"Oh, I took care of Mason."

"And Gracie can control it. And if Tyler doesn't kill anyone-He won't turn."Jeremy states.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan asks.

"But no one gets hurt." She states.

"Except Katherine," I respond.

"Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart," Damon adds while pulling me closer.

***

It's time. I had my dress on and a matching mask to go with it. Under the mask, I had applied natural bronze makeup to my face giving it some edge. I walked done the stairs, my heels clicking every step I took. I walked down the Salvatore stairs meeting Damon at the bottom. I practically live there as well. I think I have my own room in most of my friend's houses.

"Hey handsome," I say approaching Damon at the bottom.

"Hello, little bird. Are you ready?" 

"Always," I respond as we head back towards my home. While walking around We run into Stefan.

"Do you see her?" Damon asks jogging up to Stefan.

"No." Stefan sighs." Are you sure you can do this?"

"Who are you talking to?" Damon questions.

"I had the chance to killer her, and I hesitated," Stefan admits.

"Well, that is the fork in the road between you and me, my friend I don't hesitate," Damon responds.

"You spent 145 years loving her. It could happen. To the both of you." I put in my share.

"I won't hesitate," Damon replies smoothly.

"Good, and if you happen too then I'll do it," I respond as Stefan nods walking off leaving me and Damon to follow. We eventually split and I run into Matt.

"You look great Gracie," Matt says pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks, Matt, you're looking handsome as well," I replied.

"Thanks,  let's go get a drink," he said walking away as I joined him. A little Katherine arrived coming towards me and Matt.

"Matt, Gracie." Katherine greeted pretending to be Elena.

"Elena I didn't think you were coming," Matt said looking at Katering.

"Yeah," I said agreeing with Matt deciding it was best to not say much to her. I felt a small kick on my shin and look over at Matt. "What was that for?" I question.

"You know." He responds as I roll my eyes.

"Excuse me," I say giving a sickly sweet smile while leaving. I walked over towards Damon and Bonnie.

"Hey BonBon, Day." I say cheerfully suing the nicknames I gave them.

"Grace you look gorgeous," Bonnie said hugging me.

"She's right, you are. How was distracting?" Damon questions me smirking.

"Thank guys for putting me on that. It was great. Amazing. So amazing that I want to kill myself." I tell them explaining sarcastically. Damon and Bonnie roll their eyes at my comment.

"Right well it's time to get Caroline to get her in that room," Damon said smirking.  I then split off  Looking for Care, while looking I feel my phone vibrate and look at the message. It was from Stefan telling me to meet him in the room that was spelled. As I start heading there I run into Katherine.

"Oh sorry, Elena," I say fakely while smiling.

"Quit the act Gracie, you know it's me." She says snidely.

"Of course Katherine, how could I not. You don't seem to get the hint that I don't like you so I'm just going to say it. I. Don't. Like. You."I state while trying to walk past her. She grabs my arm preventing me from going further.

"Not so fast little wolf. We need to have a chat."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Kat." I say giving her an aneurysm. She lets go immediately bending over in pain. 

"Oh, you two are just perfect for each other. He'll really love you." Katherine says cryptically.

"Ok. What the hell are you talking about." I growl out turning back to her.

"All will be figured out soon." She says smirking while talking away. I decide to let it go and continue my way towards the Salvatores.

"I put the body in the trunk for now." I hear Stefan say as I approach the pair.

"We can dump her when we get back," Damon explains.

"This is exactly what I didn't want, Damon," Stefan tell his brother.

"Stefan, it's collateral damage. "

"Right, which is why we need to call it off." Stefan explains.

"What? Who's hesitating now?" Damon questions.

"Hey. Don't do this to me!" Stefan exclaims by this time I decide to make my self known.

"Hey. This woman ruined your lives. She destroyed you guys. She played you. Lied to you. She's screwed up everyone's lives. Tonight it ends." I say."We can do it. Me and Day got your back Stef. All right?

"All right," Stefan says agreeing. 

I smiled at the two boys. They were strong and would protect who they care about. They fought a lot but would die for each other.  

I picked up a drink and started swirling it waiting for the arrival of Katherine. Damon and Stefan decided to hide while I just sat on the couch.

"Why do you keep dragging me into this? I don't want to be part of it." Caroline acts her part perfectly. 

"Shut up. Which room is it?" Katherine asks dragging a sobbing Caroline with her.

"It's that one," Care says. Katherine bursts through the doors while Careoling stops in the doorway.

"Where is she?" Katherine asks.  Caroline turns her sobs into laughter and smiles.

"Heh.Heh. I did it. Heh. I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you but I did it." Katherine rushes forwarded only to be blocked by an invisible barrier. 

"What-the." Katherine asks as Stefan steps out from his bidding spot. "Stefan." She says as she turns around.

"Hello, Katherine," Stefan says.

"God-bye, Katherine," Caroline said as she leaves.

"You don't really think you can kill me with that, no do you?" She questions while walking closer.

"No." Stefan responds as Damon comes out of the closet. "But he can." Stefan gestures with his head to Damon. Damon shoots the stake and it hits Katherine in the back. Katherine bends over in pain. Stefan then speeds towards her stabbing her with stealing her arm. Stefan goes to attack again but Katerine grabs his arm pushing him away. Damon grabs the stake out of her back and goes to stab her again but she catches his hand throwing him to the wall. As she's distracted with him Stefan gets up and throws another stake missing her and hitting the wall instead. Then he throws another but she catches throwing it back and hitting the wall as well.

Damon goes to stab her again but she knocks him over breaking a chair. Once again he gets up but she bends the stake so it's facing Damon and not her. She starts pushing it towards him almost puncturing the skin but Stefan gets up and pulls her back from behind putting her in a chokehold.

Just as Damon starts to rush over and is about to stab Katherine Jermey appears at the door.

"Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena." Jeremy explains. At this information, I immediately start moving towards Jeremy. Damon stops and Stefan lets her go.

"You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch." Katherine says taking a stake in her hand.

"Jeremy go check on Elena. Make sure she's ok. Go!" Stefan commands.

"Let's all make sure poor Elena is ok," Katherine says in spite. She then holds up the stake to her palm."Just a little bit more pressure."She then starts to cut into her palm. I grab the stake and throw it away. She grabs another one and angles it toward her stomach. "This is really going to hurt."

"Wait," Damon says and she stops. 

"Ok. So, how about that moonstone?" She asks. "The three of us together. Just like old times. except this time with little Gracie." Katherine says hauntingly." The brother that loved me too much and the one that didn't love me enough."

"And the evil slut vampire who only ever loved herself." I spit. Damon laughs with me agreeing with my statement.

"What happened to you, Damon? You use to be so sweet and polite?" Katherine questions.

"Oh, that Damon died a long time ago." He replies.

"Good. He was a bore." Katherine says.

"Oh, why don't you two stop antagonizing each other," Stefan suggests.

"Where's the moonstone?"She asks.

"What do you want with it?" I retort looking at her. She smirks at me then turns her attention to the other two.

"Does Elena enjoy both of you worshiping at her altar? How about you Gracie, when he hears about the Salvators he'll be livid."

"That was really desperate, Katherine. Don't you think that we can see right through you?" Stefan responds for me while I smile gratefully as he returns it.

"So it doesn't bother you that Damon is in love with your girlfriend?"She counters.

"Oh, stop it, Katherine. We all know Damon only has room for one woman and that me." I reply smirking toward Damon.

"Or what? You'll hurt me? Come on, Stefan. Everything that I feel, Elena feels. So, go ahead." Catherine then looks at Damon as though she's had an idea. "Or better yet. Kiss me Damon. She'll feel that too."

"You know, this whole Mason thing has me confused. Why a werewolf? The moonstone can break the curse that would help them destroy all vampires. So what's in it for you?"Stefan inquires.

"Sorry about your pet wolf. You should have kept him on a tighter leash." Damon adds on. I growl at him reminding him that that's my uncle he's talking about. Quickly he sends me an apologetic look.

"I'll have to remember that for next time. He not the only wolf in town." She says looking at me. "Oh, don't worry Gracie I wouldn't hurt you, maybe little Tyler, but not you." I growl louder as a warning. Tyler may not be my biological brother but he's apart of my pack and packs stick together. Plus, no matter what he's my little brother, the one who I would always look out for. I discretely show her my werewolf face and she looks away, scared? I think? 

  "Okay that's it I'm going to go with Jeremy. I'm going to go check on Elena." 

"What? How?" Damon asks after he snickers at my threat to Katherine.

"A little thing I asked Bonnie to make me, it's a charm that allows me to walk through," I lie walking through the threshold. I then decide to leave and head toward where Elena is by following Jeremy's scent.

"How is she?" I ask Jer as sit by Elena who looks tired.

"She's going as good as she can be doing." Then Bonnie comes back informing us that the link is broken. We all sigh in relief. 

***

After making sure Elena is okay I decided I should go back. Maybe to the Salvatore's or Gilberts. Most likely the Gilbert's. I walk out of the house in search of Elena and Spot her and Stefan on top of a hit by the lake taking. She then leaves. I eventually find her in the parking lot.

"Hey, Lena! Wait up!" I call out.

"Oh, Hey Gracie. What do you need?" She asks softly.

"Can I stay at your house tonight. It's been rough so I figured, you know what let's have a small girls night. Me and my best friends. What do you think?" I offer.

"Yeah sure. Definitely. What I need right now is some definite girls' time." She agrees. Then her phone starts ringing. "Oh, hold on a sec it Jeremy." She informs me as she answers.

"Yeah, Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Oh, and Grace is staying over tonight. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just going to go to bed after me and Grace get home. Maybe we'll eat some ice cream and talk a bit. Ok," Elena says as we continue walking towards her car. I then see someone behind us in the car window's reflection.

"Ele-!" I start off as I try to tell her. Everything around me then goes black. They inject me with something keeping me down.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

136K 2.7K 28
𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, daughter of Lucifer. Heiress of Hell. After 1,800 years in Hell, Lucif...
5.6K 84 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
46.6K 1.1K 26
First Instalment of the Queen series. Machae /ˈmækiː/ • daemons (spirits) of battle and combat Highest Ranking: • #vampirequeen : 1 • #warriorqueen :...
105K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...