Strangers | CallMeCarson FF

By Evieelow

"I don't want Cooper to tell my secrets to strangers" Strangers, that's what we were. With : lunch club, mis... More

Prologue
(1) Tutor
(2) Milkshake
(3) milkshakes part 2
(4) streaming
(5) secret
(6) the truth
(7) library
(8) Regret
(10) break
(11) streaming part 2
(12) Jack box
(13) pancakes
(14) food
(15) drama
(16) Phleb
(17) nervous breakdown
(18) Café

(9) #

306 5 1
By Evieelow

He smiled at me and answered "no I don't. " Even though he smiled at me while answering, he didn't seem happy. It looked like that question reminded him of something bad that had happened.
I awkwardly started to eat again and locked eyes with Carson. His eyes we're such a soft color but it was difficult to see what color exactly they were. Kind of green or blue. I started at his eyes a little longer before I caught myself and looked away.

"So Carson, do you have a job or something? To pay for your house? "
He smiled and shook his head "I make a lot of money with these streams, more than you'd think. So it's a business I just do it for the money. " He said the last part in a funny sarcastic tone and I joined his laughter.
"What about you? I saw you put some kind of uniform in your bag? "
"Yeah. I work in a small restaurant as a waiter. ", I replied almost becoming red out of embarrassment. Carson was a famous streamer and I was just a waiter.

" Well that's great! Next time we eat, we can just do it at your work so you can multitask. " He grinned at his brilliant idea and I just shook my head while laughing.
After that Carson kept bugging me about where I worked and that he wanted to come with me to my shift. I kept turning him down since I really didn't want him to see me in my stupid uniform serving rude people.

"Come on please. I want to be the rude customer. " He kept pleading. "No way! Besides I really can't loose my job . "
"Fine Anna but please come stream with me after work? "
I wasn't sure what to answer. On the one hand if I continued doing stuff with Carson we'd eventually become friends but on the other hand I'd be at work till 8 and I would need to shower.
"I'm really sorry but I work till late so I don't know if I can make it. " He looked at me with a sad expression "fine but let me at least get your number so I can annoy you at work! "

I laughed at his request and he handed me his phone. I typed in my number and handed it back to him.
"When do you have to leave for work anyway? And more importantly do you get free food?
" I looked at my own phone for the time and replied "I need to leave soon and yeah I get a lot of the food that's left over at the end of the day. " Carson chuckled a 'nice' and I agreed.
After a while it was time for me to leave and Carson accompanied me.

"You always walk everywhere?" I nodded to answer his question.
"Why? "
"Well, for one I don't have a car and I also don't have a drivers license. And it's not like everything is far away. I can basically just walk to school or my Job. "
"Well I don't live near campus " Carson replied and I wondered if he was implying anything. Since I wasn't sure I just laughed and said goodbye to him when we came near my place of work.

I waved while he walked away and got into the building to start my shift.
Before I even got the chance to change I spotted an entitled woman screaming at my coworker about the size of our drinks. I quickly made my way to the employees restroom and changed, ready to face the hells of customer service.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Streets By Taylor

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 78 51
They were trouble. You could just tell by looking at them. They didn't talk to anybody, besides others in the group and people in our school spread s...
226 1 36
"Why the hell can't we be together?!" "It's... complicated."
91.4K 1.9K 36
wowie am I right? ~Internet and real life!~ Ⓒ Sandyfroglegs 2022 [COMPLETED] #1 Ranks: #1 in Ted - 11/20/22 #1 in Lunchclub - 11/20/22 #1 in Schlatt...
39.3K 864 32
sʜᴇ's ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀɢɪʀʟ.. ᴊsᴄʜʟᴀᴛᴛ x ᴏᴄ Sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023 #1 in charlieslimesicle - 7/7/23 #2 in Ted - 7/28/23