Hetalia Shots!

By silverthornes

Basically its a bunch of one-shots and two-shots with our favorite countries. Accepting requests for: xReader... More

Intro
The Dragon & His Mate (Dragon Denmark x Male Reader)
Neko F.A.C.E.
To Court A Naga (Naga FrUK)
Colds In Spring (France x Reader x Germany)
Je t'aimerai toujours (Franada)
Saving Him (NorIce)
Don't Leave Me (NorIce)
Where Do Babies Come From
You're Perfect (2p FACE x Chubby Child Reader)
I Never Meant To Hurt You (GerIta) (Part 1)
I Never Meant To Hurt You (GerIta) (Part 2)
Where Did We Go Wrong? (UsUk)
Don't Shut Me Out (UsUk)
Fluffy Neko Mornings (HonIce)
That's Mine! (Naga 2p Axis x Naga Baby Country Reader x Naga 2p Allies x ?Naga)
Hello New Dad? (?Can x Naga Baby Country Reader)
Stop Suffering (GerFra)
Speak Only Truth (Awesome Trio x Reader)
Dear... (Germany x insecure reader)
What Have I Done? (2p China x reader)
I'll Help You (GerFra)
Ghost (F.A.C.E.)
Dog Love (Italy x Inu!reader)
What the-?! (GerIta)
Need A Hand? (Norway x Mute Reader)
You're Okay Now (Norway x Mute Reader)
We're Your Cure (BTT x Male reader)
We're Your Lovers~ (BTT x Male Reader) (Lemons Here)
Pay Attention To Me (2p Italy x Reader)
You Belong With Me (America x Nyo!England)
The Married Life (GerFra)
I'm Paying Attention (2p Italy x Reader) (Lemon)
A Fabulous Wedding~ (2p Romano x Shy Male Reader)
Tick. Tock. (Spamano)
Gloomy Sunday (PruHun/AusHun)
Why Come? (Greece x Centaur Reader)
Russia's Pain (RoChu)
Light & Dark (2p France x Reader)
First Time (PruCan) (Lemon)
Sunrise & Sunset (2p France x Reader)
Birthday Blues (Red Velvet Pancakes)
Love At First Sight (England x Reader)
Looking Back On It All (2p Amercia x Reader)
An End Or A Start? (Germany x Reader)
If Only... (Amipan)
The New War (Norway x Reader x Denmark)
True Summer (RusCan)
Lovely Potions~ (Nyo!England x Arachne!Reader)
There's A Way (DenNor) (Part 1)
There's A Way (DenNor) (Part 2)
Will You Tell Me Now? (RusAme)
Sneezing Kittens (Neko F.A.C.E)
A Memorable Royal Wedding (Norway x Reader x Denmark)
Let Her Sleep (2p Romano x Reader)
The Scent (Werewolf Germany x Anorexic Reader)
Can I Vati? (Germany x Child Reader)
A Nation's Pain (Amipan)
Sunflower Soulmates (Nyo!Russia x Reader)
Bad Dates (Protective Male Reader x Nyo!China)
Bruises (Norway x Reader)
Sweet Master~ (1p x 2p England) (Lemon)
Bitter Sweet (RusLiet)
Blissful Days (Naga Canada x Naga Reader)
1001 English Nights (England x Reader)
Why I'm Gone (Rome x Reader)
Should We...? (Germany x Reader)
Bitter Tears (RusLiet)
On The Edge of Nowhere (World x Country! Male Reader)
Life Is Fragile (Japan x Reader)
Please? For Me? (2p England x Selective Mute Reader)
Not Over? (F.A.C.E.)
200 Heroes (RusAme)
Fine (PruCan)
Caught In The Middle (Greece x Reader x Turkey)

Our Punk Spike Love (PrUK)

381 11 8
By silverthornes

Requested by The awesome Prussia & Artemis

Notes:

- Punkknot is the name of the band

- "Master of London" is the name of one of their songs

- I got the band name, song name, and the title name from name-generator website, so apologies if these happen to be names of real songs/groups.

Narrator's POV

Crowds were cheering as the music stopped, Arthur holding the microphone up high before lowering it to his mouth.

"Thank you London!  You've been a bloody fantastic audience!"  He yelled back at the crowd, their screams intensifying.

"Love you Arthur!"

"Punkknot is the best!"

"Look my way!"

With a wave, the group exited the stage, their manager Allistor heading over to them with towels.

"Nice work you lot," He said, his Scottish accent harsh.

"Thanks," Arthur said, rubbing the sweat off as Gilbert bounced about.

"Zhey zhought our new song "Master of London" vas awezome!"  Gilbert said, getting a high-five from Mattias the drummer.

"Dude, they were totally stoked about it!"  He said, laughing as he started tussling with Gilbert.  "We gotta go out and celebrate!"

"Sounds awezome to me!"  Gilbert said with a laugh.  It was then that the two heard a huff.

"Huh?  Vhat's vrong Arthur?"  Gilbert asked.  "Jou feeling lonely~?  If jou vant, jou can awezomely come drink vith Mattias and me."

"No thanks," Arthur said with a huff, walking off as Lukas had already done a while ago.  Allistor sighed and followed after Arthur.

"What was that about?"  Mattias asked.  Gilbert shrugged.

"No clue here," He said.

"Then let's go drink dude!"  Mattias said, putting his arm around Gilbert, already leading him away.

Though neither noticed the angry look coming from a certain Brit behind them.

---------------- Time Skip ----------------

"We're your biggest fans!"  A blond said, dressed in spikes as she and and a friend walked up to Mattias and Gilbert.

"Awezome, vant a selfie?"  Gilbert asked, making the girls squeal as they got a photo opportunity with Mattias and Gilbert.

"Yo, you girls interested in some fun?"  Mattias asked, making the girls squeal more as Mattias stood from his seat.  He put his arms around the girls.

"Yo Gilbert, you want to join me and these lovely ladies?"  Mattias asked.  Gilbert sipped his beer but shook his head.

"Not zhis time, I'm too unawezomely vorn out from our awezome concert!"  Gilbert said cheerfully.  The girls seemed glum but Mattias understood that Gilbert wanted to be left alone.

"Come on ladies, we'll still have a fun night!"  He said, leading them off as he started chatting them up.  Gilbert turned back to his beer.

'Wonder if Arthur is off getting awezomely laid like Mattias will,'  Gilbert thought to himself.  Thinking that made him groan.

'Just who could he be doing?'  Gilbert wondered.  'Maybe it's our manager Allistor, zhat guy ins't as awezome as me but he isn't bad looking... and zhere's actor vho said he vas a huge fan too, zhat blond 19 year old, vhat vas his unawezome name?  Something vith an A maybe?  He vasn't unawezome looking.'

"Hey did you hear?"

Gilbert glanced around, realizing that a pair of patrons a few seats down were talking to each other.  Without meaning to, he honed on the conversation as he sipped his beer.

"About what?"

"You know, that new rumor about Punkknot's Arthur's love life?"

Gilbert paused when he heard that and started listening more intently.

"What?  He got some girl?  Thought he was a fag?"

"Naw, I heard he's been seen a lot with that guy Ivan from that rival band Winter."

At this Gilbert choked on his beer.

'Arthur, with Ivan?!  Zhat unawezomely scary and creepie dude?!  Vhat zhe unawezome hell is Arthur zhinking?!  He can't really be a couple vith zhat guy?!' 

Gilbert let out a frustrated sigh before downing his beer, slamming the glass on the bar counter and paying the money before leading, heading off to his hotel room.

---------------- Time Skip ----------------

Gilbert somehow managed to get past more groupies as he got to the floor reserved for their group.  When he rounded the corner, he found something unexpected waiting for him;

Arthur was standing in front of Gilbert's door.

'Zhe last person zhe awezome me vanted to see,'  Gilbert internally groaned as he walked slowly towards his door.

Arthur, hearing someone approaching, looked up from his phone and saw Gilbert who had an unusual frown on his face.

"A-ah, Gilbert," Arthur said, moving slightly.  Gilbert just ignored him and moved to the door, fiddling with the key to unlock it.

"Oi, Gilbert," Arthur said as Gilbert opened the door.

"Vhat?"  Gilbert said, already inside the room.

"I just want to talk to you, why are you in such a crabby mood?"  Arthur asked, sounding annoyed.

"None of jour business."  Gilbert said with a huff.

'Take a hint and leave!'  Gilbert mentally screamed.  Instead, Arthur huffed and crossed his arms, moving his foot so that Gilbert couldn't shut him out of the hotel room.

"What's your bloody problem?  If you got something to say then stop being a wanker and bloody say it!"  Arthur said.

Gilbert growled.

"Jou vant to know?"  Gilbert said.

"Yes I bloody do!"  Arthur said.

"Fine!"  Gilbert said, grabbing Arthur by the arm and yanking him into the hotel room.  He pushed Arthur up against a wall and stared down on his trapped form.

"Mein problem is jou."  Gilbert said in a low throaty voice, scaring Arthur a bit.

"W-what?"

Gilbert stared into Arthur's eyes with a look Arthur could only describe as primal before smashing his lips into Arthur's.

"Mmf!"

Arthur barely struggled under Gilbert's kiss that turned passionate fast before Gilbert pulled away for air, leaving Arthur flushed and breathless.  Gilbert glanced at Arthur before putting his head against the wall, right beside Arthur's.

"Is zhis zhe face jou make for him?"  Gilbert asked in a low voice.

"W-what?"  Arthur said, confused.  Gilbert's grip on Arthur's arm tightened.

"Does Ivan kiss jou like zhis?"  Gilbert asked, making Arthur blush deeply.  "Do jou make zhis face for him vhen jou two are f***ing and -"

Slap!

Gilbert was cut off by Arthur slapping him.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?!  The only person snogging me like this is you Gilbert!"  Arthur yelled.

Gilbert was silent, reeling from the sobering slap and Arthur's words.  Gilbert backed away from Arthur and looked away, covering his mouth as Arthur stood by the wall fuming.

"... Jou mean jou aren't dating Ivan?"  Gilbert asked.

"No bloody way!"  Arthur said, shaking his head.  "You know that guy is creepy and eerie.  I barely even want to collaborate with him on a song but our managers are making us!"  He said with a huff.

"... And jou aren't seeing zhat blond actor?"

"Blond actor... You mean Alfred?"  Arthur asked, tilting his head.  "Not really, we're like a decade apart."

"..."  Gilbert felt rather remorseful.

"... Es tut mir Leid [I'm sorry]" Gilbert said, reverting back to German.  Even though Arthur didn't know much German, he knew enough to know what Gilbert was saying.

"You're sorry?!"  Arthur asked, sounding pissed.  "You ignore me, pull me into a room, give me a bloody amazing snog and accuse me of sleeping with other men and you're bloody sorry!"

Gilbert flinched and kept his eyes averted.  No way he could look into Arthur's eyes when -

"Vait, did jou say 'amazing snog'?"  Gilbert said, making Arthur blush furiously as it was Arthur's turn to look away, crossing his arms like a child.

"Course it was amazing..."  Arthur mumbled.  "Who wouldn't want to get a snog from someone they like..."

Though this was all mumbled, Gilbert caught it all.  It made him smile like a Cheshire cat as he once more cornered Arthur.

"If jou like zhe awezome me zhen vhy have jou been so prissy lately?"  Gilbert asked, making Arthur mad.

"Because you're always off with Mattias or the groupies and fans."  Arthur said, still not looking Gilbert in the eyes.  "You never bloody look at me..."  He mumbled.

"Kessse~  And zhat is vhere jou are wrong~"  Gilbert said, forcing Arthur to look at him before snogging him again, this time more passionately, with one of Gilbert's arms snaking around Arthur.

"Jou,"  Gilbert whispered in a husky voice into Arthur's ear. "Are zhe only zhing I look at."  He finished, placing a kiss on Arthur's ear as Arthur wore a brilliant blush.

"..."

"Vhy do jou zhink I came back pissed from drinking?  Because all I heard vas rumors of jou vith Ivan."  Gilbert said.  He grabbed Arthur's chin.

"I vant jou to only look at me."  Gilbert said.  Arthur hit him weakly in the chest.

"Then do the same for me you idiot," Arthur said.  Gilbert laughed.

"Kessse~  Zhe awezome me has no problem with zhat~"  Gilbert said, pulling Arthur into the room and pushing him to the bed.  Gilbert loosened the spike collar around his neck.

"Jou got me all night to yourself~"  Gilbert said.  Arthur just looked up at him before pulling him in for another kiss.

"I'm going to keep you on a bloody leash from now on."  Arthur said.  Gilbert just laughed and kissed back.

"Just make sure it has some awezome spikes on it~"

~Fin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.9K 70
These are Hetalia Oneshots! Requests Are: [Closed] (For now!) {NSFW/Smut is allowed.} (Note: Please bear in mind that I'm an amateur writer and I do...
1.3K 52 5
*Warning* This story deals with heavy topics like suicide and depression. You've been warned. (I'll come up with a description later)
33.7K 1.2K 61
A bunch of oneshots based around my OTP, USUK. I had planned on making this anyway, but I entered this into the ships contest that ProjectFandomUnity...
17.3K 179 41
I own the storylines, not Hetalia, or the art, and definitely not you...unless you want me too~ Feel free to make requests~!