zodiac house ver2

By kyu_mi911

cancer just moved into a mansion with his friends and now they live together, let's see what they get up to e... More

welcome
the pool
the party
the "after"party
truth or dare pt1
Who are you?
Explain, Now
Stay
A Long Drive pt1
A/N: I Found A Glitch
Long Drive pt2
Camping Pt1
Camping pt2
Camping pt3
ROS:#1 Scorpio X Aries
ROS:#2 Virgo X Cancer
Movie Night
What is Orion up to?
3 Confessions, 3 Outcomes
Thanks I Guess
Shopping pt1
Shopping pt2
Implications ;)
Snow
Lovey Dovey Disaster pt1
ROS:#3 Virgo x Pisces
Lovey Dovey Disater pt2
Random #Pride
Lovey Dovey Disaster pt3
Kyu's Birthday
Wat?
Lovey Dovey Disaster pt4
ROS:#4 Capricorn x Aquarius
Lovey Dovey Disaster pt5
ROS #5:Cancer x Leo
Sleep
Vacation?
To Japan
Random #Pride 2
A Long Flight
A Surprising Pick-up
Random #Pride 3
Childhood Home

Truth or Dare pt2

288 5 0
By kyu_mi911

The bottle kept spinning and spinning till it landed on...Sagittarius? Sagittarius went wide eyed and voiced his opinion,"Okay bu-but you can't pick the person who dared you right!?"

Everyone agreed that was true and that Pisces should just re-spin the bottle. It spun and spun landing on...Sagittarius, again. Sagittarius looked at Aquarius knowing fully well she is capable of this sort of witchery. Pisces seemed slightly irked and spun the bottle again landing on yet again Sagittarius.

After eight different attempts she finally yelled in rage standing up and hurling the bottle out the window. Scorpio pat her head as she breathed heavily trying to calm down. As that happened somehow Leo and Aquarius dodged the bottle and hid behind the couch, Sagittarius laid on his back flat on the ground and the rest were all slightly jumpy.

After a quick break and the cleaning of the broken glass from both the bottle and the window. Pisces calmed down and just pointed at Scorpio and asked,"Truth or dare?"

Scorpio sighed and said,"Truth, I'm not risking it."

Pisces regained her mischievous glint in her eyes as she asked,"Who would you date in this group and if no one who do you find most attractive?" Scorpio emotionlessly stated,"I hate you Pisces...Aquarius"

Pieces smiled and asked,"As in date or attractive?"

Scorpio groaned,"Does it matter?" Pisces just stared at him along with the rest of the group and sighed saying,"Attractive, happy?"

Aquarius smiled and looked to her side trying to cover her face slightly embarrassed. Scorpio quickly pointed at Capricorn and asked him,"Truth or dare?"

Capricorn was slightly perplexed and exclaimed,"What!? Why me!?" Scorpio said,"Three words, stolen cheat sheet."

Quick context, during mid terms Scorpio had gotten a hold of some cheat sheet from a senior and he had no intention of using it but at the time Scorpio, Pisces, Capricorn, Leo, Libra and Virgo were already settled in the mansion but Scorpio was still packing his room since he was only doing a little bit at a time.

When Scorpio dropped the cheat sheet from his bag he didn't notice it until the next day when he was called into the principal's office and interogated due to a student who had submitted the cheat sheet and told on him.

Scorpio never got the name of the student but he had gotten a glimpse of happiness from the usually serious Capricorn when he went back to class. Also the fact he read Capricorn's 'journal' which said that Capricorn was the culprit. Context over.

Capricorn crossed his arms and said,"First off you have no evidence, second of all it was a cheat sheet! You got what you deserved if ya ask me." Scorpio just hummed in disagreement and said,"I'll just assume you chose dare, burn ALL your Harry Potter series books and Percy Jackson books."

Capricorn was sweating bullets and tried to negotiate,"H-hey now let's talk about this, you know what truth truth i choose truth!" Everyone just saw Scorpio walking down the stairs with stacks of books and a can of gasoline.

Scorpio set the stuff on in the bonfire win the backyard and Virgo asked,"Um, what's he doing?"

Cancer squinted his eyes and saw Scorpio pull out a pack of matches from his pocket. Taurus had also seen this and said,"Hey Cap are those your books?" "Now that you mention it...OH NO PLEASE DO-"

Scorpio had already lit a match and lit a miniature fuse leading to the can of gasoline which was sat under the books. Scorpio had already started to walk back towards the house when the can exploded launching shreds of burnt paper into the night sky creating and ember shower.

Everyone was shooketh while Capricorn looked at the ashes and embers fell to the ground. Scorpio walked by him back into the house and pat his shoulder saying,"Now we're even."

Let's just say Capricorn was depressed for the rest of the night.

While everyone recovered from another shock and Pisces looked at the video she took of Scorpio looking badass with the explosion going off behind him. Gemini whispered to Aries saying,"If this keeps escalating i don't want to see what Cancer does..."

Aries nodded and said,"Aren't they usually the chill ones?" Leo butt in as they watched Cancer eating a chocolate bar and said,"Trust me, Cancer is too sweet and innocent to do anything close to that."

Sagittarius stated,"HEY, I thought that we agreed nothing crazy!?" Scorpio rebutted,"Yeah you, Leo, Aries and Gemini agreed not to but not the rest of us." Cancer announced,"Okay then extra rule NO ONE can do anything too crazy and dares have to get the go ahead from at least six of us if the person being dared does not agree to do it."

They agreed to that rule feeling that it was reasonable and needed from what just happened. Capricorn half heartedly spun the bottle which selected Cancer. Cancer sighed in relief knowing Capricorn wouldn't be too harsh. Cancer felt daring and said,"I'll take a dare, please don't be too mean."

Capricorn said,"Any suggestions?" This caused an immediate reaction from Pisces who yelled,"SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!"

Leo looked at her and raised an eyebrow to what she suggested. Cancer sweatdropped and waved his hands in front of his face,"UM no no no nope nopity nope I'm good."

Pisces asked the rest,"Who agrees that its a reasonable dare?" Almost everyone raised their hands save Leo and Cancer. Pisces proudly declared,"Okay Cancer I pair you up with....hmmm, Leo!"

Leo was confused and looked at Cancer who seemed relieved, almost happy. What was Pisces planning? "BUT!" And there it was,"You two have to go into the small closet over there."

Leo wanted to reason,"What why was i dragged into this i wasn't-" Cancer held her wrist and gently pulled her towards the nearby closet. Leo was trying to wriggle out while kicking but Cancer had a surprisingly firm yet gentle grip, she just accepted it and let her be guided to the closet.

Pisces slammed the closet door close behind them which she put a padlock on. The rest were all imagining what they would be doing in there.

In the closet, Cancer had leaned against a corner to make as much space for Leo to move. Leo was against the opposite corner and seemed unusually awkward.

"Wow, never thought I would see the day the proud Leo would be so shy." Cancer teased.

Leo tried to counter,"Says the guy who I had to drag by the ear for you to come out of your house so that you would meet new people." "I was just lazy."

They both laughed and Cancer started a legitimate conversation,"Um so you and Libra eh?" "What about us?" "You two seem close, anything special going on?" "Haha, I don't know actually, he seems nice and he is hella cute."

Cancer smiled and asked,"Hm, that's nice I don't have to take care of you if your with Libra." "Aww, don't be jealous no matter who I end up with your still my best friend!" "Yeah, friends."

Leo heard something in his voice, he almost sounded like when she first met him. She decided to touch on a topic that she was curious about,"So, enough about me how about you and Taurus." "There's nothing between us, we're just friends."

Leo heard it again, maybe he had feelings for a certain bull sign. Leo smiled and started formulating a plan, hoping to get Pisces in on it. But she wanted to make sure she was right so she would have to scare it out of him.

Leo started closing the space between them which gained Cancer's attention. Cancer said,"Um Leo what are you doi-"

Leo slammed both her hands into the wall trapping cancer in that area. Cancer froze up and was trying to analyze whether there was an escape route. Leo got up in his face, close enough fro cancer to feel her breath which both scared him and concerned him about Leo's toothpaste flavor.

Leo asked slowly,"Do. You. Like. Taurus?" Cancer thought for a moment and opened his mouth to answer but not before the door opened to Pisces saying,"Times up love bir...you know what let's give you guys some more time."

The pair could see the other zodiacs all looking at them in this very weird position with Leo having her hands on both sides of Cancer's head and seemingly going in for a kiss.

Leo instantly releases Cancer and waved her hands rapidly trying to defend herself,"Wait I can explain!" "Leo was being dumb and was trying to get information out of me." Cancer added.

Virgo calmly asked,"You sure she was trying to get just information from you?" The rest laughed and Leo was a hot mess while Cancer also started to giggle. Leo hit his arm lightly trying to get him to help her explain but she herself ended up laughing.

The night was filled with laughter and happiness as they continued to dare each other and ask embarrassing questions. Soon they all went to sleep with some ending up sleeping on the floor and couch if the living room.

Outside in a nearby forest was a boy with yellow eyes holding a wounded girl. He was looking for a place to treat her wounds since he just did not have the supplies on him at the moment to treat them properly. He had been walking for half an hour hoping that the girl would still be okay.

He suddenly saw a huge smoke cloud billow out from an area nearby them. He was slightly hesitant but a voice in his head said, I felt the presence of a large group of people there, they can help. He said to himself,"You better as hell be right." started his trek there looking at the unconcious girl on his back saying,"Don't worry, I may not know you but, I feel like you may have answers. Like hell am I gonna let someone die anyways."

A/N:Hey guys its Kyu. So i wanted some characters other than the zodiacs to be in the story so yeah deal with it. Anyways try and guess who they are blah blah blah I'm probably gonna do another chapter in 3 days time so yeah. It's the holidays for us right now so i have nothing better to do and i do want to build on this story more since I'm bored. So till next time, stay happy and seeya, Buh BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
113K 239 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...