Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

By IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... More

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 16: Training Facility

2.7K 53 39
By IMajorBeast

Location: M510 Mammoth
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 11/07/2558

Rolling outside of the field is the M510 Mammoth, the large mobile command center of the newly formed Task Force 141, and S.A.T.O. Inside of the Mammoth every soldier is either resting or waiting for the upcoming missions. There were no actionable intel from O.N.I or FLEETCOM of the missing citizens. That is why the team has to wait before the action begins.

In the observation deck of the Mammoth, Chief were inspecting the 141 on their training excersice. So far the Unit itself were doing exceptionally well with each other, there were no hostility from all countries.

"They seem to be getting well together." Nick said approaching John and watching the soldiers.

"Indeed. Let's just hope these get going for the next couple of weeks." Chief said watching a group of S.A.S and Spetsnaz breached a door, and dropped the hologram targets. "What are words from our earth?"

"Don't worry Chief, Lasky told us they may be arriving next week." Nick reassured. "C'mon Chief Jennifer would be fine. Your kid as well."

"I know." Chief smiled under his helmet. "Let's get back to work." He changed the subject as Nick nodded and they both went downstairs.

In the training center, the 141 were talking to each other with Jerome, Carter, and Mitchell observing the troops. "Good everyone gather around." Mitchell said gathering their attention.

"I see some improvements working with each other. Let's try do a hostage rescue. Everyone lets go to the danger room." He said.

The 141 Operators followed Mitchell and entered another room. The room itself is big, but empty. Mitchell pressed a button from the panel, and the room lit, the hardline hologram came to life and the room became dark and a house was formed.

'Whoa' can be heard from the crowd as they watch the room transformed. A minute later it was now complete. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Danger Room, this is where most of the personnel from S.A.T.O trained in various situations." Mitchell explained before turning another button, the room now was raining.

"Your mission is simple this is a hostage rescue. Inside of the building you will find Noble Four being held captive. Get him outta there and take him to the extraction point which is across the field." The 141 Operators nodded in reply.

"Next." Mitchell activated a hardline hologram of a soldier - specifically a KVA - it has a M4 carbine and a basic BDU. "These are the hardlight construct you will be facing. Just because it's a hologram doesn't mean it can't be touch just like its real." Mitchell said punching the construct only for it to block the punch. "These hardlight construct is as close as you're gonne get to a real life terrorist. Their armed with TSR-66 Tasers, it may look like a carbine but the round it fires is a 50,000 volt electricity that will paralyze you and make you fall unconscious for 10 minutes."

Some of the soldiers gulped in fear hearing that this is close to a real life life or death situation. "Bravo 6 and Rainbow, take positions."

Bravo 6 group is lead by Price, and his team is formed with Soap, Gaz, Ghost, and Roach. Rainbow in the other hand is formed with Thermite, Zofia, Sledge, Vigil, Montagne, and Pulse. Bravo Team moved to the south side of the building while Rainbow is at the west side. The 2 teams entered the room, and the doors closed.

"Alright, everyone knows what to do this time. Get into position." Price said as the team starting moving forward with Rainbow approaching from the left.

"Two on the terrace." Vigil said marking two tangos with his IR laser.

"Check that three." Ghost corrected.

"On you Soap. Drop 'em." Price ordered.

Soap fired a single shot on the head while the rest cleared the other two. The team moved forward until they heard a door open. They shift their rifles at the right side to see another KVA.

"Got another one." Gaz said.

The KVA checked to see it's comrades dead on the ground. It was about to call for backup, but Price shot it in the head.

"Got him." Price said moving forward to the house. "Close in the kitchen."

"Bravo 6. We're tracking Noble Four media room south wing." Mitchell informed.

"Copy Sentinel. We're internal." Price replied.

Bravo 6 entered the kitchen while Rainbow came from the patio. "Pulse." Thermite said.

"I got it." He brings out his heartbeat monitor and looked past the doors to find 6 hostiles in the leaving room. "I got 6." He informed them.

"Let's do this nice and quiet." Price ordered pulling out a flash bang. He opened the door and tossed it inside. "Hit them." They opened the door and dropped the remaining hostiles in the living room. "Room clear." Zofia said.

"Stack up at the door." Price ordered as they all moved to the room at the far side of the house. "Let's do this nice and quiet. Soap use the mute charge they gave us. Sledge prepare to breach."

Soap nodded and placed the mute charge down, he looked at Sledge and nodded in return. He activated it, and Sledge breached with his hammer as they dropped the hostiles in the room. A KVA walked out in the bathroom, but Gaz dropped it.

"Room clear." Montagne said.

"Noble Four, were Task Force 141 here to rescue you. Can you authenticate?" Price asked cutting his wrist tie with a knife.

"Zulu Tango."

"Alright, please keep your head down and stay close."

"Got it."

"Sentinel 0-3 we have the package. Moving to extract." Price informed Mitchell.

"Copy, Bravo 6. Egress to the north access road."

"Copy that." Price gestures them to move. "Let's get him outta here." They exited the room and went back to the living room, but stopped when they noticed a blue light coming from outside.

"We're detecting drones at the back patio." Thermite warned.

"Don't do anything stupid. Let them pass." Price said waiting for the light to disappear. A moment later the lights disappear and the sound of rotors became silent. They mpved to the door and Thermite opened it.

"Multiple hostiles by the pool.

"Drop 'em." Price ordered.

They all pick a target before taking them all out at the same time. Pulse did a clear sweep of the area with his heartbeat sensor before giving the thumbs up to Captain Price.

They heard what appears to be a engine of a car, Price turned to his right to see a squad of KVA with Humvee approaching the house. "Patrol approaching. Get down!" He ordered them as they took cover from the bushes.

"Don't engage. Just let them pass."

The patrol convoy pass the pool before entering the side of the house where they originally came from. "Sentinel 0-3. We're approaching the north access road. What's our exfil status?"

"Transport is coming in hot. E.T.A 1 mike."

"We're gonna have to hold our line. Until they got here."

"CONTACT!" Ghost shouted.

They look ahead to see multiple KVA soldiers emerging from the bushes and coming straight for them. "Hold them off!" Price shouted firing his M4. The others opened fire as well.

"Right side. Right side!!" Ghost yelled as they were being flanked. "Sir, where's the damn exfil?"

"Their coming in hot. Just a few more hold them off!" Price said taking cover from the rocks. Unknown to them a KVA managed to flank from the right side of the team and shot Pulse with a taser round.

The round hit Pulse, as he was paralyzed from the 50,000 volts before collapsing on the ground unconscious. "Man down! Man down!" Montagne moved forward with his shield blocking the shots.

"Convoys here!" Price said as a pitbull stopped in front of them. "Soap get the hostage inside now!"

Soap moved forward with Noble Four behind him. He was about to open the door when someone came from the side and punched him in the face. He looked up to see the man draw a pistol and shot Noble Four.

BANG

They all stopped in shock as they thought the hologram killed the hostage. "Sloppy Soap." The man reveal himself to be Gideon. "You're a dead man. Reset!" The lights turned on and the rain stopped. The dead bodies that were on the ground turned blue and disappeared. "No excuse for following orders." He said helping him up. "Best weapon you have is one between your ears use it." He told him.

The doors of the danger room opened revealing Mitchell and the rest of 141 waiting. Mitchell entered and helped Noble Four to his feet.

"You good Jun?"

"Yep. Just remind me to not use those fake dummy rounds." He complained and Mitchell smirked.

"I'll tell him." He said as Noble Four went inside the building. "Hit the showers, you'll need it." Mitchell told Bravo and Rainbow team. He went over to Montagne with Pulse still unconscious. "How is he?"

"Still unconscious. Monsieur." He said.

"Get him to the med bay." He said as Montagne nodded and carried Pulse behind his back. He went over to Gideon and Soap. "You two alright?"

"You alright there?"

"Yep. Soap here is a rookie. First time on a hostage rescue?" Gideon asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Don't worry mate. We'll get you back to speed. Go hit the showers, a different team will be sent to the danger room next." He said as Mactavish left and followed Price.

"Where's Chief?" Gideon asked.

"He's with the others training in grenade facility."

With Chief

John in the other hand is with the other members of the 141. They entered a small room with grenades in front of them. "Welcome to the grenade training zone. In here we will he giving you various grenades that you will be using in your time with us." Chief said pressing a button as grenades and various items opened and revealed.

"Alright, grab some grenades, and run the training course."

Several Operators came forward and grabbed a grenade and activated the training course. "Toss a threat grenade." Chief ordered. The Operators toss a grenade and a red light scans the room and reveal multiple heat signatures. "Threat grenades are perfect for room clearing. It will allow you to scan the any area within a 50m radius and ping any target. Now, shoot through the wall to hit those targets."

The Operators open fire and shot down the hardline holograms. Once done they stopped and put their weapon on safety. "On the top of the grenade pin is a button." Chief said as they inspect the grenade. "Click the button until it says EMP and toss them."

Tue Operators clicked the button and the label switch from 'Threat' to 'EMP'. "Toss the EMP's to take out those drones." They did as he said and destroyed the remaining drones.

"Switch again." The Operators pressed the button again and it now says 'Smart'.

"Smart?" Ela said.

Chief ignored her and proceed. "Pull the pin and toss a smart grenade." He ordered them and they pull the pin. To their surprise the grenade hovered in the air before tracking a target and destroying it. "A Smart grenade allows you to track a certain target and explode in contact. The Smart grenade is the only mode where you have to pull the pin. If you pull a pin while it doesn't says 'Smart' you just turned it to a normal grenade."

"Best grenade ever." Jàger said tossing another one at a group of hologram targets before exploding.

"Good, run it again for a real challenge."

The Operators pressed the button and targets popped left and right. They first tossed a threat grenade and marked their targets, the Operators dropped the target as drones came out. Switching to EMP they tossed it as the drones fell down. Last thing were the moving targets, they switch to smart grenade and the grenade tracked the target and the target went down.

"Good work Operators proceed to the Danger room for your final training of the day."

With Gideon

The next team is now trying to finish the Hostage rescue Bravo 6, and Rainbow Team didn't finish.

The Spetsnaz is lead by Tachanka, and his team is formed with Fuze, Glaz, and Kapkan. S.A.S in the other hand is formed with Thatcher, Mute, and Smoke. Bravo Team moved to the south side of the building while Rainbow is at the west side. The 2 teams entered the room, and the doors closed.

"Alright, everyone knows what to do this time. Get into position." Tachanka said as the team starting moving forward with the S.A.S approaching from the left.

"Two on the terrace." Fuze said marking two tangos with his IR laser.

"Check that three." Thatcher corrected.

"On you Mute. Drop 'em." Fuze ordered.

Mute fired a single shot on the head while the rest cleared the other two. The team moved forward until they heard a door open. They shift their rifles at the right side to see another KVA.

"Got another one." Smoke said.

The KVA checked to see it's comrades dead on the ground. It was about to call for backup, but Price shot it in the head.

"Got him." Thatcher said moving forward to the house. "Close in the kitchen."

"Thatcher. We're tracking Noble Four media room south wing." Gideon informed.

"Copy Sentinel. We're internal." Thatcher replied.

Thatcher entered the kitchen while Rainbow came from the patio. "Smoke."

"I got it." He brings out his Z8 Remote gas and prepped it

"Let's do this nice and quiet." Thatcher ordered pulling out a flashbang. He opened the door and tossed it inside at the same time Smoke tossed his as well. "Hit them." They opened the door and dropped the remaining hostiles in the living room. "Room clear." Kapkan said.

"Stack up at the door." Thatcher ordered as they all moved to the room at the far side of the house. "Let's do this nice and quiet. Mute use the mute charge they gave us. Sledge prepare to breach."

Mute nodded and placed the mute charge down, he looked at Tachanka and nodded in return. He activated it, and Tachanka kicked the door enough to break it. The mute charge prevented them to hear what's going on as they Team quickly cleared the room.

"Room clear." Fuze said.

"Noble Four, were Task Force 141 here to rescue you. Can you authenticate?" Thatcher asked cutting his wrist tie with a knife.

"Zulu Tango."

"Alright, please keep your head down and stay close."

"Got it."

"Sentinel 0-2 we have the package. Moving to extract." Thatcher informed Gideon

"Copy, Thatcher. Egress to the north access road."

"Copy that." Thatcher gestures them to move. "Let's get him outta here." They exited the room and went back to the living room, but stopped when they noticed a blue light coming from outside.

"We're detecting drones at the back patio." Smoke warned.

"Don't do anything stupid lads. Let them pass." Thatcher warned them waiting for the light to disappear. A moment later the lights disappear and the sound of rotors became silent. They moved to the door and Mute opened the door.

"Multiple hostiles by the pool.

"Drop 'em." Thatcher ordered.

They all pick a target before taking them all out at the same time.They heard what appears to be a engine of a car, Tachanka turned to his right to see a squad of KVA with humvees approaching the house. "Patrol approaching. Get down!" He ordered them as they took cover from the bushes.

"Don't engage. Just let them pass."

The patrol convoy pass the pool before entering the side of the house where they originally came from. "Sentinel 0-2. We're approaching the north access road. What's our exfil status?"

"Transport is coming in hot. E.T.A 1 mike."

"We're gonna have to hold our line. Until they got here."

"CONTACT!" Fuze shouted.

They look aheas to see multiple KVA soldiers emerging from the bushes and coming straight for them. "Hold them off!" Tachanka shouted firing his AK-12. The others opened fire as well. The firefight continues until they notice they attracted more attention.

"LEFT SIDE! LEFT SIDE!" Smoke shouted.

"I'm mounting my LMG. Cover me." Tachanka said

The team obliged and protected the Tachanka as he set up his weapon. "LMG mounted and loaded." He said cocking the weapon and shooting the KVA. The terrorist all drop dead as they taken cover from the hail of bullets coming at them.

"Convoys here. Mute get Noble Four inside. Do it right." Thatcher said.

Mute ran as fast as he can with Noble Four behind him and opened the door, Noble Four entered the pitbull and the convoy exited the firefight. The team then proceeded to their extraction point and cleared the remaining KVA and exited the.

"Good work team." They look forward to see Gideon with his hands behind his back. "You're the first team to pass. Hit the showers you'll proceed to your next training with Chief."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 471 7
The United States of an alternative history, set in the future, is transferred into an unknown world similar yet unlike Earth. Tyranny and oppression...
40.6K 627 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
51.2K 1K 30
The Year is 2799, Everyone in New York III are waiting for the Clock tower to strike at 12 AM for New Year's Eve. That is after when a strange Roman...