✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

/Chapter Eight/

7.7K 328 49
By Cold_jane10

Jihyo's PoV

We are now in the building as soon as we got the message from pd-nim. As we got there, our managers are waiting for us and as soon as they saw us, they smiled as if they received big news.

"Is she really here?"

"She's on the way, she'll be here in a few minutes. But pd-nim told us that if you want to see her, you should wait at the practice room, they need to talk first as they get here."

"Aw! I thought she was already here." Chaeyoung grunts.

"I know you are excited, girls, but that's the protocol. Did you eat already? Why not let's order while you guys are waiting."

"Better idea, this waiting is stressing me out," Momo said.

We all walk to the practice room and while on our way, my phone vibrated. I hooked my phone from my pocket and saw the message I'd been waiting for.

"Sorry, Jihyo. I can't go today. I'll try to make time tomorrow. The schedule is a bit rough at the moment. I promise I'll make it up."

I sighed and just put my phone back instead of replying. 

"Can't we really have any clue about this girl? Do you know how many sleepless nights we've been through guessing who might be this girl?" Sana said to manager-nim.

"Sorry girls, but I can't."

"Why not? We'll find out anyway?" Tzuyu said.

"Right, and that will be later as she gets here." our manager said making the girls whine.

Everyone is excited rather than nervous. The first day was mostly nervous but when we heard from our manager that the girl is younger than Tzuyu, we were in relief. We tried asking the managers repeatedly and sometimes they slip some clues, but until now we have no clue, Chaeyoung said she doesn't have anything in her mind either.

"Finally." I looked at Chaeyoung as she spoke while looking at her phone. I was just about to ask what is it that caught her attention but Mina did the honor for me.

"Oh, just a YouTuber that I follow on my fan account," Chaeyoung said.

"Hays, do we have a countdown? I think we should have one." Sana said.

"We gotta go girls. Just stay here, the food is on the way." our managers said while checking something on their phones then they left.

"I bet she's already here now," Dahyun said.

"I can't stay here, I wanna see her too," Chaeyoung said.

"Screw it! I'm going out."

"Tzuyu! Didn't you hear what our managers said? I am sure they will be talking about something important." Nayeon said.

"The waiting makes me feel bored. I need to do something." Jeongyeon sighed impatiently.

"I agree," Momo said as she lay on the ground.

"I got an idea!" 

We all looked at Tzuyu as she spoke excitedly.

"Let's put a little prank on her."

"I don't think it's a good idea to welcome our new member," Chaeyoung said.

"Come on, it won't harm her. You said you want to do something else too, right?"

"What's your plan?" I asked.

"Jihyo!"

"I just asked, chill out."

"Well..."

______________________________________

Your PoV

After an hour of waiting, we arrived in front of the JYP building. I can't believe how big this entertainment is. I feel like I would break my neck as I look from the bottom to the top floor of the building.

"Ready, Y/N?

I looked at Aunt Kris and nodded at her. We walked together into the building and I was surprised when there are people already waiting for us. At first, I thought I am just assuming that they are waiting for our arrival until one of them approached Aunt Kris and introduced themselves.

"Pd-nim is waiting in his office. Let's go?"

I nodded but inside I am still amazed as this is beyond my expectation. My emotions are undefined and my heart is racing wild as if any second it will come out of my chest. My hands are sweating cold too. Any signs of nervousness can be seen on my face right now.

As we stopped in front of a room, I knew that it was bound to start... My new life is about to start right now. And as they opened the door, there is my uncle waiting for me, sitting in his chair wearing his signature smile everyone had probably already seen.

We greeted him and he came to me to do a handshake.

"I'm glad you're here already. I am very happy until now that you agreed to be my artist."

"It's actually an honor for me." 

After that, she introduced us to the managers. He announced that Aunt Kris will be my personal manager and everyone welcomed us very warmly. It feels surreal, to be honest, but this is really amazing on my part. uncle made us all seat as he started to discuss the future plans that I will be attending for the rest of the month. I am not even starting yet but I can't even count the things that I should do by this month. After that, we had come to the most important part... On why I am here.

"I know it may still be a puzzle for you why I added you to this group, Y/N. That's why I am telling it to you now, for you to understand it as early as possible. You see, Y/N. The idol industry mostly is about business. This may sound off to you, but I am looking forward that you'll understand it and see a good way of this plan. The investors and sponsors under this group have given a lot for the group's journey. Now I don't want you to think that we only chose you to cover up the current issue that has been circulating around the group. It's unfair if we'll do that. But adding you will make a big noise not just in Korea but around the world. It's true that we see potential in you, that's why we didn't think for long anymore and grab the plan to add you."

"As I said in our first talk, adding a member to an active group is becoming common, but this will still make a noise as there are still fans globally who look forward to Twice's capability. And you will be part of it. So, I hope you understand that."

"Yes, Yes, I understand it." 

Uncle smiled at me as he shook my hand again.

"Good, Kris will be your guide for your schedules. The other managers will also look after you if needed. You may go to your group, I am pretty sure that they can't wait to see you."

"Thank you, Pd-nim. thank you for trusting me."

"Anytime, Y/N. I hope you'll enjoy your new family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 462 23
ꕤ › 트와이스 ꜛ 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹 . ⊹ ˚ ˒ 𝑳𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙻𝙻 ← ✷ 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𓍢 ♡ ─── ─ 슈린 . 𝗂𝗇...
56.3K 2.2K 15
Twice did well their first 4 years as a group, but when a scandal rises in JYP, they are quick to cover their tracks. Lee Y/n joined Twice as their 1...
4.1K 105 23
Twice! The group where we can see 9 different girls who have one goal - be role models and successful idols in kpop. But there are some problems. Som...
114K 3.6K 53
Y/n L/n, born in America, a huge Kpop fan, going into her 2nd year of high school (freshman in Korea). Her family needing money, decided she would be...