The Redo

By Ahiriah

Crystal Myers, like any other nineteen-year-old in college, went to a party. There she met Jess Cole. They sp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿
π“‚€ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑 πŸ›πŸ˜ π“‚€
𝓒𝓱π“ͺ𝓹 31
'βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅'

Chapter 3

3.4K 54 2
By Ahiriah

~ the meeting ~

* the pic above is near to how I imagined Crystal *

Crystal

    It's around 3 when I started getting ready, he told me to meet him at cafe Soladochè, which is 20 minutes from where I lived. I decided to where something trendy but classy.

   I then fixed my hair and slipped on some white shoes and grabbed a simple black purse . At 3:35 Jayla came through my door, she is my bestie and she has a key for my house, ever since I had Emily she has always been there for me even when my parents turned there back on me. But I finished college and now I'm a great doctor.

    I work at hospital that mostly high-end people come to so my I have  nice salary and it allows my child and I to live comfortably. I haven't talked to my parents since I told them about me being pregnant, they haven't even seen Emily yet. At 3:40 I got into my car and went to Cafe Soladochè.

    I arrived about 2 minutes after 4 and went into the cafe. As I walked in I scanned the cafe to find Jess. I saw him at a table near a bookshelf in a corner. He waved me over and I sat down and said hi. He said hi back, he looked a tad nervous.

      I turned to him and said in a cool tone what topics do you want to discuss and you you better not try to take Emily away from me as I relaxed back into the chair and crossed my legs.

Jess

   I was shocked that she thinks I would take Emily away from her, guilt washed over me as I thought about it she has been taking care of Emily. I looked into her eyes and she looked back then she said if you want a paternity test I've already set one up for next Tuesday. I said alright and told her I would be paying for it she nodded her head then a waiter came over and asked us what we would like. He was obviously checking her out as if I wasn't here but she didn't seem to notice him and I felt a pang of jealousy I wanted to knock him out cold nut she isn't mine, she's the mother of my daughter.

       I honestly knew deep down that Emily was mine, she looked very much like me.
She ordered a vanilla lotte with chocolate chip cookie and I ordered an ice cappuccino . He wrote it down then walked away. I asked her when is Emily's birthday and she told me January 18, which means I've already missed it because it march.

     I can't help but look at her she's captivating and that outfit makes her curves stand out. From time to time I would see guys staring at her. She told me a few things about Emily. I asked her when I could meet Emily, She said maybe next week Wednesday with an unsure tone. I said look I want to be in you guys lives give, let me prove that I want to, please I asked her. She stayed quit for some time then let out a sigh then said fine.

      I was happy she said fine I can't wait to meet her. At 4:50 she told me she has to go so I bid her a goodbye and she said bye. I watched as she walked out the cafe looking stunning and beautiful. I am determined to be apart of their lives.

* what he wore *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 344 14
Aurora has everything she needs at her age.Love. Happy marriage. And loving husband. Or so she thought. Imagine her surprise and hurt when her husba...
63 6 21
Christie was adopted by a nice family after an accident that cost her, her parents and her memories. Years after, she takes over her family legacy. ...
609 47 20
Ella Hart is a kind,enthusiastic, young lady who recently turned 18 with zero to no experience with romance. She soon starts college and makes a new...
136K 4.9K 40
(First Book in the Saving Series) Lauren had Crystal when she was 18 with a mysterious man that left her the next morning. She was kicked out but sur...