MY ROCKSTAR.

By Writing_Addict2

Axel Pierce, is a famous singer in the band Envy. He's currently on tour with his band, but when he has to wa... More

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Epilogue)

34 (Edited)

130 6 1
By Writing_Addict2

IVY'S POV
It was Monday, and I had my doctors appointment.

I was hoping to get the all clear from my own doctor that I could finally go back to doing somewhat normal things.

I had turned 28 weeks over the weekend, so we were definitely getting close to meeting little Morgan.

We had also had everyone confirm over the weekend, that they could come out this weekend. Including my sister and I was so excited to see her, we hadn't seen each other since Axel had her surprise me for my birthday.

"So, once we get back from the doctor I figured we could finish up her nursery. And then install the car seat," I said as we headed towards the doctors office.

"That sounds great, I think after that everything will be ready for the most part," He said and I smiled.

"I know, it's getting real now," I told him.

We made it to the appointment just on time, traffic was a lot worse than we expected. But anyways I checked in and then we went to sit in the waiting room.

"I'm hoping to get the all clear, to finally go back to some normalcy," I said and he placed his hand my thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm sure all will be well doll," He kissed my temple.

"Ivy Lanacane?" I heard a nurse call my name.

We stood up and walked hand and hand to the doorway where the nurse was standing.

"How are you guys doing today?" She asked with a big smile.

"We're doing good, how are you?" I asked smiling back to her.

"I'm doing good dear, okay if you can sit here I'll take your vials," She said pointing to a chair next to a table.

She took my temperature, blood pressure etc.

"Okay, you can get on the exam table. And your doctor will be in with you shortly," She said and I nodded my head.

Axel helped me on the table, I haven't been able to that by myself in months.

We were just talking when there was a knock on the door and then it opened.

"Hello! How are we doing today?" She asked as she sat on the stool.

"We're doing good, how are you?" Axel asked.

"I'm doing well, so I heard that you started having contractions the other week?" She questioned.

"Yeah, so we had just bought a house. And we were getting ready to move in, and he was off doing something and it was just me and his sister. When I had a contraction and they just got worse so we went to the hospital and they confirmed they were real contractions but that I wasn't progressing so the gave me Terbutaline, and I was thankfully able to go home the next morning. With instructions to take it easy until I came to this appointment," I explained and she nodded her head.

"Okay, that's really good they were able to stop it and that you weren't progressing. I think you probably over worked yourself but after looking at your vials from today, I would definitely say you can go back to normal of course don't go crazy but you don't have to be as cautious," She explained and I smiled with excitement.

"Okay great, I have a question," I said.

"Sure go ahead," She smiled.

"So I've been having a lot of swelling, and it wasn't until his mom pointed out to me that I should keep an eye on it because it could be a sign of pre-eclampsia. But when I was in the hospital they said my blood pressure was a little elevated but it was most likely from pain and that it went back to normal, so I was just wondering if it was anything to worry about," I explained the situation.

"It is a sign in pregnant just a normal one, but it can also be dangerous. And I looked at your chart from the hospital and it was ever so slightly high but it did go back to normal. And when the nurse took it today it was right where it's supposed to be, so no I don't think it's of worry but we'll keep an eye on it," She reassured.

"Okay thank you so much," I smiled.

"Of course, so shall we measure her and listen to her heartbeat?" She asked and we nodded our heads.

She measured both ways on my stomach before she started talking again.

"She seems right where she needs to be with her gestation," She said with a light smile.

We listened to her heartbeat with the doppler, and it was perfect.

"Okay, everything looks amazing. So I will see you guys in two weeks," She said as she shook our hands.

We headed back out to the car after we scheduled our next appointment.

"Ugh, I'm so glad we got the all clear," I sighed.

"Me too doll, now let's go get that stinkers nursery done," He said grabbing my hand a lacing our fingers together.

We got home and headed up into her nursery, we had worked on it over the weekend. But we still needed to finish the crib, rocker and then just decorate. Everything else was done other than that.

Axel had put the crib together, so I was going to make it look cute while he did the rocker.

By the time I had finished the crib, he was still working on the rocker so I decided to start decorating.

About an hour an a half later we finished, and I was so proud of it. I could wait to see our sweet girl in here.

"Okay, lets go install that car seat," Axel clapped and then kissed me before heading downstairs.

I just rolled my eyes at his weirdness, and followed him out to the garage. Where we kept the car seat in a trash bag of course so it wouldn't get dirty.

It took us nearly 2 hours to figure out how to install it.

"We're never taking this thing out again, like holy shit why did that have to be so hard?" Axel panted as he wiped his forehead off.

"Thank god we're only having one more after this," I joked

"Okay, come on lets go shower and then cook dinner," He said, guiding me by my back.

We got in our bathroom and turned the shower on and stripped out of our clothes.

(Mature Scene)
We stepped in and got under the double shower head, when Axel started placing kisses on the side of my neck.

He was behind me and I could feel how hard he was getting behind me.

If was like a light switch went off inside me, and I turned to face him and starting kissing on his neck making groan.

"Shit doll," He sighed.

I reached in between us, and grabbed his member in my hand making him shutter.

"Turn around," He groaned out.

I turned away from him, and he slowly slid inside me.

"Shit, if you don't stop squeezing so much this'll end in two minutes," He said with a strained voice.

"Shit Axel!" I moaned.

"There you go, you know I love it when you moan my name," He said in my ear, making me moan once again.

He quickened his pace by a little, and that's when I felt my stomach tightening.

"Stop squeezing," He groaned.

"I can't- shit I'm close," I moaned as I grabbed onto his hand.

"Axel!" I more so screamed.

"You need to let go, I can't hold off any longer," He moaned.

I came with a loud moan, and he followed directly after that. Moaning just as loud.
............(End Of Mature Scene)..........
We finished our shower, and went to our sides of our walk-in closet and got dressed. Before heading downstairs to start on dinner.

"How does chicken burgers and sweet potato fries sound?" I asked him.

"Sounds perfect," We both started and it was done within 30 minutes.

We decided to eat in the living room, and watch something on YouTube.
...............................................................
A/N: This one was a little bit longer, so I hope you enjoyed it.

Just to get an idea of the nursery^^

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.9K 43
Ever loved someone so much , it hurt when you realize you can't have them? ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ First Place Winner in The...
19.1M 648K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
30.1K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...