My Omega ~ Drarry

By jalecherondale1102

The Triwizard tournament happened last year. Voldemort is back, and practically breathing down Draco's back... More

Prologue - Wizards
Chapter 1: My Father's Son
Chapter 2: Harry's Summer
Chapter 4: Drama & The Dark Lord
Chapter 5: Wild Flying
Chapter 6: Realisations
Chapter 7: Morning Blues
Chapter 8: Omega Me
Chapter 9: Super Changes
Chapter 10: Help Me
Chapter 11: Slytherin Secrets
Chapter 12: Sorry Apologies
Chapter 13: Welcome Back
Chapter 14: Green Gazes
Chapter 15: Secrets and Crushes
Chapter 16: Room Of Requirement
Chapter 17: Parchment and Charms
Chapter 18: Life Thoughts
Chapter 19: Life and Lessons
Short Author's Note
Chapter 20: One Weak Omega
Chapter 21: Potions & Problems
Chapter 22: Revelations and Relationships
Chapter 23: Formal Parties and First Steps
Chapter 24: Gays and Guys
Chapter 25: Dances and Draco's
Chapter 26: Contrast and Confessions
Chapter 27: Pansy and Hermione

Chapter 3: The Malfoy Mask

11.4K 298 83
By jalecherondale1102

Draco's 1st POV

Ouch. It hurts when my father practically pushes me out of the room and down the stairs. I pursue my lips, and straighten up, putting my Malfoy mask back on before I falter again, clutching the banister of the stairwell.

Crap. My father doesn't look too pleased, throwing a sneer at me before brushing past. I can almost feel the disappointment. And ouch.It really hurts.

But maybe I deserve it. So I'll live with it, even if it hurts. After all, I'm just that evil prick at school, and the disappointment of a son at home.

I deserve this.

And with that in mind, I squeeze my eyes shut, and hit the back of my head with my palm. Which I now regret because the pain has intensified by tons. My father watches me, snarling. He grabs me by the back of my robes, and pulls me towards him.

"Don't mess up, boy!" my father snarls, before letting go, using powerful alpha magic to intensify his voice. He walks forward, slamming his cane on the floor as he walks. I look up and walk down the stairs too.

Downstairs is no more welcoming than upstairs. Each floor is covered in its own special feel of unwelcome-Ness. It must be the charms on the house, however. You know, hide all the dark magic present and stuff.

I'm covered in unhealthy goosebumps, by the time I'm led into a darkly lit room, face to face with the one and only. Lord Voldermort.

A/N I'm sorry this is so short, but i needed to do this to make the next chapter better! Also, be prepared for a lot of Billie Eilish😂 You don't need the music, but just a lil something for y'all to use.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.9K 11
Draco Malfoy comes from an exclusive alpha family, he has always been hiding to his friends and classmates the fact that he is an omega. But, one day...
10 0 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
586 17 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...
223K 7.8K 54
It's the Golden 5's fourth year at Hogwarts. Two European schools will join Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament. But what if the Tournament was a s...