Arranged Love

By Rakshaya_xx

Karthika is a girl who want a love marriage. She Is 27 years. Her parents are Hindus. Their are very strict... More

The meeting
First day of work
Date evening
Is Arun married?
Believing
Wedding day
Day after the marriage
Leaving for the army
The truth
Day off
Aruns call
Damon ?!!!!!
Nightmare
Devorce?!!!!!
Office time
My discusion
Divorce 😭😭
What's happening?!
The worse night
The man!!!
getting out!!!!!
ARUN!!!!!!
Explaining chapter
The truth behind the deal
New day
The evening
P1: The Christmas day
Part 2: The Christmas day

The office time

644 18 0
By Rakshaya_xx

I stoot by the car staring the sky. The sun was coming up. I had a bad feeling that something is going to happen. I stepped into my car and drove to Arun office. It was then 8 am when I arrived at the office. By the receptionist stoot Nick.
Nick and the receptionist: "good morning, mam."
Me: "good morning."
I wanted to sign that I am at my shift.
Nick: "you don't have to that."
Me: "oké."
Nick: "your personal assistant that's me. And today you have a appointment with fources chef. At 9am."
I looked at my watch and it showed it was five past eight.
Me: "that's fine. Did they mention why they coming?"
Nick: "no, but I always make a file what they mention in the previous meeting. You can read them."
Me: "can you bring the files in my office."
Nick: " yes , I will."
That's when the phone rang. I looked at the phone. It was the phone of Arun. I stepped into the elevator and picked the call.
Mother-in-law: "Arun, pls don't go. Listen to your mother."
Me: "I am sorry, but Arun is already in flight."
Mother-in-law: "you you...., he went to the army because of you."
The door of the elevator opend and steppend out. I only listened I didn't said a wordt back.
Mother-in-law: "you did this because of his money. If you wanted money, you could have asked him."
She hang up after it. I was searching for the keys when nick came.
Me: "just a moment."
I opened the door, we both went in.
Nick: "this is the file."
Me: "thank you. You can go. If they are here you should be here at the meeting."
Nick: "I will be there. For now I am going."
Nick closed the door behind him. I put the phone on the table. And opened the desk for his laptop. When I saw my photos. I was really confused. Why did he have those photos in his desk. I picked the laptop and closed the desk. I opened the laptop. It asked for a password. Omg, I think he forgot to tell what his password is. What am I going to do? That's when nick knocked on the door.
Nick: "can I come in?"
Me: "come in?"
I stoot up. The chef of fource was there.
Me: "hello. Pls take a seat."

......................................................................................
The meeting went actually wel. They accepted the contract. Then I got a call from a unknown number. I picked up.
Unknown guy: "hello, bro. I am in the city can you pls come to pick up."
Me: "hello, your speaking to Karthika. I am sorry. But who are you?"
Unknown guy: "you mean Karthika. The girl who Arun got married? The girl who my mother hate. Right?"
Me: "uhm, yeah. That's me. So you're the brother of Arun?"
Brother of Arun: "that's true. My mother doesn't hate you only. She hates me too because she wanted me to be a doctor but I am now a maffia boss. And my brother, your husband, told me to live with him. And I don't know where to go. So I called him but you picked it up."
Me: "oh, yeah. Because Arun went to the army today. And he gave me everything to take care of. I will pick you up in an hour."
Brother of Arun: "that's oke. I will wait. See you."
He hang up. Oke. Now, I need to find out what the password is. I opened the drawer. And saw again my photos. Still strange. Closed the drawer. I stoot up and walked to the desk. What there only laid was only my photos. I was thinking. Why can't the password not be mine name. I opened the laptop. And wrote my name "Karthika". And it opened it. I closed the laptop. Putted in my bag to bring it to my house and look at some contacts that were send to me. I closed everything. I went to the office of nick.
Me: "Nick, can I come in?"
Nick: "yes come in."
When i opened the door, the receptionist came from the office. That was most strange because she never come from her place.
Me: "Nick. I need to go. I will be back in an hour."
Nick: "oke."
I left the Bilding. I picked my keys out of my handbag. I drove immediately to the train station. I called the brother of Arun.
Brother of Arun: "hello."
Me: "hello,  i am at the train station. Where are you?"
Brother of Arun: "wait there I will come there."
Me : "oke."
I waited, a few minutes later came he. And he looked exactly like Arun.
Brother of Arun: "hey. You must be the wife of Arun."
Me: "yeah that's true."
On my way here. I arranged a apartment for him.
Me: "I parked in the next street."
Brother of Arun: "that doesn't matter."
Me: "I arranged a apartment for you. It's my friends apartment. She is on vacation for a year. So you can stay there."
Brother of Arun: "that's fine. Where do you and Arun live?"
Me: "in a tiny apartment with one bedroom."
Aruns brother: "what?! He have a own office, right?"
Me: "no that's not true. He is the chef of the office. his best friend is owner."
Aruns brother: "what about this car? Look like really expensive?"
Me: "that's right. His best friend gifted him this car."
Aruns brother: "oh. So he lied about everything."
Me: "I don't like to lie but yes. It's true."
He was the hole ride to the apartment quite. I didn't trust him and I am gonna move to Aruns house. I don't know it feels not right live with my parents after my marriage. We arrived.
Me: "it's on the third floor. Can you lift the bag to the third floor?"
Aruns brother: "yes I can. If you start walking."
Me: "sure."
Everything that he said made it so uncomfortable. Maybe it's because he look like Arun.
*10 minutes later*
I opened the door.
Me: "I can trust you with the things of my best friend?"
Aruns brother: "yes, you can."
He looked around.
Aruns brother: "I think you best friend have a basic salary. If I sale the things I can't get anything out of it. But you."
Me: "huh?!"
Aruns brother: "nothing."
He winked at me.
I.have. To. Get. Out. Of. Here.
Me: "I am going I will come back with some food."
Aruns brother: "sure thank you."
I left the bilding so quick as I could. That's when my phone rang. It was nick.
Me: "hello. With Karthika."
Nick: "hello, mam. Are you coming everyone gone."
Me: "Nick I am on my way."
Nick: "thank you. I will wait."
I hang up. I took the car and went to office to close the door.
*after 5 minutes*
I closed the door.
Nick: "tomorrow you have a meeting at 8 o'clock in the morning. And this is the file of the previous meeting."
Me: "thank you so much for helping me out."
Nick: "no problem."
Me: "did you came with the buss?"
Nick: "yes."
Me: "I can bring you at home?"
Nick: "no thanks I will go by myself."
Me : " oké, see you tomorrow."
I took the car, when I got a call named Ramy.
Me: "hallo, with Karthika."
Ramy: "hallo. It's Ramy. Your husband told me to come to the house. Clean it and make food for you. And I am standing by your door."
Me: "I am on the way. See you."
Ramy: "bye."
I was on my way to Aruns place.

What is going to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.9K 63
👉"READ PROLOGUE FIRST""👈 IT'S MY LOVE OR OBESSION ❤ SIYA: a beautiful soul,living with her parents in delhi,just want to make her parents proud,alw...
4.2M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
284K 17.7K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...