โ˜† DaBaby? โ˜†

By Indigo__X

A story about a POPSTAR๐Ÿ—ฃ More

DISCLAIMERRRRR๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ
โ€โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐโ€
๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
LLG
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ~๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐ŸŽ„
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’”๐Ÿ’œ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ

๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ

770 26 1
By Indigo__X

Elenora

Unknown

Yo

It's Jonathan

U good?

sent 10.02am

Elenora🍑

Oh hey

I'm fine how are you?

sent 10.05am

Jonathan🤪

Chilling u know

How's Ava?

sent 10.10am

Elenora🍑

She's good, I think she might still be sleeping idk

How's Serenity?

sent 10.11am

Jonathan🤪

She's good, eating some breakfast

U busy today?

Or u got work?

sent 10.14am

Elenora🍑

No

I haven't got work today but I do tomorrow😭

sent 10.15am

Jonathan🤪

😂

U want to come over?

Or ur nigga still acting up?

sent 10.17am

Elenora🍑

Oh god

He

Isn't

My

Man

Now shut up.

And yes I will come over

sent 10.20am

Jonathan🤪

🤣🤣🤣

Come over when ur ready

seen 10.20am

I put my phone down getting out of my bed and walk to Ava's room. I knock on her door and she answers. I walk in and she was sat up in her bed watching TV. "Hey, you good?" I nod smiling. She side eyes me and clears her throat. "Something ain't right. Why you smiling? It's too early for you." I laugh and lay next to her on her bed.

"Jonathan asked me to come over today. You want to come?" I ask her still smiling hard. "You serious? I think he likes you." She says to me. I shake my head. "No he doesn't he is just trying to be friendly to his neighbour. I think he is still with his babymother anyways. I want you to come with me." I say to her. "Why? Go be with your mans." She says laughing.

"Because you have to and I don't want him to be too comfortable around me. I just feel like the babymother might accuse me of being his side chick or some shit." I say back to Ava, playing with my hair. "Here you go overthinking. Just go over there and chill. You'll be fine." Ava says to me.

I sigh and push myself off of her bed. "Alright well I'm gonna go get ready. You sure you don't want to co-" "Ele, get out of my room!" She says laughing. I laugh too and walk back to my room to get ready.

After showering and putting on clothes, I take my time getting ready so I know I'll look good. I start to do my hair, slicking it into a high bun. I slip on some sandals and pick up a cute sweater, just in case I do get cold.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see Ava sitting at the island, eating a bowl of cereal. "Oooh, babygirl!! You look good!! Let me get your number?" She says to me. I laugh and ignore her walking to the fridge to get a bottle of water. "I bet you 50 dollars he gone look at your boobs." Ava says holding out her hand for me to shake.

I reluctantly shook her hand. "Bet." I say to her. "Well, enjoy your little date with DaBaby. Let me know how it goes." I roll my eyes and hug her goodbye. I walk over to the front door and look at my outfit, pulling up my vest a little bit. I pick up my house keys and open the front door, leaving the house.

I walk over to Jonathan's house and knock on the front door. He opens the door a few seconds later holding Serenity in his arms. "Yo, you good?" he asks me looking me up and down. I smile nodding my head. He moves out of the door way so I could come in. "Take the first door to your left." He says from behind me. I walk past the kitchen and into his living room.

I sit down on one of the couches and Jonathan sits next to me. "You look good." He says smirking at me. I smile looking at him. "Thank you." Serenity climbs off of him and onto me, giving me a hug. "Hey princess, you okay?" I feel her nod as she turns her attention to the TV.

"What do you want to do?" Jonathan asks me. I shrug my shoulders and take a sip of water from the bottle. "It's really up to you, because you invited me over." I say back to him. He stands up from the couch and looks down at me. "We can go for a drive? Get something to eat?" I look at him a little longer than expected.

"Elenora!" He says to me. I look him in the face and he smiles down at me. "Yeah uh. We can go for the drive. I'm pretty hungry." He nods and walks out of the room. I get up with Serenity in my arms and walk towards the front door leaving the house. I wait outside for Jonathan, shifting Serenity to my left hip. He walks out of the house and walks to his car.

"Can you put Serenity in her car seat? I forgot something in the house." I nod my head as he unlocks the car. I put Serenity in her car seat making sure she is comfortable and then get in the passenger seat. My phone makes a noise and I look down at it seeing a message from Ava.

Twin😭💜

I see youuu

Looking like a lil family

🥺

sent 12.37pm

Faveee💛💛

OMG

stfu

😂😂😂

You sure you don't want to come?

sent 12.38pm

Twin😭💜

Nopeee

Enjoy your day ugly❤

seen 12.38pm

I lock my phone as Jonathan gets into the car. "You ready to go?" I smile. "Yeah I'm ready." He starts the car and reverses off of his drive. I turn on the radio and listen to the music.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1K 20
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ
1.3M 56.4K 54
๐™‡๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ 4 ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ', ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ '๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š.
1.1M 45.5K 77
๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’–๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’‚๐’ โœจ
3.8K 138 27
billie tryna get that bbc from dababy