Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
πŸ’™ Book 2 πŸ’™
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(17) 24k

16 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

Ive been thinking on how to get close with minho, jisung told me he'll help me out but they were busy promoting so there isnt really i can do. Aini already left 3 weeks ago, it was heartbreaking watching her and changbin separate. They had no choice, i do hope things work out for them.

Its time for my lunch break, i was about to go outside to grab a bite but somebody called me.

"Ms. Sowon!" I turned around to find the owner of that voice. I was surprised to see him here.

"Johnny? What brings you here?"

"I visited a friend of mine, i didnt know you work here." He gestured to me.

I looked at him suspicious.

"Hey, im no stalker. If i was i shouldve waited for you outside." He chuckled.

"Okay, well. Do you need anything?"

"Uh yeah, you told me you'd be my guide?"

Oh yeah... i said that..

"I guess we can go together, i was about to have lunch anyways." I shrugged.

We were strolling outside, im not really in the mood for street foods right now and i dont have a lot of time to go around the streets.

"So what are we having?" Johnny was walking beside me, i feel so small being beside him.

"Do you want to try something?"

"I dont have any idea..." he scratch his nape. "Can we go somewhere where theres a lot of street foods stands?" He smiled.

"We could but that would take too much time."

"I can get my car."

"Uh no, i only have like 45 minutes left for lunch break." I beamed.

"What? Why?"

"Over worked and forgot to eat." He shaked his head.

"That not good, you might get an upset stomach if you do that."

"Already had one." I winked.

"What? Then lets waste no time." He grabbed me and pulled me in the convenience store.

"We can eat something here right?" He started scanning the place.

He's so clueless.

"Im gonna have jajang myeon. and some kimbap, do you want to have the same?"

"Yeah im familiar with that." He nodded happily.

"You should be." I took two for the both us, he grabbed it from me and started to do it by himself. I grabbed two cokes and some snickers for me.

He payed for it, using his credit card. The cashier was surprised. We sat down by the table outside.

We started to eat silently, i tried to eat a bit slow since i don't want to upset my stomach.

"So tell me, how come you've never had street foods?"

"Well, i lived in chicago ever since i was a kid. I only come here for vacation back then and i never went out on my own."

"How long have you been staying here?"

"Its been more than 2 years i think?" He looked up and started to think.

"And you never had the time to try any of it?"

"Yeah, my friends are not that kind of people."

"Why are they like crazy rich asians?" He gave a small smile. "I had to ask huh."

"I cant really ask them to try things like this, so im really happy i get the chance to do it with you."

I smiled at him, i feel bad i guess its true that some rich people dont have time for little things. He was having a hard time opening the triangle kimbap.

"Here." I did it for him.

"Thanks."

I started to eat mine too, i cant eat too slow or my lunch will be over soon.

"You and inha seem different."

"Not really, were almost similar to each other, except the face she's pretty." I laughed while chewing.

"Nope i think youre prettier." He crossed his arms.

"You're just saying that since you don't like her." I laughed.

"Its not that i dont like her, its just that i dont like her for a girlfriend."

"Its fine I've heard all about it."

"Then you have to hear my side too."

"If it makes you feel better." He looked so offended and ready to fight for himself.

"I admit we got off the wrong foot." I nodded. "I was stressing that month and mom thought the best way to solve it was to date, i did it to please her and i thought who knows i might like the girl." He took a bite. "So we went on a date, i didnt really plan anything so i just took her to a restaurant, let her order what she wants and be a gentleman. But we werent really engaging with each other, she got bored and asked me to go watch a movie or have fun, i was about to say yes but she saw through my expression that i didnt want to. So we ended the date."

I smirked, he wasnt telling the whole story.

"Did she tell you about?..." i nodded. "Thats so embarrassing." He hid his face.

"Dont you want to clear your name?" I teased.

"No, i dont wanna remember it. Lets just leave it please." He pouted.

"Dont do that, youre a big guy in a suit." I laugh at him.

"It doesnt suit me huh?" He came back to his cool personality. "But really though, tell inha it wasnt on purpose and please im begging the both of you forget about it."

"Okay for now."

"Forever! At least give me some respect." He pouted again.

"Yah you're being dramatic johnny." I laughed at him.

"You dont have the slightest respect for me." He put his hand on his mouth pretending to be shocked.

"What do you want me to call you? Mr. Seo? Sir. Johnny? Or how about johnny oppa?"

"That i like that call me oppa." He pointed his finger.

"You know oppa but you dont know fish cakes. Aigoo." I shaked my head in disapproval.

"Well of course i know that, a lot of girls call me that here."

"Eeww, do they go like oppa! Oppa!" He shaked his head. "Oh maybe like this johnny oppa youre so tall." I act all cute and girly.

"Yeah, exactly like that!" He squished my cheeks.

I removed his hand and started to drink my coke, he just laughed at me.

"Noona!"

"Jisung!" I was shocked to see him, he didnt look happy.

"Who's he?" He looked johnny straight in the eye.

"Oh this is johnny a friend of mine."

"Its nice to meet you." He extended his hand to jisung. "Are you her brother?"

"You could say that." He turned his back to johnny and faced me. "Yah noona what are you doing?" He whispered.

"What do you mean? Im having lunch."

"With a good looking dude?"

"Johnny? He's just a friend."

"Oh yeah but i just heard you calling him oppa and giggling. What happened to project minho?" He widen his eyes.

I laughed at him, he's so adorable.

"So i guess youre not serious about hyung?" I stopped laughing.

"Thanks jisung, im glad youre serious about helping me and Im serious about him too, im just waiting for the opportunity."

"Dont eat with him again, he definitely likes you." He looks at johnny and back at me.

"Okay, okay. So what are you doing here?"

"I was buying some food, our van is just over there." He pointed outside.

"What? Why did you just tell me now? Is he in there?"

"Nah, he's in the other van. They went first, but i had to come to you since chan and changbin hyung might see you."

"Thanks, i dont want them to get the wrong idea."

Just in time chan and changbin went out of the van and waved at me. Oh no. They walked in and saw johnny.

Johnny felt awkward.

"Its nice to see you sowon." Chan greeted.

"I see youre out with a friend." Changbin wiggled his brows.

"Uh guys this is johnny, my friend."

"Hi." Johnny stood up.

"He's big." Changbin whispered.

"Thanks."

"Well, we'll get going we dont want to bother you." Chan pulled jisung and changbin.

Jisung came back and took my snickers.

"Consider this as payment." They finally left.

"They look familiar, its like ive seen them before."

"Dont mind them, lets just finish this, i have to get back already."

He just nodded.

After a few minutes we left, i went back to the office.
I received a text from johnny and jisung.

Johnny
I had fun today thanks sowon. hope we can do it again if were not busy.

Jisung
Make time next week, were done promoting by then. We should set the plan in motion.

Jisung is really helping me huh? But i dont remember us having a plan?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 7 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele
172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
385 18 20
You have been best friends with him since you were both 4 years old. But, he uncovers his real thoughts about you to your boyfriend and you stop talk...
467 25 21
"First and Last Love,, Sujin meets her childhood best friend after being separated from each other for years. She is determined to confess her one-si...