Everything Happens For A Reas...

By kamali98

************* Arjun slapped Kamiya as everyone is looking at them with shock. All this while arjun is appalle... More

Kamiya's Intro
Arjun's Intro
First Eye Contact
Slap
Wedding Night
Divorce
Caught
First Hug
Doubt
Argument
Shocked
I Love You
Couple
Broken
Next Step
Puzzle
Imperfect
Unexpected Kiss
Kiss and Pregnant
Choose
What?
Will You Marry Me?
Marriage
Accident
Vermilion
Love
So what?
Love and Tears
Sister?
Revelation
No, I can't be
Is It True?
Yes, It is
Note
Mother and Son are dead
Varshu, My wifey
Trust
Empathy
Yes, you disgust me
All Emotions At Once
The Best Day
Rollercoaster
Happiness
Surprise
Birthday
Sneak Peak
Couple Goals
Epilogue

Marriage

4.8K 183 23
By kamali98

Author's Pov

Arjun and Kamiya both said "No," at the same time.

They turned to see each other shocked as they didn't expect to reply at the same time. And also felt hurt because of their answer.

They had conjectured this already, but can't able to digest that. It stings the lot to both.

They are trying to realize their feeling for each other within themselves. Now only, their heart confirmed to them that they have already fallen in love.

But now it pains a lot to them as they thought that the other one doesn't have any feeling for them.

All this time, they didn't establish that they are staring at each other with the pain. But they can't able to take in the other person's pain as they both are having their own conflict with themselves.

Their parents are smiling at each other in between their children's staring contest like they have found out something interesting. Maybe, they would have.

Yeah, you guys guessed it correct that they had understood their children's conflict. Consequently, they conveyed something with each other through their eyes.

Afterward, Sumathi called Kamiya and Prakash called Arjun at a time to interrupt their eye contact. And take them to a different room to discuss something important.

Meanwhile, that black sheep thinking deeply about this sudden marriage. Then, that person thought that Arjun will suffer more if he marries the person whom he doesn't like. And also that fellow smirked making an idea to create hatred for Arjun in Kamiya's mind. So, it will be a good drama for that person.

*************

Arjun's Pov

We both entered the other room. Dad told me to sit on the chair and he got seated in another one.

"Do you love Kamiya? Arjun"Dad asked me straightforwardly.

I gasped at his question plus don't know how to answer his question?

"I know, Arjun. I know my son moreover, I can discover your feeling from your eyes itself," Dad replied to my unasked question.

I am just staring at my Dad without knowing what to do?

"Say something, Arjun. Why are you behaving like this?" Dad asked me while shaking my shoulder.

"Yes dad, I love her. I fucking love her so much, especially I can do anything to make her happy. That's why I am saying 'no' to this marriage, Dad. Obviously, she will hate me if I marry her as well as she will not be happy with me. Sorry for the curse, but I can't help it." I shouted.

"This is not my Arjun. Now, you are really behaving like a loser young man. Don't you have hope in yourself? Can't you make her happy with your love? Are you going to show everybody that you are really a loser? "Dad yelled at me.

"Dad..."I started to speak.

But Dad stopped me by saying, "Don't. I said don't. Let me speak now,"

"Do you know what is love? Arjun. First of all, you have to show your love for her. You have to make her feel your love, care, affection, etc.. to fall in love with you. She has to feel like nobody can love her more than you. Seriously, I am disappointed with you, Arjun," Dad made his point clear to me.

Now, I feel somewhat better to make a move on this. You can do it Arjun. Yes, you can. Yes, I am going to do this.

" Yes Dad, I am ok with this marriage. I am going to make my Kamiya mine forever. I will make her fall for me with my love. That's my promise, Dad," I told my dad confidently.

"That's my boy, but you have to be patient with her," Dad advised me.

"I know, Dad. I will give her time as much as she wants. I will tolerate anything for her besides I won't force my love on her, but I will surely make her feel my love," I voiced out my thoughts with a smile.

"This is my Arjun. Refresh yourself and get ready fast. It's already 9:10 am Mahurat is at 9:30 am," Dad informed me.

"But Dad, what about her?" I asked.

"You don't have to worry about that. We will take care," Dad uttered.

"Dad, you guys won't force her right, " I asked my query.

"Did I forced you Arjun?" Dad asked me and I shook my head.

"As I did with you, we will try to explain her by speaking with her," Dad stated his point.

"But she doesn't have a feeling for me, Dad. Then, how will you guys make her say yes?" I asked him.

"Yes, I know. But we know what to do, Arjun. And we won't force her that's for sure. Trust me. So, You don't have to feel about your would-be wife," Dad teased me and went off from there.

I am smiling like an idiot now because my Kamiya is going to be my wife.

What a life, man. If you would have told me this before one hour, I would have laughed at you.

But now I am the happiest man in the world. Kamiya might not be happy like me, but don't worry Kamiya I will treat you like a queen.

Beforehand, I said to marry that bitch for the sake of my parents, but now I am doing this for myself. Yes, for my love.

I started to refresh myself while thinking all this.

************************

Kamiya's Pov

Subsequently, I am sitting with my mom in another room. Mom stared at me keenly like observing my every move, then she started speaking.

"Why are looking disturbed from the past week, Kamiya?" Mom asked and I gasped at her question.

"Amma it's.... it's not like that.... " I stuttered.

Mom cuts me off by saying," I am your mother. I can read your face without your words, Kami,"

I got damn struck at her statement as I am staring at her like I have seen the ghost.

"I know Kami. I noticed your face last Saturday itself when you were starting the Arjun's topic yourself in the lunch. Thenceforth, I have started observing your face and came to the conclusion that the conflict about your feeling on Arjun. yet I can't able to do anything as the situation wasn't favorable to you. That's why I don't want you to realize your feeling.

Today when Anna asked us your hand for the marriage, I accepted immediately as I knew that this relationship is not a forced one for you. Moreover, we want to support them as they were the only ones who were there for us when we don't anyone," Mom told me calmly to make me understand the situation.

"What about him? Amma. He doesn't have any feeling for me and this marriage will be a forced one for him," I replied mom sadly.

"Do you love him?" Mom asked me.

I nodded and said," I love him so much Amma as I can't able see him in pain. I want to be with him when he is hurt. I want to stand beside him whenever he feels lonely. But I am scared of his rejection and hate. In addition, if I marry him now then he will mistake my feeling as sympathy or pity. I don't want that, Amma,"

My mom came close to me and removed the tears from my eyes at that moment only I have realized that I am crying for him.

After that mom kept her hands on my cheeks lovingly and told," Don't cry. Love is something that you have to give to your loved ones without any expectation. One day, God will give you the same love from whom you deserve. I am very proud of you. Your empathy is something that makes me admire you more.

We will not force him, that's for sure. But you can't ask me how, why, etc. You will come to know about that one day. Plus, If you can marry him, then you will make him a good businessman with your love. I am sure. Say yes, Kami, We will take care of everything else,"

"Yes, Amma. I will show that Vidya what she missed. I will slap her with my Arjun's success. After that, I will make him fall in love with me. That's my promise Amma," I smiled and replied to her.

"My Arjun ha....." She teased and I blushed at that.

"I am really happy for you, Kami. Come, we have to make you ready as it's already time for the mahurat," Mom kissed me on my forehead and helped me to get ready in saree for my marriage.

After I got ready in the saree. Mom left me in that room for some time. I stand in front of the mirror and stared at my reflection. I can see the beautiful version of mine. I don't know that he will like me or not, but I won't lose my hope in myself.

My marriage. I am not prepared for all this, but now I am ready to face any hurdles to make my Arjun mine forever.

My Arjun, I blushed at my words.

*********************

Author's Pov

In the meanwhile, Ramya and Manogar convinced the guest to wait for some time as the bride and groom are not there on the stage. Prakash and Sumathi thought about their children's unawareness of each other feelings. And they want them to find it out themselves.

At 9:20 am, Prakash brought Arjun from that room to the stage again. The Priest started chanting the mantras.

At 9:25 am, the Priest asked them to bring the bride. So, Sumathi and Ramya went to bring her. Arjun is eagerly waiting for her.

At 9:26 am, Kamiya is coming to the stage with Ramya and Sumathi. Arjun got damn stuck at her beauty. This is the first time he sees her in a saree. he can't able to explain her goddess. he is staring at her openly without caring about others.

Karthick whispered in Arjun's ear smirking," You are already whipped man, but close your mouth now or else flies will enter," and Arjun closed his mouth immediately.

When Kamiya saw that Arjun is staring at her openly. She tried to control her blush, but she can't help it. So, she started to stare at the floor as it has beautiful scenery in the world.

Ramya and Sumathi make her sit on the stage near Arjun.

Arjun looked at the Kamiya to know her reaction, but she looked down as she doesn't want to show her blushed face to him. She doesn't want her to feel embarrassed.

At 9:30 am, Priest asked the Arjun to tie the sacred thread(thalli) around the Kamiya's neck.

Arjun and Kamiya started to make eye contact when he tied the three knots to her. Like they want to promise each other through the eyes.

He applied vermilion on her head partition. Then they broke their eye contact and started to do other rituals.

At last, they are married now.

Subsequently, they all decided to head towards Coimbatore on an afternoon flight. So, Ramya and Dharani went to the guest house to pack all their bags. At the same time, Manogar and Sumathi went to their home to pack Kamiya's and their things as they want to stay with her for some days.

Prakash, Amirtha, Arjun's friends, and the married couple are the only people who are left in the hall other than workers. Prakash has to settle all the payments so he asked Swetha to help him. But Arjun told his dad to take a rest as he is already tired. So, Swetha went with Arjun to the marriage hall's office room to make a settlement for workers.

In the meanwhile, Prakash and Amirtha started to discuss some random things. Karthick, Anitha, and Kamiya got seated together and started speaking about themselves like college, office, etc.. as she got to know about his friends and family from Dharani after marriage.

At that time, Anitha got a call from her family. So, she went to speak with her family.

"I know it will be very tough for you to accept Arjun, but don't lose hope on him, sis," Karthick advised her. And she thought to use this opportunity to know about her Arjun.

"Anna, I want to give this marriage a chance. For that I want to know about him," She asked him.

"He is very good at heart ma, but he will get angry easily. He is a very talented person, but we don't how we got failed in the last three attempts of his business. He loves his family more than himself. That's all for now. You are going to be with him right. So, you will come to know more about him in the future," He told her.

"Any special character about him, Anna," She asked him hoping to make a move from her side.

"Yes, if anybody challenges him, he will do it whatever happens. He will always win in that. So, if we want to make him do something, then we will always challenge him," He told her.

She smiled and replied," Interesting Anna. So he will always choose the hard way right," And he nodded at that.

She thought that challenge is the only way for her to make him do what she wants.

"Kamiya, Can you come here for 2 minutes?" Prakash called her and she went there replied," Yes mama,"

"I know, I would have asked you this before marriage. Due to the situation, I can't able to. Hence, I am asking you now. Do you have any conditions like your expectation from us Kamiya?" He asked her. Arjun came inside after sending the workers.

"I don't have any conditions mama, but I have a request," She replied and Arjun doesn't want to show his presence as he wants to know her request. So, he stands in the entrance itself and started to hear her.

"What is it? ma," Prakash asked her, but she hesitated to reply.

"Don't hesitate, Kamiya. You are also like my daughter. So, ask whatever you want," He told this to make her relax.

"Mama as you guys know I am a single child for my parents. So..... I like to look after them. That can't be when they are in Chennai and I am in Coimbatore......

So I thought of asking you that I want my parents to live with me. I know this will be very hard for you to accept, but I will pay you their expenses with my salary. Can you accept them as a paying guest in your home, "She let out a breath as she asked her request.

"Of cour" When Prakash tried to say something.

But Amirtha interrupted him and said," At last, Like your parents, you are also a gold digger. I too thought of you as a good girl, but now only I can see your true colors. You too "

Kamiya yelled," Stop it. I said stop it. One word. If you say one more word against my parents, then you will see my other side which will not be good for you Patti.

What did you say? What did you say? I look like a gold digger to you right. Yes, you are right. I am a gold digger. That's why I didn't ask this before marriage. Now also I didn't ask you but I requested you. If this is called a gold digger then I am one too.

Then what can I expect from you? You are the person who can't able to identify the correct person for your grandson. That's why your friend's family itself ditched you today,"

Arjun turned her by holding her arm tightly as she finished her talk.

And he slapped her as everyone is looking at them with shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama - father in law in Tamil

Patti - grandma in Tamil

Nice twist right....................

Will see you all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 28.5K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
190K 8.7K 24
Ranked #5 in General Fiction on 18 Aug 2018. I would like to thank my readers for this constant support. ***************************************** "...
191K 17.5K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
223K 10.7K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...