[OLD; DISCONTINUED] Acts of V...

By _got2beynika_

After a deadly poison attacks the world of Mars, the Guardians of the 7 Regions (Onika, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Abe... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Time
Chapter Two: Want
Chapter Three: Crystal
Chapter Four: Chaos, At The Spot
Chapter Five: Bang
Chapter Six: Love Her
Chapter Seven: To Live, Or To Not Live
Chapter Eight: Give Me What I Want, And This Will All Go Away
Chapter Ten: Us Against Them
Chapter Eleven: Killed And Saved
Chapter Twelve: All The Breaks [Part One]
Chapter Thirteen: All The Breaks [Part Two]
Chapter Fourteen: All The Breaks [Part Three]
Chapter Fifteen: The Break Of The Ice
Chapter Sixteen: The Plan
Chapter Seventeen: Fang Out
Chapter Eighteen: The Fire and The Unnamed
Chapter Nineteen: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide
Chapter Twenty: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-One: For The Love of Mars

Chapter Nine: Before The Lights Turn Out

473 52 56
By _got2beynika_

5:30PM
THE CENTER OF REGIONS
MEGAN

Twisting in the chair, she turned invisible again. Only, so the ruthless men who snatched her up while she was out looking for Enchantress, wouldn't see her cry.

"Hey! Where did she go?" One of the two men who were supposed to watch her asked.

"She's got powers dummy. She's still in the chair. Ain't that right princess?" The other guard said, chuckling darkly. He slapped her face making her gasp and lose control of her powers, turning back to normal.

Megan looked at him in disgust and he frowned.

"I don't like when you frown at me miss. You should learn to respect people above you." He said with an evil grin.

He leaned down and kissed her ear lobe to bother her after whispering:

"Dana will never come and find you, so you should get very comfortable." Leaning up, the man looked at her smiling intently.

Soon after, he was holding his shin in pain, after Megan kicked him hard.

"Why the fuck didn't you tie her legs man?" The guard asked through gritted teeth.

"I didn't think I needed to-" said the other man running to where his partner was.

"Who in the hell is Dana and why would they come for me?" Megan snapped, wanting answers.

The two guards looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"Ha! You don't even know her real name? Well she's really not coming for you now." The guard who Megan had kicked previously said. The two guards laughed again.

"Know who's name?" Megan countered, now feeling uneasy, but she would never show it.

"Enchantress, stupid girl." A man's voice boomed.

As he walked into the room further, the two men shushed and fixed themselves.

"It's sad, really. That you're so loyal to someone, who you don't even really know. She never even told you her real name...who knows what else she is keeping from you..." The man whispered in Megan's ear as he got closer.

"Come work with me, and I'll treat you like the Queen that you are. You will never have to worry about not recieving the love you deserve." He whispered again close to her ear.

The way the man talked, could make anyone reconsider their situation. Now feeling insecure and left-out, Megan didn't know what to make of the current problem.

Now that she thought about it, Enchantress, or Dana, had never even said the words "I like you", let alone "I love you." Meg didn't know how to feel, what to think.

However, regardless of what Dana had did, she still couldn't leave her, or doubt her. Enchantress had protected Meg; put a roof over her head, and basically took care of her since they met. That alone, was worth more than this man could ever offer.

"So, what do ya say?" He asked with a wicked smile, knowing he had gotten into her head. Megan leaned up towards his ear now.

"I say you should fix your problem down there, because I'm not doing it." She whispered, now wearing a grin of her own.

He made a "tsk" sound before backing away from her.

"Suit yourself, but you'll still be stuck here forever. I have all the time I need to do whatever I please." He said darkly.

Turning to one of the guards, he said, "You know where to take her."

Quickly, the guard shook his head nudging his partner to get ready. They were to take Megan to his quarters. And by quarters, his headquarters.

Megan was now fearful.

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?!" She exclaimed.

Looking behind his shoulder, he smiled darkly.

"You should have chosen me." He said, as if it was a simple answer.

A white soaked cloth was wrapped around the face of Megan. Struggling, she thrashed around until suddenly, she passed out.

~|||~
5:45PM
THE REGION OF EMPATHY
RIHANNA

Grabbing at the handle, she lifted herself up from the secret room she had made under the floorboards. Being worried that something like this might happen, she had secret rooms and things created all over her home.

Untouched and unharmed, she dusted off her clothes, then quickly picked up Max from the secret room as well.

"Well Max, it seems that they're done trying to kill me." She told her dog sarcastically. The dog barked, as if agreeing with her.

Looking down at her bright yellow pendant, she looked around at her now trashed house. There were arrows and loose bullets that hit nothing but furniture everywhere. Her heart began to beat faster just look at the sight.

"They really were trying to kill me." She thought.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing..." she thought aloud, now setting Max down letting him run around.

While in the secret room, her citrine crystal pendant had began to glow brightly, but as of now, it glowed a dull yellow.

She was very worried, because if the pendant stopped glowing, she couldn't tell if that meant that the person in trouble was dead, or healing.

Locking Max in his cage, she decided she would go out to try to help the others. Hopefully, it wasn't too late.

She looked around for her gun that she usually kept around somewhere. Scanning the home, her eyes landed on a closed cabinet.

She looked through the closed cabinet door, and her eyes got caught on Ambrosia and a gun. Smiling, she opened the cabinet and grabbed the gun.

Patting Max through his cage, she quickly shut her door and headed towards The Center of Regions, as she had a bad feeling about the place.

There was no doubt in her mind that they men had also targeted there.

~|||~
5:53PM
CLOSE TO ENCHANTRESS' HOUSE
ONIKA, CHRIS, KELLY

Running at a rapid pace, Onika got more anxious as she saw the number of arrows laying in the grass.

They had targeted here too.

She heard a branch, or an arrow perhaps, snap from afar. Looking up quickly, she saw a blur of what looked like colors run past, disappearing behind a nearby building.

Knowing the armored men weren't in colorful clothing, but more so black and grays, she decided to ignore it and keep following the "trail" of arrows she was making.

The next arrow she came across, which was about 50 feet ahead of the last arrow, had blood on the tip of it.

Picking it up, she dropped it suddenly, as another vision appeared before her.

Pictures of Chris and Kelly began to form in her head. They slowly began to turn into pictures of the two fighting armored men alongside a black wolf with a brown stripe.

Right before she was brought out of the vision, a picture appeared of all of the Guardians and the Enchantress gazing at The Center of Regions.

Putting a hand to her forehead, she shook the feeling of numbness away, trying to make something of the vision.

"What were we gazing at in The Center of Regions? Why was Enchantress in her wolf form? She hardly ever lets it come out..." Onika thought, comfused by her own mind.

Though, she knew her visions to be true; she couldn't put two and two together at the moment, with so many missing pieces of this puzzle, it was more like putting one and a half together.

"Onika?" A deeper, more masculine voice called out.

Snapping her head up, she let her bright red hair blow in the wind. Relieved that she saw someone she knew, she ran to Chris, hugging him tightly.

"Chris? Did you find something?" Kelly asked, coming from around the corner as well. She stopped when she saw the two embracing.

Both pulled apart some, looking over at Kelly. Onika, being loving and dramatic, then ran to Kelly also embracing her tightly.

Kelly laughed, hugging her back.

"I don't think I've ever been so happy to see you two!" The short, red girl exclaimed, nuzzling herself into Kelly's chest some.

"I'm happy to see you too." Kelly laughed, Chris joining in.

Finally, Onika let go, looking at both of them seriously.

"Any sign of Enchantress? Or the others?" She asked hopeful. She lost her hopeful smile when the two shook their head.

"Guys...our pendants are getting duller and duller. You don't think...you don't think they..." Chris began, not wanting to finish the thought. Onika gasped.

"All we can do is hope not. We have to keep hope, and we have to keep going." Kelly reassured the two.

"Going...going where?" Onika asked, looking around.

Right now, the trio was surrounded by grass, close to the Enchantress' house, but in the middle of no where. All three had been around the area for quite some time, traveling from Region to Region but never finding anything. Surely they were tired, but Kelly was right. They had to keep going.

Hearing loud booms, and a loud growl from afar, Kelly pointed towards the direction of noise.

"There." She said, with a bold face of determination.

Onika, sinking back into her thoughts of her recent vision, decided not to tell them about it. Yet, she could almost feel that the growl was Enchantress. She gulped, turning to face the direction.

"Finally! Some action!" Chris exclaimed, before running towards the noise.

Only problem was, this wasn't the kind of action anyone really wanted.

~|||~

Okay so this chapter was about 1600 words and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it too long. Hopefully, you enjoyed though.

Thoughts?

See you in the next one ♡

-bxll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768 56 7
When Beyoncé has been stuck on one person for so long, how is she supposed to move on? On a trip to the mountains, Beyoncé finds herself unable to es...
217K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
23K 880 26
Beyonce is an abusive relationship with jay and meeting Nicki she feels things she never felt before and she got enough courage to leave. Onika let's...
65.6K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...