Discovering Catwoman ▷ Stiles...

By margolynnturner

Jenna Felmore has had way more life altering experiences than she ever expected moving to the little town of... More

Chapter One >>
Chapter Three >>
Chapter Four >>
Chapter Five>>
Chapter Six>>
Chapter Seven>>
Chapter Eight>>
Chapter Nine>>
Chapter Ten>>
Chapter Eleven>>
Chapter Twelve>>
Chapter Thirteen>>
Chapter Fourteen>>
Chapter Fifteen>>
Chapter Sixteen>>
Chapter Seventeen>>
Chapter Eighteen>>
Chapter Nineteen>>
Chapter Twenty>>
Chapter Twenty One>>
Chapter Twenty Two>>
Chapter Twenty Three>>
Chapter Twenty-Four>>
Chapter Twenty-Five>>
Chapter Twenty-Six>>
Chapter Twenty-Seven>>
Chapter Twenty-Eight>>
Chapter Twenty-Nine>>
Chapter Thirty>>
Chapter Thirty-One>>
Chapter Thirty-Two>>
Chapter Thirty-Three>>
Chapter Thirty-Four>>
Chapter Thirty-Five>>
Chapter Thirty-Six>>
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Last Chapter
That's All Folks
Coming Back

Chapter Two>>

13.9K 462 126
By margolynnturner

 Remember when we couldn't take the heat, I walked out and said, "I'm settin' you free,". But the monsters turned out to be just trees and when the sun came up you were lookin' at me, you were looking at me."

Out of the Woods, Taylor Swift.

________________________________________

Chapter Two>>

"They ate the liver?" Scott questioned.

"No, I didn't say that. I said it was missing." Stiles corrected. "Besides, so what if they did. It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"I never ate anyone's liver." 

"Yeah right. Because when it comes to werewolves you're a real model of self control." His hand shot out stopping Scott. "Actually wait, hold on. You're the test case for this. We should be going over what happened to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what was going through your mind when you were turning. What were you drawn to?"

"Allison." Stiles let out a huge breath.

"Okay, nothing else?"

"Nothing else mattered. But that's good though right. Because, before Jenna got bit I saw her with you."

Stiles shook his head. "Yeah but we were sorta fighting."

"But you told me you guys kissed."

Stiles shrugged. "We did. Then she told me she didn't want to be runner up next to Lydia."

Scott nodded. "I see."

Stiles threw his head back. "When did things get so complicated?"

"The moment I got bit."

He gave Scott a look. "Ain't that the truth."

---

Coach called attention in the locker room. "Let go. Gather round, I have an announcement. Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on."

"Listen up, police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. Two sick girls rooming around the woods, naked."

Some immature dweebs whistled. "It's suppose to get down to forty degrees tonight and I don't  know about you guys but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked....I lost a testicle due to exposure."

"Now I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girls. So police are putting together search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girls, get an automatic A in my class."

Boys chuckled before grabbing the pen out of coach's hand to sign the paper.

On the other hand Stiles and Scott were trying to get some help from a different person, especially not one of their favorites: Jackson.

"If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods why should I care? And Jenna too for that matter." He asked.

"Because, we have a pretty good idea that she might be....you know, turning." Scott supplies.

"Turning? Turning into what?"

Stiles huffs. "A unicorn. What do you think dumbass?"

"I think if Lydia is turning, she's not the one that's going to be needing help."

"What do you mean?" Scott questioned.

"You've got it all backwards McCall. When we were together you should have seen the scratches that she left on me. Now what do you think she's going to be able to do with a set of real claws."

With a smirk the asshole walked away leaving a dumbfounded Scott and Stiles.

---

Upon hearing about the ambulance Stiles and Scott took off to the scene of the crime. Lights were flashing and they were right, blood was splattered everywhere inside the back of the truck.

"What the hell are they doing?"

"I don't know." Scott answered staring at the mangled body inside the truck.

"What kept you from doing that. Was it Allison?" Stiles wondered out loud.

"I hope so." 

Stiles's lips pressed into a thin line. "Do you need to get closer?"

His nose pressed into the air. It tilted to the side with confusion. 

"What is it?" Stiles asked. 

"I got the scent but I've never smelt it before."

"What does that mean?"

Scott shrugged. "I don't know."

Scott presses himself more into the ground getting ready to follow the scent. Stiles's hand launch out latching onto it to stop him. 

"Just, find them okay. Please, I just need you to find them." His voice was a soft plea as he gazed back and forth from the ambulance to Scott. 

"Okay." He said nodding. "I will."

Stiles slapped him on the back one more time before Scott took off into the woods to find the scent. He then got up to find out what was going on from his dad, who, upon his arrival, didn't look so pleased. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sheriff Stilinski exclaimed. 

"I uh, um." Stiles actually didn't know how to answer that one which in turn made his father quiet answer. So anger that when they were fighting they didn't notice the two hands pushing away tree branches on the edge of the woods to get through. 

The two bare skin bodies emerged from the evergreens huddling close together in warm. Sticks and leaves snagged in their messy frizz of a hair. Mud caking parts of their body.

Stiles noticed then first, his attention focused on the two. "Jenna." He whispered alerting his dad.

"Lydia?" Stiles yelled louder this time getting everyone's attention on the two girls that were walking out of the trees. Their heads snapped up at the exact time which was slightly unnerving. Their wide doe eyes searched around the scene glancing at the all the frozen people. 

"Well," Lydia started. "Is anyone going to get us a coat."

"Or a blanket." Jenna chimed in as both of them dropped their arms the were covering each other in disbelief. 

Stiles's eyes widened even more staring solely at the brunette girl in front of him, almost as if they were going to pop out of their sockets as he grabbed a fist full of his father's coat just before falling on his face. 

A small grin tugged at Jenna's lips as the Sheriff came over handing them both a coat and a blanket. An urge in Jenna's body made her give Lydia the first coat and blanket. She didn't know what it was but after Lydia was warm and covered the unsettled feeling in Jenna's stomach floated away.

It wasn't long before Jenna's dad was on the scene sweeping her up into his arms, hugging her as tight as he could.

"Thank God you're okay baby girl." He whispered fiercely onto her hair. He pulled away slightly "Where did you go Jenna? Why did you leave the hospital?"

She tried to gather the memories up in her head but she was just drawing blanks. All she remembers is being bit by Peter then him leaving with Stiles. 

"Stiles." Her head shot up looking for him but she couldn't find him.

"Where is he?" She stared at her dad waiting for his answer but he wasn't done with her. 

"Jenna, first answer my question. Where were you?" She shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I don't remember anything. The last thing that I remember is going out to search for Lydia and then nothing. It's all fuzzy."

Tears spilled down her face in frustration. 'It's okay baby. It's okay." Her dad murmured pulling her closer. Her face pressed into his jacket but her eyes drifted away only to lock onto the brown eyed boy that pulled on her heart strings.

"Stiles." She whispered before detaching herself from her dad and running in the opposite direction. 

"Stiles!" She yelled making him turn away from his father. His eyes getting the size of half dollars as he sees who it is that is yelling at him. 

Her arms fling around his body pulling him flush against her. Her head falling into the crook of his neck while tears still slide down her face. 

"You're okay." She whispered onto his skin as he hugged her back just as tight. His head falling to her shoulder taking in her natural scent. 

"I'm so sorry." He murmured. The hum of his voice vibrating against her throat. 

"It's okay." She replied hugging him even more tightly for a few more seconds before releasing completely. 

"Jenna." Her dad yelled from his patrol car. She looked back at Stiles.

"Find me tomorrow. I want to know everything that happened." She said quietly but he knew what she meant. He nodded and she turned away to the patrol car. 

His dad tried to get his attention again but Stiles's thoughts were already spoken for, by the gorgeous caramel haired woman that had just hugged him only wearing a police coat and a blanket.

HOLY SHIT! His brain screamed at him. She was practically naked and hugging him. Just as that thought drifted around his head, ones from the dream the other night mingled in with it. Heat rushed through his blood but he knew he needed to get it under control. 

>>Jenna's POV

Dad got us home quickly after getting released from the hospital. I was now showered and dressed, ready for bed. I had only just crawled in when thumping hit my window. 

My blood froze as I gently peeled the covers back and stepped onto the carpet. Pulling back the curtains I met a face. I let out a quiet shriek that I hide with my hand covering my mouth.

"Isaac." I yelled opening the window. "What the hell are you doing here?"

His face looked scared and panic which immediately made me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "I just didn't know where else to go."

"What is it?" I asked getting closer to him for a hug. He launched himself into my arms, his head on my chest as he started to sniffle. 

"My dad, he, we uh, we got into a really big fight." He replied as I sat us down on the couch in my room.

"What was it about?" I questioned pulling his head into my lap, stroking his curls, trying to ease his nerves.

He shrugged. "Grades. I'm almost failing chemistry."

"Aren't we all?" I tried to joke but he only gave me a small fake smile for my attempt. 

His blue eyes looked up at me with fresh tears. "I'm so sorry." 

"For what?" 

"For letting you go alone. For letting that animal hurt you." He replied, guilt and sadness pushing into his voice. 

I slid the pad of my thumb across his cheek as a tear rolled down his face. "Oh Isaac, it wasn't your fault."

"But I could have stopped you and you would have never gotten hurt." He tried to argue but I shushed him. 

"Everything happens for a reason okay? It wasn't your fault that I got hurt. Besides, I'm all better now. Not even a scratch on me."

"Really?" He asked and I nodded smiling trying to relieve him. He smiled back snuggling into my lap and closing his eyes as I continued to run my fingers through his hair.

---

>>Third person

As Jenna sat trying to console her friend, the boy she loved was getting his heart broken as he watched them from the window in his room. The lamp letting enough light in for him to see Jenna freshly showered and changed into pjs. She was sitting on the couch with someone's head in her lap. 

He recognized him as the kid that took Jenna to winter formal. Isaac Lahey. 

She smiled her pearly whites at the curly haired kid, cracking another pieces of Stiles heart. 

How the hell was he suppose to compete with that? He barely played on the lacrosse team while Isaac could very well keep up with all the others. He didn't have amazing blue eyes like he did, neither his cute curly hair or the adorable dimples that came with the great smile. 

Well damn. This is going to be hard. 

As his heart continued to break he ripped the curtains close and laid on his bed trying to think of anything that would give him a chance with her. 

Because there was no way he was letting her go after he had just gotten her back.

Not edited...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 12 29
What if the whole story line for 'Teen Wolf' never happened. Scott was never bitten and everything that has happened, didn't. Mylia has just recently...
3.2K 100 18
Luka Stilinski is happy to be home, with catching up with Stiles and his dad, bonding with the pack, reconnecting with an old friend, and maybe, jus...
309K 6.2K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...
1.2M 30.8K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...