𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED

1.8K 78 0
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( real parental love )

❝彼らは彼女を愛していました...

fun fact #11 ; kourin likes mermaids.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Kou!"

"Rinny!"

Both Adan and Chisa shouted in unison as they tackled the girl into a hug. They felt so relieved to see the girl up and about, when they first saw her on the hospital bed unconscious and bloodied, their hearts were crushed.

"Stop worrying so much," she mumbled, rubbing their backs comfortingly as they cried into her shoulders. "I'm sorry for worrying you okaasan, otousan.." It seemed that she'd been getting a lot of hugs that day, not that she blamed them. And she secretly loved hugs. After what seemed like forever, they finally let go of her. After they scolded her, they sat down around the table a heavy silence filling the air once she'd told them what happened.

Adan pursued his lips as his fingers tapped the table, "a new quirk? Isn't this your sixth quirk?"

"It is. I'm as surprised as you, I mean, it just happened!" Kourin ran her fingers through her brown locks. "What that experience taught me is that anything can happen, anything. I need to get a hold of dad's quirk, both of his quirks. I managed mum's quirks pretty well."

"So, your new quirk is screaming so deafeningly loud that your opponents are incapacitated." Chisa concluded, rubbing her chin, "sounds like a banshee, my dear. But, my question is, who did you get it from?"

"I'll have to ask All Might.. I'm going to talk to him tonight," she told them, a small smile gracing her face. "I hope this won't change the fact that I've always been independent.. I know you're both concerned for my health and well being, but I promise I'm fine."

Adan placed a hand over hers, a worried expression on his features. "Of course not, Kou, you know we love you more than anything. We want you to have your freedom. But, that just means we'll just be worried even more than usual."

"I expect nothing less from you two," she placed a kiss on the crown of their heads.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Izu.." Kourin breathed as she leaned back onto the beach bench, "can we talk now? Tell All Might to come too. I'm at the beach where I first saw you two. I'll be waiting." She didn't even give him a chance to say anything as she pressed the end button. Her eyes landed on her other friend's number before her finger pressed the call button.

"Hello?"

"Kira, can you come through for me?" She asked, looking up at the starry skies.

"I swear, you only call me for favours. But yes, baby, I can.. What's up?"

Kourin felt the cold air hit her cheek before she opened her mouth to speak, "can you buy me some vape?"

"Gasp. Are you getting influenced by me? But, yes I can. I'll buy you the best of the best. Any particular flavours you want? You know what, I'll get two of each. How are you by the way? I heard U.A. High got attacked. I'll come by tomorrow, okay?

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow," her voice came out as a whisper as she hung up.

As Midoriya ran, he thought about his best friend, the image of tears rolling down her cheek made him ball up his fist. When he'd acted, it was too late. He watched as she senselessly got beaten, he wouldn't blame her if she was angry at him. When he saw her sitting on the bench by herself, he felt his heart wrench and even though he couldn't see her face he could tell she was sad. "Koucchan."

Her gaze was to the stars, but when she heard his voice she leaned back further into the bench and her hues landed on an upside down, solemn looking Midoriya. "Izu, did you call All Might?"

"I did. He'll be here soon," he said, taking a seat beside her. "I'll wait for him before I tell you what needs to be said." Once he closed his mouth, the silence enveloped them but he wasn't surprised. Out of the two of them, he was the one who was always talking, always rambling. But this silence, it felt different. "Uh.. Kouccha—" He closed his mouth when he felt her head drop onto his shoulder. Is she asleep..?

"What is it, green bean?" She asked, hooking their arms together.

So, she's not sleeping after all. Midoriya rested his head on hers before he opened his mouth to speak again. "Can you just let me talk for a few minutes? I just want to say that I'm sorry, Koucchan.. I'm so sorry.. I stood by and watched as you got beat up. I did nothing and you were severely injured.." Pictures of the brunette in a pool of her own blood flashed through his eyes. "I thought you'd died. I thought I'd lost you.. And I'd done nothing to stop it. And I know you well enough that you're probably beating up yourself for not beating that thing, but even so, you're still strong Koucchan. I admire you."

"Thanks Izu.." Kourin mumbled, lacing their fingers together. His words did comfort her, but she still felt weak. The fact that she didn't beat Nomu took a toll on her confidence, Kinto and Ami's words didn't help. "And I really don't blame you, okay?"

Midoriya felt better at her words and he gave her hand a light squeeze, "daisuki, Koucchan."

"Daisuki, green bean."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you two were dating." All Might mused, folding his arms as a teasing grin appeared on his face. "I never told you about my quirk, did I, Kourin?" When she shook her head, he took a seat beside her and sighed softly. He explained everything to her, about his quirk, about Midoriya and about his time limits. Despite this, somehow, she could sense he was still keeping something a secret. "I'm glad your okay, Kourin. I'm sorry I was late."

A soft hum escaped her lips as she turned to the green haired boy beside her. "Can I talk to All Might alone? I'll see you tomorrow, Izu."

He nodded and stood up, a smile gracing his face, "sleep well Koucchan."

Once he was out of earshot, she turned to the pro hero. "I have another quirk. I'm telling you because I want to know where I got it from, Elemental or Hercules? Chisa-San calls my new quirk banshee."

"Emi," he mumbled, answering her question. "She never used it because she wanted to hone her elemental powers. You have six quirks now, don't you? This is very rare. You're special. Your mother told me that her parents had one quirk each, but, she ended up with three. You remind me of her."

"I wish she was here.." Kourin mumbled, looking up at the night sky and somehow, the stars seemed to be twinkling at her. "Do you think she's watching over me?"

"I'm sure she is," he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure they both are."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...何よりも❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

my baby vaping? stress vape. i vape
too. :) daisuki is for friends and the
person you like. aishiteru is for a more
serious relationship. koishiteru is for
the person you want to spend the rest of
your life with. ;0 honestly i didn't know
what to name dis. so here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 608 45
"Am I in love with him? Or am I just obsessed?" A villain, of course, that's what she is. But the only difference is, she is head over heels for this...
23.8K 399 62
(Completed!) {Written in April 18th, 2020/ Being edited (grammatically)} (Y/N) is a beautiful girl who grew up by All Might's side. She could control...
11.1K 938 7
[Various!MHA X Fem!Reader] "I can talk to dead people. They complain... a lot." Being gifted with a quirk that was a combination of both your parents...
56K 2.3K 19
"ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ?" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ, ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ? ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ." 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢�...