Brines (#Wattys2015)

By Littlewolf65

One normal day of squid hunting goes horribly wrong when Sky gets kidnaped by the evil Herobrine to conduct a... More

Chapter 1: Brine
Chapter 2: The Capture
Chapter 3: Turning
Chapter 4: Mine
Chapter 5: Back to Base
Chapter 6: WTF SKY?!?!
Chapter 7: New Friend
Chapter 8: Seto's Books
Chapter 9: The Village
Chapter 10: The Archives
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Flashbacks
Chapter 13: Flashbacks pt 2
Chapter 14: The Journey Begins
Chapter 15: Arriving
Chapter 16: The Temple
Chapter 17: Fears pt 1
Chapter 18: Fears pt 2
Chapter 19: Notch
Chapter 21: Hybrids and Warnings
Chapter 22: Coping
Chapter 23: Taken
Chapter 24: Discoveries
Chapter 25: A Twist of Events
Chapter 26: Sneaking in
Chapter 27: Darkness and Light
Chapter 28: Battle Cry
Chapter 29: Hybrid vs Hybrid
Chapter 30: Cure
Chapter 31: Brine vs Brine
Chapter 32: Friends
Chapter 33: Epilogue
A/N
Sequel
#Wattys2015

Chapter 20: The Offer

1K 47 65
By Littlewolf65

Jason's POV

Notch smiled "Welcome to my temple. I see you need my help with your friend's.... Problem..."

Seto nodded "I have a journal that told us here is where we'd find the answer."

Notch seemed to pause at this "I see... Well I'm pleased to tell you that you were all worthy of meeting me and I apologise for putting each of you through those scenarios..."

I sighed "As long as we passed..."

"In truth, you all passed the moment you entered the temple, the fears were more tests..." Steve muttered.

"Excuse me?!" Jerome demanded "So we didn't have to go through our fears?!"

"No, you did have to go through them, you may have been worth to speak with me but I can't just give you a potion or a spell that can fix Adam just like that, it isn't that simple..." Notch said calmly.

Ty sighed "Well how do we do it then?"

Notch turned to Steve "Steve can to tell Seto what he will need to do?"

Steve nodded and walked over to a pillar gesturing to Seto to follow.

Seto blinked and shrugged, following.

When they were out of sight, Notch turned back to us "Ok, so tell me what you do know about what's happened to your friend?

"We know he's become a Herobrine hybrid and is Herobrine's willing servant to sum it up..." Mitch said bluntly.

Notch nodded "I see, well, to start, I should be clear that, it's not going to be easy to reverse the spell..."

"Nothing ever is, so just tell us." Quentin said, sighing.

He nodded "Right, well I to start, I will say that Adam, has an incredibly strong willpower."

"What do you mean by that?" Ian asked

"The potion that Herobrine gave to Adam to become a brine worked, yet not completely, yes, Adam received his powers, yet he overcame the personality part by sheer willpower. When Adam woke up, he was still himself."

"Then why is he Herobrine's servant?" Bella asked.

"Let me ask you something... What's the one thing you noticed about Adam when you first saw him as Skybrine... Aside from the eyes?

I thought for a moment, then something clicked at the back of my head and I murmured "His amulet was gone!"

Notch nodded "Yes."

"So... The amulet is the key?" Ty asked, hope clear in his voice.

"Yes, and No" Notch said "The amulet is part of it. Your friend Seto, will also need to learn a spell to give Adam back all the things the amulet took from him.

"So that's what Steve's telling Seto about?" Bella asked.

He nodded "Yes, but you must know that my brother will no doubt have the amulet well guarded... and you will have to get Skybrine incredibly weak before you can have Seto perform the spell."

Around this time, Seto and Steve had come back. Steve stood next to Notch and Seto stood by Jerome, he looked really shaken up.

"How the heck can we do that?!" Ian asked "He could kill us and not even break a sweat!"

"I know....." He said "Which brings me to your fears, the main reason you had to face them was because I needed to know who can handle what I'm giving them, I needed to know who out of you has as much willpower as Adam..."

Mitch narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean by 'Handle it'?"

Notch held out his hands and murmured something under his breath. There was a flash of light and when it died, Notch was holding a vial in each hand.

In the left vial, was a swirling liquid that glowed a bright purple, like the colour of and enderman's eyes. In the right vial, was a a black bubbling liquid that reminded me of a wither skeleton's bones.

"I assume you know the saying 'Fight Fire with Fire,'" he said, "Well in this case, I call it 'Fight, Hybrid with Hybrid'"

My eyes widened and I froze slightly "You Mean?"

He nodded "Yes, these vials hold the same potion that Herobrine made only instead of Herobrine's blood, these potions contain the blood of The Ender Dragon and The Wither..."

"So..." Seto began, "The two people that handled their fears the best, can become hybrids to fight Skybrine..."

Notch nodded "I wish there was another way, but it's the only chance you have..."

Quentin groaned "So who has the strongest willpower?"

"Ironically enough, it's the two that are closest to Adam..." He said looking at Ty and I.

I paled "Now wait a minute, I didn't sign up to be turned into a hybrid."

Notch sighed "I'm not forcing you to do this, it's your choice. You two have the strongest willpower and are more likely to overcome the personality of the mobs..."

Ty sighed looked at him "If we do this, can we be changed back?" He asked.

"Perhaps..." Notch said "It depends, hybrids of the most dangerous mobs in Minecraftia aren't meant to exist... So I don't know..."

"So you want them to change with the chance of never being normal again." Jerome demanded.

Ty sighed again "Since when are we ever normal Jerome?" Then he turned back to Notch "If we can get Adam back, then I'll do it."

I looked at Ty, then at the others, then at Notch "I will as well. For Adam." I said determinedly.

Notch nodded grimly and murmured something under his breath again, causing the vials to glow brightly. When the light died, both vials were in syringes.

He handed the syringes to us, the black one to me and the purple on to Ty.

We looked at eachother, I felt like everything else had faded away and it was just the two of us and the needles.

I sighed and took off my helmet, placing it on the ground next to me.

We swapped needles and placed them to each others necks, I could hear the bubbling sound of the wither blood next to my ear.

I sighed and injected the swirling purple liquid into Ty's blood stream, him doing the same to me.

I felt a sharp prick in my neck as the needle was injected, then I felt slightly dizzy as I felt the potion being inject into my bloodstream.

When it was all gone, I took the needle out of Ty's neck, him doing the same. We sighed. "Now what?" Ty asked, looking at Notch.

"Now your friend give you some room..." Notch said nodding at the others, who took several steps away from us, giving us worried glances.

I looked back at Ty and gasped, the blood was working quickly thought our systems. I watched in shock as Ty's light green irises faded to a light purple, the same for his headphones.

He stared at me in shock and I knew that I probably was changing as well.

Then the pain started, it started in my head and worked its way through my body. I fell to my knees, dropping the syringe and clutching my head in pain, screaming in agony. I could also see Ty screaming as well, grasping his head in pain and falling to the floor as dark purple claws grew on his fingers and sharp fangs grew in his mouth.

The others screamed at me in shock and horror, asking if we could here them, but I was in too much pain to reply.

By this point I could hardly register anything other than pain, I felt like I was being stabbed repeatably, that I had fire coursing through my veins and acid being poured into my brain.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I feel forward, my world fading into a comforting darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I think you all know what's happened....

So Yeah.....

ENDERLOX AND WITHERMU IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, thanks for reading and be sure to leave a comment or vote if you enjoyed it. :D

Or not, I don't really care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 32
There back! and there getting smarter by a second! Sky, a young man with a funny and sometimes kind personality was enjoying his weekend with his bes...
1.9K 50 11
A little story of the famous youtuber SkyDoesMinecraft and his friends from Team Crafted (plus more!). Sky's rivalry with the squids reaches a new le...
16.2K 755 31
The army of Team Crafted have only one goal: To restore peace to their conflicted land. But after a trip to the snow country goes wrong, Adam starts...
Sky's Trials By J

Fanfiction

11.8K 581 37
After a long war with the squids, the Skyarmy finally won and returned to the Budder Kingdom. What they don't know is that Herobrine is back, and he...