Transmigration: Face slap th...

By Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... More

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10

7.6K 188 16
By Chil_lexx

"Ying'er hurry and come out now," Lee Rui Xing impatiently tapped her feet her daughter had been in the dressing room too long.

Madam Fang, Fang Jin Hai and Fang Jia Hui sat on the couch beside her also impatiently awaiting Lee Chang Ying to come out.

Everyone's patients running thin.

Earlier the entourage was beyond excited to come wedding dress shopping that they woke up bright and earlier despite the appointment being ten in the morning.

They cheered as Lee Chang Ying finally came out and stood on the podium.

Cheng Bi Yu looked at the gown in the mirror before turning to her entourage. "How do you feel Ying'er?"
Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang  asked. Cheng Bi Yu's face was glowing "I really love this one!" She admitted. The mermaid shaped lace sleeveless tulle gown with a choker neckline and court train embellishment gown was gorgeous.

Tears had weld up in Lee Rui Xing's, Madam Lee eyes, "You look beautiful Ying'er" Lee Rui Xing wiped her tears in her handkerchief.

"Thumbs up! Sister-in-law. You look gorgeous!" Fang Jin Hai cheered all too excited.

"This dress is a ten in my books!" Fang Jia Hui cheered along with her brother holding up her plaque card.

Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang claps, "You look so beautiful my daughter-in-law. Absolutely gorgeous!-"

Cheng Bi Yu smiled in glee as she looked back in the mirror twirling in the gown, "I choose this as my first dress!" She exclaimed heading back into the dressing room. Now she was tasked to pick a dress for the reception.

The first dress Cheng Bi Yu tried was a champagne coloured sleeveless vintage high collared short Jacquard back designed now pleated gown.

Fang Jia Hui put up one of the number pods she had in her hand, "I'm not really feeling this one I give it a three. Maybe it's the color that's throwing me off-"

"I'm not feeling this either it doesn't do anything for Sister-in-law's peerless beauty," Fang Jin Hai voiced his opinion and so did everyone else.

Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang asked "Chang Ying how do you feel in this gown?" Though the Madam did not like it one bit but if her daughter-in-law liked it she would swallow her spit.

Cheng Bi yu frowns "It's itchy and uncomfortable I feel like the collar is choking me. This is definitely not what I would wear anywhere, "

Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang then turned to the consultants glaring at them, "Is your pay not enough? or are you guys incompetent? Go and find my daughter-in-law a more presentable gown to fit our prestige and not this disastrous contraption!-"

The frightened consultants bowed "Yes, Madam Fang," then scrambled to the racks.

Back in the dressing room Cheng  Bi Yu conversed with System.

"System where are the main leads now?"

[[The female and male lead's are together]]

"What are they doing?"

[[Answering Host. Female and Male lead's are rolling in bed]]

Cheng Bi Yu [...]

....

"Brother Ying Pei, come look at this. Isn't it looking good?!" Lee Chao Xing admires the gown in the magazine. Lee Chao Xing lazily sat in bed with the sheet covering her naked body.

Wang Ying Pei raised his brows as he looks at the magazine Lee Chao Xing  was showing him, "Why are you looking on wedding dresses?" He questions confused.

Lee Chao Xing excitedly rambled, "Wouldn't it look beautiful on me. I would make an amazing bride wouldn't I. When we get married we will be-"

Wang Ying Pei stills then interjected "Wait! Hold up a minute who said anything about a wedding?" his brows furrowed.

Lee Chao Xing couldn't help but frown, with her forehead wrinkled she spoke, "Aren't we going to soon get married brother Ying Pei. Chao Xing loves brother Ying Pei and gave brother Ying Pei her body. Doesn't brother Ying Pei love Chao Xing?"

Wang Ying Pei chuckles getting off the bed he begins to put on his pants and his shirt then his shoes, getting  completely dressed.

Wang Ying Pei turns back to the frowning Lee Chao Xing he then roughly lifted her chin "Lee Chao Xing don't mistake what we have for love...it's complicated-"

"But brother Ying Pei I gave you my precious body....." Lee Chao Xing agitated shouts.

"Don't behave like that. I know I'm not the first man you gave your body to. Besides I didn't force you to sleep with me you climbed into my bed on your own accord ....." Wang Ying Pei trails off then honestly spoke,"Lee Chao Xing you were just a quick screw. His clear eyes spoke volumes, "Besides in my eyes there's only Chang Ying not you..." he releases her chin.

"But big sister is getting married brother Ying Pei. She doesn't love you. She can't love you like I do brother Ying Pei..." Lee Chao Xing goes to grab his arm but the male lead swiftly  dodged.

Lee Chao Xing extended hands dropped. The female lead felt her world crumbling she can't lose Wang Ying Pei to Lee Chang Ying. She couldn't bare that thought.

Wang Ying Pei unhinged laugher bounced off the motel walls, "How do you know she doesn't love me? Did you hear her say it herself huh?"

"No, but I'm positive...." Lee Chao Xing moved forward resting on her knees.

Wang Ying Pei roared, "Take that back! I know Chang Ying still loves me!-" he comforted himself with his irrational thoughts. He taunts, "You, Lee Chao Xing will always live in your sister's shadow no matter how much you try to escape it-"

Wang Ying Pei then warningly points, "I'll get her back. I'll do everything  to get her back! Chao Xing don't ever contact me again or get in my way. If I ever catch you meddling with my plans I won't spare you!-" the male lead storms off slamming the door behind him.

Lee Chao Xing broke down in a fit of tears "No! Brother Ying Pei please come back!" She fell to the floor wailing tightly gripping her chest.

The magazine dropped beside her the wind coming in skips the pages and stops right on Lee Chang Ying and Fang Wen Yan's published engagement photos.

"This is all your fault! Lee Chang Ying why can't you just die already!-" Lee Chao Xing screams angrily ripping up the picture of Chang Ying, "I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you bitch!-" Lee Chao Xing rages knocking over vases and anything she could get her hands on destroying them.

....

Back in her room while reading a novel Cheng Bi Yu suddenly sneezed twice. Was someone cursing her?

[[Alert! female lead's heart blackened 95%]]

Cheng Bi Yu sighs, "Dang I was hoping for 100% this time. Anyway why has her heart suddenly blackened so much? We haven't been in contact with each other in over a week-"

[[Female lead and male lead had a heated argument which involved Host's name]]

"Okay inform me if anything new develops when I wake up," Cheng Bi yu began to dose off the novel still in her hands.

[[Okay, Host]]

A masked man approached the dazzling woman after her performance, "Luo..." The woman with golden eyes turned suspiciously eyeing the man. The black robed individual reaches into his robe pulling out a jade hairpin, "This....I think belongs to you young miss-"

The yellow haired woman bites her lip, "I think you must be mistaken young sir," she hastily runs off not wanting to be around the dangerous man any further.

Her golden eyes scan the area she sighed sitting under a tree. Unaware of a certain black robed man watching from the shadows a dangerous smirk plastered on his lips, "I found you..." as usually everything fades into black disappearing.

Cheng Bi Yu wrinkled her brows opening her eyes to find Fang Wen Yan prompt up on his elbow staring at her. Cheng Bi Yu also prompt up on her elbow, "What are you doing here is there something important?" She questions the smiling man.

Fang Wen Yan answers with a toothy smile, "I just wanted to see my beautiful fiance," he informed, "I arrived about an hour back when I came you were sleeping. You looked so cute and peaceful I didn't dare to wake you up to ruin the serene image. So I decided to wait here until you woke up,"

"Let me get this straight you were watching me sleep this whole time..." Cheng Bi Yu was lost of words for Fang Wen Yan had pulled a Edward Cullen.

Fang Wen Yan nodded before saying "Let's go out to dinner,"

Cheng Bi Yu smiles pinching his right cheek, "I would love to but with the wedding just a week away we still have much preparations to do. I'm afraid we have no time, "

Fang Wen Yan grasps her hand planting a kiss on her palm, "I'm not taking no for an answer look how tired you've been because of the wedding preparations. We haven't even had time for each other,"

"Let's go out to dinner just you and me, no conversations about the wedding! Just two lovers under candlelight-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
37.5K 992 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
745 20 41
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
45.8K 4K 67
Stories of how to survive as an evil duke's daughter are nothing new. But then fate just had to, really had to, put Lizzie at the center of such repe...