Transmigration: Face slap th...

By Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... More

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8

8K 205 11
By Chil_lexx

Lee Rui Xing then turns to Lee Ran Long and angrily declares, "I want a divorce my lawyer will contact you first thing tomorrow morning," she then runs to her dear Lee Chang Ying
pulling the young girl tight into her embrace and cried, "Ying'er I'm sorry mother didn't look after you well enough...."

Lee Bi Yu wiped the old woman's tears,  "Mother did a great job looking after Ying'er. Don't cry Ying'er is selfish and doesn't want mother to cry in front of anyone others again," Madam Lee laughed.

Pulling back Lee Rui Xing spoke, "Okay Ying'er Mother will adhere to your selfish request. It is quite late we should head home now we need to-" Fang Jin Hai had interjected at this point,  "Actually Auntie Lee if it's  okay with you. We were hoping Lee Chang Ying could stay the night," the youth adds, "The thing is brother needs her right now-"

Madam Lee nods, "Okay Ying'er mother will see you tomorrow. Goodnight Master Fang and Madam Fang I'll take your leave," Lee Rui Xing  then left the Fang Mansion.

Fang Jin Hai quickly grasps Cheng Bi Yu's hand "Sister-in-law you need to come quick brother is not well," Cheng Bi Yu discards her heels then lifts her gown's skirt as she practically ran up the white cascading stairs.

Cheng Bi Yu arrives in front of Fang Wen Yan's room door she drops her skirt.  Fang Jin Hai then explains,  "Sister-in-law brother's condition is not the best but he keeps calling out for you so I decided to get you. I'll be in my room it's at the end of the hall if you need anything-" he points to the black door on the other side of the hall.

Fang Jin Hai then leaves smirking. He whistles whilst resting his hands in his pockets as he made his way to his room.

Cheng Bi Yu grasps the doorknob. "System how bad is it?"

[[Second male lead is a hot mess. Endurance has dropped to 20%]]

Cheng Bi Yu pushed open the door. "Why is in here so dark?" She voices uncomfortably squinting her eyes as she's unable to see.

[[Second male lead has turned off the lights]]

Cheng Bi Yu [...]

"Chang Ying is that you?" Fang Wen Yan breath out in his disoriented state. "Yes...I'm here now-"

Cheng Bi Yu then steps further into the room following his voice, "Wen Yan could you turn on the lights?" She calmly asked.

Fang Wen Yan replied,  "B-but Wen Yan l-loves the d-dark-" he slurred.

System [[...]]

Cheng Bi Yu [...]

Cheng Bi Yu then instructed her A.I "System turn on the lights,"

[[Okay Host]]

The lights turned on Cheng Bi Yu jumped back in fright as the disoriented shirtless Fang Wen Yan stood just a few steps before her his white skin tinted red though to the effects of the drug.

[[Ding! Second male lead affection points at 70%]]

Fang Wen Yan stared at her his eyes over clouded by lust. The shirtless youth made hasty steps towards Cheng Bi Yu. Cheng Bi Yu gasps suddenly being lifted in the air within seconds her back comes into contact with the soft mattress.

Fang Wen Yan fingers tenderly  stroke her cheek whilst hungrily eyeing her pink lips.

"So beautiful..."

[[Alert! Alert! Second male lead's endurance at 0%]]

[[Host's in danger]]

"How am I in danger?" Cheng Bi Yu questions this is what she always wanted, "This will surely increase my affection points,"

[[Second male lead's stamina is too strong. He will break Host]]

Cheng Bi Yu [...]

"We can't have that happening! I'll just have to stop him-" while she was busy conversing with the system Cheng Bi Yu hadn't realized that Fang Wen Yan cold lips had already latched on to her's.

His hands roamed her body. Cheng Bi Yu felt tingles everywhere his hands touched. The taste of wine on his tongue was intoxicating she momentarily gave in roughly tugging on his bottom lip.

Cheng Bi Yu however snapped out of her pleasure filled daze when the system's words played again in her mind. She goes to pull back but Fang Wen Yan firmly holds her in place.

The sound of the expensive tailored fabric of her gown being torn to shreds bounced off the walls. His cold lips latched on to her neck sucking, licking and biting the soft flesh.

Cheng Bi Yu pushes against his hard chest to get some leverage, or at least hoping to, "Wen Yan get a grip on yourself!-" but Fang Wen Yan stubbornly wouldn't budge.

His jade slender hand travels up her thighs caressing an area dangerously close to her tofu.

"System save me!-" Cheng Bi Yu pleaded unable to get out from under the man.

[[...]]

System offline.

Cheng Bi Yu had been abandoned. Left at the drugged Fang Wen Yan's mercy.

....

Fang Wen Yan woke up to a pounding headache holding his head the youth winces slowly sitting up. Turning to his right he's appalled to see a ball of light brown hair peeking from under the covers. He slowly retracts the covers anxiety chewing at his insides.

Cheng Bi Yu was curled up in a fetus position.

Upon a glare of sunlight entering her eyelids Cheng Bi Yu shifts uncomfortable using the covers as a shield. She groans as the pesky sunlight was daring enough to continue glaring into her eyelids  despite her shield Cheng Bi Yu reluctantly gets up tiredly rubbing her eyes.

Fang Wen Yan went to touch her but halted his movements when the girl trembled.

He frowned.

Cheng Bi Yu wasn't prepared for the gust of cold wind that hit her back hence she shivered.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Fang Wen Yan  snatches the sheet off her body he took the time to observe Lee Chang Ying. Her lips were swollen. From her shoulders to collarbone was littered with love bites. Her waist and wrist displayed evident bruising from being  retrained.

Cheng Bi Yu flatly smiled, "No, I'm fine" she quickly pulls the sheets over cold body.

Fang Wen Yan arched his brows "Really?" He gestured to her.

"No you idiot!-" Cheng Bi Yu kicks him off the bed. Fang Wen Yan lands with a loud thud! "Oomph!-" Picking himself off the floor he groans holding his stomach. "You went beyond the boundary last night. My entire body aches because of you!" She ranted bringing her hand to her stiff neck.

'This body was still a virgin yet he didn't go easy on me! Evil...'

"Why don't I draw you a bath as an apology," Fang Wen Yan regretted crossing the line with her. Cheng Bi Yu glared fiercely at him, "That's a good start," she gets off the bed, "You owe me big time,"

Fang Wen Yan dashed into the bathroom to start the bath, "And next time don't drink unknown substances," Fang Wen Yan heard Cheng Bi Yu shout from inside the room.

'God my body aches!-' Cheng Bi Yu  groaned  pathetically trying to stretch her sore limbs.

"It's ready," Fang Wen Yan shouted coming out the bathroom. The black bellied youth walks over to Cheng Bi Yu carefully lifting her reaching  inside his bathroom he heads forward easing her into the bath leaving Fang Wen Yan shuts the door behind him.

Cheng Bi Yu releases a contemptuous  sigh at the sensational feeling of the  warm water against her soreness, "Ahhh,"she eased further back into the tube.

A robotic voice interrupts her thoughts.

[[Host?....]]

Her eyes popped open.

Cheng Bi Yu flared,"You have talk now where were you when I asked for your help huh? Oh yeah you left your Host to fend off a drugged beast for herself!-"

"You system are dead to me. You're  entire families dead to me!"

Fang Wen Yan entered the room placing a fresh pair of clothing on the bed. He walks over towards the bathroom to inform Lee Chang Xing. He pauses before the door hearing a strange string of words. He knocks concerned, "Chang Ying who are you talking to in there? And who's dead?-"

Cheng Bi Yu who was caught off guard blurted out, "Myself!-"

Fang Wen Yan wrinkled his brows, "Chang Ying?...." He spoke confused, "Do you usually talk to yourself?"

Cheng Bi Yu rushed out, "Yeah I do it when I'm stressed,"

"O-Kay," Fang Wen Yan replied the most standard way he could, " There's fresh clothes on the bed. Wear it and come downstairs for breakfast. There's a special gift on the night stand," Fang Wen Yan retreated out the hall, confusion written like a plaque card on his face.

Fang Jin Hai stops him, "What's wrong big brother?-"

"Nothing..." Fang Wen yan began then swallowed. Fang Jin Hai   definitely  knew there was something so he pushed, "Come on tell me," but his brother didn't budge making him more curious, "Come on Yan Yan. I can help-" he says confidently.

"My fiance,"

"What's wrong with sister-in-law?-" Fang Jin Hai jumped concerned then bit down on his bottom lip, 'Was brother too rough with sister-in-law last night? If so won't she be mad at me since I'd requested her to stay back last night?' Fang Jin Hai then proceeded to the bite his nails a uncontrollable habit he picked up back in the States, 'I should quickly go apologize!-"

Fang Wen yan interrupts his train of thoughts, "Weird-"

"What?" Fang Jin Hai who hadn't comprehended what was said paused, then wagged his tongue, "Where is sister-in-law right now I need to see her it's urgent-" Fang Jin Hai turned on his heel but was effortlessly pulled back by Fang Wen Yan who had gripped his shoulder.

"Chang Ying is in the bathroom when she finishes she'll come downstairs. I'm sure what you wanna discuss  isn't that urgent. So let's  head down, " Fang Wen Yan swung his arm over his sibling leading him.

....

Hearing the retreating footsteps and door closing Cheng Bi Yu tried to compose herself as she had a meltdown in the bathroom, "Damn that was embarrassing-" her face was a bashful red, "Why did you have to talk to me now of all the times?-"

[[Host was the one who spoke out aloud...]]

"Okay let us not play the blame game," Cheng Bi Yu admitted her fault she had unknowingly spoken aloud. "How am I gonna face him? He must think I'm crazy?..." Cheng Bi Yu hits the water that was no longer warm.

She headed out quickly approaching the bed her wet footsteps making a slippery statement then quickly  disappearing though to the dry air.

Cheng Bi Yu  drops her towel picking up the folded clothes. Fully clothed  she was ready to head downstairs when she remembered something Fang Wen Yan said earlier, his words clear as day in her mind, "There's  a surprise on the night table,"

Her eyes then darted towards the dark brown night table, "A rose..." Cheng Bi Yu  picked up the radiant flower bringing it to her nose smelling the sweet fragrance, "How sweet,"

There was a small leather box
Cheng Bi Yu  then picked up the note that was attached.

Hope you like it.

-Wen Yan

Cheng Bi Yu slowly opened the box.

After returning home Cheng Bi Yu crashed in her bed she holds up her right hand admiring her custom engagement ring, "He's not bad even if he's a brute in bed,"

"System how much does this cost?" Cheng  Bi Yu asked examining the huge rock.

[[This ring cost 3.5 million. Why does Host ask?]]

"I wanna trade it in to buy myself a house," Cheng Bi Yu replies.

[[...]]

"Anyways, any news on Lee Chao Xing?-"

[[Female lead's was bailed out by Lee Ran Long. She will return back to Lee Mansion 30 minutes flat]]

[[Also female lead's heart blackened 75%]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 198K 66
2 years is short... 2 years is long... Days pass like years. Years continues on for eternity. Do you still remember the promi...
22.4K 620 20
Reincarnating, dying, repeat. My life revolves around those three. This has been going on for so long that my memory of my first life already became...
2.3K 638 54
Having no time for debutante ball after her coming-of-age ceremony, Lucelia left the barony to become the court lady. Ended up as a housekeeping maid...
172K 8.6K 43
After failing his college exams, Lu Cheng was beaten to death by his adopted father. In exchange to redeem his miserable life, a thing called system...