Transmigration: Face slap th...

By Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... More

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6

8.8K 276 20
By Chil_lexx

When Fang Jin Hai had carried his brother home the Fang family was curious of the girl who also came along. Fang family had called it's doctor to check on Fang Wen Yan even though the youth woke up ten minutes ago.

Fang Wen Yan ordered for everyone to leave then turns to Cheng Bi Yu who sat by his bed "So you want to marry me?....."

Cheng Bi Yu nods.

Fang Wen Yan then questions,  "Then what about Wang Ying Pei? Isn't he your fiancé?"

Cheng Bi Yu shook her head.

Fang Wen Yan had done substantial research on the young heiress he was displeased to find out the woman chases him was openly engaged, and to no other than his ex-childhood best friend Wang Ying Pei who he had parted on bad terms with.

"Don't you love him?"

"Don't love...."

"Why not?" Fang Wen Yan eyes narrowed at the petite figure beside him.

Cheng Bi Yu shamelessly answers,  "He is not handsome, rich or strong as my hubby-"

Fang Wen Yan couldn't  help but let out a hearty laugh, "You are quite interesting Lee Chang Ying. I've never met anyone like you before but if you're gonna lie straight to my face you gotta come better than that, "

Cheng Bi Yu smirked, "You caught me," she raised her hands in surrender, "It's  good I don't  think I could pretend anymore," she planted her booty at the edge of the bed.

"What is it you want from me?..." Fang Wen Yan boomed his expression dark.

Cheng Bi Yu brought her index finger to her chin, in a thinking manner, "Is it money? NO. I have too much..."

"Publicity? NO. I could easily have that..."

"I want nothing actually. I'm here because we both need each other," Fang Wen Yan remained unconvinced.

"You're pretty smart I know you get it," Cheng Bi Yu stands up slowly walking  back and forth, "I need a groom and you need a bride. I'm sure you're fed up with your parents  looking for a match. So wouldn't it be convenient if we help each other out by forming an alliance? Don't you think?..."

Fang Wen Yan momentarily sighed before mouthing his answer, "Let's do this," with Fang Wen Yan abroad the wagon Cheng Bi Yu continued Fang Wen Yan gaze glued on her slim figure, "I don't  have much expectations going into this I just want you to play your part well. And  you, do you have any expectations?"

"No more lying ," he simply replied.

Cheng Bi Yu outstretched her hand, "Pleasure doing business with you partner," Fang Wen Yan took her small hand sealing the deal.

When Cheng Bi Yu pulled away Fang Wen Yan had felt discomfort at the loss of her warm hand.

"Wait!" Fang Wen Yan pulled her arm crashing his lips into her Cheng Bi Yu was taken aback at the sudden action but reciprocated. Pulling  away she was tad out of breath, "Kissing isn't against the rules right?"

"As long as it's just acting. Was it?" Fang Wen Yan rubbed the back of his neck the tip of his ear red,  "Yeah acting,"

[[Ding! Second male lead's affection at 50%]]

"Then it's okay," Cheng Bi Yu bit her lip. "Let's head out it's getting colder in here by the second," Cheng Bi Yu heads towards the door Fang Wen Yan in tow.

Cheng Bi Yu pulled open the door the entire Fang family almost jumped from being caught their expressions scattered as they look all over.

The Fang family who were at the door ease dropping where all disappointed  that they hadn't heard a single thing so they all retreated downstairs pouting like wounded puppies.

When Fang Jin Hai came home explained to them what had happened Fang Song Gu, Master Fang thought his youthful son was lying. Fang Shu Xi, Madam Fang knew her eldest son was cold and distant  towards women this was her dilemma when she'd try to find a suitable girl for her son.

A psychiatrist once diagnosed him as somehow being allergic to women. The Fang Monarchy came to terms with their son's behavior leaving the cold and distant lad to choose for himself.

Even if he had chosen a man they'd  accept.

But when they found out the person chasing their son was Lee Chang Ying the eldest daughter, and young heiress of the Lee family. The Fang couple, especially Fang Shu Xi was beaming with excitement.

So here they are all seated for dinner. Cheng Bi Yu couldn't help but feel awkward as the Fang family seems to be interestingly eyeing her every movement. It was silent other then the clinging of utensils.

Madam Fang looked scary as her smile was wide like a craved pumpkin.

Fang Jia Hui who was quiet for a good while then finally spoke after clearing her throat, "Ke,ke. Ms. Lee Chang Ying, are your intentions for my big brother good? Do you really love big brother?"

Cheng Bi Yu adjusted her seating position mannerly wiping her mouth corners before replying " I, Lee Chang Ying love brother Wen Yan very much! You can be assured I'll  take good care of him-" Cheng Bi Yu smiles a slight red tint spreading across her face.

Lee Chang Ying's smile was breathtakingly beautiful. Her smile could easily warm the hearts of a nation. Fang Shu Xi instantly melted.

Fang Jia Hui huffs then inquired "What about your engagement with Wang's family eldest son brother Wang Ying Pei? Have you forgotten?!" The young girl grilled testing her.

"My engagement with Wang Ying Pei has been dissolved respectively by both families agreement. There's nothing to worry about -" Cheng Bi Yu then adds eyes on the Fang Monarchy  "Mother, father....do you agree with me stealing your son?"  Cheng Bi Yu asks.

Madam Fang rushed all too happy, "Yes! Take him...take him far away if possible," she wholeheartedly jokes earning her a glare from Fang Wen Yan who then pouted, his mother had sold him over just like that.

"Pfft!....." Fang Song Gu laughed so did everyone present at the table.

Fang Jin Hai smiles warmly, "Welcome to the family Sister-in-law-"

"I'm happy for you son. We will announce the engagement tonight at your return party, " Master Fang settled the matter.

Cheng Bi Yu then stood up, "Thank you for your hospitality but I should really get going," she exclaimed.

Fang Wen Yan stood to his feet and grabbed Cheng Bi Yu's hand and started walking, "I'll drop you,"

Every elite family had gotten the invitation to the Fang family celebration. So everyone was busy preparing for the party most families had specially groomed their daughters for tonight hoping one of them might catch the cold eyes of Fang residence eldest son, Fang Wen Yan.

"Hey system, what do you think? Should I wear the light blue heavenly gown with light crystals or the black mermaid gown with the low cut back?" Cheng Bi Yu asks getting ready.

[[...]]

"I'm waiting for your answer," Cheng Bi Yu was indeed waiting.

[[System thinks Host should wear the blue one to show off Host's fairy like beauty]]

"Good choice. Who knew you had such good taste. But for gowns I'll wear the black one I'm not planning to look cute I'm going for a daring look," Cheng Bi Yu then discarded the blue gown and pressed the black gown against her body admiring it in the mirror.

[[...]]

Cheng Bi Yu then continues to ask the system for it's opinion, "Should I wear the dangling crystal earrings or the Pearl ones?"

[[The Pearl ones will show off Host's elegance]]

"Good choice! thank you system" Cheng Bi Yu thanks.

System felt proud.

[[Thank you Host!]]

Cheng Bi Yu then held both pair of earrings to her ear, "But I think I'll go with the dangling crystal earrings instead-"

[[...]]

"Should I wear my hair up or down?" Cheng Bi Yu  demonstrates putting her hair up then letting it cascade down her back.

System sighs whisper ranting.

[[Why do I even bother if you're just  going to pick the opposite of what I say eeh?!]]

Cheng Bi Yu perked up her ear,  "I'm sorry I didn't hear that. Did you say something system? I couldn't hear you, are you whispering something?"

[[System says Host should wear her hair down to the side]]

Cheng Bi Yu smiled,  "Yes I could do that it would go perfect with the gown but this long hair is already a nuisance," Cheng Bi Yu glared at her long mane it was longer than the one in her previous life. "So I'll just wear it up instead,"

[[....]]

System is off air.

"Mother looks beautiful," Cheng Bi Yu complimented Lee Rui Xing who was gorgeously dressed in a dark blue beaded gown. Her medium length  amber colored hair was tied back into a neat bun and a simple pearl necklace adorned her neck.

Madam Lee grins loving the compliment, "Thank you! Ying'er is looking especially stunning tonight," Cheng Bi Yu did in fact look gorgeous her soft youthful look was different today as she held a mature charm in the mature low cut back gown.

Her hair braided up into a caged crown.

They got into the car and were driven  to Fang Mansion.

Lee Rui Xing and Lee Ran Long  have not been in good terms since the time they visited Lee Chang Ying at the hospital he left the mansion after that day taking along some belongings Lee Ran Long cozily stayed with his mistress.

Madam Lee and Cheng Bi Yu were having a bubbly conversation with Fang Jia Hui who looked like a fairy in a light off the shoulder purple cocktail  gown.

"Big sister!..." Lee Chao Xing greeted in a rather annoying high-pitched voice. The conversation between the three halted, "Excuse," Cheng Bi Yu turns to the female lead.

Cheng Bi Yu smirks upon noticing Lee Chao Xing's date, "Sister I see you came with Wang Ying Pei isn't it too soon? I mean it's only been a week since our engagement was dissolved-" she jeered.

Lee Chao Xing's blood boiled as she silently fumed inside the tenacious female lead calmed herself, her unhinged lips hooking in a overbearing grim grin.

"What is big sister implying?....Big brother Ying Pei and I are just accompanying each other. Chao Xing did not want to come by herself so she asked big brother Ying Pei to accompany her," she smirks adding, "But if big sister doesn't like it I can hand him back-" Lee Chao Xing taunted thinking Wang Ying Pei had been the one to break off their engagement for her or so she thought.

Cheng Bi Yu chuckles, "Ying'er has no use for discarded goods but I know sister will take good care of big sister's trash won't you?" she jabbed at the female lead who instantly turned green.

Lee Chao Xing huffed tugging on Wang Ying Pei's suit sleeve she said, "Brother Ying Pei let's go," but Wang Ying Pei who was busily eyeing Lee Chang Ying stood rooted to his spot.

Lee Chao Xing grabs his arm tugging more forcibly almost pinching his skin, "Come on. We should go get some drinks," the male lead obediently obliged going along with the pissed female lead.

Lee Chao Xing glances back a scrawl hung on her lips. Seeing the female lead's blackened eyes a satisfying smirk formed on Cheng Bi Yu's lips.

[[Alert! Female lead's heart blackened 60%]]

[[Ding! Second male lead's affection at 60%]]

Fang Wen Yan came up from being her, "You look breathtaking," his hot breath fanned against her ear tainting  the tip red. Cheng Bi Yu spins around, the Fang Monarchy and Fang Jin Hai came over.

Cheng Bi Yu shamelessly retorted, "And you look ravishingly handsome tonight brother Wen Yan....." Fang Wen Yan's face flushed red from her teasing.

Fang Song Gu laughed at his future daughter-in-law's boldness.

Lee Rui Xing gawked at her daughter's boldness feeling embarrassed she rushed an apology, "Please excuse  Chang Ying she has a mind of her own and does not hold anything back,"

It was Madam Fang's turn to laugh "No need to apologize I'm actually very appreciative of having a daughter-in-law with such a sharp tongue. It's quite refreshing, a bold daughter-in-law is quite envious in this century. So I consider our Fang family indeed lucky...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 7 13
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...
2.6K 109 14
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
162K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...