• TOMMY SHELBY IMAGINES •

By everyonesawhoregrace

these are ALL of MY Tommy's imagines. Hope you enjoy! The imagines that have parts will be SEPERATE STORIES... More

Before You Read!
take care
darling charlie shelby (request)
night and day
all be over soon
hurting (read w. caution)
parenthood
the best man
thomas shelby
yours
back to you
yours truly
i adore you, tommy shelby
alone
always
my jealous mess
jealous (request)
my turn (read w. caution)
giving him a haircut
drunk
soft tommy *before ww1*
fucking daniel
you and i
you're a cunt (polly x reader)
the truth (request)
fuck a secretary
closer
the arrest (request)
the break up
drunk tommy
we're alright (request)
getaway car (request)
lovely
not yet
lovely/lonely
jessica (not continuing)
just a memory
soft tommy (swoons)
emery
romance & tommy
weak spot (request)
mr & mrs shelby
i don't want to lose you
breaking point (request)
disobedience
beautiful angel
black beauty (request)
black beauty (requested)
in the silence (request)
hostage (request)
mr. and mrs. shelby (request) + first version
mr. and mrs. shelby (SECOND VERSION)
something good
Then There's You (request)
drunken nights, sorta (request)
arabella
Pin You Down
Handmade Heaven (request)
Who Hurt You?
My Italian Wife & I/ Perfect Strangers (request)
devils backbone (request)
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Shelby
Pin You Down (part2) What Are You Doing, My Love?
Open (request)
Meet My Wife (request)
Nothing But A Memory
F**k it I love you (request)
Pin You Down (3) No Time To Die
BLURB (ONLY ANGEL)
Fire Meets Gasoline
BLURB (BAD HABITS)
BLURB (My Everything)
Blurb Night: Master Shelby
Blurb Night: The Midland
I'm a Shelby Too (request)
His Epiphany (request)
Blurb Night: My GQ Boy
Goodnight
Lover Boy
games
CARDIGAN
The Wife (1)
The Wife (2)
The Wife (3)
The Wife (4)
The Wife (5)
The Wife (6)
The Wife (7)
The Wife (8)

Stay With Me

5.1K 83 12
By everyonesawhoregrace

**** I watched Southpaw and put a little twist on it ***

You could hear him in the background playing with your daughter. The voice of your husband and child going back and forth made you stop putting your makeup on and walk over to the bedroom that connected to the large closet. Audrey was in her pyjamas nearly ready for bed when she walked in on you two getting ready for the big night.

Of course by big night, it meant that you two were going to one of Thomas's fundraisers in effort to win a couple thousand pounds from the wealthy. Tommy's reputation was positive throughout most of England, especially with his orphanages. But he, like most, had his enemies.

You smile big, looking at Audrey giggle helplessly in her daddy's arms. Thomas tickles her and she's squirming and squealing. Though the sight was lovely to see it was more crushing because you two were going to be gone all night.

Audrey's nan, you're mum, said she'd take care of the baby which meant you weren't going to be around for the nightly routine of singing a lullaby to Audrey as she dozed off.

You enter the room just as Audrey calls for you, begging you to save her from her fathers wrath.

"I'm coming!" You shout, grabbing her arms and pulling her from Tommy's arms. She latches onto you in a way that makes your heart melt. "I got you, Audrey. Mamas got you." You whisper into her hair.

She cuddles into your neck, the way your little girl does. "Mummy, do you have to go?" She begs, grabbing your face with her tiny hands.

"Yes, my dear," You whisper, kissing her hair so many times you lose count. "But daddy and I will be back before you know, okay?"

She nods as you carry her to her bedroom. You lay Audrey down in her crib before kissing the top of her head. Your mum comes into the room with a warm bottle of milk for little Audrey Shelby.

"Thanks mum." You whisper, kissing her cheek.

"No problem, y/n." She smiles and rubs your back. "Go have fun with Tommy, I don't get to spend enough time with my grandchild, anyways."

"Alright, we should be home by-"

"I know." She smiles.

"And don't forget that Audrey might need to-"

"Sleep with her special blanket, I know." She chuckles. "You don't have to tell me twice." Mum winks at you and pulls away. "Now go, before she has a fit."

You turn your head and see Audrey standing up, poking her little head up at you and your mum. You race over and kiss your baby on the forehead before running away. You shut the door to her room and feel an instant ache of guilt. You decided to have a child two and a half years ago, and it was safe to say that having her was easy but being a mother was the most selfless thing you've ever done. Audrey and Tommy were your world, and even though you absolutely adored Tommy, you loved your baby girl Audrey so much. She was a gift from God specially made for you and Tom.

Making your way back to your room, you find Thomas at the foot of the bed reading the words off of his paper in a low whisper. You smile, wrapping your arms around yourself as you slowly make your way into the room. He's got on his glasses, and he's nearly all the way ready. Whereas you've still got to do your hair and push your feet into heels.

"...The children need us and with your generous help, we-we can change the world—Fuck, that sounds awful." He shakes his head and rubs his hand against his forehead. "The children need us and with your help we can change the world." Thomas raises his head just as you rest your hands on his shoulders. "Why do I sound so bad?" He asks, meeting your eyes.

"Baby, you don't sound bad." You shake your head.

Tommy looks up at you, the way he does when he wants something. He pulls off his glasses and puts the paper down before reaching for your hips. He smiled, before mentioning your dress. "You look so beautiful," He whispers. "Mrs. Shelby."

You run your hand over his stubble, you liked that he wore his facial hair. With little specks of grey, Tommy looked so handsome. "You look really beautiful too."

He rolls his eyes, the way he normally does whenever you complement him.

"I love that I still make you blush, baby." He coos, his voice raspy and gentle. Just like his hands that move from your hips to your arse. You laugh as he gives you a squeeze. "Tommy!"

"What?" He asks, before looking up at you through those bright blue eyes.

You roll your eyes. "Don't give me those eyes, baby, we should get going."

"Is that what you want, love?" He asks you, with his boyish charm.

"What do you want, Tom?" You ask.

He moans now, wrapping his arms around your waist for a hug. He rests his head on your tummy. "I want to make love to my wife."

You break into a small smile, looking up at the ceiling before biting you lip out of mirth. With his hair in your hands, you slowly make your way down to him and get lost in his beautiful eyes. You remember falling in love with those eyes years ago, when you two were innocent children. Stupid and in love, crazy about each other. So crazy you two might just say fuck the fundraiser and fuck each other instead.

"I have a better idea." You lean in, bringing your lips to his ear and in a smirk you whisper, "Why don't we go to the fundraiser and then, when you take me home, we fuck all night long until the sun comes up."

He stills, before leaning back and meeting your lips with his. The taste of him is erotic, the way Tommy kisses you is passionate and everlasting. You can't help but feel your knees buckle as his tongue enters your mouth. Closing your eyes, you smile as he lays down on the bed. Slowly, you crawl on top of him. Bringing your dress up to your hips you straddle him and  toss your hair to one side of your face. You gently roll your hips against him getting a moan to escape past your husbands mouth.

"Tommy..." You whisper, hearing the phone ring. He playfully bites on your bottom lip, begging you to stay. "That's probably the guests wondering where you are...."

"Where we are." He grumbles. Thomas sighs loudly, kissing your neck quickly. "Fine." He whispers, giving up.

He watches as you crawl off of him and grab his paper from the bed. You roll it over your knee in an effort to get rid of the unnecessary folds you two created by crushing it and read it out loud. The speech is short but very moving, you can't see into the future but you know it has the potential of swaying a lot of people to pull out their chequebooks.

"How is it?" He asks over your shoulder. Tommy fixes his tie.

"It's lovely." You respond. "You're so poetic, Tom."

"Ah." He shrugs before looking up at you. He marvels over your body. "I'm nervous about speaking." He reveals after you sit up and walk over to the mirror. Pulling down your dress and doing your hair, you walk into the closet and find a pair of black heels.

Entering the room now, your eyes wander his. "Why are you nervous? This isn't the first time you've publicly spoken before."

"No," He sighs. Tommy walks over to you and helps you into your heels. Once you've put them on, he spins you around and makes you look at yourself in the mirror. He snakes his hands around your waist. Hugging you from behind. He comfortably sighed, leaning in to kiss your shoulder. "But it is the first time you'll be by me side in quite sometime."

Right, that's because you've decided to be a full time mum for the two and half years that Audrey's been here. You haven't been to a gang meeting, Tommy's fundraisers nor any of the parties he's asked you to attend with him.

Grinning wide, you spin around and throw your arms around him before kissing his lips.

"I make you nervous?" You ask, looking down. "I thought I was your good luck charm."

"You are." He kisses your nose, "I love you."

He slaps your arse after you two share a long and meaningful kiss, "Lets go, you ready?"

"Yes."

The event was overwhelming. With all of the hello's and how are you's and long time no see's, it was safe to say that by the time Tommy finished his speech and the clock struck past midnight that you were ready to go home.

The only good thing that came out of the event was that you got to see the Shelby clan. Despite how wild they were, Arthur and Lizzie, John and Esme and Freddie and Ada were all in attendance. They represented Tommy well, and it was admirable how close they all were. You also always had a good time when the newlyweds Polly and Aberama Gold were around.

You looped your arm around Tommy's and kissed his arm through his blazer.

"Tom?" You asked, resting your head on his arm.

"Yes?" He looked down at you with a grin. You were tipsy, and Tommy couldn't help but feel rather giddy about that.

"I love you." You lean up and kiss the corner of his mouth. You also always had a good time when alcohol was involved. Especially when bottomless bubbly champagne was begin served.

"You missed my lips." He comments in a soft laugh, "How much have you had to drink?"

You hum, as he shakes off his blazer and puts it around your shoulders. You show him how much you've had to drink by showing him with your fingers. "Mmmm maybe that much?" You look up at him now and pout. "Kiss me."

He leans in and whispers against your lips, "Where?"

The vibrations of his lips against yours made you giggle. You then reply. "My mouth, silly!"

He laughs, putting his hand in yours. The two of you were walking out of the event and into the main lobby when a voice from behind stopped you two. A chill rolled up your spine, the feeling of absolute panic settles in.

"Leaving so early, Shelby? What, you don't want to stick around for when the real fun comes 'round?"

The voice came from the mouth of Luca Changretta. The same man who has been trying to mess with the Peaky's for years now. You turned around the moment Tommy did and began to tell him to ignore it.

"Hey, lets just go home." You try by squeezing his hand to get his attention. Tommy looks down at you briefly. "Tom–"

"And look, it's Mrs. Shelby. Thomas, its nice to see your bitch is out and about. Haven't seen that piece of ass in a long time." His New York accent is soft, but his words send daggers to Tommy's heart.

The only way of getting to your husband was by disrespecting his wife or his daughter. You got lost in those words and turned your head to face Luca. He smirked at you, winking even. The toothpick in his mouth rolled from each corner of his disgusting, foul mouth. You turn back to meet Tommy's gaze, now bringing your hands to his chest.

"Baby," You began, getting afraid of Tom's emotions getting the best of him. Still, you grabbed his face with your hands but Tommy's face never moved from Luca's eyes. Nonetheless, you tried again,
"B-Baby, let it go. Come on, let's just go. It's not worth it." Your voice got more and more urgent.

The crowd now stops and listens, and you see how close you and Thomas were from exiting. Fuck.

Luca continues, "We all wonder how Thomas Shelby, gangster, ended up being a fucking philanthropist. Tell us, how did you end up being here, Tom? Huh!" Luca mentions the large ballroom he rented out. Luca continues to berate him, now getting louder and louder for everyone to hear. "I know the wife came from riches so tell me, did you fuck the bitch to get here? Or did you get the money illegally like the bitch you are!" Luca laughs now, and his entourage begin to laugh as well. "God, I can't wait to see you six feet under so that I can fuck your bitch and..."

Just like that, you knew you lost Tommy. He went around you before pulling out his gun. Then, Curly grabbed you and held you close to him as you screamed for Tommy to stop. Thomas's gun gets kicked out of his hands by Luca, and Luca's gun gets ripped out of his hands from Aberama Gold. You watch in a panic as three or four people pile on top of each other. Thomas has the upper hand though, holding Luca down as he punches him right in the nose. Tommy's grabbed by the Italians and throw to the ground. You scream as you see Tommy getting kicked by Luca now. You beg for Curly to let you go. Curly says sorry but he can't let you go. You don't want to elbow him in he chest, but he leaves you with no choice.

Then, once you are released from Curly's grasp, you race to Tommy but it's too late.

Angel Changretta has a gun out and you don't know you're hit until Curly catches your sudden fall and screams Tommy's name. People gasp and scream and you want to know why. But soon enough, as you feel the warmth of your blood flow from out of your side, you instantly fall to your knees and exhale.

"Thomas?" You say, never really ever using his formal name. This time, you hold your side and watch as he walks over with narrowed eyes.

"Thomas." There's a fear in your eyes that startles your husband.

"–Baby!" He runs now, getting down to your level, "Let me see. Let me see, baby." Thomas pulls your hand away and reveals to your dismay, and his, that your palm is covered in blood. Your blood.

You swallow, before meeting his petrified gaze. "I-I-" I've been shot, you try to get out the words.

"What? What-" He looks around and you know he's in shock just like you are.

"I-I dont know..." You're face twists as you genuinely don't know what happened to you. It happened so fast.

All of a sudden, out of curiosity, you look back down at your palm and feel a wave of dizziness rush to your head. You're bleeding so much. Unable to sit up on your own, you put your hand around Tommy's, "Am I okay? Am I going to be okay?" You ask, feeling the panic in his voice as he screams for people to call for a medic.

Suddenly those screams from around you become muffled sounds. You close your eyes and feel Tommy put his hand firmly against your wound, you cry out and feel him slowly lay you to the ground.

"I don't want to lay down!" You tell him, swallowing and tasting warm blood in your throat. "I don't want to lay down." You shake your head so many times that you feel lightheaded. "Baby, Tommy!" You beg for him to listen to you, grabbing his tie tightly.

The sound of your scared voice sends ripples into the air. You don't have enough time.

"Thomas, look at me!" You beg him, but your eyes roll back. "Tom-" You try.

You're not loud enough, and as your hands fall to your sides you feel your warm and sticky blood begin to pool around your frame. Tears begin to fill your eyes, and you can't help but blink them away.

"You're going to be okay. We're going to get you help! Eh! Baby. Look at me. Look at me." He grabs your face and only at his touch do you open your eyes. His eyes fill with tears and you can't help but bring your hand up to his face. "D-Don't stop looking at me, baby. You're going to be okay."

"Tom..." You whisper, and turn your head to the side. "I want to go home. To Audrey. Audrey." you bottom lip trembles. "I love you." You knew that things were going down for you very quickly. But more than anything, you knew that Tommy was going to feel guilty for what happened tonight. You knew that you only had a little bit of time left. "I love you baby, this-this isn't your fault, this." You break into a sigh, one that drags out. Your eyes roll shut but you have to get out one last sentence. "I-I love Audrey. P-Protect-"

"No, no, no!" He picks up your head and because of that, blood oozes from your mouth. He sways you back and forth in his arms, unable to let you go. Thomas pulls his head back as you moan, he kisses your cheek, "No, no, no, no, no... Baby, baby, listen to me. Stay with me. Wait-stay-stay with me..." He breaks into a sob and holds you as you go limp. "Stay with me. Stay with me, please. Please, stay with me, baby."

You can feel a sense of calm being in his arms, even though you're slipping. You bring your lips to his ear, and with the little bit of strength that's left in you, you whisper, "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 418 20
Peaky Blinders may also do cast •requests [open] enjoy ;)
21.3K 416 13
*Modern Day Peaky Blinders AU* A war was brewing because of actions in the past. Thomas Shelby reached out for help in America, but no one was expec...
811K 21.8K 53
In which Thomas Shelby draws up an alliance between his family and that of his rival, not knowing that it's to have far more complications than he th...
8.5K 361 16
TO KNOW HIM, IS TO LOVE HIM. ( thomas shelby x oc. )