Stick up

By honeyndmilk

"I-I need a favor from you." He spoke, slow and cautious. "Sergio, spit it out." "I need you to help with a... More

PART ONE| Stick up
One| watch your mouth
Two| wanted
Three| Fine wine
Four| you wish
Five| oh shit
Six| Dalí!
Seven| love hurts
Eight| trigger
Ten| choices
Eleven| one life or three
Twelve| love hurts
Thirteen| a lack of trust
Fourteen| big girls cry
Fifteen| ain't no sunshine
Sixteen| i warned myself
Seventeen| always, i'll care
Eighteen| set fire to the rain
Nineteen| go to hell
Twenty| came close
Twenty one| playing games
Twenty Two| missing each other
Twenty three| let it go
Twenty four| this is on you
Twenty five| please dont go
PART TWO| stick up
One| life after you
Two| ready or not, here we come
Three| how did it come to this
Four| my own souls warning
Five| never really over
Six| stick to the plan
Seven| ready or not
Eight| here i come
Nine| run, run, run

Nine| mistakes

5.2K 150 19
By honeyndmilk

Mistakes.

We all make them, it's what we do after that determines if it's a good mistake or a bad one. Did you learn from it? Or was it a failure?

Guess only time will tell.

Arcelia was putting her chestnut colored wig back on as Berlin watched from the doorway of the bathroom. "Denver did that, didn't he?" She asked looking at his busted lip from the mirror as she lined up the edges of the wig with her own hair.

He hummed which gave her the answer she needed. "I'm assuming you deserved it." He laughed and shook his head. "Why do you say that?"

She turned and zipped her jumper higher. "Come on, Berlin. You're not the most sensible person, you provoke for fun."

"Well, I guess you know me too well then." He smiled and shook his, walking into the bathroom and leaning against the sink next to her. "What'd you say?"

"That I'd fuck you." He shrugged.

"Jesus, Berlin." She shook her head.

"What? I'm a very honest man." He tapped the sides of the sink, watching her stare blankly into the mirror. "Sometimes you're too honest." She laughed.

He nodded and stood straight. "Are you ready?" She looked at him and then back to her reflection. "Yea." She whispered.

She stood and made her way to the door but Berlin walked in front of her, causing her to crash into his chest. "Are you scared?"

Her face became blank. She never showed her fear. "I'm not scared of anything."

"Nothing?" He rose his brow.

"Nothing." She shook her head. "What do I have to lose?"

The answer was a lot. Bruno, Wendy, Sergio, Andrés, Denver and now everyone else that she's become close with but she tries to push it away during times like these; it's becoming harder and harder to do that.

"Denver." Berlin called her out, he knew she loved him it was in her eyes, but she would never admit it.

"Berlin, don't." She spoke firmly and tried to walk to the right but Berlin followed blocking her again. "Just admit it." He spoke calmly "you're scared to lose him."

She sighed and pulled her mask over her face. "Of course I am."

Standing in front of the doors, Barcelona jumped impatiently from one foot to the other, counting down the seconds till she faced the public.

Rough but tender hands grabbed her shoulders, rubbing small circles which immediately calmed her down. "Relax, baby." Denver's lips rested on her ear as he spoke. "Everything will be alright. You know why?"

She shook her softly. "Why?"

"Because you kick ass at anything you do, plus." He smirked and bit her ear lobe softly, tugging it a bit. "Your strong and sexy boyfriend will be right by your side. Every step of the way."

She turned in his arms and rested her hands on his neck. "Funny. I didn't know The Rock was joining us."

He frowned and pinched he sides. "You're not funny."

She laughed and pulled him into a hug. "I'm kidding, but in all seriousness. Thank you for being there." She kissed his jaw.

"Aye! Lovebirds. Are you ready or are you going to give us a show?" Berlins voice cut through the air.

Barcelona sighed before giving her a glare. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" She walked towards him ripping the paper out of his hands as he opened him mouth. "Don't." She held up her finger as he chuckled.

They stood with some hostages waiting for Rio to open the doors. Once they were finally opening they slowly made their way outside. The police going into a frenzy, running into action and aiming their weapons. "Their opening the doors!"

Barcelona stood the farthest away, much to Denver's dismay. Berlin holding a seemingly tight grip on her arm but in reality she barely felt it.

With 'shaking' hands she held the paper with one and the microphone in the other. "I ask you not to shoot." She spoke with despair in her voice. "My name is Rosalie Abruzzo, and I'm only here to read a statement."

Murmurs were held with the tent filled with cops. "She's a hostage!" A detective spoke as another went through a list looking for her name.

"I'm speaking on behalf of the 'thieves'. There are sixty eight hostages. All of us are in perfect health-" She let out a shaky breath for show. "And well taken care of. None of us are harmed or wounded."

"We're all dressed the same way. It's impossible to tell us apart. So therefore, any attempted raid could result in complete chaos, taking a life of an innocent." Her breath was labored and she gave Berlin a side look, in return he gave her one of approval.

From a distant she spotted a snipper on the building across of them, aiming at Berlin. "The one with the microphone in giving orders, I repeat! The one with the microphone is giving orders."

Now she was a bit alarmed. She put the paper down and slightly turned towards him. "It's time to go." She whispered.

Berlin took a step back, making her walk in front of him in case something went down. Pushing her forward lightly. "Go, Celia." She made her way up the stairs along with the rest, Berlin keeping his hand on her mid back.

The snipper continued to follow Berlin's movement, having a shot but it would undoubtedly hit the 'hostage' as well. "I have a shot, they're going inside and I have a shot!"

The detective inside panicked. "Don't shoot! I repeat don't take the shot!" He yelled into his walkie talkie. "Nobody fires you hear me!"

Berlin turned as Barcelona made her way into the door, making sure they weren't planning on shooting before he followed, slamming the door closed.

Once they heard the sound of the doors closing they all let out a breath or relief. "You did great out there, Ms. Abruzzo." Berlin complemented as he walked away.

She shook her head and went to Denver, him immediately checking her over even though he was right behind her the whole time. "You ok?" She smiled and grabbed his wondering hands. "I'm ok."

A little while later after they were all settled, they gathered the hostages and put them into single filed lines. Berlin explained that everyone was going to be given a task as Barcelona walked by his side.

Her eyes scanned the hostages, landing on their lamb before she saw her look to the ground. She turned and saw the boy she was caught with staring at her. Walking over she stood tall, intimidating the young boy. "What's your name?" Berlin came to stand by her side.

"Pablo." Barcelona sneered at him. "Pablo." She mocked childishly. "Do you play any sports, Pablo?"

"I'm captain of the track team at school." He spoke with a bit of pride. She rose her hands and took a small step back. Looking to Berlin and Rio who wasn't far behind, Berlins smirk unmissable.

Rio laughed and held his hands up as well. "My, my. One step forward." She waved two fingers towards her. "Captain."

The young boy took a gulp and made his way forward, Barcelona and Berlin continues down the line, pulling people they see fit forward.

Berlin stood in front of Arturo, smiling. "My friend! Arturito!" He clapped his shoulder. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine, fine." He nodded his head, studying the girl next to him. She smiled at him and held her hand out. "Nice to see you again, Arturo."

His eyes widened. "Rosa!" He whispered yelled. "What- what are you doing! Working for them?" His voice now risen. "Did they harm you? Threaten your life? You can tell me, I'll help you." He spoke as if Berlin wasn't near them. Even if she was forced, this little ordeal would have done her no good.

Berlin laughed in a cunningly way. "Oh, Arturo. Please, she is my friend, just like you are." He grabbed her shoulder. "We take good care of her."

He cleared his throat and gestured to him. "Tell me, are you handy around the house?"

"No, not at all." Arturo answers immediately.

Barcelona smirked, he wasn't lying. She remembers quite a few times things needed to be fixed around the office, him not having the slightest clue in to what to do, leaving her and Monica to do most it.

"I'm a disaster-"

"I feel bad for Mrs. Román, in more ways than one." She spoke with heavy eyes.

"You're telling me you don't own a drill?" Berlin stood in front of Barcelona, cutting off the staring contest between them.

Arturo went to shake his head but Berlin stopped him. "Think real hard. I have wanker detector right here." He pointed in between his eyes.

Arturo studied his face before looking to Barcelona, watching her nod her head. "Y-yes."

"One step forward." He spoke taking a step back and following Barcelona.

She heard the whimpers before she saw the face. Barcelona made her way to the sobbing woman, gently rubbing her arms which seemed to calm her down. "Would you feel better if we brought a sedative to you, love?" She spoke calmly, not trying to upset her more.

The woman nodded and Barcelona called for anyone else that needed medications, some stepping forward. "Me." Monica's voice rang through her ear, Barcelona knew she was healthy and didn't need any medications.

"I'd like to request an abortion pill, we don't know how long we're going to be here and I want to get it over with." She spoke as her voice wavered.

Barcelona was in shock, as well as Arturo. Taking a few steps down the line she stood in front of her. "Monica, are you sure-"

"I'm sure." She nodded.

"You should think about this, I mean truly think about it, it's not a decision you make in twelve hours especially not when you're going through this." She waved her hands around. "I'll make sure I get it for you but please, think about it."

Berlin gathered the group who asked for medications, ready to take them to another room when their lamb called for a request. "You go." She nodded towards Berlin. "I'll handle this."

Berlin walked away with the few following as Barcelona slowly walked to her. "Yes?"

"I'd like to go one the internet, to delete a photo." Allison spoke refusing to look into her eyes, instead focused on the floor.

"I'm sorry, but that's out of my hands." Barcelona spoke softly.

"I was tricked!" Allison finally looked at her. "He took a nude photo of me in the bathroom. Now my parents, teachers, everyone can see it!"

She glared at Pablo, he saw and shrank back into the crowd. "I'm sorry, Allison. We can let you send a message, let them know everything's ok, but the photos going to have to wait." She turned and looked for someone. "Rio!" She called him over, watching him jog to her. "Can you take Allison to message her parents? Two minutes." She spoke firmly.

"Of course, come on." Rio gestured for Allison to go first and before he could leave, Barcelona grabbed his arm. "Don't let your eyes off her, Rio. No fuck ups understood? Two minutes, one message. Make it quick."

As they walked off she stalked towards Pablo. Getting close to his face she just stared, making him uncomfortable. She chuckled and pressed her cheek to his, speaking very clearly in his ear. "I hope you know you can go to prison for this, and if I was her you'd be in there faster than you could beg for your pathetic life, captain."

She stood back with a smile, watching his eyes widened at his own stupid choices. "They're all yours, Nairobi."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Barcelona slammed the red phone down.

"What's wrong, Mí Amor?" Denver quickly caught up to her as she raced down the hallway. "Fucking Rios face is out there, they know who he is."

"What!" He jumped in front of her. "How?"

"I don't know exact details, all I know was he had one job and now all of Europe knows what he looks like." She was stressed, running a hand through her hair and taking deep breaths.

"Lona." Denver whispered and grabbed her hips. "It's going to be ok, we'll figure it out, at least I know you will." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Together they walked to the front just as Berlin ordered for everyone to stand up. "There always has to be a hero!" He exclaimed.

"Always thinking they can be the ones to save others, get in contact with the police!" He laughed and Barcelona saw Rio looking at her.

"Well, bravo!" Barcelona stepped forward. "Because one of you already has. Footage had been recorded- from the inside!" She looked at Rio. "And it was sent to the police."

"So now, I'm giving him or her the chance to step forward, willingly and unharmed." She spoke through clenched teeth, staring at Allison.

Berlin ordered Helsinki to strip search someone, people gasping in fear. "Denver, get her." Berlin nodded her head to Monica and he shook his head, he didn't want to touch another woman.

Denver just stared at Barcelona and she nodded her head. "Go." She whispered.

He followed her orders and went to Monica bringing her to the front but as she undressed she panicked. "Rosa. Please. Take me with the girls!"

Barcelona turned around and saw Monica covering her chest and the pleading look in her eye. "Take her to them, Denver."

Barcelona walked to Allison, the young girls eyes widened when she saw her stop in front of her. "I know it was you." She whispered.

Allison shook her head. "Please, I'm-"

Barcelona reaches forward and unzipped her jumpsuit. "Where's the phone." She spit towards her, her patients running thin.

Rio ran to her and grabbed her arm. "Lona, lona come here." He dragged her away. "I know what happened."

Together they made their way to their office, Rio explaining everything to her. "It was a slip up, that's it!"

"A slip up that has all of Europe on your ass!" Barcelona spoke with anger. Rio and Barcelona have a new found brother-sister relationship, and he looks up to her. "Rio this is extremely dangerous, they know who you are, what you do." She shook her head.

"Rio!" Berlin yelled as he followed the two. "I have a story to tell." He smirked and walked with them, directing their new destination downstairs.

On their way downstairs Barcelona rolled her eyes at his stupid ass story about him and an older woman. "Berlin, shut up, your story is completely different from his."

Berlin smirked. "You're completely right, lona."

All of the sudden Barcelona was grabbed. Oslo has a tight grip on Barcelona's arms restricting her from going anywhere. She saw Helsinki punch Rio in his stomach. "Hey!" She yelled and kicked Oslo in his knee. "Get off him!"

"The difference between your story and mine is that we weren't in the middle of heist and I wasn't putting my partners life's in danger!" Berlin yelled and pulled Rios head back by his hair.

"Berlin let him go, you asshole!" She struggled against the gigantic man and kicked his knees again. "Oslo, I swear you better get your fucking hands off of me!"

Berlin turned and saw the tears in her eyes, feeling the guilt but he quickly washed it away. "Get her out of here."

"Berlin, stop it!" She cried as she was picked up. "Professor would never want this to happen! Berlin I swear you better leave him alone!"

Rio looked up and reached for Barcelona as she was carried back up the steps they just came down. Berlin pushes his arm down and stood on his hand. "She won't save you this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.4K 26
I was bored and looking for a Rio x OC story but couldn't find one so I decided to make my own. TRIGGER WARNING: This book may or may not contain sce...
5.5K 90 16
This is just a bunch of x readers for money heist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.
22.6K 944 46
Ivana Irene Santos is a 27 year old, who had a horrible past. Knowing her whole life will change by committing her first crime. The biggest heist in...
9.9K 770 74
"My name is Tokyo... But when this story started, that wasn't my name." Running from the wounds of her past, she finds her solace in a dull life, unt...