Red Gear

Por thedoctorgonepale

With one Royal kingdom that rules what's left of humanity and a rebellion that fights for equality for everyo... Más

Prologue: The world we live in
Azrexel: Part 1
Azrexel: Part 2
Azrexel: Part 3
The path of a Gear
Cliffhanger: part 1
Cliffhanger: part 2
Raid crashing: part 1
Raid crashing: Part 2
The appetite of Glutteny: Part 1
The appetite of Glutteny: part 2
A bigger plot at hand
The hermit enters the box
Greed of the young: part 1
Greed of the young: part 2
Project NEO: part 1
Project NEO: part 2
There is love: part 1
There is love: part 2
There is love: part 3
A Wrath in plans: part 1
A Wrath in plans: part 2
The box is bigger than expected
Workaholism with a pinch of envy: part 1
Workaholism with a pinch of envy: part 2
The view of the truth
Lust to love: part 1
Lust to love: part 2
The majestic queen of beasts: part 1
The majestic queen of beasts: part 2
The sloth trap: part 1
The sloth trap: part 2
The great Box escape: part 1
The great Box escape: part 2
Pride of the Prince, Hero, and Lion: Part 1
Pride of the Prince, Hero, and Lion: part 2
The bigger world we live in
Setting up for the path to Mars
The path to Mars: part 1
The path to Mars: part 2
The path to Mars: part 3
The path to Mars: part 4
Red vs Blue
The link series
Breaking Emerald: Part 1
Breaking emerald: Part 2
Invisible gold: part 1
Invisible gold: Part 2
The Queen of earth
Splitting at the crossroads: part 1
Splitting at the crossroads: part 2
Fall of Pride
Mars Noir: part 1
Mars Noir: part 2
Survival: part 1
Survival: Part 2
Last stand for peace: part 1
Last stand for peace: part 2
Last stand for peace: Part 3
(Epilogue): The world we'll make
(Bonus): The Link series
(Bonus): Azrexel

Lust to love: part 3

1.1K 34 37
Por thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

Gaze was currently stopping Trudian soldiers from carrying out their plans.

Gaze:(sigh) I can't believe I agreed to this... It's just ridiculous. If there is love, let them be.

(Bang)

A beam shot flew past Gaze's gears head. He turned around and saw another Gear.

This Gear was the S.I.N Lust. The personal Gear of one Venus Trudian.

Venus:(on speaker) That was a warning shot, surrender or else!

Gaze: And there she is... Like planed.

Gaze:(on speaker) Why hello there princess. What an awfully strict tone you have there, I heard you spoke with a tone that could melt hearts, was that just a myth?

Venus pointed her gun at him.

Gaze:(on speaker) How many times have you been in an actual battle? 5...4... 0 times?

Venus:(on speaker) 3...

Gaze:(on speaker) Have you been in 3 battles, or are you counting down?

Venus:(on speaker) 2...

Gaze: She's counting down...

Gaze:(on speaker) There are large mutants in the area if you keep firing that-

Venus:(on speaker) 1.

(Play theme)

She began to rapidly fire at Gaze, who flew up into the sky to avoid the attacks.

Gaze then rushed Venus, who deflected him to the side with her Gears cannon.

Venus began running to create some distance between her and him. She saw a tall pillar-like rock. She climbed it to get an advantage point.

From above she began raining down blaster fire.

Gaze:(sigh) If she keeps this up, we'll gain the attention of every mutant in the area.

Gaze flew up high with his Gear, Royal. Using the gear's tail to whip at Venus, Gaze attempted to knock the princess down or at least make her drop her weapon. But he didn't manage to succeed in the end.

Gaze converted his Gear into its animal form. In this form, he began using hit and run tactics. He would swoop by Venus, slash her with his claws, then fly away and loop back around.

He did this in such fast and fluid motion, that Venus didn't have much time to recover after each hit.

Venus:(grunts)

Venus: Bloody hell! Stupid cat man-

Venus:!?

Venus was knocked off the rock she was on and began falling. But lady luck seemed to have a crush on her, since the tail Gaze's Gear had, got stuck on the S.I.N Lust.

Gaze:(mind) You can't be serious...

Venus pointed her cannon at Gaze and began charging her shot.

Gaze:(mind) I hope you enjoy your fall...

As Venus pulled the trigger, Gaze did a loop in the air which threw off Venus's aim. She ended up firing an ear-shattering shot into the sky.

(Booom)

The recoil of the shot got Gaze's tail free from Venus, as she fell to the ground with a large "thud".

Venus: Ugh... That wasn't pleasant...

Gaze landed onto the pillar-like rock she once stood on and looked down on her.

Gaze:(on speaker) You have a powerful Gear, shame that someone so inexperienced is piloting it.

Venus:(on speaker) Shut your bloody peasant mouth!

Gaze:(on speaker) I hope to meet the elegant Princess of lust one day. This angry woman that I'm speaking with isn't a pleasurable experience.

Venus then realized that she didn't have her cannon in hand. She looked to the side to see it laying on the ground.

As she tried to get up, the ground began rumbling, until a large mutant bursted out of the ground.

The mutant wrapped its self around the S.I.N Lust.

Gaze: Good grief! Of course, this would happen!

Gaze lunged towards the centipede mutant but was quickly knocked back by its tail.

The mutant began tightening its body around Venus's Gear to the point it began crushing it.

Gaze began to fly around it, slashing at the mutant with his Gears claws, however, they weren't strong enough to cut through its armor-like skin.

Venus's gear was a crush to the point that the cockpit was getting smaller and smaller. If nothing was done quickly, Venus would be crushed to death.

Venus:(mind) I just wanted to be with the one I love...

Venus:(crying) I'm sorry Johnathan... I love you...

The mutant stared at Venus as she stared back.

A portal then opened up high in the sky.

(Play theme)

It was the Red Gear, Azrexel. With his trusty katana out, he fell towards the Mutant.

(Y/n): Guess who's back!

With one mighty swing of the sword, the head of the mutant was cut clean off. Its body fell limb as Azrexel landed on the ground.

Gaze: Azrexel lives... How convenient.

Azrexel then slashed through the carcass of the mutant to free the S.I.N Lust.

The gear was extremely crushed. (Y/n) then decided to force open the cockpit. Doing this he saw Venus, alive.

(Y/n):(on speaker) Are you okay?

Venus: Yes...

With a weak tone, she spoke, but with the ability to zoom in he was able to see her lips move.

Futaba:(on coms) She's very pretty.

(Y/n): Eh... I don't really see it.

He then turned to face Gaze, but he had left once the princess was saved.

(Y/n): Well there goes the rematch... At least I got here in time to save her.

Aiba:(on coms) Sir, several Trudian transport ships are closing in on your location. It might be the N-gears.

(Y/n): Not in the mood to deal with them.

(Y/n):(on speaker) Help is on the way.

Azrexel then grabbed the S.I.N Lust's cannon that she dropped and retreated back to the box.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Azrexel.

Venus had been brought back to Risington. She had no serious injuries but was still bedridden in her room.

She was currently alone until her doors opened and Marcus walked in.

He made his way to Venus.

Marcus: I guess you really are in love.

Venus: What made you finally believe me and Johnathan?

Marcus: Love makes you do stupid things, and what you did was borderline retarded. Thinking you can beat Gaze and the red Gear.

Marcus: And for the record, I always believed that the boy was in love with you. I didn't believe you were in love.

Venus: Where is my Johnathan...?

Marcus; I made him wait outside the door, so we could talk in private.

Marcus: I also had a talk with him.

Venus: Oh no... What did you talk about?

Marcus: Oh you know... What do you think about my sister, can you show me on this doll where she touched you, the normal brother questions.

Venus:(small smile)

Marcus: Listen, I know we haven't been on the best of terms in recent years, but I do care about you.

Marcus: As a sign of good faith, I'll help you keep your relationship a secret to the public, however, you are the one that's going to explain him to mother.

Venus:... Thank you.

Marcus: You're welcome.

Venus: Can I see him now?

Marcus: Yes, but don't do any of your "technically not sex", are sisters are coming to see how you're doing.

Venus: When are they coming? Because I only need a few minutes to come myself if you get what I mean.

Marcus:..... There, that's the old Venus I know.

Marcus then leaves and lets Johnathan in.

Meanwhile with (Y/n) and Tifa. The two of them were in the bedroom in the attic of the lab.

They had decided to test there living together idea.

It was dark and the two laid down on the bed. They had a wall of pillows between them.

They awkwardly laid there trying to fall asleep.

(Y/n):.....

Tifa:.....

(Y/n): Why is this so weird? We've done this before when we were younger.

Tifa: I know... Maybe...

(Y/n): Should I just sleep on the floor? I can just make you a room, it's not 4-dimensional traveling.

Tifa: N-no point wasting money when we can share a bed.

(Y/n): I guess you're right.

Tifa:... Hey, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yes?

Tifa: When we were younger, I wasn't used to you when you didn't have a project to work on...

Tifa: You always seem sad and just bored with the world. Even when with me...

(Y/n): You did make things better.

Tifa: But not a lot.

(Y/n): I have Azrexel now, you don't have to worry about that now.

Tifa: I know, but remember when we had a sleepover? I wanted to cheer you up so I did "that" thing.

(Y/n): Oh yeah... I couldn't believe you did that. It was ridiculous.

Tifa:(smiles) But it worked. You blushed and chuckled at that. You even did it with me.

(Y/n): Don't remind me...

Tifa: You enjoyed it.

(Y/n): I said don't remind me, I didn't say I enjoyed it.

Tifa: Anyway... We only stopped doing it because we got older and people would assume things if we kept having sleepovers.

(Y/n): I didn't really care about that...

Tifa: Well since we're both 18... And we're going to be living together... Do you want to do it again?

Tifa; It might make things less awkward if we do what we did when we were younger.

Tifa slipped her hand through the pillow wall to hold (Y/n)'s hand.

(Y/n): You do realize that we can never ever tell someone about this. Our reputation would be completely ruined if we did.

Tifa: It's not that bad... But I get it...

Tifa: Then we just don't tell anyone...

(Y/n): That could work...

Tifa: The door is locked...

(Y/n): And the room is basically soundproof-ish...

Tifa: Sooooo...... Let's do it?

(Y/n): Let's.

The two immediately got rid of the pillow wall. They went under the blanket and began holding each other first.

(Y/n): Oh wait... I forgot.

Tifa: What?

(Y/n): We should make a few rules.

Tifa: Like...?

(Y/n): Since you enjoy wearing such... Easily revealing clothes...

Tifa: It's just a shirt and panties.

(Y/n): Only an oversize shirt and panties.

Tifa: Yeah...

(Y/n): Just don't hit me if I accidentally see something or touch something...

Tifa: Hmmmm..... Maybe.

(Y/n):(Scoots away)

Tifa: I'm joking.

(Y/n):(scoots closer)

Tifa:(blushes) I'm okay with a little touch when were alone...

Tifa: For my rule. No working on projects in this room.

(Y/n): I can do that.

Tifa: With that settled... Should we?

(Y/n): Okay.

While on their sides, they wrap their arms around the other and get extremely close to each other.

Their noses were against each other. They stared into each other's eyes. They smiled then began nuzzling each other.

Tifa/(Y/n):
Nuzzlenuzzlenuzzlenuzzlenuzzle...

Tifa/(Y/n): Pffft...(chuckles)

Tifa: Hahaha!

(Y/n): Hehehe!

Tifa: Looks like we got over the awkwardness.

(Y/n): Yeah. Good thing no one saw that I don't know if I could live that down.

Tifa: Why is that?

(Y/n): I'm a badass genius, can't have that image be ruined.

Tifa: Too late, for me that is and I'm about to destroy it even more~

Tifa: Nuzzlenuzzlenuzzlenuzzle.

She continued to nuzzle (Y/n)'s face.

(Y/n):(chuckles) Heh, stop it.

Tifa: (smiles) Make me.

(Y/n):(smiles) You asked for it.

They continued there "nuzzle battle" until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

902 88 47
How do you defeat an enemy you cannot reason with, you cannot hide from, you cannot escape, you cannot kill? For they are not truly alive. *They are...
7.1K 364 42
The Year is 6022... 1000 years since a planet-sized supercomputer was stolen by an A.I named Aiba. For all those years the eighth planetary nations w...
2.5K 33 5
Y/N L/N just finished his current year at school and was ready to embark on a relaxing summer vacation! That is however, until fate came from the sky...
7.4K 126 13
Y/n L/n is your average Horde solder..... oh who are we kidding, he's anything but. He's trained his body to be a fighting machine, bolstering both s...