Super Squad (Mostly Posie And...

By Wildcard9027

This is a Legacies fanfiction that starts off at the end of Season 1's episode 6 (1X06). This is just my take... More

Ch.1 Quite The Night
Ch.2 To Stay Or To Go
Ch.3 Slugfest
Ch.4 Not As Bad As It Seems...Unless?
Ch.5 What Am I Here For?
Ch.6 And Then There Were Two
Ch.7 Somewhere In Belgium...
Ch.8 Hope Mikaelson?
Ch.9 Imagine Being Screwed Over
Ch.11 Friday, I'm In Love
Ch.12 Some Catching Up To Do
Ch.13 Strength Isn't Evil
Ch 14. Wakey Wakey Bird Boy
Ch.15 What To Do...
Ch.16 Heretics Be Like-
Ch.17 Plan C
Ch.18 The Legend Of Arcadius
Ch.19 Phoenix Rising
Ch.20 If Only They Were Sweet Like Belgian Chocolate
Ch.21 I Don't Know...The End Of The World.
Ch.22 Temptation
Ch. 23 Slap Jack
Ch.24 Ohana Means Nothing To Me
Ch.25 That's Just How I Be
Ch.26 Your Lack Of 'Game' Is Terrifying
Ch.27 Blood Moon
Ch.28 A Very Bad Plan.
Ch.29 Destiny's A Bitch
Ch. 30 Easy Way Or Hard Way Lando?
Ch.31 A Few Moments Is More Than Enough
Ch.32 (This Smut lol)
Ch.33 Flashback Whiplash
Ch.34 Don't Be Suspicious
Ch.35 "Calm" Before The Storm Pt.1
Ch.36 "Calm" Before The Storm Pt.2
Ch.37 New Hope
Ch.38 Tribrid Time!
Ch.39 Burn, Baby, BURN
Ch.40 Redepmtion Arc (lol)
Ch.41 Filthy Mudblood
Epilogue
Announcement
New Fanfic (Not Posie)

Ch.10 Hope Saves Us...So Let's Save Hope

1.5K 29 9
By Wildcard9027

"So Hope and Landon are unconscious," Lizzie states.

"Yup..." Raf sighs and looks from Josie to MG.

"Ok...first we need to revive Hope," MG said, "She's the the only one who could possibly know what to do about Landon."

"Ok...so we know she was able to do this because of a Vampire head dive," Lizzie began, "What if we all head dive into her head?"

"Lizzie I cant do that," MG shook his head, "Or at least I'm not powerful enough to...I don't know."

"Maybe there's a spell or potion that can temporarily link our minds together and we can all do a head dive into Hope's mind together," Josie suggested.

"You think they'd have a spell or potion book with that in here?" Raf asked.

"Theres thousands of books here and if we don't find one here we can call Hope's Aunt or mom," Josie said and they all smiled with a mutual confidence and determination.

"Super squad?" MG said putting his hand in the middle of their little circle, Lizzie rolled her eyes and Josie and Raf chuckled but they all put their hands in.

"Super squad!" They yelled in unison before all rushing to the library to start their research.

Days pass as the Super Squad look through all the potion books, spell books, and history of magic related books. They find nothing. Their initial high moral gradually lowered by the end of that week and they finally resorted to calling Hope's Aunt.

"Hi um...is this Freya Mikaelson?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes and who is this?" The woman replied.

"My name is Lizzie Saltzman and I need your council on how we can go into Hope's mind to wake her up," Lizzie said and then proceeded to explain.

After around an hour of talking on the phone, the call ended and Lizzie returned to the others in the library.

"So? What'd she say?" Josie asked, getting out of her seat.

"She gave me a spell that gives us 24 hours to have our minds linked to a Vampire's," Lizzie said, taking out a slip of paper with an incantation on it.

"Awesome!" MG said, "Are we doing it now?"

"Yeah unless you guys want to do it tomorrow..." Raf said and they all immediately said 'now'.

They all got into the secret room and sat down around Hope. MG stood behind Hope, with both of his hands on Hope's forehead. Everyone held hands, since MG couldnt link hands, Raf and Lizzie put a hand on his shoulder each. Lizzie began chanting the incarnation and as soon as she finished...they were all out like a light.

"Ugh..." Josie groaned as she opened her eyes.

"Wow this place is very...interesting," MG said and Josie stood up along side the others.

The whole world was a combination of Mystic Falls and New Orleans except the sky was white and the road was made up of red stones.

"So...how do we find Hope?" Raf asked and as soon as he did the red road glowed and flashed as if to say 'walk'. The four teenagers proceeded to walk further and further down until they reached a crossroads. One of which glowed so they followed it, straight into the woods.

As they continued to walk they began to feel what Hope has felt...sadness, lonliness, anger but also happiness. They could relive her memories if they wanted to but they didn't, they had to find Hope. They kept walking until they reached a fork in the path with a masked person sleeping in the stand.

"Hello?" Lizzie asked and the person bolted straight up.

"I uh, um, I'm the guardian of the crossroads to Hope!" He said with great bewilderment, "If you wish to go a way, a price you must pay."

"Pay?" Josie asks.

"A reveal a desire that lights your heart's fire," he simply said and the others just atared at him.

"So like, we just say something about someone we love?" Raf asks.

"Yes, sir!" He replied as he reached under his desk and took out an orb, "So...who will fo first?"

The four looked at each other and after a long moment of awkward silence and thick tension...Josie went first.

"I loved Penelppe Park and I wish, that I told her I loved her back," Josie said slowly, "...now more than ever."

The orb turned blue and she heaved a long sigh. Next up was Lizzie.

"Ever since Josie brought back everyone's memories of Hope, I've had thos obnoxious urge to care about her," Lizzie confessed and the orb turned blue.

"Ever since I came to this school, I've been hell bent on protecting Landon but now I find myself having feelings for his girl all over again," Raf sighed and the orb turned blue.

"I really wish Lizzie would kiss me again," MG said and the orb turned blue. Everyone's eyes were raised and aimed at MG who looked away embarassed, Lizzie had an eyebrow raised but decided to continue to lead their charge.

"Ok...which way do we go to Hope's conciousness?" Lizzie asked.

"Right road, stories to be told, four guardians, some very bold," the man said, "the wolf, witch, vampire, and core will lead you to the treasure's door."

The four go down the right road, deeper into the forest of Hope's mind. As they continue to walk, they see some of Hope's memories. Then all of a sudden the memories shift to all the times she turned into a werewolf, including the first time she turned and her dad was with her. After awhile they didn't any memories which concerned them but soon enough something in the hazy distance approaches them.

"Is that...a wolf?" Raf asks, getting in front of the others.

"It's Hope...in her wolf form," MG said, voice trailing off, "Huh, her fur is white...never heard of a white furred werewolf."

"Probably because she's a tribrid and has her were wolf gene from an Alpha of some ancient clan?" Josie asks and they all shrug.

Wolf Hope gets approaches fast and it becomes apparent that she is not friendly. When she gets close, the for get closer together.

"Hey Hope, it's us!" MG started, "Your frie-"

Before MG could finish the sentence, Hope lunged and he immediately dodged.

"Do you guys think her bite could still kill me even though we're inside her head?" He asked, jumping behind Raf.

"Probably," Josie said, "Our consciousness are in her, our souls, if we die in here we're probably brain dead in the real world."

They ran into the woods as fast as they could with an aggressive wolf chasing them. Raf and MG ran in one direction while Josie and Lizzie ran in the other, unfortunately for MG, she went after him.

"Why is she going after me?" MG yells.

"Maybe it's because she's frustrated!" Raf suggested, "You're a vampire and I'm a werewolf. Her dad was the Original Hybrid of both species and she's a tribrid!"

"What exactly do we have to do about that?" MG asked, "She'll probably get more aggressive if we say her dad right off the bat or maybe even at all!"

"We need to stop running," Raf said slowing down, "You can stay behind me so she doesn't bite you."

"What about you?" MG asked, getting behind him.

"Her bite is much more lethal to you than it is to me," he stated and MG couldn't argue with that.

They didn't have to wait long for Hope to catch up. She growled st them and circled them, Raf staying in front of MG from every angle.

"Hope it's us," MG started again, "Your friends MG and Raf!" She continued to circle as MG bevan to talk about their friendship and memories.

"Hope you are more than just a tribrid, daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson," Raf started and Hope growled at the mention of her dad, "You are Hope Mikaelson, ultimate hero and Super Squad member, in conclusion; you are our friend."

Wolf Hope stopped for a second and stared at them. The hostility in her eyes was fading away and eventually they no longer glowed a violent gold. She approached them slowly and nuzzled them to show her trust and affection before turning around and looking back at them to follow her. She lead them to Josie and Lizzie, then leading them all back to the main road. Hope bowed to them before walking back into the woods and out of sight.

They continued to walk, they saw more memories, memories of her fighting and reading books. Until finally, they ceased. They were casually walking until a wave of magic hit them from behind.

"Ugh what the hell?" Lizzie scowled as she set up.

She looked up and saw Hope, except this Hope had a violent, neon blue aura radiating from her hands. She shot out a wave of energy towards them and they all jumped out of the way. She continued to send out waves of energy at them while Lizzie tried her best to work on the defensive and offensive. Hope was just so powerful, raw power. Just as powerful or even more powerful than Dark Josie. It didn't really help that Josie sealed her power so she tried to get into her head.

"Hope, this version of you may be violent but it is still you!" Josie yelled, "You're smart and strong, in fact, your strength is the strength that inspired me to stand up to my darker half. You inspired me to believe that power doesn't mean evil!"

"Hope you may usually be the hero, let us be the hero for you," Lizzie called and Hope stopped.

"Thank you," Hope echoed and she disappeared in a flash of light only to reveal a memory of her with her father. As they started to walk again they discovered what her guardians represent.

"I think the wolf represented her anger," Raf said, "When she's pissed she wolfs out."

"That powerful but reckless witch represents her goodness and control," Josie said, "She had this thing called the Hollows and it was super powerful and she was desperate to control it but she couldn't control it."

They continued to walk and didn't even notice the memories around them stopped again. When MG looked up be saw something peculiar.

"Is that a body?" MG asked and they all turned to see the body. They ran there and saw it was Hope...but in all black with her hair tied up in a high pony tail. She opened her eyes and jumped at Josie, who screamed and the others tried to get her off of her. When they dragged her off of Josie, they were both on the brown out of breath but Josie was afraid.

"Jeez I just wanted a snack..." Hope said, the white in her eyes were red and her fangs were bared.

"Hope..." MG started, "I've never seen your vampire side..."

"This seems way too familiar," Lizzie sighed as she squinted at Hope.

"I am the big bad, trbrid," Hope said rolling her eyes, "I'm familiar because you know me."

This is what she would've been like if she truly unlocked her vampire side, Lizzie thought, but why do I feel like I've seen this side before?

I wonder if Hope would have to die or just feed to unlock this side, MG thought, she looks kinda cool.

"I am not like other guardians," Hope said, "We are going to play a game of truth or dare."

Seats appeared behind all of them and they sat down. She explained that each of them, including her, get ok ne truth and one dare.

"Its not very traditional but it'll save a little time," Hope said and they began their game.

Moments pass and that's when Raf realixed what she was doing.

"Why're you stalling us?" Raf asked and everyone looked at him.

"Whatever do you mean, Rafael?" She asked innocently.

"This you represents what could've been and your morals," Josie spoke up, "all of your truths for us have been based off of morals and your dares have been exposing our physical capabilities...things that express who we are."

"Wow...it took you guys long enough," she chuckled, "nearly finished the game..."

When she stood up her seat and all the seats the others were on. disappeared.

"Everything up until now was easy," Hope said, "Good luck." And with that she whooshed away.

They continued to walk and they noticed that the memories were getting older and the Hope in them was getting younger...until finally...a young Hope appeared in front of them. Her hair was long and straight, same eye color, skin complexion, obviously a little Hope.

"What do you think I will do?" Little Hope asked and they all shrugged.

"You're all my friends, in a sense, my family," Hope said, "Family is important..."

As her voice trailed off all of them faded into their own memories. Memories with family. They reminisced over their memories until they suddenly took a turn for the worse. They could see everyone's perspective, especially each other's. They felt each other's memory pain as they flashed thought their heads, enabled by a young Hope.

My family didn't want me, MG thought.

My only family was Landon, Raf thought.

I have Josie, mom, and dad...but I always put myself before them, Lizzie thought.

I have Lizzie, mom and dad, burning put them all ahead of me, Josie thought, and it drove her away...

As they continued to suffer through doubts and thoughts, Hope's own memories were being compared and contrasted to their own. Soon enough they realized what this young Hope wanted them to realize and say.

"Family isn't just blood, it's those who you choose to love and protect and they feel mutual," MG said outloud and all of them were released from young Hope's grip.

"My family's motto is: Family is everything. Always, forever," she said, "Most of my family is gone but they're out there...but I developed a new family. You people."

After saying what she needed to say, she let us pass. For all of them, this felt like a road to redemption or something but they didn't mind. They kept walking and this time their were no memories but the haziness, the fog, was clearing up.

"Hold on there for just a moment," they heard someone say: a man. They turned around and saw a man with ginger brown, wavy hair. He had blue eyes, much like Hope's, and slight stubble on his face. Be smiled at them with a charming smile but they were skeptical.

"My name is Klaus," He started but was interrupted by all of them collectively saying:

"Hope's dad!"

"Ah yes, I'm also known as the Original Hybrid, the Great Evil...but yes...I am Hope's dad," he chuckled and stepped closer, "I want to speak with each of you before you save my daughter. I've been watching over her and I know all of which is happening in your lives as well...you are all what you'd call a 'hot mess.'" He snapped his fingers and each of them were all of a sudden alone with him.

"Josette Saltzman...you are a very interesting person," he chuckled, "You are selfless but as of late, you have tried to even everything out by being selfish, right?"

"Y-yeah I've tried..." Josie said.

"Well you shouldn't have to 'try,'" he started, "It's okay to want things and it's okay to choose yourself half the time. Your former lover, Penelope Park, did say one time: 'The world needs the selfless and the selfish to keep it spinning.'"

"Yes I remember..." she said quietly, her feelings for Penelope were still there.

"Now...down to what I really wanted to tell you," Klaus said clapping his hands together, "It is okay to be strong."

"I know that but--" Josie started but he looked at her and she let him start what he wanted to say.

"Strength is power, obviously," he started, " But it's what you do with it that makes you a monster. For example, when I was born I was not immediately seen as 'Klaus the Great Evil' I was just a boy in Mystic Falls with my ordinary Human family. It was when I received power and used it to do terrible things...is when I became the villain."

"Yeah, I just...always separated everything in my head as good or evil," Josie said, "That was naive of me."

"Indeed it was, I am glad you have learned that," he smiled, "You're a good person, if you control your power...you'll be better because you don't have any crazy ambitions like I did."

"You really think so?" She asked.

"I know so," he said before bidding her a farewell.

"Elizabeth Saltzman," Klaus said, startling Lizzie, "You are a lot like your mother."

"And if I remember correctly, you liked my mom," she said cringing.

"Ah yes, yes...but that's not why I wanted to talk to you," he chuckled, "I just want to give you some advice on how to control yourself without any crazy scheme or item."

"Really? I've been doing better though," she frowned.

"Yes you have, but for your future, you have to be even better," he smiled and waited for Lizzie to allow him to continue, in which she did.

"When I was alive I was quite ambitious and did many things for my own benefit. I was quite selfish, yes, but I also cared very much for my family. Of course it wasn't obvious and straightforward until the end of my life. But I was selfish to be selfless, and I believe that girl Penelope Park is the same way," He said.

"Oh that witch..." Lizzie grumbled, remembering all the times Penelope meased with her.

"Of course, you were her target and she acted quite selfish..she did it all for your sister," he continued, "I believe she did a mostly alright job because Josie is different from the person she was a year ago."

"But my point is, you are capable of doing that and it's obvious that you can. You've already progress, you've gotten better and you will continue to get better if you remember to take a moment and think about what you're going to say and what you're going to do. People at your school might even start to like you if you show your change...and I think...it's already started," he smiled before disappearing.

"Rafael Waithe, quite the wolf," Klaus chuckled as he appeared before Raf.

"Mr.Mikaelson..."Raf said quickly and stiffened up.

"Oh relax we're just going to have a nice chat," he said smiling, "I understand that you are a werewolf and you have anger."

"Yes sir," Raf said immediately.

"...and that you and your brother have feelings for my daughter," Klaus chuckled, "I don't blame you, she's a princess after all."

Raf gulped and Klaus just continued: "As you know, I'm a hybrid and I understand how it feels to be a werewolf and how it feels to be angry. You shouldn't let that anger consume you or else you'll do terrible things, I know I have. Anger can be easily triggered by confusion and disappointment, it was like that for me and I understand it can be like that for you."

"Yeah, but sometimes...I'm just...plain angry and it isn't good for me," Raf said, "The teachers and Dr.Saltzman try to help but they don't understand."

"Of course they don't, I mean, they can sympathize and they know werewolves but they aren't one," Klaus said, "There is a way to control it and that involves guidance from my daughter. She's smart and of course it's easier for her because she's a tribrid...but she still knows what it's like. It's okay to ask for help, especially from someone who has more experience than you."

"I will ask her then," Raf said, nodding his head.

"Good, now before I leave, just one other thing," Klaus said turning around, "When you get angry, focus on the people who you care about that you don't want to hurt...but if they're the reason why you're angry...immediately leave the area." And with that, he disappeared and reappeared in front of MG.

"Ah yes, the Vampire that goes my MG," Klaus said.

"Yeah, that's me," MG said trying for a smile.

"For most of my time on earth I only had my vampire side so I understand vampires very well," Klaus began, "But you my friend, are very different. You remind me a little of a vampire I used to know...Stefan Salvatore."

"Oh our school is named after the Salvatores," MG said quickly and Klaus nodded.

"Of course he was a much cooler fellow than you and much older...but he had some very strong morals that you embody, in my opinion," Klaus continued, "You try not to drink human blood or else you'd turn into a Ripper...he was quite the Ripper. You put your friends before you and since you're a vampire, your feelings are multiplied."

"One of the greatest weaknesses of a vampire is love, it's a reason why people become vampires and it's an already crazy feeling for a regular person that gets multiplied for a vampire," Klaus smiled, "You are in love with Ms.Elizabeth Saltzman, yes? You're always attatched to her and none of your friends truly know why and it's because of your great amount of love. Hmm...now that I think about it, you also remind me of my sister. She loved too hard and I used to spite her for it...until I one day figured it out myself."

"Wow, was it because of Hope?" MG asked.

"Oh she was a big part of it but I met some people that really changed me and it changed me for the better," Klaus said, "You have so much good in you, don't let anyone take that away from you. You aren't a monster like your father said. The only monster is the monster you allow yourself to make and I know with your kind heart and friends...you won't become a monster."

"Thank you Mr.Mikaelson," MG said, he was very inspired...Klaus Mikaelson was quite the superhero to him right now.

Klaus disappeared one last time and all four teenagers were with each other once again. They immediately ran down the path and made it to Hope, the soul Hope who was frozen like a statue. They all surrounded her, Lizzie put her hands on Hope's shoulders, Raf and Josie put their hands on Lizzie's back, MG put his hands on her head and they all concentrated really hard...trying to wake Hope up with thoughts, feelings, and siphoning the magic that linked her to Josie. After what seemed like hours, soul Hope woke up.

"What the hell happened?" Hope asked and they all explained to her what happened from when Josie returned back to normal to the adventures they all just had with her dad.

"You guys met my dad?" Hope asked bewildered.

"Yeah. There were four guardians and I think your dad was just like an extra giving us advice," MG said, "Your dad is cool."

"Yeah, now let's get out of here...who knows how much time flew in the real world," Lizzie said, "Twenty hours could've went by."

And so MG broke their connection and the four awoke in the real world. All they had to do is wait for Hope to wake up herself. As Hope was about to wake up a force she hears her dad's voice say:

"I'm proud of you and I love you...always and forever."

------------------------------------------------------
Wow...3975 words (not including this author's note). This is definitely my longest chapter. Sorry this took awhile, planning it was a blast...I ended up getting distracted by watching episodes of The Vampire Diaries.

I hope you all enjoyed this very long chapter. This fanfic has finally gotten somewhat interesting, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 198 18
Encaged in ice, sleeping only to be found by Batman. Ghidorah emerges out from his icy prison to fight for justice and freedom of people like him. Wo...
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...