The Royal Fortune // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

"You are on my ship, don't you dare speak to my crew like some piece of trash." "Tell your crew to respect t... More

Chapter 1: A Kingdom In Flames
Chapter 2: A Prick Of A Rose
Chapter 3: A Dragon's Only Weakness
Chapter 4: A Personality Change
Chapter 5: I'm Not Really Nice
Chapter 6: Dare I Say?
Chapter 7: You Don't Deserve Love
Chapter 8: Boiling Pot Of Anger
Chapter 9: Map For Two Fated Lovers
Chapter 10: Schedule At High Noon
Chapter 11: What I Deserve
Chapter 12: Midnight Meeting Party
Chapter 13: A Romantic Evening- Ish
Chapter 14: News Around The Castle
Chapter 15: Relax And Attack
Chapter 16: Meeting The Queen
Chapter 17: Lipstick Proves Love
Chapter 18: Dark Lands
Chapter 19: Wolves
Chapter 20: I Hate You
Chapter 21: Choose
Chapter 22: Scared
Chapter 23: Argument
Chapter 24: Rough
Chapter 25: The Box
Chapter 26: Behave
Chapter 27: Beach
Chapter 28: Drunk
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 30: Fast
Chapter 31: File
Chapter 32: Dead To Me
Chapter 34: Crazy
Chapter 35: Broken Free
Chapter 36: Fountain
Chapter 37: Surprise
Chapter 38: Promise Fulfilled
Chapter 39: Eternity

Chapter 33: Dungeon

463 31 15
By btshandbook

Yoongi woke up to being harshly shaken and by very loud people.

"WAKE UP YOONGI," Jungkook yelled shaking the Prince even faster.

"I AM AWAKE YOU UNGRATEFUL REPTILE." The youngest grinned and moved away.

Yoongi sat up and looked at his handcuffed hands when. "Jimin?" Jungkook sighs and shook his head.

"You and your mom were the only ones to get thrown in here with us," JB said and helped Yoongi up.

"My dad is planning to hurt Jimin for something. I don't know what it is but I am killing him myself, sorry mom." Yoongi snapped looking to the small lady in the corner.

"No it's okay, I did find out he was cheating on me and now he throws us here. When you kill him allow me a punch." She growled, shocking everyone.

"How can he not love you? You're amazing, some people are just born idiots." Jackson sighed and cuddled Mark.

"I know Taehyung is thinking of something cause he followed me so we just have to wait until he can get down here." Yoongi stood up and went to the cell bars. "Hey! Jun get your ass over here!" Yoongi waved at one of the guards.

"Yoongi? What the fu-Queen Lisa? Woozi, the Prince and Queen are here!" Jun smiled and walked to Yoongi. "Why are you guys here?" The Prince shrugged.

"Your dad said you two were kidnapped again, I guess that is wrong. My Queen are you okay?" Woozi asked kneeling to her in the corner.

"I am fine Woozi, and are you two going to stay here?" They shrugged, "Can one of you go get Taehyung please?" Woozi sighed and looked up at Jun.

"I will go but it will be hard getting him down with that orange hair," Woozi whined and then left them alone.

"Yoongi how are you though? I notice Jimin isn't here." Jun said putting a hand in the cell to do their handshake.

"Okay, so my dad took Jimin because of something he knows and we are now in the dungeon. My dad, your King is also cheating on the best person in the world, my mom and I have no idea when the next time I see Jimin will be? If it is in a casket? As a dragon? Or he just walks in? So other than that, yeah I am doing great" Yoongi sassed, and the younger just nods.

"I-uh should probably keep a lookout for others but if you need something except for the key then just ask me." Yoongi groans but nodded and watched his friend leave.

"I didn't know you and Jun still talked." Yoongi looked to his mother and slid down the bars until he was on the ground.

"We started talking when Jimin would get drunk. He would tell me how his mate, Minghao would drink because his brother died." Lisa smiled.

"Well, I am glad you two talk again. You stopped because he beat you in a fight." Lisa laughed leaning onto Jungkook who froze.

"Jungkook you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." Jinyoung smirks.

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook blinks.

"No you're not, sorry Queenie but Jungkook is terrified of women," Hoseok says and the youngest turned pink.

"T-That's not t-true." He snapped and turned to Lisa but screamed when he saw her looking at him.

"See," Hoseok smirks as Jungkook checks his heart rate on the other side of the cage, next to Yoongi.

"I don't like girls because I am always around stinky old men."

"WHOA THERE."

"STINKY?"

"OLD?"

"MANNERS?" They all yelled while Yoongi just smiles and puts an arm around Jungkooks shoulders.

"I like you more and more." He chuckled and everyone starts to become quite.

"What is going to happen to Namjoon and Jin since they are not here?" Youngjae asks, playing with Yugyeoms hair.

"Just hope they don't come back until we are free." Jungkook sighs and curls up in a little ball to lean more onto Yoongi and falling asleep.

"He is sooo cute," Lisa squealed but slapped her hand over her mouth when he moved a little.

"Let's just sit quietly and wait for Woozi and Taehyung," Yoongi whispered and moved so he can take his jacket off and onto Jungkook.

Lisa smiled at this and she puts her head against the wall.

"Mom you can come here too." Yoongi patted the other side of him. The Queen smiles and crawls to her so to curl up just like Jungkook.

"No wonder Yoongi is so small, look at the Queen." Hoseok jokes bitting his hand to stop him from laughing.

"I am calling him Lil meow meow now." BamBam whispers and Hoseok wheezes.

"You two shut up." Yoongi snaps, glaring at the giggling couple. "Unbelievable." He sighs and waits for his best friend to come.

~•~•~

"I will go but it will be hard getting him down with that orange hair," Woozi whined and then left them alone.

Woozi stomped up the large number of stairs and to the maid's wing.

"Hello, Ms. do you know where Taehyung is?" He asks stopping a lady.

"Ah yes, I am pretty sure he is cleaning the Kings office." Woozi chuckles and bid the lady thanks before going to the office and see Taehyung looking around.

"Well, I would have never guessed you were a pirate." Taehyung dropped a vase and turned to Woozi.

"What are you doing here?"

"Yoongi asked for you, so come with me." Taehyung looked Woozi up and down and followed him.

"Do you know what is happening?" Woozi nodded.

"Yoongi told us now come on." He pushed Taehyung a little and escorted him to the dungeon.

"How are you and Hoshi?"

"Good, we are thinking of starting our family." Taehyung smiled.

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks now shh." Taehyung pouted and keeps walking.

"Do you know why there are so many fucking dumb ass stairs?" Taehyung whined, throwing his head back.

"Let me carry this and shut up." Woozi snapped and took the cleaning bucket from Taehyungs hand.

The tiger kept his mouth shut and head down as he finished the rest of the stairs.

"They are at the end, Jun, and I will stay here," Woozi said and pointed to the cell. Taehyung nodded and ran to them.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung immediately asked looking at the cell.

"Well hello to you too Taehyung." BamBam smiled, Taehyung scoffed.

"Where is he?" The tiger said again.

"I'm here babe." Jungkook yawned and moved away from Yoongi to stand up and go to the cell and kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung brought his hand up, cupping his face and looking him over.

"I am, we all are but make sure you stay undercovered, I don't want you in here like us. Oh and make sure Jin and Namjoon don't step anywhere near this castle." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung nodded, biting his lip.

"Tell me if anyone touches you. I love you so much, and please stay safe. That goes for all of you too." Taehyung looked at everyone and saw the Queen. "Lisa you too?" She looked up and nodded.

"I am tiger and watch out for Chris, he is dangerous." Taehyung frowned, but only because he saw how everyone looked.

"I will bring you guys some new clothes, Queenie would you like a dress or sweatpants?" Lisa stood up and caressed Taehyungs face.

"You are like my son Tae, please don't do anything that will get you in trouble. I know you and Yoongi like to get in trouble but not now. You can bring us clothes but I'm sorry Kookie, you can't come down here again until Chris is taken care of." Lisa sadly smiles and kissed Taehyung's cheek before moving to the side so Jungkook could be in front of his boyfriend again.

"Goodbye baby, I love you." Jungkook sniffled.

"Bye-bye, my reptile, I love you so much." Taehyung smiles kissed Jungkook one more time and then walked away to go bring them clothes.

"That was too sweet that now I have diabetes." Yugyeom gagged making his brother kick him.

"Oh shut up, at least you have your boyfriend."

"Sorry, Kook but he's not my boyfriend, he is my fiancé," Yugyeom smirked and held up his left hand. Jungkook growled and moved to Yoongi who accepted the younger back into his arms.

"When Tae comes back and gives us clothes, Yoongi you should tell him your plan." The Prince nodded.

"I know JB but we don't have any idea where Chris took Jimin. I don't know where to start looking."

"If you have something of his, I could track Jimin down once we are free," BamBam says staring at his fiancé in his lap.

"Most of my clothes smell like Jimin so it shouldn't be that hard."

"It probably smells like sex in your room." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Well first off, mom cover your ears."

"Don't have to tell me twice." She smiles and brought her hands up to her ears.

"Okay tell me this who wouldn't want to fuck him when he has such a perfect boy, but mostly his ass. My boyfriend is perfect in all ways and making love with him is simply the best thing so yes, our room smells like sex but so does all of yours." Yoongi snapped and tapped his mother's arm so she could move her hands away from her ears.

"Let's just go back to silence, please." Hoseok pleaded rubbing his eyes.

"Okay, and it will get cold in here so we should huddle up," Jinyoung said looking more at Lisa than anyone.

Yoongi looked to his left and saw his mother shaking and then at the loose dress she is wearing.

"Fine Kook can be in the middle because Taehyung is not here," Yoongi ordered and picked his small mother up and waited as everyone huddled into everyone in the corner. Yoongi placed Lisa next to Jungkook and then sat next to her before going asleep or well trying to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This ending is soo cute!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 369 25
The most wanted pirate, unexpectedly "kidnapped" a prince one of his big exits of almost being captured one night. During their time together explori...
4.2K 256 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
2.8K 179 8
Maybe he shouldn't have snuck out of his castle. Maybe he shouldn't have helped that fairy. Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the shore. !Mermaid Taehy...
12.3K 433 18
When Jimin gets transported 200 years in the past, he meets a famous pirate. Feeling conflicted with his feelings of wanting to stay in the past and...