Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

By -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... More

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎054☠︎

5.4K 246 155
By -pjmochi

—ACT TWO : Another Taken

Jisoo ran her fingers through her locks of hair as she tried to process Chaeyoung's words. Jennie was gone that must be some joke. They were all sleeping in the same room how did they not hear any movements throughout the night.

"Look let's just check the other rooms and if she not there then we'll panic." Jisoo said making the two girls nod as they bit their fingers.

Bolting out of the room the three girls ran checking every room on their floor waking up the boys. They shouted Jennie's name in hope of her just appearing in their sight. But no such thing happened.

Lisa huffed for air, "Girls I think she really is gone." She stated sadly.

Yoongi groaned as he ruffled his hair, "What's with you girls shouting your brains out." He grumbled annoyed that his sleep was interrupted.

Chaeyoung bit the tips of her fingers, "Jennie's missing." She mumbled making the boys freeze.

"Oh shit." Jimin cursed absentmindedly turning to Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked rapidly trying to process Chaeyoung's words. "What." He said in disbelief.

"Her clothes are gone. I-I don't know when she left." Jisoo stuttered as she was slightly panicking about Jennie's safety.

"Goddamn it." Namjoon exclaimed rubbing his forehead. This was giving him a massive headache.

"You think she went back home?" Hoseok questioned.

"That's most likely the case. I'll call Jongin to request for a private jet." Jungkook responded making everyone nod.

"Alright everyone grab your things we're leaving." Namjoon told them leaving the hall.

The feeling of someone tapping on her shoulder made Jennie turn her gaze from the small window.
"We'll arrive at the airport in a few minutes miss." The flight attendant told Jennie making her nod.

"Okay thank you." She responded softly. Her emotions still all over the place. She needed to be away from Taehyung otherwise things would go south in seconds.

Jennie felt very torn because of the news. The man she felt safe around killed her friend without even giving a second thought of taking her life. It pained her that he was so heartless. Thankfully Mei fell for her trick and let her take a jet separate from the others.

She needed to make a small errand before she returned back.

Jin held Jisoo's hand comforting her, "Hey don't worry we'll find her." He reassured.

Jisoo cracked a small smile, "I hope you're right Jin. Jennie is the best at hiding so finding her won't be easy." Jisoo explained making Jin gulp.

Lisa stared out the window. She heard Jisoo's words and she was right. Jennie was the best at hiding herself from others when she wanted to. But she knew Jennie for years so Lisa has picked up on her habits. She knew exactly where Jennie was going and that made her ten times more anxious than the others.

Jungkook passed Lisa a packet of pocky, "Eat some you're being to quiet it's scaring me." He said teasingly as Lisa was always the hyper one of the group.

Lisa scowled at him but none the less grabbed the chocolate covered sticks from him. "Jungkook can I ask you something." Lisa replied more of a demand than a question.

"Sure about what." He replied eating the snack.

"Why did Namjoon send Taehyung to kill Ella? And I want the truth please." Lisa asked waiting for his response.

Jungkook sighed, "I don't really remember the details other then she had information about us and we didn't want it in the hands of YG. So we did what was best for us and that was to eliminate the threat." He answered her question making Lisa think.

Lisa was confused as to what he meant Ella had information on them. Ella never went on missions to gather information on people. Unless it was a secret. But it didn't make sense to her she always saw Ella stuck to Jennie like glue. She then remembered Ella was there way before they were so she must have gotten tasks before they came.

Jennie looked at the building in front of her with sadness. Memories engulfed her mind as she walked up the flight of stairs. The place seemed to have gotten worse after the months they've been gone.

Graffiti covered the walls, the smell of alcohol and smoke wafted into her nose. As she neared the old door Jennie stopped the sudden sense of uneasiness settling in her stomach. Shaking the feeling she grabbed the spare key that was hidden under a loose floorboard then covered by a floor mat.

The door creaked open the smallest hint of sunlight shined through the curtains. Jennie closed the door behind her and walked deeper into the room. Dust was collected on all their pictures and tables.

Jennie quickly went to her room and searched through her drawer. Grabbing a box she opened it revealing the locket her grandmother gave her. Attached to the chain was a friendship ring that Ella gave her. Jennie felt tears fall from her eyes as she held the locket close to her.

Five minutes went by and Jennie wiped her tears. She stood up and opened another drawer grabbing her beretta she placed it on the back of her waistband. Jennie heard the sounds of a car door closing just in front of the apartment complex.

"Shit." She cursed ran to the front door. Flipping over the table she placed it on the door then followed by a chair. Jennie heard footsteps nearing the door making her reach for her gun.

"Woah whose house is this?" Chaeyoung asked as they all entered a new unknown house.

"It's Su's old house. We'll be staying here for the meantime."Jimin responded.

"Right let's just settle our things before we talk about finding Jennie." Hoseok said mainly to reassure the girls and Taehyung who has been awfully quiet for the last few hours.

Lisa chewed on her lip once she saw a pair of keys on a key rack. Looking around her she quickly grabbed them and went to her assigned room.

She watched Jungkook place his clothes on the bed. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, thankfully they were concealed by her bangs. "I'm gonna go to the kitchen." She told Jungkook.

"Okay but be careful with the stove. I don't want you to set the place on fire." He responded making Lisa roll her eyes.

Lisa quickly rushed down the hall checking to see if anyone was in the living room. The coast was clear so she quietly walked out the door towards the garage. Clicking the key button she found the car they belonged to. Getting in Lisa drove away not noticing someone was watching.

Taehyung hastily grabbed his glock and went to Jungkook's room. Without knocking he swung the door open, "Jungkook grab your gun and meet me in the garage." He said and walked away leaving a blinking Jungkook.

Snapping out of it Jungkook grabbed his gun and ran after Taehyung, "Wait Hyung what's going on?" He asked entering the Ferrari F8.

Taehyung stepped on the gas and tried to locate the McLaren that Lisa was driving. "Lisa took off probably looking for Jennie." Taehyung replied making Jungkook shocked.

"She really managed to make it out of the driveway without crashing." He exclaimed in slight shock and pride.

"That's not the point Kook we're basically closer than ever to enemy territory. They both can get taken by YG." Taehyung stated swerving through lanes.

"Fuck you're right." Jungkook said chewing on the inside of his cheek.

Jennie tighten her grip on her beretta as she heard the footsteps get nearer. She could try and make a run for the window but time wasn't really on her side. So her only option was to fight these people until they die.

"Is this the apartment room that belongs to them?" One of the men asked.

Jennie gritted her teeth she kinda wished it was one of her members or guys that came after her.

"Of course idiot look at the number. Now bust down the door." Another one responded.

The door was kicked making Jennie jump thankfully she acted quickly before and placed the table to block the door. Crawling ever so slowly she tried to make it to the window.

Just as she reached for the window handle the door was kicked again moving the table and chair. Quickly Jennie ducked behind a couch.

The men kicked the chair and table out of the way so they could enter the room with ease. One of the guys moved forward but was held back.

"Wait I.M let's show them were not playing first." The man with tattoos said raising his fully automatic rifle. I.M smirked and backed away from his friend.

The buff guy took off the safety and started shooting the place hitting the walls, pictures, tables, and couches.

Jennie laid down on the floor and covered her mouth so she could suppress her screams. Bullet shells rained down on the floor clanking as every bullet made a new hole on the wall.

After the last bullet left the barrel the man grinned. "Alright now if you're hiding nows the chance to get out!" He shouted.

Jennie shook in fear her gun wasn't gonna be a match to their weapons. She was done for. She heard the clip fall and the gun being reloaded.

"Alright you want to play that way let's play." He exclaimed and unloaded another 60 rounds.

Chunks of the wall started to fall covering Jennie in dust. She covered her face from inhaling the debris.

"Guys I've caught one of the girls. Hey let me go asshole before I crush your balls with my foot!" The other member that was in the car said through the earpiece. Lisa's voice was also heard through the ear com.

"Lisa." Jennie mumbled after hearing the shouts through the shattered window.

"You heard the man let's go." The tall lean one of the group said.

"But what about the one here." The buff guy replied.

"It was probably her." The leader of the group replied.

Hearing their footsteps deplete Jennie rose from her hiding spot and ran after them. She wasn't going to let Lisa be taken away even if it costed her life.

However she was too late just as she exited the complex the car drove off making Jennie let out a frustrated set of screams.

Taehyung and Jungkook ran towards Jennie seeing her sobbing facing the street.

"Jennie you okay?" Taehyung asked examining her face.

"T-they took L-Lisa." She stuttered making Jungkook freeze in his spot.

To be continued
|sorry for the late
update but I was busy
with personal stuff. I hope
you enjoyed and please
check out my new story
The Heist. It's another
action based story :)|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊
79.5K 4.2K 14
πŸŽ₯πŸ‘»πŸͺ¦ ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš„π™½π™²π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙰 π™Όπš„πšπ™³π™΄πš πš†π™°πš‚ π™³π™΄π™΅π™Έπ™½π™Έπšƒπ™΄π™»πšˆ π™½π™Ύπšƒ 𝙾𝙽 πšƒπ™·π™΄π™Έπš 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙢𝙾 π™²π™°πšπ™³ 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...
7.3K 261 36
TΚœα΄κœ±α΄‡ κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› κœ±Κœα΄€α΄…α΄‡κœ± ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄ ᴇᴠᴇɴ α΄„Κ€α΄€α΄’Ιͺᴇʀ......Κ™α΄œα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄… ᴛᴏ ɒᴇᴛ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸΙͺᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡........ BTS κœ°α΄Κ€ ᴑʜᴏᴍ α΄‹Ιͺʟ...
239K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...