The Alpha's My Mate

Da lukeslashfood

(EPILOGUE ADDED) [Final Update: April 22, 2020] Rank: #209 in Werewolf (April 24, 2015) Rank: #269 in luna (J... Altro

before reading
pilot
shopping
bad news
mate
pack house
dimitri
confession
kiss
faren
make out
we need to talk
a/n
first fight
rogue
search
ignorance (preview.)
ignorance
threat
silver rifle
A/N
lucky
A/N
sorry

epilogue

11.4K 170 15
Da lukeslashfood

I know it's been almost 5 years since I wrote this book and it's been bothering me how I chose to end it. I was so caught up with life that I let down my readers of this fantasy I had in my head. So I decided to create an epilogue for the sake of assurance for the characters and everything that happens in the story, the rest I leave to your imaginations. I hope you all enjoy this last, and very impulsive chapter. I love you guys and you all deserve to have answers.

PS. I made a proposal on disney princess themed werewolf books but yet to decide whether to continue them or just making a much cleaner version of this book but we'll just see how it goes if ever I made up my mind.

---

Allison

It was a foreign feeling, yet refreshing that I found myself bathing in the peace that surrounds my life from today. The sun was glaring in a way that heated our skin, making us feel more alive in the moments that we make our memories in.

The world of werewolves finally settled after the revolution of the rogues against the packs. It was death upon death in the whole period of the fight. It was a never ending war zone that was never dawned with the light of day. Myths of the Moon Goddess coming down from the heavens to save our kind became truth once it happened on the last day of hell. She eradicated all the monsters of the land and restored peace to whatever was left of us.

Everything happened that wasn't what I expected, least wanted almost but I humbly accepted that this is my fate, the fate made for me by the Goddess herself. I had to respect that, and with all those elements in my fate made me who I am today. A stronger, fiercer, and much prouder version of my young self. If the 10 year past version of myself were to look at where I am today, I would've looked at the journey with better hope. But if I ever did, then this makes a significant change in the millions of parallel versions of this chapter.

"Mommy! Look, I caught a butterfly!"

I turned to the meadows of our pack, that I'm proud to say stands as Royal Moon for we forged into a united one, with everything that happened to where we are today.

Seeing my daughter Anais running through the fields with no worry and grief in her heart makes me happy. That she never had to see the days where our race struggled for survival, that she never had to experience the prejudice of judgment towards our kind.

10 years seem short lived but to us, it was an ephemeral transition of change. The chaos only died down when several of us died themselves. It was a sacrifice we had to take, what my good friend Lilian, Dad and most of our kind had to take.

With the loss of a friend comes the loss of a sister. She was my best friend. She still is, I still tell her stories and secrets that I wouldn't share to anyone else. It was only different that she is 6 feet under and I'm talking to her soul. I never stopped talking to her and loving her unconditionally. She was a sister I never knew I needed.

Justin never got the hang of moving on at first. Well to be honest, no wolf can ever get over the loss of their mate. It's a feeling that we cannot apprehend by mere words. It's like a heartbreak but a life long one. He almost took his own life but then, years after trying to accept that she was never coming back, he found himself a new mate. Second chances are really rare, and I'm proud that Justin had that chance. If it weren't for Lilian leaving the world, they wouldn't have met. The Goddess works in mysterious ways, but we learn to live with it.

And who would've known he would be destined to my sister Alexandra in the end of it all.

"I'm running errands for the pack, need anything?" Alexandra said in a huff, accelerating in wolf speed. I shook my head and we exchanged smiles before nodding off to each other while she's off to do her tasks for the pack.

Alexandra, deep down inside, I know she only meant well being blunt to me. Without a responsible heir our pack would crumble to the ground, so she took the blow. She suffered our father's commands and even took the responsibility of marrying off Alpha Matthew's son from where I left that long time ago. But after the attack of the rogues and the silver rifle, everything became a challenge for us, that made our connection deeper. We didn't get too close like the friendship I have with Lilian but I could say that we were in good terms.

Dad... Well, it was truly a rough start for us ever since mom died. We never got along and we never really had that idealistic father-daughter bond that we all long for. He even got me trying to marry off some wolf when it was clear that I was destined to another. Yet, I still cared for him, after all, he was my father. He was there when my mother left the earth.

I just wished we had more time, to make up for those bad memories that surfaced everytime I think of him. I forgave him, knowing that he only did what needed to be done for the sake of the pack, even though it was to neglect me.

It hurts to lose him. To lose anyone dear, hurts so much. But if losing him would save us, I have to learn to accept.

Dimitri and Evan went halfway across the world to start a new life in the high peaks of the earth. It may seem outlandish of them to leave the pack for long but we respect their decisions as long as they keep in touch with us.

"Can you get me an apple?" Christine pointed to the fruits of the orchard, looking at my brother Aaron pouting. She is six months pregnant with my brother, looking happy as ever. I'm so proud of the change my brother went through with her.

The identity of the Silver Rifle was then revealed to be the alpha of Dark Throne, my father's biological older brother. He was so angry that he didn't get the title of alpha that he "much deserved more than my father" that he thought threatening me would make my father and Daniel kneel in front of him and hand our packs in a golden platter. He was wrong though, that and forging with rogues, in the first second of the fight before the Goddess herself went down they turned their backs to kill their pack right to the very last member of theirs. It was a stupid move but I guess it helped with crowd control. And to think that my mate accused my own brother of being the Silver Rifle astounds me. He would never had, even if half of the pack thought of him to be.

Everyone else thought it was Faren. Truth be told, I also used to. But after the sacrifices she made during the fight; taking the bullet for me and Daniel was enough to change my views of her. Yes she was a slutty pain in the ass but I know she only yearned for the love of another, that she eventually found in Dylan, my bestfriend. I was not surprised that they were made for each other, and I never knew I would be happy for Faren. I just hope she treats him well for years to come.

"There you are." A sultry voice breathed down my neck, growling softly in my ear. I smiled, my heart filled with warmth being embraced after longing for days. I turned only to face the beautiful face of my mate.

"I missed you so much..." I kissed him passionately, wrapping my arms around him. I traced the 2 delving dots of my mark on the side of his neck with swirls of blood meant to form my name, adoring it. I love this man so much.

"I know. European packs are so hard to understand so I really needed time baby," He softly stated. " I wanna make up for it..." He purred in my ear teasingly, biting at the tender parts of it.

"Stop it! there are pups out here," I giggled, pushing him away playfully.

"Well, they need to know how much the Big Alpha loves his Queen." He said in a convincing way, much like convincing himself.

"You know Anais can get the wrong idea and think you're eating me off." I said as he bit my ear softly and seductively.

"I know a place where Anais won't see me eating you off..." He suggested, looking at me with a dark glint in his eyes.

Before I could even say something, he scoops me in his arms and rushed me to the bedroom, where we made love like there was no tomorrow.

"I love you so much, Allison." Daniel whispered, holding me in his arms with so much love and care as if I was still as fragile as before when I first met him.

"The moment you step foot in my territory was the very first of all the good things I wanted to take care of. I regret in all the moments of ever letting you go, especially that cursed night..." He grunted, pain in his voice. It was almost as if I could feel the regret seep through.

Months in the aftermath of the apocalypse, after having the most painful fight with him, I ran away. He used to not want to have a pup. He was traumatized so much as one, that if I ever raised one, he would think that she was going to take all my attention and love from him. But after I almost lost her, he came. And never left my side ever since. Every night he would say sorry and assure me with all the love in his whispers. He never needed to, but I guess it had been a habit of his ever since I almost hated him for turning his back on us.

"I love you so much. I wouldn't have had this life with you in any other way." I said with all sincerity in my heart, pouring myself to him as he held me gently.

It was true. I wouldn't have had it in another way, because if it was, then I wouldn't have these moments to treasure with him.

I could stay in this bliss of love forever. It could be in the darkest of our times and I would still stay with him. I will always stay in love with the person who chose to tame his storms for me, who is always ready to go where I would.

Love is as it should be. For loving someone so truly takes not only a part of you but all of you, and you should cherish it everyday.

---

End.

---

It wasn't the ending I expected to write but it was an ending I at least wanted my characters to have. You might not have seen the development from the first chapters of the book but I hope this epilogue summarizes it enough for you guys!

At least now I can breathe without having a heavy feeling in my chest.

I want to also make this as an announcement that I am open in making a second book and I want you guys to tell me what kind of book you want me to write next (can be a plot or story idea, anything in general relating story making tbh). I am open for suggestions, and it's real this time. I promise. :)))

I can now finally close this book for good. And don't be sad! For this is not the end of the beginning, but the beginning of the end. Lol it just feels right saying this

Thank you for all your support through my shitty writing from my horny, pubescent young self to this moment of me developing into a character of myself that I find is worth while at the present. I hope to see you guys soon in my next book. 🖤

Love,

Bea.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

3.2K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
19.9K 853 37
I'm 18 years old and I've joined the military, I'm a werewolf. Yes werewolves are real. There's packs across the world. Each pack has an Alpha and/or...
279K 8.7K 64
โญHighest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 โญ#1 in projectwerwolves โญFeatured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
618K 15.8K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...