we need to talk

ring.

goes my phone.

I charged it for a few hours ago. I got the charger from a nice pack member and he let me have it.

I pick up the phone and stared at the screen. Lilian.

"hello?"

"Allison I'm at least a mile away from your mate's pack. I couldn't stay a bit closer because there are pack members surrounding the area--- wait is that Daniel??"

"okay wait. I'll call you back." I scurried outside with my sandals as I smoothen my dress.

As I was outside I shouted Daniel's name and he flinched at my direction, and he is with Justin, I suppose. He walked towards me.

"what?" he asked coolly. I watched as he flexed his biceps and arms as he run his fingers through his hair. I practically drooled but that's not what is important right now.

"I have my bestfriend a kilometer away from this pack. I was just about to call her again but I came here first to assure everything," I answered.

"well then. I will but make sure she isn't taking you away from me, you are MINE." he emphasized the 'mine' by growling and I gathered all my courage not to roll my eyes.

"yeah um... I should tell her." I dialed Lilian's number.

"hello? is it okay to show up now?"

"umm... yes."

After what seem like an hour, Lilian finally showed up.

The other pack members are about to attack Lilian but Daniel's growl made them cower away.

"OMG! Allison, is that you??" she asked enthusiastically like we haven't seen each other for years.

"Lilian. What up? long time no see." I try to make a casual conversation but she tackled me in a hug.

"oh Allison I missed you so much and your blonde hair," she trailed off playing with my locks.

"yeah I miss you too." I stated.

"hey Daniel! I fou--"

I snapped my head to the right and saw Justin drop a few important looking papers as he ogle Lilian, who is staring at him as well wide-eyed.

and I know what is coming.

Lilian's POV

mate.

That's what my wolf told me when after I pulled away from Allison and saw this guy who is so hot. Hotter than Colton Haynes.

"hey Daniel! I fou--"

and he stopped when he saw me. A few documents fell from his hands as our orbs made deep contact.

"MINE." He growled at me. His eyes never left me as he made his way towards me.

"I-I..." I faltered. He is the sexiest man in history of all sexiest men. I am pretty sure of what I said, no regrets.

"shoot me now." I said mostly to myself. His thumb grazed my face and I purr at his touch.

"May I have your name?" he asked, with the powerful aura around him. I feel his authority and he must be in a high rank in this pack.

"Lilian. Lilian Dawson," I said quickly.

"Lilian." I like how my name rolls off his tongue. He stared at me with his amazingly greenish blue orbs.

"I'm Justin." he said. I like his name, Justin.

"C'mon baby. I know my name already," I blushed at his statement. I must've said 'Justin' out loud. But what made me blush is the endearment he gave me.

"we should go," Allison said awkwardly. I nodded and she dragged Daniel away.

Allison's POV

"we need to talk." I said once we were in a private room.

"about what?" he crossed his arms.

I crossed my arms too. "between you and Faren."

----

k. cliffhanger dudes. comment on this statement if you want Daniel's pov