kiss

I felt his lips move against mine, and I take in every precious second kissing him. I felt his hands ran down my arm, sending shivers and sparks to ignite inside of me.

a shy moan escaped my lips when he pulled me closer to his chest. I pulled away after we got interrupted by a loud knock on the door, vibrating on my back.

I stepped back and he opened it. It was a brunet boy same age as mine I guess. He is cute.

"what now Justin?" Daniel snarled. Oh so Justin is his name.

"the meeting will start in five minutes. I'm just saying," he said nonchalantly. I'm kind of bothered by the fact that I'm here, being out of place. Daniel nodded signalling for him to go, and closed the door.

He sighed. "I'll be back in an hour. I've sent someone to get you comfortable clothes."

And he closed the door.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

whimper.

goes my wolf.

I'm here in his room for ten minutes doing nothing. I miss my phone, my laptop, and Daniel didn't leave his phone anywhere here. His TV's cables are complicating, and no computer. At all.

His gadgets are in his office. Maybe I could-

knock knock.

I stood up lazily from my bed and opened the door. A young girl with red hair stood in front of me, carrying a pile of clothes. I'm just thinking when will I get a closet?

"Um. Luna, the alpha sent you these." She handed me the clothes and I gratefully took them. My body is feeling uncomfortable from the tight clothes I'm wearing.

"I'm Christine," She reach out her hand to me and I gladly shook it. "call me if you need me. Oh and here's your purse that we found somewhere,"

I took it from her like a lollipop. She giggled and bid goodbye. I open my purse excitedly and then there was my phone with no cracks thankfully.

I dialled Lilian and after two rings she answered.

"ALLISON!" she shouted horrifyingly.

"Lilian calm down," I tried to say.

"where the heck are you?! We're all worried! your father is angry, he's kicking things and we don't know how to calm him down!" she said in a high pitched tone.

"I'm fine Lilian. I just found my mate," I said reassuringly.

"really?! who is he?" she said squealing despite the worry in her voice.

"Daniel Howling."

I can feel her eyes widen on the other line. "y-you mean, Alpha of the Royal Scars p-pack?" she stuttered.

"yes. A possessive alpha of the Royal Scars pack." I said in a matter of factly.

"um... I got to go. I'm coming for you there. I'll call you when I reach the borders of his pack. You are going to explain everything young lady." she said and hung up.

I placed my phone on the bedside table and changed into a sundress. It hugs every curve of my body and I'm thankful it doesn't squeeze the life out of me.

I looked through my purse and found my mom's old bracelet she gave me when I was young. She told me to take care of it because it was made out of pearls that she found on the sea she went to when she found dad.

I run my hands into the bracelet as I choke in tears. I couldn't handle this situation. It's just, ugh. I hate it.

•••••

I hate this chapter. I mean, the start was making me lovey dovey because it reminds me of a boy I have a crush in school, but it turned worse because of the arranged marriage thingy. Seriously, I suck at making action scenes but what's so interesting in a book if there are no twists?

Anyway, I love you all!