pack house

"mine!"

The third in command scurried away right after the alpha got his hands off him. He looked at me on the ground, as my ankles started to pain again and the scar on my neck stung.

"did he hurt you?" his voice sent shivers down my spine, hoarse and sexy, making my voice unable to speak. I first touched my bloody scar and I winced in agony. I sat up, trying to regain my strength but it seems hopeless. He growled so loud, that all of the pack members heard it.

The alpha, who is my mate, might've noticed me trying to stand up 'cause he scooped me up in his arms. His touch made my knees go weak and my wolf howl. His eyes stared below my neck and turned fully black, as I realize I was only in my dress, which I hurriedly slip in, and I must've stretched it out much because my cleavage is almost on show.

I blushed furiously, nonstop. He averted his gaze towards where he's going. We made it inside the pack house, and upstairs in a room, which I assume is his, and he lie me down his king size bed.

"t-thank you." I muttered, a bit faltering. He sat down beside the bed and smiled, making my insides melt. Is this really the experience for having a mate?

"my pleasure." he smiled. "what's your name?" he quickly added, not missing a beat.

"Allison."

"what a gorgeous name. Allison." I love how my name rolled off his tongue. It created tingles on my body. I shivered in pleasure.

"what's yours?" I ask, regaining my confidence. I was paralyzed but it doesn't mean I can't move, rather talk.

"Daniel."

His name made my wolf purr. Oh shush, You pervert wolf. He caressed my face, and I closed my eyes pleasured under his touch. It's like he wasn't the man that rumors tell.

"look, I won't hurt you, because you're my mate. But be aware I'm possessive of what's mine, and I hurt whoever try claim it. I'm not as sweet as you know," he said, as if he read my mind. I let my guard down.

"oh." was all I could say. Then I fell asleep.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I moved at the other side, only to find Daniel with me. The tip of our noses touch, which send a lot of electricity throughout my body. I examined the room. It has black walls and the floor is dark wood.

I sat up to go to the bathroom, but I was pulled back and glued to my side of the bed. I looked at him. His eyebrows knit and he growled.

"stay with me."

My heart pound against my chest as he said that. We only met for a day but he does crazy things to my mental state.

*****

2 chapters in a day! I hope you're satisfied.