A/N

So this is the author's note that I promised you guys.

It's been almost a year since I updated and I feel worse for keeping your hopes up. Problems have been coming in out of the blue from these past months and I don't know what to feel honestly. But it is certain that I feel that I shouldn't be an author that is ruining your beautiful imaginations. And by ruining, I mean creating false hope for the next chapters to come.

I'm going to be honest that I never found the time to create and build a new chapter for Alpha's My Mate. I hate myself for it cos I never felt so guilty in my life. This what I'm doing is false advertisement and shouldn't be tolerated.

So to make up for it, I am letting you guys give me ideas for the next chapters to come! I don't know if that's enough but I just want you guys to help me finish this book, at the same time I'm giving you the time to express yourself and expose your vast imaginations. You wouldn't even know, maybe there's a hidden author in you ;)

So guys don't hesitate to message me here at Wattpad, because my inbox is open for everyone. I won't leave anyone hanging cos I'll be up all day all night 24/7 replying and reading your ideas for the next chapters. Will there be a making of a new character? Is there going to be an unexpected event to come? It's up to you.

That is, if anyone is still supporting my book. Active fan or not, you guys will always be meaningful to me because I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Thank you for your patience, perseverance, love and happy April Fools!

PS this isn't a prank for you guys I'm serious. Why do I need April Fools for when my whole life is a joke? Nah just kidding. Love you guys.