threat

(small correction: color change of christine's eyes, it's actually silver so don't get confused. sorry ✌🏻️)

Allison's POV

After I 'freshened up', I went to the kitchen to get water. My throat is as dry as the Sahara desert and all I wanted to do is to quench my thirst and feel the smooth liquid run down my throat.

I slowly proceeded to the kitchen without any problem at all and opened the fridge. I took the jug of water and placed it in the counter before taking a glass from the cupboard and pouring it in.

While I was drinking though, I smelled a saccharine scent drifting in the atmosphere.

"I told you to stay away, didn't I?" An excessively high pitched voice sneered. I turn to my right and saw the least person I want to see today. Placing the glass down, I stood up because I didn't want to deal with her shit now. Yet her perfectly manicured claws dug in my skin pulling me back.

"Stiff aren't you?" She took my glass of water and spill the icy liquid on me slowly. And it isn't helping I was wearing a white tank top.

"Cheap move." I smirked, taking the glass jug and spill it slowly on her, inwardly snickering when I see her suffer.

She gasped as she stupidly shut her eyes and close her body, not doing anything progressive. Once all water was out, I smashed the jug on the marble surface of the counter.

"Oh, and clean up the broken glass." I say before sashaying out upstairs. I heard her grunt satisfying me.

---

Christine's POV

"Christine would you get me some coffee," Alpha Daniel says while putting on his glasses. I just finished stacking the peace treaties with the other abroad packs.

"Yes alpha." I swiftly answered him and went to the kitchen to brew caffeine.

I gasp when I saw shattered glass on the counter, tiny pieces on the floor. I ran to pick up the solid ones.

That was a dumb move because before I knew it I had a cut on my finger with fresh blood coming out. I flinch and stood up to wash it.

I averted my gaze from the sink to the door frame when a guy not from our pack went in. My senses kicked in and I can feel my eyes change color. Like black swirling in a pool of silver when you see your mate.

A sweet, sugary scent of chocolate lead me to the eyes in a color of fresh honey. His eyes turned gold when we made contact.

Mate. My wolf gushed, happiness bubbling in me. I felt a sudden pull of me to him and everything went black.

---

The first thing that I felt is a sudden consciousness surge through my hands but it felt heavy. I tried opening my eyes, although I'm seriously struggling, I succeeded. The bright light that I first saw blinded me.

"Thank goddess." A masculine voice said, making me feel goosebumps. My vision was clear and I saw him, my mate. He has dark brown hair and those mesmerizing eyes a color of honey. I noticed I was in the infirmary, since all of the walls were white and the things hung on are dull.

"You've been nearly in a coma for 2 weeks." He said worriedly. My eyes widened. 2 weeks?!

"B-but..." I tried speaking, yet I struggled since it felt so dry. He must've sense my struggle because he handed me a glass of water by the side of the bed. I gratefully took it and finished it up.

"So, uhh, if you can talk a little, what's your name?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. I giggled inwardly.

"Christine." I said hoarsely. He tested it out on his tongue and he smiled. That warmed my heart. Yeah, cheesy though.

"Beautiful." He said. I blushed crimson red of what he said. He chuckled, scooting closer to me. I sucked in a breath.

"Fit for a queen." He faltered when I closed my eyes to his touch when he cupped my face. I opened my eyes just to see a better view of his honey orbs. Up close it looks like a sphere of gold.

I coughed, trying to regain my voice. "Your name is?"

"Aaron."