faren

"I am nearly on the verge of falling asleep." I talked to my reflection on the full size mirror in Daniel's room. I might sound weird, but that's who I am. Yeah.

I moved my face side to side when the quietness of the room was filled with a knock on the door.

"come in."

the door opened swiftly and there is a blonde girl in stilettos and tight ass clothing.

"may I know your presence?" I asked as that was the only formal question I know than 'pardon me but what brings you here?' shit.

"I'm looking for Daniel. We should be in a room at this point," she eyed me up and down. My wolf growled, seeing that she is trying to seduce him.

"why?" I asked, more like I was wanting juicy gossip.

"I'm going to fuck him." was her sentence and that was it. My wolf wanted to take over me. But I blocked her because fighting this bitch wouldn't be the answer to our problems.

"you do know that you are talking to his mate?" I ask, trying not to sound pissed but I already am. She smirked as knowing I am affected by her.

"oh so he met you. I'm Faren. I own the title of the pack's slut. I got laid with Daniel so I, therefore, should be Luna of this pack!" she growled. I didn't move nor flinch at all. It just affected me that Daniel didn't save his virginity and I did, but that's not the point in this state at all. She wanted to be Luna.

"okay. Let's see if he'd accept." I stated and stalk off. Once I was out of the pack house I went at the back of a tree and stripped then shifted into my wolf. When I was on four paws I collected my clothes and ran as fast as I can. No, I'm not running away. I'm just going to think.

I have so many problems right now. I'm marrying a man I barely know, my dad is angry at me for disobeying him and now this shit about Faren?

My paws started to slow down as my blue eyes caught a beautiful waterfall. Flowers cascaded on the sides of the rocks which are fastened to the ground. Water showered the river with a cloudy haze and the tall trees are just wonderful standing everywhere.

The vast sky is a pretty blue and I'm sure as hell it's going to be dark soon. But I don't care. I need a place to think.

I went straight to the water and took a dip. I'm still in wolf form. If I shift I'll be naked and, I don't want to be naked in public's eye.

I thought about Daniel and Faren. Thinking about that slut-looking werewolf makes me pissed. And the fact that Daniel was not a virgin anymore makes my wolf whimper.

Just before I could get out of the ice cold water, a brownish black wolf stared at me piercingly with its green eyes then the air was filled with mesmerizing scent once again.

Daniel.

The wolf growled which sent my brows to confusion. Why is he growling at me? I didn't do anything wrong so, why?

His eyes told me to follow him so I followed. He ran and I found my paws starting to move and then I catch up to him. It was then after a couple of minutes my limbs begin to ache. As soon as we reached the pack house he went to his room and shut the door with his snout I guess. I heard muffled twigs snapping and I guess he shifted and after a few minutes he came out with only denim pants. His shirtless state make my wolf howl seductively then here am I, rolling my eyes.

I went inside and close the door with my snout. I shifted and locked the door. I dressed and tied the strap of the dress.

The door burst open right after tying the dress. It untied loose again. Just, really?

The air was filled with Daniel's scent again. I kind of requested. "Can you, uh, tie my dress? It was easier earlier."

His hands reached the strap of my dress and I felt shivers. He came closer till his breathe fan my neck and it made me hard to breathe. When it was done, he spun me around.

Then he kissed me.

-----

Yeah i know you're gonna say "bea why do you end a chapter with a kissing cliffhanger?" i dunno. i like them kissing so yeah?

anyway, thank you for nearly 100 votes and 2000+ views! :)