sorry

Before reading this chapter, i have really bad news. For some this might just sum up the book but for new readers, i'm terribly sorry. I really want to salvage what this book has so far because it's a big accomplishment for me that i managed to bring a lot of people to sum up 200k reads for me. That is huge! So huge that it made me so happy. Yet even after all the joy ya'll brought me, this book has finally met its end. I have a lot of reasons why i should stop writing this book and one of the main reasons is that i was young when i started writing this and all this is are just made up of words i found in the dictionary and statements that do not make any sense. It's a proof for fiction and it's stupid because many stuff in this book happened to be one of the moments i have had when i wrote this. Like seriously, allison was starving yet she just chose to buy what, a sugary frappucino? That's messed up hahaha

Anyway, i'm really sorry i have to cut this short. Sorry for the pun lol but seriously, i could not find any reason to even continue writing this. I might start writing another book that may be similar to this plot but i'll be shaking things up a bit. This chapter is just some leftover bits that i managed to write yet left behind and it's just something to fill in this discontinued story. I love you guys and i will be seeing you in my next book :)

Allison's POV

As we make our way to the pack house, Daniel had a stern look etched on his face the whole way. I know it's either about me leaving the room without permission, or not opening up to him about the incident.

After running up the stairs, Daniel opened the door to a guest room. This room is probably in the opposite hallway of ours so I'll be fine.

He sat on the corner of the bed and basically waited for me to shift and change clothes. I pawed at him to turn around, he obeyed after rolling his eyes at me.

I shifted smoothly, still dripping wet and bare to the feet. It dawned upon me I'm in a cold room as I shivered slightly, quickly putting on underwear and a sundress that would fit Christine.

I quietly sat down the bed next to Daniel and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me that shook goosebumps and warmed me up. Although he was by my side, I couldn't think of anything else besides the incident and the irony, I know it shouldn't affect me that much because I already went through a lot, yet here I am staring at a blank wall with all the thoughts I could think about. It makes me feel colder than the room I'm in. Why is it so cold in here anyways?

"I'm... cold." I muttered, leaning onto him more, grasping for warmth. He pushed me away gently before scooping me up flawlessly. He walked by a mirror and saw myself, and I looked stressed as hell. What just happened to my face? And where is he taking me?

We reached a black door with gold linings, and an omega opened it for us. Yes, if you were thinking if people of the pack looked at us with confused faces, you are right.

Warmth embraced our skin, and it made me shiver with comfort. It appears to be a lounge with a fireplace, yet with a dark theme to it. He walked to the couch and layed me down. He then left to go to the countertop, grabbing some mugs and stuff.

I fumbled with the blankets, and its fleece so soft that I tangled my self in. It's weird that I just wanted to run freely right now but because of this lounge, I'm starting to have second thoughts. How come I haven't seen this room before?

"It's my parents' lounge. I only come here when I want to destress myself with all the Alpha work." Daniel stated while reaching out a mug with coffee for me. I took it and sipped slowly. Weirdly liking the black coffee but heck, I'd take this either way. He's being extremely careful with me right now and I'd have it any day.

"Oh, I see." I said. "It's really cozy here. I hope every room in this pack house would feel like this." I half-joked, making Daniel smile a little.

"Allison, you do know that I care for you so much and so is your safety as long as you're with me?"

I looked up to him and I already know where this is headed to.

"I just don't want to lose you." He looked at me with sad eyes. "I've already lost my parents, I almost did with you-- I can barely handle any..." he sadly said.  I cupped his face and shushed his tears.

"You are not losing me. Please understand that. I will never do anything that'll hurt you and scar you for life. I, I love you. I love you and nothing's stopping us from being with each other." I told him, assuring that he takes in what I have to say. "The silver rifle's just a test, just some stupid prank another has pulled off real good. Okay?" I closed the air between us and kissed him passionately. For an Alpha he's mushy when it comes to love. But that's what I love most about him.

And so we cuddled so long, that we forgot our duties as Alpha and Luna.

***

Goodbye, my lovely readers. I will forever cherish your kindness and support for me and this book. I just hope you'll be the same with my next. And hopefully it would not turn out like this again. Thank you and have a good one!