Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

Af FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... Mere

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
Code Red
The offer
Deliver Hope....

Confrontations and The Rogue Android

6.4K 95 238
Af FadedPhantomz

Update: Because of the Nier replicat remake story this will now follow Young Nier instead of Papa Nier. I also changed some of the dialogue.
____________________________________
Your pov

Location: Cave

??: "Welcome...to the grave of our creators...."

just then the door closes and seals everyone in the room.

everyone: !!!

y/n: "No way....you were the machines from the desert...."

2b: "They have to be....there's no doubt about that..."

9s: "Guys be careful!"

2b: "Pod call Rex!"

Pod 042: "Negative the enemy is jamming out signal."

2b: "Damn it!"

Y/n: "Margaret get out of here and inform Rex!"

She nods her head and runs to the exit door but it wouldn't open.

Margaret: "Boss it won't open!"

She then runs back and looks at the two machines.

Margaret: "Who the hell are you bastards?!"

??: "oh? well well it has been awhile since i last saw you three but where are my manners? Some introduction is needed. I am Adam and this is my brother Eve." (they both split and Adam teleported to 2b and 9s and eve teleported to me and Margaret.)

Eve: "Hi there!"

2b: "(Y/n)!"

Margaret: "Don't worry I got him!"

9s: "What do you want from us and what happened here?!"

Adam: "The aliens you came to seek out are no longer here...they were wiped out centuries ago..by us...the machines..."

everyone: !!

Adam: "And who knows? Maybe we will wipe out the androids next. We the machine life forms are weapons capable of evolution. We can grow...become self aware. Eventually the network began to surpass that of our creators. You probably be surprise how quickly it happened."

9s: "AND THAT GIVES YOU AN EXCUSE TO KILL YOUR OWN CREATORS!?!"

Adam: "Ah there's no reason to get angry about it after all they had little meaning to us, however....the humans on the moon? Now they are interesting...isn't that right.....little human?" (Looks at Y/n).

the girls and 9s: !!

Y/n: "Oh? and why am I or we interesting to you?"

Adam: "Because your kind is an enigma! you humans killed so many of your own kind and yet at the same time you all loved in equal measures!" It truly fascinates me! what drives you humans to such behaviors? We the machines have dedicated ourselves to unraveling this riddle of humanity! And now.....we will allow you to assist us. You were made in their images after all...

Eve: "I thought we came here to play brother..."

Adam: "Oh we will eve...just be patient."

2b: "And what are we supposed to help you with?!" (pulls her sword out and points it at him).

Adam: "Its simple...all we want are the humans on the moon and have you bring them to us. Then we will dissect them and analyze them in order to drag their secrets out into the light! Surely you androids can understand this and are interested in it as well?" (Shifts his eyes over to Y/n).

Margaret: (Notices what's about to happen and runs infront of him). "I won"t let you touch Boss!"

The others noticed as well.

2b: "Your not taking him away from us!"

Adam: "Well I suppose this concludes the negotiations...eve?"

Eve smirks and punches (Y/n) in the chest sending him flying away from Margaret.

Margaret: "Boss! You bastard!"

She charges at Eve and swings out sword at him but he just dodges and kicks her sending her flying towards her captain. (Y/n) pulled out his assaults rifle and began shooting at Eve but he had pulled a shield out and began to deflect them back at him.

Y/n: "Oh crap..."

Margaret then jumps in front of him and blocks the bullets.

Margaret: "You ok boss?"

Y/n: "I'll live..."

Eve: "Come on! This is where the fun begins!"

Y/n: (pulls out his blade) "lets go Margaret!"

Margaret: "Right!"

they both rushed at him and he just stands there smiling.

Mean while with 2b and 9s....

Adam: "Why do you persist in fighting? You androids are only slaves to the humans and are programmed that way. What you feel is not real! So android... I'm giving you one more chance...give us the human!"

2b: "NEVER!"

2b kicks Adam into the air and then jumps up kicking him back down.

2b: "I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HIM!"

Adam then stands back up.

Adam: "oh?...how interesting...." (smiles).

9s: "You want him?! you gotta go through us!"

Adam just laughs annoying 2b and 9s. Just then (Y/n) and Margaret were thrown across the room landing by their feet.

9s: "(Y/n), Margaret! are you two ok?!"

y/n: "This guy is like a little energetic kid....ow my back....."

Margaret: "Don't worry we'll live...I think...."

Adam: "well it seems like our time is up...Eve."

Eve walks back to Adam.

Eve: "That was fun we should definitely play together sometime human!"

Adam: "And sooner or later you will be ours little human but for now we bid farewell!"

They teleport away leaving only the human and androids behind.

2b then runs up to (Y/n) and hugs him.

2b: "Are you ok? your not hurt are you?!"

Y/n: "I'm fine! how you holding Margaret?"

Margaret: "I'm alright! I think that guy busted my shoulder though...."

Y/n: "Well...lets head back to the camp..." (tries to stand but falls). "Damn it!"

2b: "I got you (Y/n)" (puts his arm around her shoulder).

Y/n: (chuckles) "thanks 2b."

2b nods her head.

2b smiles at me and sighs in relief that I was safe. The others smile and 9s was acting like a little kid and was celeberating.

Y/n: "lets get out of here...command is gonna need to know what happened here."

9s: "Aw man we gotta go back the way we came through? lame...."

2b: "Stop complaining and get moving."

9s: "Yeah yeah..."

we all headed back outside and towards the tunnel and went back to rex but when we got there we saw him with 6 resistance members and one of them was Jackass.

Rex: "You guys made it! I was getting worried when you weren't responding back to my calls!"

Margaret: "Sorry rex we ran into some trouble down there."

Jackass: "Yeah figured that be the case anyway we will take it from here. Also your commander called in every transporter will now transport you back to the bunker and around the cities."

9s: "Huh?!? really finally!"

2b: "Well this will save us time at least."

Jackass: "Anyway better head back and report to your commander I'm sure that she wants to hear everything that happened here. As for you kid transport is coming down to pick you up."

Y/n: "Right.....Rex, Margaret you two will head back to camp and await further orders."

Rex: "You sure boss?"

Margaret: "I think we should come along."

Y/n: "Sorry guys even though your part of my team its probably better that we go alone Yorha tends to keep things classified but once I get back ill tell you only what you need to hear."

Margaret: "At least let us help you back up to the surface then because 2b and 9s are able to go into the transporters and transport is going to be up those ladder."

Y/n: "Alright.."

Rex: "I got you boss.." (Margaret puts me on his back and begins to climb the ladder up."

2b: "We'll see you back at the bunker (Y/n)!"

9s: "Take it easy bro!"

When they left to the transporter Rex began climbing up the ladder and once we got to the top we saw Buck and Veronica standing there with a group of marines.

Buck: "Damn kid what happened to you?"

Y/n: "Those damn humanoid machines appeared again and fought us..."

Veronica: "Them again?! Damnit where are they?!"

Margaret: "Gone....they teleported away after we fought them."

??: "Well that's a damn shame but at least we now can investigate the crash site...right marines?!"

Marines: "OOHHHRAAHH!!"

??: "Get to it marines!"

They all left the group descended down to the cave then went in with the resistances.

??: "Well look who it is I guess the rumors were true."

We turn and see a marine with a cigar in his mouth.

Y/n: "Uhhhh....."

??: "What? cat got your tongue? I know I'm good looking but I'm only interested in women boy."

Y/n: "Ummm who are you?"

A/n: since we got Buck and Veronica we can't leave out Johnson XD.

??: "Aww I'm hurt how can you not remember me?"

Y/n: "Uhhh....I well-"

Johnson: "Nah I'm just messing with you son. it's me Sgt. Johnson and don't worry I know about your amnesia."

Y/n: "Oh...uhh ok."

Johnson then takes a good look at (Y/n).

Johnson: "What the hell kid you die and go missing for five years yet here we are today and you still look the same from back then."

Y/n: "Yeah...your not the first to say that..."

Margaret: "And where have you been? We haven't seen you around for the past few years!"

Johnson: "I was where the ladies needed me."

just then the pilot called out.

Pilot: "Actually he was stuck doing missions in Russia by himself freezing to death while trying to fight off a bunch of machines that wanted to rape him."

Johnson: "Pilot...your asking for a bullet to the head."

Y/n: (starts to remember what happened in the desert with the group of machines and had a scared face but regain his composure.) "Yeah...I kinda feel your pain."

after a few couple minutes of awkward silence....

Johnson: "You know when I heard you were back in the field I just figured it was all B.S but after getting many reports I figured ah what the hell I was coming back anyway from my mission may as well see with my own eyes if the kids really alive."

Y/n: "Well I'm back."

Johnson: "Yeah well good to see you back in one piece kid anyway I better get going other wise those damn marines might blow something up."

He then moves down to the cave and joins the others.

Y/n: "Well best we get going as well. Ill see you two back at camp when we come back."

Rex and Margaret: "Right take care captain!"

I said my farewells and headed for the bunker and while I was sitting in the ship....

Y/n: "Hey pilot....did you record him being chased by machines?"

Pilot: "Hell yeah it was funny seeing him run scared and shitting his pants when he was being chased by the machines!"

Y/n: "How much would it take to buy a copy of the video off you?"

pilot: "Luckily for you I made several copies and I can sell one for 1000G and its all yours."

Y/n: "Deal!"

Pilot: "Pleasure doing business!"

pilot 2: "uhhh what the hell?"

____________________________________

Location: Bunker

After taking a copy of the disc I put it in my bag and saw 2b,9s and 2P waiting in the hangar.

2p: (Runs up and hugs me) "Big brother your finally here!"

Y/n: "Hey 2p what are you doing here?"

2p: "I-I wanted to find you and ask you something important."

Y/n: "Oh ok sure go ahead."

It took 2p two minutes to say what she wanted.

2p: "I......I WANT TO JOIN YOUR TEAM!"

all of us: .......

Y/n: "You want to join my team?"

2p: "Y-Yes! I want to become a squad member of team Wolf!"

Y/n: "Are you sure? Its very dangerous you know?"

2p: "I get it! But I can't help but feel useless when all of you are out there fighting! I want to be helpful to big brother and big sister!"

2b: ........

9s: .........

Y/n: ".....Alright.....You can join...."

2p then hugs me.

2p: "Thank you brother! I promise not to disappoint!"

2b and 9s: .......

With that aside we headed towards the command room to see White. When we got there she turned around and saw us.

White: "Ah your all back this is good and welcome home dear."

Y/n: "Thanks..."

White: "I assume you all came to report about what happened down on the Earth's surface then?"

Y/n: "Yeah we have information for you."

White: "Understood begin debriefing."

We explained the situation to her and her face shows she was surprised about the two humanoid machines appearing again. But what really shocked her was that the aliens have been dead for centuries and were betrayed by the machines.

2b: "And that is all we have on the alien wreckage commander."

White: "So they were dead all this time.....not only that the two humanoid machines you encountered at the desert have evolved and engaged you as well...."

Y/n: "Yeah...there's nothing we can do right now they teleported away and could be anywhere in the city or the other regions."

White: "Damn it! Your right....and now that we know they are a threat we must eliminate them, otherwise they could kill us all. But for now all we can do is wait for the opportunity to present itself."

2p: "But commander sho-shouldn't we send a team out to look for them?"

White: "Yes I was planning on having a team search the city for them but unfortunately we are spread thin fighting against the machines."

Y/n: "Well Johnson is already searching the aliens wreckage...and Buck and veronica will have no luck searching for them.....all we can do is keep an eye out while we are going around the city and biomes."

2p: "I see...."

White: "You met up with Johnson already?"

Y/n: "Yeah he and his men came down and went with the resistances to check on the alien wreckage."

White: (to self: "If he remembers Johnson then that means he has regained his memories...")

White: "Good I'm glad he was able to arrive on time. So far I got a Few teams on standby awaiting orders."

9s: "So...what shall we do now commander?"

White: "The council of humanity will need some time going over the data and to formulate a plan but for now you have a new assignment, The machine you met, Pascal? the council believes he could be a valuable ally to us and from what I read in the reports he isn't a concern to us but, we need to learn more about him and if possible ask him if he knows about any other settlements made by machines."

everyone: "Understood!"

White: "All of you will head back to the surface tomorrow but for now get some rest."

2b and 9s both headed towards the elevator and as I moved mom grabbed my hand.

White: "(Y/n) can you follow me to my room for a bit? I like to talk with you real quick.."

Y/n: "Yeah sure."

We left the command center and 2b and 2p said they were going to their room and get some sleep, and 9s...well he said something that shocked me.

Y/n: "hey nines doing anything after?"

9s: "Well....I got to check in with 14R I don't want to make her any more worried than I need to."

Y/n: "14R?"

9s: "Yup me and her are umm...what do you humans say...a thing?"

Y/n.exe has stop working....20 seconds later

Y/n: (shakes his head) "wait you mean....you and 14R are a couple?!?!"

white: "Normally I tell Yorha forces that emotions are prohibited but that only applies when they are in the field....here in the bunker when they are off duty they can do whatever they want."

Y/n: "When did you and her start dating?!?"

9s: "Pretty much last year."

??: "9S!!!! (hugs him from behind) I'm so glad to see your back!"

9s: "Hey 14R! Sorry for the long wait."

a/n: Even my boy nines needs love

14R: "That's all right I'm glad your back though! Now we can spend time tog-" (She then noticed me and white.)

14R: "Oh I'm sorry commander I didn't see you there!"

white: "That's alright unit 14R."

14R: "Um...may I ask who this is? I don't recognize him."

9s: "Oh him? hey bro can you take your helmet off?"

Y/n: "huh? sure I guess."

I took my helmet off and next thing I knew I saw stars in her eyes and she was holding both my hands.

14R: "Your (Y/n) right?!?! I heard so much about you!! oh my apologies where are my manners....I am 14R Yorha Recon android at your service."

Y/n: "its nice to meet you I'm glad 9s has someone like you looking after him."

14R: "Oh it was nothing I'm just glad I got to pair up with him last year and work with him. Not only that we always go exploring and playing animals when we weren't on a mission."

9s: "Yeah those were the days, anyway we better get going."

14R: "Bye commander and bye (Y/n) I hope we get to work together sometime!"

they both left.

Y/n: "I'm not sure if I am dreaming or nines really did get a girlfriend...but regardless congrats.."

Me and mom finally reached her room and sat next to each other.

White: "So? how was the mission? did you find the power source? the operators told me that it disappeared off the grid."

Y/n:......

white: "(Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Did you knew?"

White: "About what?"

Y/n: "The fact that the village I searched turned out to be where my home was and you wanted me to go hoping I remember everything."

White: "I see....so did you remember anything?"

Y/n: "No....I'm sorry..."

White: "I see....I'm sorry honey...the truth is I claimed it as your mission but all I wanted was for you to remember everything....and me..."

Y/n: "Its alright mom besides we can always just make new memories!"

she stayed quiet unsure what to say but instead gave a small smile and then hugs me and I swear I can hear my shoulder popped!

Y/n: "Mom your....crushing me!"

White: "Oh sorry dear!" (releases him).

Y/n: "Thank you.....anyway besides finding my family photos I found this weird book that was lying around and one thing for sure when I searched my old home I never saw this book before it just randomly appeared."

I took out the book out of my bag and handed it to her and she just observed it.

White: "Indeed.....but it looks like a normal book but...for some reason I feel like there is something off about it....(tries to open the book but fails, then hands it back) and for some reason it doesn't want to open.....well whatever its best you keep it maybe you can check it out later." (stands up).

White: "I best get back to work and you should get some rest, you've been through a lot today."

Y/n: "ok that sounds nice right about now."

White then kisses (Y/n)'s forehead and decides to end the day.

White: "Ill see you later dear..."

Y/n: "Yeah well ill be in my room if you need anything."

She nods her head and we both went our separate ways and while I was walking to my room I was suddenly grabbed by 2b and dragged to the storage room then locks the door.

Y/n: "2b? ummm...why are we here?"

She doesnt respond instead she just hugs me tight.

2b: "So?"

Y/n: "So what?"

2b: "Do you remember anything?"

Y/n: (sighs) "sorry 2b...but no I didn't find anything to help me..."

She just hugs me tighter and starts crying.

Y/n: "2b?"

2b: "I'm sorry....I guess I was expecting too much..."

Y/n: "It's alright cheer up alright? Besides I found something you may like."

I pulled the pictures out and have them to 2b.

2b: "These pictures....I thought they were lost....but they really are here..."

Y/n: (Smiles) "Yeah they are but....I realized something."

2b: "What is it?"

Y/n: "You guys told me mom and dad and Maria were killed in the village but the other two people in the picture says they're also my sisters and they weren't mentioned at all."

2b: "Your right! Your older and twin sisters weren't around at the time and if they know we're alive they're probably looking for us still."

Y/n: "Yeah...We should look for them when we get a chance."

2b: (holds my hand) "Yes we should... but that's for another day....right now I want to spend time with you...."

Y/n: (sighs) "Alright."

2b: "Oh come on everyone needs a break."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah..."

2b: "You hangout with 9s too much...."

Y/n: "You think?"

2b: (Smiles) "Boys will always be boys....anyway wanna sleep in my room tonight? I'm sure 2p will be happy to be with her brother."

Y/n: "Yeah sure...(yawns)

2b unlocks the door and we headed to her room and when we got there we saw 2p sitting on her bed.

2p: "Hello brother!" (Hugs).

Y/n: "Hey 2p I figured you be asleep."

2p: "But 2b said she was going to find you and bring you here."

2b: "Well he's here anyway let's get some sleep."

Y/n and 2p: "Alright."

We went to bed and called it a night.

____________________________________

The next morning....

We woke up and headed for breakfast and I saw Johnson with Buck and Veronica so I walked up to them.

Johnson: "Man I can't believe all these years the aliens were dead. When we went down that cave I was glad I brought a gas mask cause that place was damn smelly!"

Buck: "Good thing we ODST have full face helmets. Anyway Johnson did you find any information down there?"

Johnson: "We found more dead aliens and their weapon armory so we took what we can and brought it here to the weapons lab. As for the aliens we aren't sure if all the aliens are dead I told the commander that we shouldn't assume that all of them are dead. The window where the crashed ships and all did reveal that some of them came from multiple locations. Right now the commander has considered sending several teams out, Alpha team was sent to Asia, Delta went to Russia, and Captain Price took his team along with Sandman's to Germany, however we got no one to send to Africa."

Veronica: "Then maybe me and Buck can go to Africa and try to find some clues down there."

Y/n: "Morning guys!

They all turn and see (Y/n).

Johnson: "Morning Kid and ladies."

2b: "Hello."

2p: "H-Hello everyone!"

Veronica "Hey guys."

Buck: "How's it going?"

2b: "Nothing much just got up."

Johnson: "I see... We were talking about what happened in the cave and informed commander about possible sites with aliens."

Y/n: "Why? The machines named Adam and Eve said they killed their creators centuries ago. None of them should be alive, it makes sense since we haven't seen them in years."

Johnson: "Adam and Eve? Your telling me these machines who call them selves brothers chose the name of two lovers.....you know what forget it,.... and I figured as much but we gotta make sure it's true, as much as I want to believe it but the words came from them."

Buck: "Me and Veronica will head over to the commander and talk about heading to Africa."

2b: "Just you guys?"

Veronica: "No the rest of our team will meet up with us."

Buck: "We already sent a couple guys ahead to scout. However we haven't heard from Dutch and Romeo."

Y/n: "I got a bad feeling about this...."

Johnson: "Don't worry kid as long everyone stays on guard then they'll be fine."

Buck: "Yeah best we get going then, we'll see you around."

Veronica: (Hugs Y/n) "Take care dear."

They both leave.

Johnson: "Hey kid mind if I ask ya something?"

Y/n: "What's up Johnson?

Johnson: "First thing first how the hell are you even alive? From why I heard you were stabbed by a bunch of machines and left to die in the field."

Y/n: "You can thank the twins for that. If it weren't for them treating me and sealing me in a cryopod I be dead."

Johnson: "Cryopod eh? Well that explains why you went missing."

Y/n: "Anything else?"

Johnson: "Yeah....you dating 2b and the other girls yet?"

2p:.......

2b:........

2b was blushing and 2p had a innocent confused look on her face.

Y/n: "W-What?!"

Johnson: "What? Your not gonna tell
me you haven't made a move yet boy."

Y/n: "N-N-N-N-No! they're my sisters! why would I?!"

Johnson: "Its just a title they gave themselves besides how can you not want to date them?!"

Y/n: "W-W-Why is this so important?!?"

Johnson: "Because kid 9s got himself a girl before you! Not only that the marines made a bet whether you date them or not!"

We heard chucking and turn around and see the marines looking at us.

2b: "Seriously? you made a bet?!"

2p: "Ummm...why does it matter if he 'dates' anyone? I don't get it..."

Johnson: (smiles and laughs) "You bet we did! Besides its not only them some of the operators and battle model androids here in Yorha want a piece of you!"

Y/n: "What?!"

2b: "J-Johnson I think your going a little too far."

Johnson: (smirks) "Oh? I'm only stating facts 2b! you know its true after all~"

Everyone was a blushing mess and Johnson got a laugh out of it.

Johnson: (calms down from laughing) "Well looks like its time for me to go. Don't wanna keep the commander waiting."

He walks away and the girls look at me.

2b: "Well that was.....something."

2p: "I still don't understand what dating means..."

Y/n: "We'll tell you when your older...anyway we should be heading back to earth..."

The girls nod their head before heading for the transport. I went back to my room to grab my stuff and while I was packing I noticed the book I picked up from the village started to glow.

Y/n: "What the...." (Reaches his hand out towards it).

All of a sudden I was blinded by the light.

____________________________________

Location: unknown....

What the hell? What was that light? The moment I can see again I was shocked because I wasn't in the bunker anymore instead I found myself at the village but it looked...different and there's people here! Nobody seems to notice me and they just walk through me, I must of gone back to the past as a ghost or something. While I was looking around I saw something that immediately caught my attention. I saw two red hair twins walking into a building and they looked familiar

Y/n: "Devola? Popola?"

I followed them and walked into the building and saw it was a inn and the girls were on a stage. They looked more human up close...then....does that mean I'm in the time before Androids were created and the sisters I know are modeled after these two? No....I was told there were multiple Popolas and Devolas they are androids but....they look more human....

Popola: "Oh hey Nier come to hear us sing?"

I turn around and see a young boy accompanied by a few people behind me.

A/n Update: I went with the remake version since it kinda changes the story.

Nier: "Oh your singing today? Sure we can stick around, what do you say Yonah?"

Yonah: (She nods her head in excitement) "I want to hear them sing!"

Popola: (Lifts her up) "Aw Yonah you came as well? I'm so glad but please take it easy alright dear?"

Yonah: (chuckles) "Ok!"

Nier: (Chuckles) "Alright then what about you emil, Kainé?"

Emil: "Of course I would like to hear them play as well!"

Kainé: "Sure I guess...got nothing really to do anyway."

??: "Now Kainé..it doesn't hurt to relax every once in awhile."

Kainé: "Shut up you stupid book!"

Wait book? I looked around and....saw the book floating above the boy! What the?! The book was talking as well!

Emil: "That's enough Weiss, Kainé we all came here to enjoy tonight so please don't fight? (Does a cute face).

Kainé: "Fine."

Weiss: "Very well..."

I'm so shocked right now that book is alive?! No no now's not the time I gotta figure out why I'm here and how to get out of here.

Devola: "Great! We will get started soon so just grab a seat and we will begin!"

I looked at all of them and tried figuring out what was going on. One thing that I noticed was the woman....Kainé? She reminds me too much of A2 just the way she talks and seems annoyed. Now that I'm looking at her I can't help but blush a bit because not only was she a beautiful person her clothes.... were kinda revealing especially from behind....

A few minutes later....

Devola: "Everyone thank you for coming today, as you all know I have been performing in stage alone for quite some time now."

Popola then walks up.

Devola: "So today we have a special treat for everyone, My sister has come today to perform with me and I hope you all enjoy tonight's performance!"

Everyone cheered and Popola blushes.
Then they start singing and playing their instruments.

That song....they used to sing it when I was a child when I was afraid of sleeping in the dark...

After the performance everyone cheered. Once everyone left nier and the hand helped the twins clean the place up.

Devola: "Thanks for the help guys!"

Nier: "It was nothing."

Yonah: "You two were so beautiful when singing! I wish I can sing like that!"

Everyone chuckles.

Popola: "Tell you what Yonah? When you get better we can teach you ok?"

Yonah: "Really?! Did you hear that big brother?! they said I can sing when I get better!"

Nier: (laughs) "Alright Yonah I'll allow you to sing with them."

Yonah: "YAY!!"

Kainé and Emil just smile at the group.

Kainé: "Hey Nier we should get going and get some sleep. We gotta head out tomorrow."

Nier: "Right, come on Yonah let's go home."

He picks her up and heads out the bar and they all leave.

Popola: "Hey sister...."

Devola: "Yes Popola?"

Popola: "I wonder what life would be if we had another sibling you know?"

Devil: ""(jokes) What? Don't tell me your tired of me already."

Popular: "W-What?! no of course not!"

Devola: (laughs) "I'm only kidding sis."

Devola then looks away.

Devola: "Yeah....but at least we have each other..."

Popola: "Yeah... but it can still be lonely and dull you know...."

Devola: "Well maybe one our wish will come true."

They left the inn and went back to their home.

Y/n: "Even their other copies felt lonely...."

Then all of a sudden there was a bright light. And I found myself in a library along with nier and the others.

Nier: "Emil!"

I turn and saw what looked like a monster attacking and it reminds.l me of the aliens from the cave. I see nier then use some sort of power and knock the creature back out the door and Kainé runs towards it and closes the door. Before nier could hand her the key he was stabbed and falls to the ground and all of a sudden I see something appear

What the hell is that thing?! Wait...he has the little girl and a book as well?!

All of a sudden the shadow person's book opens and shocks both Weiss and nier.

Kainé: "Oh this sucks!"

Nier: "NO STAY BACK SEAL THE DOOR!"

He continues to scream in pain. Wait....

What the hells wrong with Weiss?

Weiss: "Become.....one"

Just then Kainé starts yelling.

Kainé: "Weiss you dumbass!"

Weiss: "Kai.....né?"

Kainé: "Start making sense you rotten book, or your gonna be sorry! Maybe I'll rip out your pages one by one! Or maybe ill put you in the goddamn furnace! How can some with a big smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch? Huh? Oh! Shadow lord! I love you shadow lord! Come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss, shadow lord! Now pull your head out of your ass, and START FUCKING HELPING US!"

Weiss: "I am one with the shadows and....huh bitch?"

A/n: Here's kainé bitching at Weiss for those who are curious or want to remember the moment XD.

Emil: "Weiss....Weiss! It's fine if you forget about us I'll...but I promise I won't forget you! I'll remember you l, no matter what! I will keep the memory of Grimoire Weiss alive forever. And that's not all I'll do! I'll...I'll...I'll chase you to the end of time and I'll bring you back to us! Weiss, please! Please! Come back to us!"

Kainé: "If we don't do something, that black book will absorb Weiss!"

Weiss: "Black...White...Black....Whi...te?"

Black book: "Yes! Now we shall unite in common purpose! Then the world can bear witnessnl to our true power!"

Emil: "Weiss!"

Nier: "Weiss...we have to....."

Everyone kept calling out to Weiss hoping they can reach out to him. After struggling for a few minutes Weiss broke out and everyone was glad to have him back.

Weiss: "My name is Grimoire Weiss, and it is NOT to be abbreviated!"

Emil: "Weiss!"

Kainé: "Weiss!"

Weiss: "Good to see you Kainé. Although I don't think anyone has ever accused me of being a little bitch before." Which made her laugh.

Weiss: (Looks at Nier) "And you...we meet again!"

Nier: "Weiss you ok?"

Weiss: "I believe I could ask you the same question right now."

Black book: "Impossible! We must unite! We must become as one!"

Weiss: "I don't like you....And I want nothing to do with you! Besides I have my companions. Of course they're weak, and they whine when I leave....it's almost too much trouble...."

Emil: "Weiss!"

Kainé: "HEY!"

Weiss: "But they are my friends! I shall fight by their side, Now...and Forever!"

Nier: "Weiss, thanks."

He picks up his sword and charges at the shadow figure. While fighting Kainé was still holding back the door and Emil could only watch.

However in the end Nier and Weiss were defeated and the strange beings flew away with the little girl. As they thought about their defeat there came a new problem and it was Kainé who was barely holding the door back.....

Kainé: "Looks like...this is it for me as well....."

Kainé then looks at Emil.

Kainé: "Emil....I need you........ petrify me..."

Emil: "Kainé!"

Nier: "Kainé......No! There has to be another way."

Emil: "He's right Kainé! Please I can't do it!"

Kainé: "It's about to break down the FUCKING DOOR!"

Emil starts crying.

Kainé: "Emil...you wanted to save people right? Then use your eyes and do it....please....for me....."

Emil: (sobbing) "O-ok... Kainé..." (He removes his blindfold and looks at her).

Kainé then starts to turn to stone.

Kainé: (smiles) "Thank you emil....no more crying alright?"

Emil: (sob) "Ok....."

Kainé: "Weiss...."

Weiss: "Oh spare me the goodbyes we know this isn't enough to kill you...."

Kainé: (smiles) "Yeah....until then...." (before she closes her eyes she looks my way and smiles).

Y/n: (To self: "Wait is she looking at me?")

Kainé then closes her eyes.

Y/n: "Wha-"

All of a sudden a bright light exploded.

____________________________________

Location: The bunker.

After regaining my sight I found myself standing in my room. I looked back at my desk and saw the book again and I picked it up.

Y/n: "so that's your name Weiss huh ok well are you....alive still?"

No response....

Y/n: "Guess not...maybe the twins can help...." (Puts Weiss in the back pack).

I heard someone knock on my door.

2b: "(Y/n) are you there? We are waiting for you."

Y/n: "Right I'm coming 2b I'll see you down at the surface."

2b: "Ok, is everything alright?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah everything's fine I just lost track for a bit."

2b: "Alright me and the others will meet you down at Earth."

Y/n: "Alright I'll be down soon."

She walks away.

Y/n: "I need a vacation...."

I grabbed my bag and walked out to the hangar and saw 14R standing there.

14R: "Hi Captain! What brings you here?"

Y/n: "I'm heading off to the surface for a mission you?"

14R: "Oh I'm heading down as well? Mind if I join you?"

Y/n: "Sure I don't mind."

We both got inside the ship and while we were sitting in it I kept thinking to myself about what I saw and why Weiss showed me the past....did he want me to find something? To save Kainé? What does it mean?

14R: "So Captain I was wondering did you really go into a city by yourself and saved everyone trapped in there?"

Y/n: "hehe I guess? At least thats what i've been told."

14R: "Really?! that's awesome! so why did you name your team Wolf?"

Y/n: "Mainly because we each go on solo missions a lot but we do go together as well sometimes."

14R: "I see, we recon units are mainly working with a partner but there aren't enough of our models to work in pairs so now we have to work alone."

Y/n: "Why don't you work with 2b's team then? I'm sure they can use someone to help them its only her and 9s."

14R: "You really think she let me in her team?"

Y/n: "yeah if you want I can speak to her if you like?"

14R: "Yes please!"

Y/n: "Also one more thing you can call me by my name if you want."

14R: "Ok (Y/n)!"

The ship then lands.

Y/n: "Alright we landed, the others will most likely be at the main camp in the city. We head over there then I'll handle your transfer to 2b's team."

14R: "Yes sir!"

We got off the ship and headed for the camp. After getting hugged by the twins the others walked towards us then I called Mom and told her about 14Rs transfer and she fortunately for us she agreed. So right now 14R is officially part of her team the downside ....well...(Looks at 9s who is being bombarded by questions about their relationship by 2b and 2p).

After calming the girls down we got ready to leave and thats when my helmet went off meaning my operators were calling.

Beep beep

6o: "This is operator 6o it's time for your daily report Y/n."

21o: "Operator 21o also calling on a update."

Y/n: "(Y/n) here just got to the surface and rendezvous with the others, heading to Pascal's place now as we speak."

6o: "Understood, command wants to remind you that your objective is to gather as much information from Pascal as possible. If possible we like to have you record the information and transfer it to us so we may analyze the data."

Y/n: "Understood anything else?"

21o: "Just be careful ever since the Goliath attack there has been an increase of machines activity so I advise caution."

Y/n: "Alright we'll be careful."

21o: "You better...contact us when you have something to report."

They close the channel.

Y/n: "Alright Rex, Margaret, 2p you three ready?"

Them: "Yes sir!"

Y/n: "Alright let's get going."

2b: "come on you two we are leaving as well!"

9s and 14R: "Right!"

_________________________________________

Timeskip...

Location: Pascal's village.

Y/n: "Alright Rex Margaret remember these are friendly machines they aren't our enemies so keep your weapons down we don't need hostility."

2b: "You as well 14R."

Them: "Understood."

We walked in the village and saw Pascal where he normally is.

Pascal: "Ah you guys came back! (Notices y/n).

Pascal: " Ahh (Y/n) it's so good to see you! We were getting worried about you since the Goliath attacks."

Y/n: "Hehe well fortunately I wasn't around when they attacked I showed up after."

2b: "It was us who fought them."

Pascal: "I see...so what brings you here?"

I whispered to pod 042 and 153.

Y/n: "I need you two to record this meeting for command."

Pod 042: "Roger."

Pod 153: "Begin recording.."

2b: "We like to ask you a few questions."

Pascal: "Of course go ahead!"

Y/n: "What do you know about the aliens?"

Pascal: "Our creators? Well we were created by them to fight against the humans and Androids. Although the past few centuries we haven't seen or heard from them which is strange for us so I'm afraid I don't know much about them since they just disappeared."

Y/n: (To self: "well this confirms they know nothing this should help prove they aren't enemies."

2b: "Why did you decide not to fight anymore?"

Pascal: "We haven't heard from our creators for a long time so I decided to cut my connection from the network and create a peaceful community where machines can live."

9s: "Have you noticed any strange behaviors among the machines?"

Pascal: "Strange behaviors? Hmmm.....well there is one group and like us they built a community but for some reason they are extremely aggressive towards us."

Y/n: "I see....and where is the group located?"

Pascal: "They can be found in the forest region just go through the mall and there should be a gate."

Y/n: "Thanks Pascal."

Pascal: "With pleasure oh by the way do you mind staying for a bit? Simone will be performing for the children and it would really make her day if you attended."

Just then the others looked at me.

2b: "Who is Simone?"

9s: "I got a bad feeling about this...."

Y/n: "Well ...you see ..uhhh how do I explain....short answer she's the singing machine we fought back at the amusement park hehe ..."

2b: "You what.....so your telling me you repaired her?! The machine that nearly killed you?!"

Y/n: "Look she seemed lonely alright? And she's really Kind when you get to know her."

9s: "Alright....I'll give her a chance then...."

2b:.......

2p: "Please sister?"

Y/n: "Just give her a chance alright? Please I promise you she changed."

2b: "Ok but if she tries anything I'm killing her!"

Y/n: "Don't worry about her come on let's go see her!"

Pascal led us to the Amusement Park and we went back to the place where we fought her. When we got there it was full of machines and Androids who were standing around, some of them were from the resistance and Yorha. When the lights started to dim the curtains opened and there she was standing in the stage with some Androids who are holding instruments.

9s: "Whoa...dude is that her? She looks like a completely different being!"

2b: "She seems....happy to be here."

Y/n: "Yeah...me and big sis Popola gave her a new appearance and brought her here, anyway the shows starting so let's enjoy."

I remove my helmet.

A/n: couldn't find a song that fits but gotta say I love persona 4 but persona 3 will always be my number 1.

After she was finished singing the crowd cheered for her and she bowed down to the audience. When she looked back up she saw me and ran over to us.

Simone: "You came back! It's so good to see you again (Y/n)!" (Hugs).

Y/n: "Hey Simone! It's nice to see you as well that was excellent performance! How have you been?"

Simone: "Thank you! I have been well for the most part. Everyone in the village has been kind of me and the androids have been kind to me as well."

Y/n: "That's great to hear! I'm glad your doing alright."

Simone: "How long will you be staying?"

Y/n: "Not long me and my team have to head out but since we were here I figure I come check on you."

Simone: "Oh I see.....but I'm glad you came I was hoping to invite you and your friends to come visit and hear me sing but you can't anyway."

2b: "Well you can thank Pascal for bringing us."

Simone: (Looks down) "Ah yes i see....i have to remember to thank him later..."

Y/n: "Something wrong?"

Simone: "Well....you see....I....its just....well......"

She has trouble saying what she wants to say but we figured we knew what she wanted to say.

2b: "Look...Simone right? I don't exactly trust you but the past is the past and i can see you were given a second chance by (Y/n)....so for now im willing to forget what happened between us and move on."

She then looks up back at us.

2p: "W-Well even though you k-kidnapped me I would like to be your f-friend because like brother said you look lonely and I figure we set aside our differences."

9s: "Well....if everyone's alright with you then I'll give you a chance and hang out as well I guess.

14R: "I may not know what's going on but to me you seem harmless and plus you have a beautiful singing voice! I bet we be great friends!"

Margaret: "Hell I wouldn't mind hearing more of your singing right rex?"

Red nods his head...

Y/n: (Smiles and pats her head) "Don't worry from now on your not alone...."

Simone's eyes start to form tears and she gave us all a smile then hugged us. While Pascal is watching from a distance

Pascal: "I'm glad you made friends Simone...."

_________________________________________

Timeskip....

Still your pov

After spending a few minutes with her we decided it was time to go. Everyone waved us goodbye and Simone told us we should come by more often to hangout which I agreed. Now that we were back on track we arrived at the mall but we ran into a problem.....

2b: "Well we arrived but.....there's no way to the forest kingdom through those gates."

9s: "Well why don't we look around?"

We all nodded and checked around the building hoping to find a lever or something but found nothing.

Margaret: "Any luck? because I can't find anything...."

Y/n: "Not sure either I'm blind and the switch was somewhere in plain view or there's no way through."

Rex: "What if we blew the gates up?"

2p: "Lets try it!"

Y/n: "I got some explosive on me."

I walked towards the gate and place some explosives on it then set the timer and ran back. We took cover and waited for it to explode but sadly once it blew up and the smoke cleared up the gate was still standing.

Y/n: "Well that's one strong gate..."

Rex: "Now what?"

2p: "I-I'm not sure maybe we should call Pascal and ask if he knows what to do?"

2b: "Well...I'm not sure Pascal knows because even he said they were aggressive to outsiders and try keeping them out."

All of a sudden we heard running.

9s: "Hostiles!"

We looked up and saw machines jumping down on us.

Y/n: "Oh shit...."

They started to attack us but luckily they were easy to kill and didn't put much up for a fight.

9s: "Hey look this machine is running."

2b: "Not for long." (Raises sword and runs towards it and slashes it).

The machine falls to its knees and we all readied out weapons just in case it gets back up but instead something unexpected happened....it started to shake then the head fell off and rolled towards it then it cracked and broke and....out came a head???

??: "Huh? What?"

All we did was stare at each other.

Everyone:........

head:..........

Head: "Ummm hi guys? Whats up?"

Y/n: ".......sup?"

2b: "What is that?!"

9s: "I don't know this thing is kinda creepy lets kill it."

Head: "Huh?! Wait!"

Y/n: "Easy you guys lets not jump into any conclusions!"

The head the rolls towards me and uses me as cover

Head: "Please I'm not a threat! Please don't hurt me!"

2b: "(Y/n)! Step away from it!"

Rex and Margaret are just standing there not sure how to even react....

14R: "I think it's friendly guys...."

Y/n: "Yeah...calm down guys he's friendly

The head then turns to look at the gate and makes and rolls away from them really fast fast and everyone notices.

Y/n: "Wait!"

Margaret: "This is not going to-"

The head then crashes through the gate creating an entrance."

Margaret: "go well.....

Everyone:........

Y/n: "Well we got a way in now! Lets get going."

We all went through the entrance and found ourself in the forest.

9s: "Well with that over.....we should find somewhere to camp for the night we wasted too much time trying to get through the gate."

2b: "Agree lets move into the woods a bit and set up camp then."

We all walked towards the woods then saw this.

Y/n: "Nice view."

Rex: "Perfect place for snipers...."

Margaret: (hits his shoulder) "Shut up Rex! Don't even think about it."

Rex: "No fun..."

2b: "Guys focus!"

We turn to see 2b looking far out in the distance.

2b: "Guess that's the castle over there."

2p: "Yeah....anyway I see a spot we can make camp and its by the lake."

Y/n: "Alright lets set up camp and get some rest."

We all went down to the lake and set up a campfire and our bed rolls. After that was done I volunteered to take watch first and let the others sleep first. They agreed and an hour later I went to the lake and removed me helmet and stared at the lake however I decided to walk into the forest a bit and call the operators.

_________________________________________

Unknown pov

A machine falls down dead with a sword on its back and was taken out by an android.

??: "That's another one added....to my kill list....why can't I be left alone in peace?!"

I look at my blade and sigh....

A2: "why.....why did you leave me....without you I have nothing to live for....." (Tears start to form).

A2: "first my team.....now you....why...why am I always left alone?! Why can't I die and be with you?! Is this my curse?! Am I not allowed to be happy?!"

I fall to my knees crying, it hurts.....it hurts so much....

A2: "I fucking hate you commander....you took everything away from me!"

Ever since I found out my little brother was killed I had made several attempts to kill myself but no matter what I do I always find myself still alive and eventually I decided to leave Yorha blaming everyone even my sisters because they failed to protect him..... and now I plan to kill every damn machine I see....

Just then the android had a flashback.

Flashback

2b: "Sister what are you doing?!"

In the hanger room several Yorha troops were on the ground knocked out.

A2: "Stay out my my way 2b! If you get in my way I wont hesitate to beat you down like these pathetic androids"

2b: "Sister please stop!"

A2 then moves closer to the flight unit but 2b steps infront of her.

A2: "Really? You think you can stop me 2b?"

2b: "Sister please think about this! If you leave you will be declared a traitor and be hunted down!"

A2: "Shut the hell up! I don't give a damn about Yorha anymore and I don't care about you!" (Swings sword at 2b).

2b: (Blocks it with her blade but is struggling to hold her own.) "Please... He wouldn't want this!"

A2: "I told you to shut up! Its your fault he's gone! If you had saved him on time he still be with us!" I hate you I hate you I hate you!"

A2 keeps attacking while 2b is doing her best to block her attack and eventually A2 knocks 2b onto the ground and stares at her.

A2: "I wish you were never built...."

2b started to cry and that's when A2 walks past her until..

??: "Hold it right there A2!"

A2 stops and turns around to see White and sone troopers pointing their swords at her.

White: "Stand down A2! It doesn't have to be this way!"

A2: "Go to hell."

White: "A2 I am ordering you to stand down!"

A2: "Why should I? I only came back here because of him."

White: "Damn it A2 your not the only one who loved him! How would he react of he saw you like this?! It would break his heart!"

A2: "I no longer give a damn because he's gone and you and everyone here let him die!"

White: "You know that's not true!"

A2: "It is true! First you allow the machines to kill my entire team! My best friend would still be alive if you had sent help! And after meeting him I finally found my purpose in this wretched life and we made a vow we protect him and his family! But instead you all back stabbed him leaving him out there to die!"

White:.....

A2: "I should have taken him away from here when I had a chance! All of you can go to hell!"

White: "Im sorry A2...really I am....I know how much your team and (Y/n) mean to you but you have to understand what's at stake here."

A2: "Shut up! (Raises sword) we either settle this here or you can let me go!"

Everyone in the room remained quiet and just stared at each other.

Flashback ended

A2: "I should not have let him go...."

After remembering everything I realized it was getting dark meaning night was approaching.

I began to walk away from the dead machine but then I heard something from the distance so I went to check it out. By the time I got there I saw a group of of androids moving in the forest and saw....my sisters and 9s?! Why are they here?!?! But what stood out was that there was an odst with them. Are they here to hunt me down? I hid on top of a tree and watched them.

9s: Well with that over.....we should find somewhere to camp for the night we wasted too much time trying to get through the gate."

2b: "Agree lets move into the woods a bit and set up camp then."

They started to move so I followed them without being detected and saw them go down to the lake and set up camp. After watching for an hour I saw my sisters and the others go to bed but the odst was still awake meaning he was on watch first. Maybe I should capture him and drag him out for questioning since I need to know why they are here. I watched as the odst trooper looked out to the lake but then got up and went into the woods. I got up and followed him into a open area and I see him sit down on a log.

A2: "Alright you bastard....why are you here?"

I tried getting close to him without being detected and tried to see what he was going to do, looks like he's going to call someone wish I can get closer that way I can hear better. Once I got into position I overheard him talking I assume were operators but what I heard my made my eyes go wide and start tearing up.

_________________________________________

Back to your pic

Y/n: "Operator 6o and operator 21o this is (Y/n) do you copy?"

Their images pop up in my hud.

6o: "Operator 6o here."

21o: "Operator 21o also here."

Y/n: "Hello operators I'm calling in for an update."

21o: "Understood you may proceed."

Y/n: "We got some information from Pascal and recorded it on pod 153 and 042 I'll have the data sent to you in the morning."

6o: "Roger that anything else?"

Y/n: "Affirmative we got Intel that a group of machines also created their own community however are hostile to outsiders. My team and 2b's have just reached the forest kingdom and once morning hits we will investigate this group and see why they are hostile and study their behavior."

21o: "Understood we shall inform the commander about this anything else?"

Y/n: (to self: "Should I tell them about the rolling head? No....they probably wouldn't believe me...") "Negative any update from the commander?"

6o: "Give me a moment I shall inform the commander."

Y/n: "Got it."

6o leaves and informs white and after a few minutes she comes back.

6o: "(Y/n) while we are waiting for the data sent to us, the commander wishes you to investigate this group of machines and learn everything as much as possible."

21o: "Also we like the both the pods to record the events that occur in the forest region that way we may analyze the information."

Y/n: "Already on it operators right now we arrived to the general area and camping for the night and once morning comes we will begin checking the place out."

6o: "Alright anything else?"

Y/n: "Nope got nothing."

21o: "Well with that out of the way..."

Y/n: "Huh?"

6o's image suddenly got closer to the camera.

6o: "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH US?!?"

Y/n: "Eh?!?"

6o: (starts breaking down into tears). "ITS NOT FAIR YOU GET TO SPEND TIME WITH EVERYONE WHILE WE ARE STUCK HERE IN THE BUNKER!!!"

Y/n: "N-Now 6o j-just calm down....."

6o: "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN MISTER!"

Y/N: "uhhh......21o? A little help here?"

21o just turns her head and since she has her veil on it was hard to tell that she was blushing.

21o: (talks in a low voice but can still be heard) "I...also want...to spend time....with you...."

Y/n: (Sweat drops) "Ok....fine tell you what when I get back I'll spend time with you."

6o: "AND YOUR SPENDING THE NGHT WITH US WHEN YOU DO!"

Y/n: "Well I..(Sees her pouting and sighs) ok ok I'll hangout and spend the night with you.."

6o stares at me for a minute then turns her head away unable for me to see her blushing then randomly closes her channel...

Y/n: "Uhhhh what just happened?"

21o: (Giggles) "Oh..don't worry about it see you soon..." (Closes channel)

Y/n: "uhhh....ok?"

________________________________________

A2 Pov

I....I can't believe what I heard.....(Y/n)?? N-no this has to be some sort of trick! He died five years ago!

I watched the trooper walk up to the river and I followed close behind. I have to know....

(Y/n) is seen taking his helmet off and once he did A2 stared in disbelief. The moon was bright enough to allow A2 to see his face and there was no doubt about it....it was indeed her little brother...

A2: (Crying more) "(Y-Y/n)?"

I wanted to run out and hug him as tight as I could and never let go but then I heard him heading for the camp and waking up 2b...

Author: "Let's check on the operators real quick and see how they are doing..."

_________________________________________

Meanwhile with 6o whose in her room...

6o: (rolling around in her bed) "DID I REALLY SAY THAT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT! OH WHAT DO I DO?!? I KNOW ILL ASK 14R!!"

21o: "Ummm...6o...she's down with 2b and the others...."

Sound of glass breaking and 6o faints...

21o: "Oh boy...."

_________________________________________

Let's leave them alone....back to you....

After that weird moment I got back up and looked around since I felt like someone or something was watching me but I assumed it was nothing and headed back to camp to get some sleep. When I got back up I looked at 2b and decided to wake her.

2b: "Huh? oh hey (Y/n) is it time to switch?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

She got up and got her weapon ready and began to look around while I went back to my tent to sleep.

_________________________________________

Time skip: Morning 6 am....

After having breakfast we tore down our camp and packed it all back into our bags. After words we began to make plans.

Rex: "I think we should try avoiding enemy hostiles there are way too many for us to fight and our main objective is to study their behavior."

Y/n: "Agree it probably help if we split up as well that way we can make it easier on ourselves getting to the castle."

Margaret: "I mean it could be easy to sneak around them but what about the castle? I have no doubt it be heavily defended."

9s: "Well then chances are we may have to fight then."

2b: "What about reinforcements though? if we sneak around and have to fight in the castle then there's a chance that all the machines out here could come running back to the castle."

14R: "What if we took the machines head on and create a distraction?"

9s: "You mean us three against a army?"

2b: "It could work but its risky (Y/n) maybe you and your team can sneak in."

Y/n: "I don't know....I think its better to just sneak around and avoid fighting if possible but at the same time you make a good case."

Margaret: "I think we should go along with 14R's plan boss."

Rex: "Its your call boss..."

Y/n: "Alright....here's how we should do it....we will split into two groups...and switch members around... Margaret you should go with 2b since your good with a sword, you as well little sister I think you should go as well."

2p and Margaret: "understood!"

2b nods and turns to her group

2b: "9s, 14R you both should go with (Y/n) you two are not designed for combat so its best for you to help him reach the castle.."

9s: "Got it!"

14R: "Understood captain!"

Y/n: "Alright then we should get going then. We will meet you at the castle."

2b and her group left to create a distraction and my group took the road in front of us. After walking we appeared in a area with a machine shouting and we hid behind some trees and bushes.

Machine: "We will defend the king with our lives! All intruders will be killed on sight! Glory to the king!"

Machines started cheering.

Rex: (Whispering) "King? When do machines have a king?"

9s: (Whispering) "You think it's the brothers? They could be talking about them."

14R: (Whispering) "The humanoid machines?"

Y/n: (Whispering) "I don't know.....there's a slight chance but if they are here then we have to take them out."

Rex: "Should we contact the others and notify them?"

Y/n: "No most likely they are going to hear the same thing as us, for now we have to keep moving."

While the machines were chanting they were able to sneak by without being detected.
_________________________________________

A2 pov

This is their plan?! Split up into two groups?! My sisters are gonna be busy handling the machines while the boys go in ahead to the castle! This is my chance to grab him! Wait the castle? Oh no! That place is crawling with machines! I'm not losing him again! I won't!

A2 runs off.

_________________________________________

Third pov

Machines were charging against 2b and her team and we're holding out well. One of the machines had ran and brought reinforcement and just as they planned they were able to draw forces away from the forest into a open area and are fighting by a waterfall.

2p: (Cuts a machine down) "Sister how long are we going to keep fighting?!

2b: "(Dodged a attack and kicks a machines head towards a group knocking them down.) "Just hold out a bit longer! We have to buy some time for the others!"

Margaret: (stabs a machine) "How do we know when though?! We forgot that part!"

2b: "Don't worry they will contact us soon!"

Machines: "Defend the king! Kill the intruders!"

The girls take a battle stance as the machines charge at them.

Meanwhile with Y/n's group....

Rex:( shooting his sniper) "Shit! I thought this path would be safe!"

9s: (hacking a machine on the horse) "Something must have tipped them off! I thought 2b and her team were drawing their attention!"

Y/n: (Shooting his suppressed smg) "Chances are these machines are heading back to the castle to defend it and we had to run into them."

14R: "Then that means they know what we are after!"

Y/n: "Doesn't matter! We keep moving on!"

14R: "Sir I can see the castle we are almost there!"

Y/n: "Copy that! Rex move forward and scout ahead and clear the area."

Rex: "What about you boss?!"

14R: "Don't worry we got this!"

He leaves and another group of machines come charging towards them.

9s: "Hey bro."

Y/n: "what?"

9s: "Wanna make a bet?"

Y/n: " 5 Thousand G on the most kill?"

9s: "Your on!"

14R: (sighs) "oh boy....."

9s: "Your joining in as well 14R!"

she sighs then pulls out two smgs.

Y/n smirks then puts away his smg and pulls out his shotgun.

Y/n: "let's do this!"

The machines began to attack them and both 9s and 14R ran at them while (Y/n) stood back a bit shooting.

Later......

Y/n: "Ha my win!"

9s: "As if it's my win!"

14R: "Only one way to find out....pod?"

Pod 153: "Kill count (Y/n): 58, 9s: 57, 14R: 30 ."

9s: "Damn it! Seriously by one kill?!"

Y/n: "You guys can pay later come on we need to catch up to Rex."

They nod and we headed towards the castle however when we got there we saw Rex examining the dead machines.

Y/n: "Nice job Rex!"

Rex: "Uhhh I didn't do this boss...."

9s:" What do you mean?"

Rex: "They were already dead when I got here."

14R: "well maybe 2b and the others already came by?"

Rex: "I already contacted them and they are on their way here."

Y/n: "So.....if not you or them then what?"

??: "HEY GUYS!"

We all turn around and see 2b and the others walking towards us.

2p: "Big brother!" (runs up to him and hugs).

Y/n: (Pets her head) "Glad to see you girls made it here in one piece."

2b: "Good job clearing the area for us."

Y/n: "Umm...sis we didn't do this..."

2p: "What? But you guys got here first didn't you?"

9s: "Well we ran into trouble and sent Rex alone and when we got here he was checking the machines out."

2b: "Rex?"

Rex: "Like I told them they were already dead when I got here."

Margaret then goes to his side and checks the dead machines.

Margaret: "Hmmm....well....looks like they didn't last long someone put them down rather quick."

2b: "Well....we should move in and stay alert I don't think we are alone out here."

Before anyone could move a large group of machines came out of no where and surrounded them.

9s: "Oh crap!"

machines: "INTRUDERS!!! DIE!!!"

Y/n: "2b, 9s, 14R you three go on ahead we will stay here and take care of things out here!"

2b: "Right! come on you two! And be careful (Y/n)!"

The three of them leave.

Y/n: "Alright you guys ready?"

everyone else: "Ready!"

The machines run towards us.

_________________________________________

2b pov:

14R: "Should we really have left them out there?"

9s: "Don't worry about them they can handle themselves!"

2b: "Lets hurry up and find this king of theirs and get some answers."

I was hoping everything would go well instead we are faced with machines in the hall ways.

Machines: "The intruders have entered the castle! Kill them!"

Machines: "Stand strong! Move!"

9s: "Well.....so much for rushing...."

2b: "No matter if we have to fight then so be it!"

14R: "Right behind you two!"

2b: "Pod! We need you to help fire at the enemies!"

9s: "Same with you 153!"

Both pods: "Orders confirmed, firing."

Both pods began to shoot the machines while the androids cut down the rest and began to move forward. Afterwards we reached the next room and looks like we have to jump and climb up to reach the next room.

9s: "Watch out for enemies 2b,14R!"

2b: "Roger that nine......ze"

9s: "Huh?! What did you just say?"

2b: "Roger that 9s."

9s: "Wait no! That's not what you said! You said nines! Or at least something close to-"

2b: "Cut the chatter and engage the enemy."

9s: "Ugh!"

14R was laughing a bit to herself.

After walking up part of a tree everyone jumped outside and ran into the next room which was a long hallway and killed the machines in their way and reached a library.

14R: "Looks like a library..."

9s; "Yeah...humans used to store knowledge in these places....kinda a shame there isn't any books here...then again it has been thousands of years since humans were lived on Earth..."

2b: "Looks like we are climbing again come on you two."

She then walks up the debris and climbs a ladder while the two androids follow behind. After climbing and reached a large room we see a machine flying around and our pods began to open fire while 9s and 14R began to hack it and the two cheered as it blew up. And after entering the library again we climbed up and find ourselves above the large room however another flying machine attacks us but 2b let the scanner and recon android handle it then we jumped under the destroyed bridge and pushed a block out of the way and saw a black smith.

A/n: "In case no one doesn't know there's a blacksmith under the bridge just before you enter the final room where there's a bunch of machines attack you. This is commonly missed also he's the only you have to go to in order to max out your weapons."

Machine: "Please don't hurt me I'm just a black smith who makes weapons....I can sell you weapons if you want?"

2b: "Deal."

9s: "Understandable have a nice day."

After leaving and going back up we reached the final room and we can see the throne room from here.

9s: "Ugh finally!"

14R: "It's not over yet!"

Machines began to swarm them.

10 minutes later......

2b: "I need a vacation...."

9s: "Yeah....I agree...."

14R: "Is this what you normally deal with?"

2b: "Of course...."

14R: "Wish I was a combat model android..."

9s: "You'll get used to it."

We entered the throne room and saw a little crib.

9s: "Is that their....king?"

2b: "Ummm....this...isn't what I had in mind for a king..."

14R: "Well...at least we see why they were protecting this place..."

9s: "Well I was expecting it to be Adam or Eve since they kept mentioning their king all the time."

2b: "Well we should head back and report-"

All of a sudden we jumped back and saw a android stab the king. It can't be....

14R: "An android?"

Pod 042: "Alert this unt is wanted by Yorha Elimination recommended."

14R: "What?!"

She was about to move towards the android but 2b stopped her.

2b: "Sister?"

9s and 14R: !

A2: "Hello....2b...."

2b: (Takes off visor and it shows tears forming) "It's really you..."

2b tries to take a step towards A2 however she points her sword at her which makes her stop.

2b: "Sister?"

A2: "Not another step..."

9s: "Now hold on! lets just take it easy A2!"

A2: "Why are you here...did you come to hunt me down?"

9s: "No we aren't here for you!"

A2: "Is that so..."

2b: "We only came here to investigate machine activity."

A2: "......."

2b: "Sister please! Come back home with us I'm sure the commander will forgive you!"

A2: "She's the one who betrayed me..."

9s: "That's not true A2 and you know it! After you left she has been searching for you because she cares about you!"

A2: "Is that so? Then tell me where are they?"

9s and 14R look confused but 2b knew what she meant and looked down.

2b: "A2..."

14R: "What is she talking about?"

9s: "2b?"

A2: "I see you didn't tell them anything so go on do it."

2b stays quiet for a few minutes then speaks.

2b: "Me and A2 were....part of team Strike many years ago.....we were called upon for special operations and were called in for extreme combat.....one day the commander gave us a mission which was a simple rescue mission however things went wrong and all of our team members we're killed.....which left only me and her...and the commander didn't know we were in trouble. That's when we met HIM."

9s and 14R: !!

9s: "By HIM you mean his father?"

2b: "Yes....and that's how we came to be part of the family...."

A2: "First my.....our team....now him..."

2b: "..."

The silence makes everyone nervous and they know it's not a good thing when A2 is pissed off.

A2: "For the past five years I believed he was dead....until you came here and set up camp and guess what I find? My little brother alive and well!

14R: "W-What?"

2b: "A2 this isn't what it looks like!"

A2: "What's there to misunderstand? I SAW HIM LAST NIGHT!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU GUYS KEPT HIM HIDDEN FROM ME!"

2b: "Your wrong sister! We didn't know about him being alive either! Our sisters Devola and Popola kept it from everyone!"

9s: "You have to believe us A2 we only just got him back!"

A2: "Tch...of course those two would be involved..."

A2 just glares at them with pure hatred and it scares them but they wouldn't back down.

9s: "A2....stand down, come home with us."

A2: ........

2b: "Sister please! We don't need to fight!"

A2: (Gets into a battle stance) "I wish you were never built...."

The moment she said that 2b had a flashback to when she was leaving Yorha.

Past A2: "I wish you were never built...."

Flashback ended

This made her cry and break down in the past.

2b: (wipes tears) "No.....Not this time.....A2....your coming home no matter what...."

2b and the others take their sword out.

A2: "So be it!"

They all run at each other and began to clash. 9s stood back and tried to hack her but was having a difficult time. 14R tried to assist him and shoot her Smg at her but it was no use A2 kept blocking or dodging them and was too fast for them. 2b was the only one close to her level but was having trouble guarding against her. As for the pods they were doing their best and aiming for A2's legs and arms.

2b: (blocks her attack) "Please A2 just stop this!"

A2: (Pushes her away) "Shut up!"

A2 then jumps back and run at them in besrerk mode....

9s: "Oh crap!"

A few minutes later.....

14R: "What is she?!"

Everyone was already exhausted from fighting A2 and were trying to catch their breath however for A2 she just stands there staring. She charges at the group she jumps up and tries to strike from above but the gang dodged and were split apart. 14R stood by the entrance while 9s was where the machine king was and 2b was in the middle looking at A2. 2b charges at A2 and tries to hit her but she parry her attack and kicks her away towards a wall. A2 walks over to her.

A2: "Its time to end this....." (Raises sword)

Before she could swing her sword she saw 14R in the corner of her eye pull her two smg's out and shoot at her. While she was distracted she forgot 9s was still around and realized she was losing control of her body limbs.

A2: "W-What?"

9s: "Got you!"

pod 153: "Hack completed target is unable to move."

A2: "D-DAMN YOU 9S!"

2b: "Good job 9s! Now hold her!"

??: "What the hells going on here?!"

Everyone turns and sees (Y/n) and the others run in.

Y/n: "Is everything al- What the hell?!"

2p: "Am I seeing things?"

She just stares at the odst and her sister.

9s: "We.... kinda ran into some trouble...."

2b: "Yeah....I don't think we need to explain....."

Y/n: "I see....well the machines have been dealt with so it's clear to move out, you guys go on ahead and head out to the courtyard."

14R: "What about her?"

We all see A2 staring at us with hate.

Y/n: "Who is she? is she a android?" Why is she fighting us?"

2b: "It's-"

A2: "(Y/n)!"

Y/n: "huh?"

(Y/n) turns and looks at her.

Y/n: "You know me?"

2b: "(Y/n) stay away from her! She's too dangerous!"

Y/n: "Who is she 2b?"

Everyone: .............

This shocked A2

A2: (Y-Y/n)?"

2b: "It's....complicated...."

Y/n: "I doubt that's her name now answer me 2b."

2b: "(Y/n) I-"

Y/n: "2b!"

2b stays quiet and looks at everyone who didn't know what to tell him. She didn't want to say anything but she also knows no matter what he would find out eventually. After a minute she decided it was best to tell him...

2b: "......It's....A2.....our sister...."

Y/n: "What?"

9s: "It's true...it's her...."

Everyone was quiet while A2 was still struggling to move.

Y/n: "Leave us."

14R: "But sir-!"

Y/n: "That's a order!"

She stops talking and nods her head and everyone leaves leaving the two alone.

_________________________________________

Your pov

Once everyone left I turn back and look at A2.

A2: (Still trying to move) "Damn it!"

I approached A2 but kept my distance.

Y/n: "....."

A2: "(Y-Y/n)?"

Y/n: "So....your A2 huh?"

A2: "W-What? Of course it's me your big sister!"

Y/n: "So the others say."

A2: "(Y/n) do you not remember me?"

Y/n: "No I don't....but I'm going trust you since the others say your our sister..."

A2 just stays quiet and has a look of disbelief on her face.

A2: (Starts tearing up) "What happened to you? I thought you died...."

Y/n: "Technically I did...."

A2: "But how though? How are you alive?!"

Y/n: "Basically the twins Devola and Popola saved me."

A2's face shows disbelief.

A2: "This isn't real...this is just a nightmare....a dream!"

Y/n: "It's not a dream A2..."

A2: "What are you-"

Y/n: (Pokes her forehead) "Your awake and this is real."

A2 started crying and begged for answers Z

A2: "How....."

Y/n: "Like I said I'm real and this isn't a dream."

A2: "But.....you died.....2b left you she even had your helmet that was covered in blood..."

Y/n: "Well...you can thank the twins later."

A2: .......

Y/n: "Yeah....if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here..."

A2: (cries more) "God damn it...."

While (Y/n) was watching her cry deep down he felt hurt for the android and hugs her.

A2: !!

A2: (to herself: "This warmth....")

Y/n: "I'm sorry I don't remember much about you or the past but I am back now."

A2 could no longer contain herself and tears were starting to form.

A2: "Why.....Why did you leave me...."

Y/n: "Are you talking about that day? The mission from five years ago?"

A2: "Yes......You just left me alone with Buck and the others! I lost my purpose in life and everyday all I thought about was killing myself just to be with you again!"

This shocked me knowing what happened to her.

Y/n: "knowing my past self I figure he believed he did what he thought was right....otherwise and if he hadn't done what he did....everyone would've died...."

A2 was crying and I decided to undo nines hack and let her go and when I finished she fell down to her knees crying. I bent down and hugged her and felt her hug back tight.

A2: (sobbing) "Don't leave me ever again....."

Y/n: "It's alright....I'm here now......,I'm so sorry A2....and I won't leave you ever again......"

We stayed there hugging each other unaware that the others were watching from the entrance.

2b: (Wipes her tears) "Welcome back sister....."

2p:: "She's finally back....."

9s: "Heh as expected of bro only he can crack her!"

Rex and Margaret we're crying and watching the moment between them.

As for the pods they had broadcasted this live and white was in her room smiling and wiping her tears.

White: "He did it...he saved A2.......

Back in the throne room the two stopped hugging and noticed everyone watching and knew it was time to go. Y/n stood up and offered his hand for A2 to take and she happily accepts it.

Y/n: "Let's go home A2....."

A2 nods her head and smiles at him. She stands up and they walk out together holding hands with everyone following them back home.

_________________________________________

End of chapter....

A/n: Hey guys sorry for the inactivity but I am back and hope you enjoyed this chapter! This one took me awhile and is the longest chapter I have ever written out of the others. (Might do some rewriting here...) Well then the next chapter will be a bonding chapter and will be released either next Wednesday or so on. Anyway that's all I got cya in the next chapter.

Jackass: "Hey guys guess what up?! here are the plans for the sequel!"

Author: (Grabs it) "I DONT THINK SO!"

Jackass: "Your no fun..."

Author: "Stop touching my files and I'll tell you where the explosives are!"

Jackass: "DEAL!"

Author: (throws a key) "Remember if Anemone asks I was never here."

She runs off.

Author: "Well with that over with.....bye guys!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

113 3 5
It begins in the year, 640.6, 50 years after the last Great War was done between the superpower alliance of Iron Cross and ATLAS. The World is at pea...
61.4K 1.5K 115
2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Covenant Ship in the City of New Mombasa...
50 2 5
The aliens came with open arms but punished us equally when the first missiles flew. They say it was an accident, that we were special. That they're...
2.1K 290 18
*Original book, description and plans by Littlewolf65* The year is 3021. And the world has become a technological utopia. Technology has advanced far...