「 Girls' Frontline 」Nikolay's...

Oleh Dualpen

After several years of living off his survival skills and scavenger instincts to come around trouble, weather... Lebih Banyak

Attention all readers, new and old, before you read!
Ch. 1: Keep it Going
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: First contract
Chapter 6: New faces on sight
Chapter 7: Fallen falcons
Chapter 8: Hunt
Chapter 10: Frozen Journey
Chapter 11: Snowy Relaxation
Chapter 12: Cry of the eyass
Chapter 13: Old time jabs
Chapter 14: New year, new life
Chapter 15: Settling down
Chapter 16: A calm day
Chapter 17: Preparations for the play
Chapter 18: Starring the puppeteer
Chapter 19: Start of the red show
Chapter 20: Introduction
Chapter 21: Crux
Chapter 22: Denouement
Chapter 23: Good morning
Chapter 24: Daily life continues
Chapter 25: Springs notice
Chapter 26: A timely arrival
Chapter 27: Getting back on track
Chapter 28: Old but gold
Chapter 29: Lockdown shenanigans
Chapter 30: Talkful day
Chapter 31: A hint of distrust
Chapter 32: New thinking
Chapter 33: Paperwork
Chapter 34: Bitter memories
Chapter 35: Working day
Chapter 36: Cloudy
Chapter 37: Recruting
Chapter 38: Little tour
Chapter 39: Arrival
Chapter 40: Release

Chapter 9: Liberation

310 15 12
Oleh Dualpen

R6: ... Are you alright?...

R1s: Why wouldn't I?

R6 worryingly stared at R1s seated alongside her, beaten and with cuts along her face. A cold stare into the nothingness came from her eyes. A deadly silence covering her aura. R6 was also beaten but it was just superficial, nothing a night of rest won't heal, but R1s cuts weren't something just time would heal. In this cell, they were both sat on a bench at the end of the room. Nothing more could be heard but the occasional drop of blood falling from the cheek of R1s.

R6: But... You...

R1s: ... *Rubs off the cut from blood* Don't worry about it...

R6: ... Everything will be alright right?... You will be alright, right?...

R1s: ... Yes, it will be alright R6...

·····

R1: ... *Looking at R3*

R3: ...? *Raising an eyebrow* So... That's how it is huh...

R5: Yeah, I never got to hear that part actually...

As she said that she looked at Nadya who explained to them what was happening, stating herself as an ally to them, do they believe her or not is up to them but she quickly explained all the situation to them, including R3s leaving them and joining her group. As they talked and rested for a bit the storm calmed down a bit more, making it possible to walk outside but still with some difficulties.

R3: ... *Scratching the back of her neck* So... R3s contracted you per say? Huh... Hmmm Okay, I... I really don't know what to say

Nadya: And there's nothing to say, I'm just doing my job, you receiving an explanation is just courtesy of mine

R3: Thanks... I guess then

Nadya: *Sigh* So it's pretty clear I need you three driving towards the marked location in the map yes?

R1: ... How can you both trust her?

R5 and R3 looked at R1 who stared coldly at Nadya with distrustful eyes. R1 received a stare back from R3 and R5 who looked at her for a while before speaking.

R5: I... Don't trust her completely, but she did bring me all the way here and helped me find you

R3: Well, she got a point R1, if she wanted us dead or was working for FAK we would be probably dead long ago... Also, why don't risk the biscuit? We already don't have much to lose honestly

R1: ... You... Agh... If we die I will blame you both

Nadya: Well at least she won't oppose... *sigh* Well take any supplies you need, I will take my leave now, I need to get the other two

R3: You're going to attack FAK's main base? Are you crazy?

Nadya: Who said I will be detected? And also it's not of your business what I will do to finish my job... Or are you perhaps still with FAK?

R3: Hell nah! But I fucking assure you, you won't fucking win against a direct battle with them girl, hell you can't even hurt them, all the personnel is human besides some other dolls you are screwed if they catch ya

Nadya: Thank you for the concern but it isn't needed... Now, don't be late to the designated point it will be a shame if you can't get there because the storm started raging again

Nadya said that she received a sigh from R3 who then nodded to her and looked at her sisters who nodded also. Nadya took out her Ak74M and walked out of the cave, the storm hit her as soon as she set foot out of cover from the wind. She adjusted her cape and hood and started walking towards FAK's main base. Hours passed as she kept walking through the forests and plains full of snow, night was falling all coming along as she wanted. Arrive by night to FAK main base, set up everything in no time, and get the remaining two dolls from there to Lyuda's state.

Nadya: Easy task...

·····

Nikolay: Hmmmmmmm yeah this is a problem...

Nikolay looked at all the dolls sitting on the sofas. The four german sisters occupying one and a half sofa while the other bunch did the same. Alisa looked around and analyzed the situation.

Alisa: We don't have more beds?... Well, sofas...

Nikolay: I think no... Agh, mhhh let's see... R3s and R2s can have the black sofa down in the basement, but R4 and R2... Mhhhh I will have to make some improvised beds with blankets then huh?... *sigh* Well, I will go and see what I can do, take turns for showering, and Raisa can you go try and see if we have enough plates?

Raisa: Oh don't worry about that I already checked when cooking, we have just the right amount

Nikolay: Oh *sigh* that's good to hear...

As he left a sigh of relief he looked at the four sisters and smiled at them before speaking again.

Nikolay: Well you heard her, food is ready so go eat after the shower and relax, I will try and get a comfortable place for you four to sleep

Nikolay after saying that went down to the basement leaving the group alone. Raisa sighed and got up and looked at the group.

Raisa: So many people... Well as we are a lot and the bathroom is big enough to be used by two persons at the same time let's go by pairs while I prepare the table, sounds good to you all?

Raisa looked with her head a bit tilted to the right at the german sisters who nodded and didn't complain at all. Raisa smiled and went up to the kitchen starting to take out plates and putting them on the counter.

Raisa: So, knowing that R3s and R2s already know things around here, R2 and R4 take one of them as your pair, and Sveta mind if we shower last?

Sveta: Mah don't have any complaints about that, let me get the bathroom ready for them

Raisa: Thank you~

Sveta: *sigh* Yeah, yeah no need to

As she said that Sveta got up and went downstairs probably to pick up some towels and other things they might need for taking a shower, meanwhile Alisa and Alyona got up and decided to go help out Raisa in the kitchen, the german sisters sat on the sofas still not knowing what to do really.

R2: *sigh* I love me some awkward moments... Agh...

·····

Nadya kept walking with the weak wind that constantly kept on hitting her eyes carrying with it snowflakes that tainted her clothes of a white tone. Little noises of the constant branches of trees swaying by the wind, pines dropping their accumulated snow before the silent melody of winter winds. Soon before her eyes, she could distinguish the perimeter of the base she was after. Where supposedly are the two last dolls she needs to bring back alive to complete the mission.

Nadya: Visual on the base's walls...

Nadya quickly took cover behind some trees and let her back fall against the pale and soft yet deep layer of snow. Afterward, she opened it and revised the current supplies she brought to enter and exit the base.

Nadya: Hmm... Everything should be ready...

Her view turned towards the walls of the base, covering the complex completely, a great wall of concrete and metal reinforcement reinforce by barbwire, various guard huts around its lengthy trail.

Nadya: ... *Looking at the watch* In 20 minutes...

·····

R4: ... Hey R3s...

R3s: Yes?

R3s gently washed R4 head, with her hands soaked in shampoo and slowly cleaning R4's long hair.

R4: You know why they are so nice to us?...

R3s: Hmmm they have a contract with us

R4: Not just because they have a contract with you... *She remarked the you* I just can't comprehend this treatment...

R3s: I... *Her pace slowed down* I don't know R4, I also don't comprehend it

R4: ... Will... Will we be betrayed again?...

Her voice sounded broken from the inside, as her true feelings just came out of her mouth, fear, the fear that always controlled her choices.

R3s: ... Are you still scared?

R4: ... I... Yes...

R3s picked the sprinkler and sprayed R4, washing off the shampoo and leaving her black hair hanging wet locks of hair now covering her face.

R3s: I believe we won't be betrayed this time, so relax a bit okay?

R4: ... Want... Want me to help you with your hair?

R3s: That would be appreciated *She said smiling*

Meanwhile, the others finished eating dinner, R2 and R2s sat near each other by the left side of the table, R2 finished eating and was looking at R2s, still eating slowly, her fingers tapping on the table, was she annoyed at her sister's slowness perhaps?

Alisa: Hmmm hey R2 wanna play something?

Alisa approached her happily and smiled a bit, R2 snapped out and looked at her now, her titled head slightly hanging to the left.

R2: Play?...

Alisa: Yeah we always have gaming nights! Want to join us? We have cards and other stuff, well after we all take a shower that is *She said chuckling a bit*

R2: ... Oh, I see... I think I will pa--

R2s: We would love to

R2 looked back at her sister, who finished her plate and smiled at Alisa.

Alisa: Great! I will go get some cushions then~

As Alisa left R2 stared at her sister. Her annoyance reaching peak levels.

R2: Why did you say that?

R2s: And why not?

R2: ... Why not? Why haven't you said no is what I'm wondering, you can play games in our current situation? Are you fucking mad R2s? Eh? Because I'm fucking nervous about all this, goddamn how can you all be this calm?

R2s: ... You are being paranoid, just relax for once

R2 stared at her for more time until she sighed and got up.

R2: If you finished eating let's go take a shower now

R2s: Oh my shouldn't we like get to know each other a bit more first?

R2: I swear to god I'm going to shank you one of these days...

·····

Guard 1: Hmm, weißt du was mit diesem Trupp passiert ist? (Hmm you know what happened with that team?)

Guard 2: Hmm you mean the ones that are imprisoned now? (Hmm you mean the ones that are imprisoned now?)

Guard 1: Ja, das scheint ein bisschen übertrieben, um sie in die Sicherheitszellen zu stecken (Yeah that one, seems a bit over the edge to put them in the security cells)

Guard 2: Keine Ahnung, ich denke sie sind Verräter oder so (No idea, I think they are traitors or something)

The two guards kept on talking, their MP5's slung to their shoulders, both standing close to the gate that led inside the base.

Guard 1: So viel wind ficken! (Fucking so much wind!)

Guard 2: Ja, ich denke wir würden nicht einmal eine Bombe hören (Yeah, I think we wouldn't even hear a bomb)

Nadya: Gute nacht, meine herren (Good night gentlemen)

Guard 2: Was? (What?)

As they turned around unslinging their weapons both were already dead by a throwing knife into their throat, in a matter of seconds both fell to the ground like logs, painting the snow red with their blood, their MP5's buried by snow.

Nadya: Hmm

Nadya quickly put a piece cloth around the throwing knives still attached to their throats and buried the underneath the deep layer of snow, not much work has to be done, just move them aside the road and bury them little with their weapons, the weather will do the rest for her. And so she had access to the gate all for herself, firstly she entered the guard hut and took some keys with her as well as a report that was laying on the table.

Nadya: Supplies trucks... *changes paper* More supplies... I guess they didn't prepare for winter properly... Oh?

"Ein Munitionsversorgungskonvoi sollte pünktlich um 10 Uhr eintreffen"

Nadya: An ammo supply convoy should arrive at 10 sharp... So they should have ammo lying around the complex still not stored huh?

Nadya stored the file away and before exiting the guard's hut put on her silencer, swiftly attaching it to the end of her Ak74M.

·····

R2s: Wow, their bathroom is sure big to be a tank...

R2: I guess... *Leaves her bra in the basket*

R2s: Oh nice they even got shampoo, been a while since I rub your back huh?

She said with a smug tone, almost of proudness at which R2 sighed, annoyed at her as always, their relationship always like this, friends and sisters but at the same time enemies, at least those were the things R2 saw with her eyes.

R2s: Oh my, my hair is so dry... *sigh* Hey, R2 how is that scar holding up?

R2s turned around and looked at her, staring at a scar raising from her throat to below her right breast.

R2: Not of your inconvenience

R2s: Hmmm yeah, yeah, why did you keep it tho? You could ask the engineers to repair that part

R2: As I said before cordially, shut up

R2s: Awww, why are you always so annoyed at me?

She said pouring some shampoo onto her hair and spreading it around.

R2: You mean to tell me you don't know why am I so annoyed at you all the time?

R2s: Ehh yeah

She said stopping soaping up her hair for a second. Her sister looked at her genuinely surprised as she really never expected an answer like that.

R2: ... Are you serious?

R2s: ... Eh yeah, why wouldn't I?

R2: ... You actually don't remember?

R2s: Remember what?

R2: ... Nothing... Nothing...

R2s: You are acting a bit strange... You sure didn't bonk your head harder than expected?

R2: Just shut up

·····

R6: *Sigh* Hey R1s...

R1s: Yes?

R6: We are going to die here don't we?...

R1s: No, what are you talking about?

R6: There is no need to lie to me anymore... It's night and we haven't heard any movement from the guards, they are getting the engineers ready to shut us down don't they?

R1s: ...

R6: So we actually are going to die huh...

R1s: I...

R6: You what? *R6 smiled at her defeated* Why lie to us so much, you don't trust me anymore?... I would have been calmer if you just said we are going to our execution for the rest to have an opportunity...

R1s: ...

R1s remained silent as R6 curled up in a ball and backed against the blank wall behind her.

R6: Being honest...

R1s: ...?

R6: I... I some times envy you... To have the nerves to lie to the ones you love to keep them safe... To just, take it all in and shut your mouth...

R1s: ...

R6: Just let your pride crumble... And do what has to be done, and not let a single tear fall from your face... I think I even despise you a little

R1s: It's not that easy

A soft murmur left her lips as R6 raised her view and glanced at her sister looking at the floor, her body motionless, not moving a single inch.

R1s: It's just not that easy...

R6: ... I guess so... Knowing we aren't made to lie, to just brake that primal rule...

R1s: ... I...

R6: You...?

R1: I just don't know any other thing besides this...

R6: Huh... Guess this will be the final thing we do... Just a chat... A little chit chat... Heh...

·····

Guard 1: Hmm, es ist ungewöhnlich kalt für einen Winter, findest du nicht (Hmm it's unusually cold for a winter don't you think?)

Guard 2: In der Tat, zum Glück haben wir die Wache nach innen gedreht, die anderen frieren wahrscheinlich (Indeed, lucky we got the guard turns inside, the others are probably freezing)

Guard 1: Ja, arme Bastarde ... Hey, war es hier immer neblig? (Yeah poor bastards... Hey was it always foggy around here?)

Guard 2: Nein, ich glaube nicht... (No I don't think so... )

In a matter of seconds, they started coughing although they didn't feel their throats raspy before they realized both of them were immobilized by the fog, a slow and yellowish mist creeping from every air duct there was around. Both of them dropped their weapons as they tried to grab their necks or sides to ease the pain not working at all, they suffering just getting worst and worst until there wasn't any escape. Their body laid on the floor, mouths bloodied, limbs limp, eyes semi-hidden as if they moved around before the host's brain was dead. Among the mist, Nadya walked calmly with a gas mask on her, as she approached the poor bastards, laying dead on the floor. As she was beside them Nadya looked down and kicked one to flip him over.

Nadya: Chlorine gas is always effective...

Sometime before this Nadya sneaked into the secondary controls room and unleashed chlorine gas onto the air system, blocking some air ducts that she wasn't interested in risking to gas, but if it wasn't of use to her, she just let the air ducts open to it almost gassing the entirety of the base. A slow creeping yellow mist wandered around the base, bringing slow and painful death to the ones that dared to stay a minute around it, it just took a single minute to make your lungs fail, followed by your eyes, after came your nervous system making the death painful to the last second of it, and soon after followed total failure of the brain.

Nadya: I should burn it all up later...

Nadya glanced once again at the bodies to confirm they were dead and followed her path towards the main control room, all of its workers should be dead by now if the gas worked properly enough. As Nadya reached the door that led into the control room she first looked around, to the left of the corridor more mist, to the right of the corridor more mist. Now confident that she was safe to open the door her hand reached the know and slowly turned it around, the internal lock making a click and opening the door for her. Inside the room laid dead on their chairs logistics officers, some with signs of resistance towards the gas, papers of their files around them, as if they dropped them while the gas started taking effect. Other various just fell to the ground with their chairs, all dead looking like fish that has been taken out of water.

Nadya: Hmm...

Nadya walked up to one of the bodies, sitting dead on a chair in front of a turned on PC. Nadya used the barrel of her hand to push off the man of the chair and she herself sat in front of the computer, starting to search around files until she finds what she needs.

Nadya: R1s and R6 they were called right?...

Nadya stumbled across the cameras records, with one of them taken several hours ago showing how some guards carried into a cell two females, they could only be R1s and R6.

Nadya: Hmmm... Camera 23... Its located at... Underground... Huh

Nadya took her rifle and took a Tokarev pistol out of its holster and walked out the control room, looking around she decided to proceed walking left as she came from the right. As she walked more and more, the gas became weaker and weaker, it probably started dissipating as it was crude chlorine gas. But nonetheless, it did a great job as every step Nadya took or every new corridor she entered bodies of gassed guards laid dead around it.

Nadya: Maybe I overdid it with the gas... *Kicks a body* Huh... An officer

Nadya crouched beside the officer's body and looked at its decorations and iron cross, beside him some files, the poor bastard probably was finishing his turn of work.

Nadya: Hmm *Picking up the files* mh... So I was correct, they didn't prepare for winter properly... *Throws the files away*

·····

Alisa: So

Alisa looked at the four german sisters, all of them sat in a semi-circle, R2 beside R3s, R3s beside R4, and R4 beside R2s. Raisa was laying on the sofa, reading the book she started earlier that day, as for the other three Russian sisters, they also sat in semi-circle making a circle on the carpet with the German sisters. Alisa in the middle of the two, Alyona at the right side and Sveta on the left side.

Alisa: What you girls like to play? We have cards, table games, some homemade stuff also

R3s: Hmm cards sound fun, what y'all think?

R2s: I played some poker back in the day why not

R4: ... I guess

R2: *Sigh* Yeah why not

Sveta: Hmm cards, how about some Uno matches eh?

R2s: I think... I think not a single one of us played Uno in our entire life

Alyona: Oh it's easy, and really quick with so many players you all will get used to the rules in a blink of an eye

R3s: If you say so...

Raisa: *Sigh* Have fun I'm going to go and check on Nikolay

Alisa: Oh yeah sure *Taking the deck*

Raisa excused herself from there and went down the basement. The lights were on, and the sofa and beds were ready. Blankets, pillows, heater and night light, all perfectly put and ready to be used by the German sisters.

Raisa: Hm?

Raisa looked around and as she didn't see Nikolay around she decided to go and check his room, gently opening the door the dim lights entered the dark bedroom and Raisa peeked inside. Candles were lit, everything tied up and Nikolay lay asleep on the mattress, mask beside him, a tired and weak expression drawn on his sleeping face.

Raisa: Ah... He's asleep

Raisa entered the bedroom and approached the table with the candles and photos, all organized in several small altars, the tall red candles almost all of them lit, slowly melting with their dwindling flame.

Raisa: As per usual

Raisa looked at it for some time and then turned her view towards Nikolay still deep asleep. Soon after she moved towards him and crouched beside his body.

Raisa: *Sigh* ...

Raisa extended her hand towards his face and gently caressed his cheek with the back of her hand, soon it started slowly making its way towards his pale neck. A small killing aura emanating from her, eyes fixed on his face, hand slowly reaching his neck as her mouth remained semi-open.

Seconds after she backed off, and stared at him. Her hands slowly coming down, that killing intent gone and mouth totally closed.

Raisa: ...

Raisa quickly approached her hand to her heart and grabbed onto it with the other one.

Raisa: *Sigh* I guess I will have to send everyone to sleep on his behalf...

Raisa left the room, closing the door gently behind her. As she got out of the basement she looked at the group, who started their Uno match, small laughter coming from the german sisters and Sveta.

Sveta: Yeah that was a fun year to be alive

R3s: Goddamn that's funny I'm not going to lie, it's even better knowing something similar happened to us

R2: Now that I think of it, that summer was a bit funky

Raisa: Hey girls keep your voices low, Nikolay is already sleeping

Alisa: ... Wait does that mean he won't come to tell us to go and sleep?

Raisa: No he won't I will do i--

Alisa: Game night!

Sveta: Oh hell yeah!

Raisa: I said I... *sigh* Hmm... *Looking at Alyona*

Alyona: *Shrugging* The Christmas party is at night, why not?

Raisa: ... *Sigh* Then enjoy yourselves I'm going to sleep

Raisa went back into the basement leaving the girls alone.

R4: He doesn't let you stay up at night?

Alisa: He wants us to sleep and have a healthy schedule, so things like this are a bit rare

·····

R1s: So that's how I look to all of you...

R6: Yeah... Regret anything?

R1s: ... Being honest... No

R6: Heh... Good at least you will die without regrets...

R1s: And you, do you regret something?

R6: Not treating R7 and R8 better when I could...

R1s: ... Oh... Still blaming that on me?

R6: Heh... I think we all blame you for that... Maybe R3s is the only one who forgave you

R1s: Huh... So you regret wasting your time... Never expected that from a cheerful girl like you

R6: Hm... You are our leader and sister but you don't even know how we feel nor how we act...

R1s: ...

·····

Officer: Warum funktioniert nichts?! (Why isn't anything working?!)

Guard: Wir wissen nicht, Sir, alle Türen wurden aus der Ferne verschlossen und die Kommunikation unterbrochen (We don't know sir, all doors have been remotely locked and communications are cut)

Officer: Dann fick etwas dagegen! (Do fucking something about it then!)

Chaos started appearing inside the base, officers and surviving guards started noticing the lockdown, communications between were cut short, guards still on their barracks started getting nervous. Soon or later the starting chaos would be pacified by the high command but for now, it all was screaming and shouting between private and captain.

Guard: Wir versuchen die Türen mit dem zu zwingen, was wir aber hab-- (We are trying to force the doors with what we have bu--)

A burst of bullets silenced the guard, his body going limp after the two first shots and falling down, soon after the captain also got hit and the rest picked up their weapons shooting back. Nadya took cover behind a corner and started shooting with her Tokarev blindly. As the guards stopped firing back she peaked with her Ak74M and started shooting at full auto at the guards that didn't take cover, all of them falling like flies because they didn't have time to put on their vests, in the best scenario for them they got time to put on a helmet.

Guard: Verdammt, wer zum Teufel greift uns an! (Fuck who the hell is attacking us!)

"Cling"

Guard: Scheiße, Granate! (Fuck grenade!)

The grenade went off sending shrapnel all over the place, killing several guards as the metal fragments bounced around the corridors. Nadya swiftly got out of cover and run across the corpse field corridor towards a guard who was in commotion due to the explosion and hit him in the face with the stock of her hand, quickly after pointing the Tokarev to his head and putting a bullet in his head. Afterward, she walked upon the dead bodies shooting in the head at everyone that still wasn't dead, in just a matter of minutes Nadya's boots tainted her steps with blood and water, the melting snow off her boots dripped its droplets on this lake of blood.

Nadya: Hmm *Racks the Tokarev* 2 bullets... *Sigh*

Nadya quickly reloaded and stored the Tokarev back into the holster as she looked around, her eyes soon glued onto a map of the facility, this will make her job easier she thought.

Nadya: So... They are just below me? Huh...

Nadya looked down an stared at the now not green but red carpet.

·····

R4: Huh, yeah this was fun, never thought a simple game like this could be this entertaining

R2: I have to agree with her

Alisa: Well simplicity is often the best, ah well *Stores the deck* I see you all enjoyed yourself, you want to do something?

Sveta: Hmm he can all talk for a bit, I'm a bit tired of doing anything else now, to be honest

R2s: I second her proposal

R3s: Hmm talking huh, got any subjects in mind?

Sveta: Hep *Gets up* how about y'all talk a bit more about yourselves while I make some tea for all of us

R2s: Hmm sounds good to me

R2: Meh...

·····

R6: You heard the shots?

R1s: Yes, yes I did R6...

R1s was up and looking up, walking around the room to see if she can hear something else, R6 also was up, grabbing onto the chains that hanged the bench to keep her balance as her legs were still weak.

R6: What's happening?

R1s: Plan B...

R6: What?

As soon as she wanted to ask something else the ceiling exploded and most of it went down, bodies and blood rained down inside the cell and grey smoke from the crumbled cement made its presence. R1s coughed as some bits of cement reached her and R6, R6 also coughed kneeled because of the sudden explosion and with one of her arms protecting her face.

Nadya: Hmm R1s and R6 right?

Nadya down at the two, both near the bench a bit dazed from the sudden uncontrolled explosion, R1s was the first one to adapt and look up, her eyes glued on the hooded figure, who kicked in a piece of cement to make the pile bigger for them to be able to get out of the cell.

Nadya: I'm the contact that one of your sisters talked about, call me 74 for convenience

R1s: ... R1s, leader of the group, thank you for getting us out of here

R6: ... Who is she?

R1s: Our way out ticket R6

·····

Sveta: So that's your stories...

R2s: Hmhm... You get used to being a simple pawn after a while, but at least we got out of that finally

R3s: Yeah, its been a really long time or pretty much never we had something like this, just a game night after a warm shower...

R2: Y'all gonna depress them

Alisa: Oh no worries, we also had something similar for some time, we also lost some friends and sisters along the way...

Alyona: Well we are still here tho, so it's all fine by me

Sveta: Yeah all that matters we are all safe now, yeah?

Sveta looked at the German sisters who sighed and nodded at different times, all of them kept chatting with a warm cup of tea on their hands.

R2s: So... Nikolay is your father?

Alisa: Well yeah he is our father if we think about it

Alyona: Hmhm *Nodding* not the best father but he does his best I guess

Sveta: *Laughing* Yeah... Hmm, why the question tho?

R2s: I guess it was interesting to see how you all behave with him, it really feels like a family from the outside

Sveta: Ah well yeah, Nikolay has been always like this for what I remember, T-Doll or not what mattered to him if the thing had a soul and was alive, I really think, and we all can agree he has a little obsession with that

Alyona: Yeah... At least he improved over the years, the first year when I was turned on he really looked dead than alive

Sveta: Tch you mean more like a robot

Alisa: Hmm, did chief behave strangely? I don't remember that

Sveta: Obviously, you were just a carcass at that time

R3s: Oh so Alisa is the youngest?

Alisa: Hmhm for what I remember I'm on for two years and a half now

Sveta: Alyona is around three years and I'm around four with Raisa and Nadya

R4: Hmm interesting, who's Nadya by the way?

Sveta: Huh... Long story short, she is our sister in law...? Meh... Mother? Nah... Let's leave it she is part of the family and is probably the oldest of all of us

R2: How many years?

Sveta: She claims around 10

R4: Damn, R1s is just 5 years, huh she retired with y'all or something?

Alyona: Hmm we actually don't know much about her to be honest, she treats us well and all but she doesn't talk, some times ignores us and just all in all is in her own little bubble

R2: Sounds like R5s

A little chuckle came from R2 as the other german sisters fell silent and ignored the comment.

R3s: Yeah... Well, so you are 5 sisters and Nikolay living alone... Here on the Urals?

Sveta: *Nodding* We lived in the safe zones of Siberia for a year actually, but we really never moved around much, Nikolay is really fond of this lands and we also liked them, they are quite peaceful excluding the occasional Scavs and SF lost forces

R2: Hm... Sounds great to have something to call homeland

Sveta: Heh I guess it's nice yeah... The only thing I would probably change is the constant resupplying and power management we have to do to keep this place livable

Alyona: Oh yeah that... Agh we actually will have to repair the extra water supply after holidays

R4: Must be a real pain to manage everything huh... Well at least you got some more liberty all around

Sveta: Hmm probably

·····

R1s: Okay grab onto me... Aha like this

Nadya: Need help carrying her?

R1s: No need, you need to keep your hands free to protect us

Nadya: Heh... At least you two aren't a pain in the ass as the others

R1s: Yeah... R1 and R5 can get a bit... unbearable

Nadya: They are just mildly annoying

R1s: Yeah... So let's talk more when we get out of here

Nadya: Fair enough

Nadya tossed her Tokarev to R6 who grabbed it quickly and a bit clumsily, R1s accommodated her on the back as she was giving her a piggy-back ride.

R6: ...Why?

Nadya: To shoot, that's for what a pistol is for, why did I give it to you? To shoot at people

R6: ... H-how can you shoot at humans?...

Nadya: Shit... Right you all can't hurt a human...

R6 didn't talk until now as she was shocked at the sight of a large number of human bodies lying around, comrades and superiors she met in the past, just dead on the floor, bleeding slowly as they were nothing more but simple blood bags.

Nadya: *Sigh* No worries

Nadya approached her and took the pistol back without any resistance, a gentle shiver on R6's hands.

R1s: So do you know how to get out?

Nadya took off her gas mask and threw it away afterward adjusting her scarf over her mouth and nose.

Nadya: Hmhm, but I would like to get a vehicle, we won't go far without one

R1s: You came here on foot?

Nadya: And helicopter but I had to dismount kilometers away because of the snowstorms, just tell me where we could find a jeep or similar

R1s: We should be able to find one on floor one around the storage area

Nadya: Heh, perfect so right it is

Nadya started walking down the right corridor, R1s followed her promptly trying to walk quickly but at the same time carefully to not disturb R6 further. As they swiftly walked around the facility R1s looked around at the chaos caused by their escort. Little to no damage was made to the building itself but almost all the personnel was dead, their bodies lying around bleeding out or some showing off the killing power of gas.

R1s: ...It seems like she is an experienced soldier huh...

Nadya: Can you keep moving?

R1s: Oh yeah don't worry I can manage this

R1s kept following Nadya around the base, Nadya always in front of them by one meter, Ak in hand Tokarev loaded and holstered eyes peled for any moving silhouette. In just a matter of minutes they reached floor one, and now Nadya stayed close to R1s both off them with the stairs behind their backs.

Nadya: Hmm you know where now?

R1s: This is... Area C we should be at area B, the storage room is there, we can get to the garage from it

Nadya: Understood

·····

Sveta: Hmm... Heh... All asleep huh?

Sveta was the only one awake by now, all the girls were deep asleep now, Alisa laid limp around the carpet as some of the German sisters, as for Alyona she was asleep, sat on one of the couches beside her R3s. Sveta sighed before getting up and taking all the cups to the sink.

Sveta: I can wash them later... Hmm well I guess I will put them on their beds

And so Sveta came back to the group and firstly accommodated Alyona and Alisa on the couches, tucking them in their blankets. Then she started carefully moving the German sisters to their sleeping spots down in the basement. After finishing moving them she tucked them in as she has previously done with her own sisters and turned off the lights not before taking a flashlight with her. Now with lights off and all asleep, she went up to the wardrobe and quickly changed clothes in the dark.

Sveta: *Whispering* A quick stroll will be nice...

As she finally got dressed Sveta put the flashlight away and went outside, being immediately hit by the wind and fog, the pale blue moon shining upon the mountains, the dark cold night being lighted by the moons faint rays. Sveta inhaled deeply and afterward exhaled, steam came out of her mouth which merged with the already thin fog there was.

Sveta: Winter is nice... *Smiling*

·····

Guard: Bitte... hör auf... (Please... Stop)

Nadya ignored him and took out the Tokarev sending a bullet into the head of the already bleeding defenseless guard.

Nadya: I think that's all of them you alright?

R1s: It's just a scratch...

R6: ... *muttering*

R1s: Hey R6

R6 kept on muttering as she still was curled up in a ball against some creates.

R1s: *Gritting her teeth* Snap out already!

R1s slapped R6 in the face, making her immediately stop muttering things, she became silent as her faint shivering stopped.

R1s: You, didn't, kill, them, and they weren't our friends from the start, stop giving more mind into it, they are already dead

R6: ... *Gulp* I... *Nod*

R1s: Okay... Come on we are almost out of here, just a bit more walking

R6 nodded again and was helped to get up by R1s, Nadya glanced at the little show and just kept walking towards the garage. As she forcefully opened the door to it she peeked inside with the Tokarev and seeing it was clearly decided to enter fully, then after her eyes started looking for a suiting vehicle for them, at the end her sight landed on a Humvee with winter modifications already put, she would have liked a truck better but that would be a much bigger pain in the ass to drive than an already terrain adapted Humvee, getting supplies back was a secondary mission anyway she thought.

Nadya: Hmm... Keys... Tch... Hey R1s

R1s: Yes?

Nadya: Do you have an idea of were the keys for that humvee could be?

R1s: We have a master key for vehicles like this, every officer should have one

Nadya: Tch I should have searched that officer a bit more... Huh hunt off the officer it is now

·····

R1: Want to change places R3?...

R3: You need to rest, I can keep on driving

R1: R5 is resting on my behalf

R3: Haha really funny punk... Just fucking relax and let me take care of you, you already did your part by carrying R6 out of the crash

R1: ...

R1 looked down silent as R3 kept driving, the strong lights of the car illuminating the snow-filled road, as they kept on traveling it started snowing again two more times, but now the snowstorm died out. R5 was in the back of the car, asleep occupying all the back seats there were in the jeep. R1 still looked down, sat in the co-pilot seat beside R3 who was in the driver's seat, totally concentrated on driving as the jeep wasn't suited for snowy terrain like this.

R1: Hey... Do you... Do you think they are alright?... Eh R6, just R6 I mean...

R3: Pffft nice try girl... And I don't know...

R1: Do you think we... We are already free?

R3: I want to belive we always were free but didn't know how to use that freedom

R1: Maybe that's a better way to put it

R3: Heh yeah, are you scared perhaps?

R1: I would lie if I told you not... And who of us isn't? You surely were scared for at least some time

R3: Heh... You see there's no such thing as fear if you don't have anything to fear

R1: What do you mean by that?

R3: Hmmm I don't know, what do I mean by that?

R1: *Sigh* I just hope everything goes alright from now on... No more misery

R3: It's always good to hope for a world without misery... Hmm, now that I think of it I never had a chance to talk to the calm you... Heh... You're always so... Per say "Serious"

R1: I guess so... Heh... Well nice to meet you, I'm calm R1

R3: Very funny... Tch you could be more like this you know?

R1: Like what?

R3: Like a little sister, a bit scared by everything, always somehow calm and cheerful and somewhat relaying on her big sis

R1: ... Don't you think you are asking for R3s and not me?

R3: It's never too late to changed R1... It's never too late

R1: I guess so...

R3: Your guess is right

R1: So... Do you think the one who send 74 is... A good guy?

R3: I want to believe that who made 74 come for us is already treating them

·····

Nikolay was peacefully sleeping, a little smile on his face, a weak small whispering coming from him.

Nikolay: Hehe... No... stop it Nadya... Hehe...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

630K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
1.3K 78 55
Turning Point - Book TWO of The Cardinal Trilogy: In the rock-strewn world of the TIF, naivety is a luxury one cannot afford. Xenia, realizing her o...
196 4 6
Girl's Frontline UMP45 X Male OC -------------------------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER: If you are reading this story...
27.4K 922 16
This is a Russian man x Indian (Tamil) girl romance story. Megha has always felt that she's not enough for the society, and doesn't meet the beauty...