Focus Β₯ Jalen Green

De eclipsebirlem

Makenna Bluitt moves to Fresno, California to focus on school and her sports. But distractions like Jalen Gre... Mais

INTRODUCTIONSπŸ•ΊπŸ½
1πŸ•ΊπŸ½
2πŸ•ΊπŸ½
3πŸ•ΊπŸ½
4πŸ•ΊπŸ½
5πŸ•ΊπŸ½
6πŸ•ΊπŸ½
7πŸ•ΊπŸ½
8πŸ•ΊπŸ½
9πŸ•ΊπŸ½
10πŸ•ΊπŸ½
11πŸ•ΊπŸ½
12πŸ•ΊπŸ½
13πŸ•ΊπŸ½
14πŸ•ΊπŸ½
15πŸ•ΊπŸ½
16πŸ•ΊπŸ½
17πŸ•ΊπŸ½
18πŸ•ΊπŸ½
19πŸ•ΊπŸ½
20πŸ•ΊπŸ½
21πŸ•ΊπŸ½
22πŸ•ΊπŸ½
23πŸ•ΊπŸ½
24πŸ•ΊπŸ½
25πŸ•ΊπŸ½
26πŸ•ΊπŸ½
27πŸ•ΊπŸ½
28πŸ•ΊπŸ½
29πŸ•ΊπŸ½
30πŸ•ΊπŸ½
31πŸ•ΊπŸ½
32πŸ•ΊπŸ½
33πŸ•ΊπŸ½
34πŸ•ΊπŸ½
35πŸ•ΊπŸ½
36πŸ•ΊπŸ½
38πŸ•ΊπŸ½
39πŸ•ΊπŸ½
40πŸ•ΊπŸ½
41πŸ•ΊπŸ½
42πŸ•ΊπŸ½
43πŸ•ΊπŸ½
44πŸ•ΊπŸ½
45πŸ•ΊπŸ½
46πŸ•ΊπŸ½
47πŸ•ΊπŸ½
48πŸ•ΊπŸ½
49πŸ•ΊπŸ½

37πŸ•ΊπŸ½

2K 72 62
De eclipsebirlem

Makenna Bluitt

Today is the day that our parents meet. We're going to Jalen's house because it is bigger. I really hope my parents are on the best behavior. I really dont know what to expect from them tonight.

We all walk to the door and I knock. The door opens to Bree, Jalen's mom, at the door.

"Hi beautiful!" She smiles hugging me.

She greets my parents and my brother also. My parents greet their parents greet mine.

While, they're doing that I was hugging Jurnee. I look up and see Jalen. I smile at him and he pulls me to his side as I keep my arms around his body.

"You must be the boy who has my daughter's heart." My dad says with his hand out.

"Yessir." Jalen says shaking his hand keeping me by his side.

"Jalen, we've heard many good things about you." My mom says hugging him.

Jalen smiles at her.

"Now Jalen. My daughter has spoken very highly of you. I just want to see if it's true now." My dad says sternly with putting his hands in his pocket.

"Dad." I protest.

"I promise you won't be disappointed." Jalen smirks.

I look behind my dad to see Jayden imitating my dad.

I just chuckle.

"Alright big guy." Jayden says moving dad out of the way dapping up Jalen.

"Alright let's go eat." Marcus, Jalen's dad says.

•••

"So Jalen what do you plan on being?" My dad asks.

"To make it to the league. Basketball has always been my passion." Jalen says.

"You know I was kind of thinking like a lawyer or doctor." My dad says.

"Dad." I warn him.

"How do you know that this "league" thing is going to work?" My dad asks sternly.

"I have over 10 college scholarships and one of the top players in the world... I think I have this in the bag." Jalen says giving the same energy.

"Jalen." Mrs. Bree warns Jalen.

"Talk yo shit!" I hear Jayden mumble.

I give him a look that tells him "shut up."

"Well I think we should hand out dessert. Why don't we?" Mrs. Bree smiles getting up to get the dessert.

"My daughter comes to your house all the time. What do y'all do?" My mom asks.

"Fucking." I hear Jayden mumble.

I kick him under the table.

"We usually watch movies, go out, or hang with my sister Jurnee." Jalen says.

My mom nods.

Mrs. Bree comes back with her brownies and cookies.

"Please take how many you want." Bree says seating the plate on the middle of the table.

Jurnee eagerly grabs a brownie and starts chewing.

I just laugh at her.

"I mostly come over here for Jurnee though. She's the comedian." I smile at Jurnee.

She smiles back.

"She's my best friend." Jurnee says.

I look at Jalen.

"No offense."

"No she's mine." Jalen says to Jurnee getting in her face.

I smile at their sibling love.

What if I had his kids?

Girl... what am I thinking?

"Yeah, we came over here to talk about that. We think that maybe you should give Makenna a little space. She's been acting out of character lately." My mom says.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I say feeling my body fiery.

"Makenna." Jayden warns knowing I'm about to go off.

Sometimes I wonder if we have telepathy.

"No. I'm sick of this. You think you have right to say that I've been acting out of character when you guys don't even know my character. You guys didn't even know that colleges have been contacting me. Everyday before school we had to wake up to you guys on your laptops completely ignoring us. I miss the days when we would go to the lake house and swim at the lake, jump out the boats.

"One time I told you guys I was pregnant and y'all told me congrats. That's how ignored I get. I get that you guys have work, but you put work over your children everyday. Y'all don't give a damn about me! So don't try to take the best thing that has happened to me in my life." I say.

Everyone at the table looked stunned by what I said expect for Jayden. As they should...

"Now will you excuse me. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep." I say getting up and leaving.

I go to Jalen's room and with my face on his pillow. Later, I started to feel someone rubbing my back. I turn to see Jalen.

He pulls me in a hug and I cry in his arms.

He's my safe place. When everything goes wrong he's the person I can turn to. My night in shining armor always and forever.

I pull away and wipe my tears.

"I shouldn't even be crying." I say trying to laugh it off.

"You have every reason to cry and every reason to be mad. I can tell you've held that one in for a while." Jalen says.

"Yeah, I have." I say laughing.

He just laughs at me and I look into his eyes.

"Jalen... I would never let them take you away from me. You're are truly the best thing that has happened to me. You're my night and shining armor." I laugh.

He smiles at the old nickname.

"I know baby.. I know." He says pulling back to him kissing the top of my head.

I sit up and we make eye contact. I see this look in his eye.. but it's more like lust.

I lean in for a kiss, but this one was different this one was a hungry, passionate kiss.
The kiss slowly turns into a make out. Jalen pulls me onto his lap and we continue to kiss.

Me grinding on Jalen wanting more of him. He pulls off my shirt stopping the kiss, but continuing after it off. He slowly lies me on the bed on my back with him on top of me.

He continues to kiss me. I tug on his shirt wanting him to take it off. He takes it off and throws it on the floor. He starts kissing my neck which makes my breathing go crazy. I pull him to me craving more of his lips.

He pushes me away.

"Wait.. are you sure you want to do this?" He breathes out heavily.

I nod my head biting my lip.

He leans back in for more. Jalen takes my pants off, leaving me in my lingerie. He rubs my thighs teasing me. He looks down at me and admires me.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says smiling at me.

He kisses all over my body repeating, "You're beautiful."

As he comes back up to my face and kiss me again. We hear a knock on his door.

"Fuck." He whispers.

"Jalen, are you in there?" Bree asks.

I jump up and put my clothes on. Jalen does the same.

Jalen opens the door.

"Yeah, were just talking mom." He says.

I just wave at her in embarrassment.

"Okay.. I just wanted you to know that you're welcome to stay here. You're parents left and went home. I know you really don't want to talk to them right now." Bree says.

I nod not really wanting to talk.

Jalen just chuckles and closes the door as Bree walks away.

Jalen just sits down on the bed.

"I'm never doing that again!" I protest.

"Admit you enjoyed it though." Jalen smirks.

I feel my cheeks blush and I just shake my head.

"It okay baby. I already know the answer." He said pulling me closer smiling.

I just laugh wrapping arms around his neck.

"I love you." He says.

"And I love you." I say as our noses touch.

A/n: Y'all comments do be making me happy doe. So please keep commenting random stuff... I love all that. You may not think I don't see all comments, but I do. Love you guys! Stay safe and stay home! <33

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

181K 5.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
92K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
652K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
414K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...