Immortal

By InmortalAngels

I've never been particularly religious, but I might need to find Jesus after this book. "So luce remember in... More

Sunlight
Sword and Cross
Ciggarettes and chill
Friends and enemies
Philosophy and religion
Im not religous
Caught red handed
Red hair
Fencing, Daniel and Revenge.
Oh Romeo Oh Romeo
Better never than late
Fighting, Blood and regret
The Makeover
Present and accounted for babe
Chocolate
I think i know what you are
Secrets spilled...
Breakfast
The new boy
Trevor?
Dance with me?
Rolands party
Swimming
Surprises
The chase
Happy birthday Luce
Cleaning the air
The day after
The masquerade ball
The End

Intense

258 14 5
By InmortalAngels

Luce POV

The faint lingering lilac sky fading into the shadow. As if it was a routine, the shimmering sparkles of star brilliantly silhouetted into the darkness. A trembling gush of wind inaudibly drifted across the skyline. As the tedious day sluggishly came to an end the lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night.

I went out to the courtyard. The night was clear. I tilted my head skyward I could see clearly millions of bright stars dotted on the black canvas of night, yet none of that light seemed to filter far enough down to make any difference when I turned my eyes away. It was beautiful to say the least.

I walked towards Cams dorm that was on the other side of sword and cross. My hair fluttered in the air, my clothes clung to my body and I tightly wrapped my arms around me. The cold wind stroking my skin. I was just wearing my night dress and nothing more. Everyone was asleep.

I approached Cams door knocking quietly. My eyes plastered to the floor, i stared at my slippers. The cold wind threw my hair around aimlessly.

When Cam didn't answer the door I quickly walked away. I watched my feet take steps across the glossy tiles my mind focused on the gentle footsteps that seemed to echo throughout the silence.

"Luce" cam says whispering.

I turn around beaming glancing at a smiling shirtless cam.

His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. I could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him. A person smiles with more than their mouth, and I heard it in his voice, in the choice of his words and the way he relaxed. It was beautiful.

"I'm sorry were you sleeping" I ask somewhat guilty waking him up.

"I'm an insomniac" Cam replies quickly smiling.

The way his lips lifted upward. The way his one dimple crinkles. The way his teeth are perfectly aligned. The warm glow his happiness gives.

"Me too" I look down my gaze plastered on the floor.

Cam was half shadow, every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the dark. He was a living work or art, his skin so tempting to touch; every move giving away his strength. His eyes were locked onto me. Unmoving.

"Would you like to come in" Cam says smiling.

"Yes" I say too quickly making Cam smirk.

The room was blue with beautiful murals on the wall, hand painted by someone who knew what they were doing. Cam was artistic? The scene was of the stilt walkers that cruise down the streets in the winter festival. The colours are like nothing else, vibrant, strong. The bedroom was furnished on a meagre budget but if was full of more warmth than Clara had seen in many years.

"Wow" I say my eyes full of wonder and excitement.

I reverently rubbed my fingers along the silken mattress.

Cam was watching me intently somewhat mesmerised. His body rested against the wall gazing at my every movement.

"May I" I said motioning towards the bed.

"Go for it" Cam says quickly smiling at me.

I press my cheek to the cool, velvet pillows. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. It smelled amazing, fresh Cotten.

I pat the space next to me motioning for Cam to sit beside me.

Cam slowly sits down. Silence engulfed the room.

"This is the first time I've been in your room" I say staring at his face.

"Do you like it" Cam asks hesitant.

"You paint!!" I shout pointing towards the mural.

"It's amazing Cam" I finish analysing the painting.

Cams cheeks flushed pink and he chuckles.

"I was inspired my Monet. If you see the tone of the painting is muted, the style reminiscent of Monet. Monet had a smudging quality that rendered his image watery, like a reflection in a rippled puddle. Nature is always so beautiful." Cam says slowly every work clearly.

"Show off" I shoot my arms folded.

Cam laughed ruefully. His laughter was so free and pure, so childish despite his adult years. It came to my ears as a tickle and bounce.

"Luce how exactly are you... you know a vampire" Cam says quietly staring at me sympathetically.
"I saw you die in 2001" Cam says quickly his voice pained.

"I died a year ago. I drowned. My parents at the time were vampires. They saved me and here I am" smiling at him.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" Cam says sadly.

"It's fine. I've gotten used to it" I say truthfully. My hands swirled circles further on his skin.

"So you're never grow old or die" Cam questions his eyebrows raised.

"Never. I'm immortal" I say quickly.

"Wait wait you're 16?" Cam questions looking at me bewildered.

I graze my fingers higher up on Cams bear skin drawing circles.

"Yes but technically 17 tommorow" i say.

"You know every year when it was your birthday I lit a candle for you" cam says looking at me.

"You're lying" I question.

"No lie. You can ask Arianne she always thought it was stupid. But I did it for you" cam says taking a deep breath. His hands brushed through my hair twirling it around his fingers. Our eyes locked in silence.

We stared at each other in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument.

Staring had become our only form of communication. It was a contest of sorts and winning came at a price.

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I wanted to pull away before I lose myself but I couldn't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses had been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Lucinda" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another...

His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and i could feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

I hesitantly looked up at him parting away from Cam. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips.

I trace my fingers against his chest firmly holding onto him. I felt Cams hands on the back of my neck play with the ends of my hair. A smile grew on my face as it started to tickle, finally we pulled apart.

If I could blush my cheeks would flush red.

"I love you Luce" Cam says accompanied by a honest smile.

"I love you too Cam" I whisper against his ears.

I snuggle closer to Cam his arms wrapped around me not letting go. And eventually we drifted into sleep.

Omggg what do you think?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 44 29
"That Soul of yours is gonna destroy the Human World, Amy." Mercy told me and I breathed in, hugging my knees closing to my chest. Tears threatened m...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
15.1K 460 17
When Renee left Charlie he was so lost in his heartbreak. He did what many red blooded men have done. He drank to forget her. While drunk he slept...
17.9K 846 46
Life, with all it's splendor. Life, with all it's hardness. Life owes us nothing and it takes what is given in the end. These are the hard truth's. ...