Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky

5.7K 508 184
By Yoonchrisgull

The night sky towered dark over his head as he stood limp against the edge of the ship, his mind repeating the words spoken to him just a few hours ago.

'You are hurting me. You are hurting me badly.'

His heart clenched in his ribcage, causing the dull ocean to roll in pain beneath the ship. The pitter patter of the drops of rain fell harsh on his skin, wetting his hair and attire, but he payed it no mind.

"My captain, please.." Hoseok frowns from his place behind him as he also let the rain soak him of the pain of his captain.

"My heart feels heavy.." Jimin's voice came out small when he spoke. "It feels like it has been shattered into pieces."

His shoulders hunch, his face scrunching with the pain of his beating heart and he raises his hands to rest against the edge of the deck in order to keep his body balanced. The wet strands of blue stick to his forehead and fall over his eyes, the tips imitating leaking tears of rain onto his cheeks.

He felt like he had lost everything, failed to protect the one important to him and let them down with his decisions. He felt like he was worthless.

Hoseok watched helpless, not knowing what to do and how to make things back to the way they were. His captain was hurting and so was the little female who never failed to bloom sparks of happiness in his chest whenever he thought of her. Hoseok does not have the heart to see both of them in the depths of their despair. But he can not do anything but watch tonight as both his worlds fall apart right before his eyes.

Tonight, everyone witnessed as the sea wailed in storms and the sky cries along with the Captain's heart.

-

Y/n stared out at the ocean through the closed balcony door. The morning has come awhile ago but the thick pile of clouds scattering around the sky has blocked the peak of sun to shine down at them.

Today, everything is dark and dull.

Little drops of rain are still falling down, however much calmer than last night. The rain has been heavy but voiceless. The whole night went without a wink of sleep. She had been restless, her mind had been chaotic and her heart had been a crying mess, but she dared not let any tears escape her eyes.

So she let the sky cry for her, for her and for him.

The speed of the ship ceased slowly, making her glance up. Her lips part as she watched the ship sailing carefully in between the white borders of pointy rocks. The rocks that Jimin showed her a week ago, once that protected and bordered his kingdom.

They have arrived.

The kingdom of Busan that was born beautiful in the south of Korea. The city was divided into two parts, with Jimin owning more than half of it while the remaining small areas go into King Kang's side.

What was once a dream to visit, she now stood in the ground of its sea as she passed by. Busan is indeed beautiful and she has yet to see the full of it. It was a kingdom she once wished to visit, a kingdom she was now being left abandoned by its king.

But that does not matter anymore. Not when she has already decided on what to do.

She turns away from the balcony with a heavy heart and faces the door. Even through the locked door, the voices of sailors can be heard as they chant in joy, sing about finally arriving home and work to get the masts down.

She released a deep breath, hands sliding down the black velvet dress that adored her body before she took a step towards the door. A hand twisted open the lock of the door and hence, she locks her own fate.

Taehyung's handsome features are what greets her when she slides the door open. One of his hands is frozen where he had raised it to knock on the door while his halfmoon shaped eyes blink wide.

"Morning.." He trials off, hand falling down to his side.

"Morning." Y/n mumbles, face blank as her gaze moved away from him.

Taehyung trails his own gaze over her soft features and instantly picks at the redness that lined her eyes.

She did not sleep last night.

He hides a frown. "We have arrived."

"I am aware."

He purses his lips at her answer before sighing. "I am sorry."

Her eyes finally met his and he sees the narrow of her gaze as she tilts her head to the side. "For what?"

"For being voiceless." He scowled at his state. "For not speaking up."

Her eyes softens a bit at his figure and she shakes her head. "It is not your fault. It is not anyone's fault." She took a step towards him and he stepped to the side to let her walk through.

"It is just where fate has brought us." She spoke, walking past him and towards the deck and he watched her walk away.

Y/n clenched her fists as she approached the open deck and when she does, she is left staring at all the sailors as they run around to do their jobs, wide smiles adoring their faces and a jump to their steps.

They have finally arrived home. Her eyes melt at the sight.

An almost silent beating of soles approached from behind and her shoulders tense up at the aura of the individual.

It is him. She knows it. She can recognize the silent sway of his feet anywhere.

He came to stand a few feet away from her and Y/n dared not turn around to face him. She wished that he didn't speak. She did not want to hear his voice nor look at him.

If she did, then she knew she would break down and fall into his arms for his comfort her heart is seeking right now.

"They have family here.." His voice sounded soft and low, like he was afraid to say more and she would fly away.

Y/n blinked her eyes to stop the salty liquid from appearing in her eyes. "It must be nice.." She gulped the waver in her voice. "To have someone waiting for you."

Jimin stared at the back of her head and his frown deepened when she did not turn his way. "Will my love not look at me?"

Y/n thins her lips and inhales before turning her head around to face him, her eyes black and face void of emotions.

Jimin hissed at the sight. "Not with those eyes. This beggar wails to you, please. Do not look at me with those emotionless eyes."

Y/n keeps her gaze linked with his, trying her best to not break the facade she had put up before him. This caused thoughts to dawn upon the captain, thoughts that he had really lost her trust that he worked months to build, the admiration in her heart for him and that spark, oh that sweet little spark she had in her galaxy like eyes for him, he thought he lost it all.

And it pains him, so much that the clouds get more dark and a thrilling strike of lightning line the sky, making everyone jump and freeze in their place.

Every stare is then directed his way as he was the only one who's emotions are shown through the water beneath them and the sky over them.

Hoseok came sprinting down the quarter deck stairs, startled by the sudden outburst. "What is happening?" He questioned Taehyung who stood against the cabin wood, witnessing the scene before him.

Everyone watched the captain of the ship as he wore a painful expression, so vulnerable for the first time before his sailors as he stared at his little human fiancé who stood before him, her own pain visible in her eyes as she announces, making everyone gasp in their place.

"I will stay." She states. "I will stay in your kingdom."

-----------------

Oopps :|

Y'all see her coming through. Next chapter is going to be soo fun. I've already written half of it. But seriously though, i would love to be like this Y/n. I mean gurly is soo strong, we can only wish to be like her. She literally inspires me to be a better person. I am so proud of what i have build.

Btw, how's life treating you guys? Mine is like an oil. Literal oil. I ain't kidding.

Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.8K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
612K 42.3K 74
Jungkook a wealthy model and ex professional swimmer went out to enjoy the sea again. But when his sickness strikes unexpectedly it made him end up a...