The Other Summoner Fairytail...

By Gladecavalier_16

There is a Universe called Imen but it is been destroyed by a phenomena called the "DOOMED" the whole univers... More

Nathaniel's Past
Welcome to Fairytail
Nathaniel's Profile
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Nathaniel's Profile ver. 1.5
27
Special Chapter
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

26

724 19 5
By Gladecavalier_16

Team Natsu, and their latest additions, Wendy Marvell, and Carla, her cat, were on a boat heading to Hargeon Port so that they can get back to Fairy Tail. Natsu is running around the deck of the boat with their arms swinging around happily in the air. Happy is flying right next to him.

Natsu: "Riding on a boat without getting motion sick is awesome! So this is what it feels like? So cool!"

Happy: "Welcome to life"

Wendy: "Oh, ummm, I should mention, Troia doesn't-"

Natsu suddenly crashed back on the ground as he became motion sick again.

Wendy: "Last... permanently..."

Natsu: "Urgh...Awww man... Can you cast it again Wendy?"

Wendy: "I'm sorry, Troia gets less effective the more you use it so you should save using it for later."

Gray: "Looks like it's back to barf bags for him."

Lucy started laughing at the two DragonSlayers while Happy began to flirt with Carla.

Wendy: "I can't believe we're joining Fairy Tail! This is so exciting!"

Nathaniel: "You better believe it soon... we're almost home!..."

Lucy had gained the three Golden Gate Keys that Angel had while they were on the ship. Afterwards, the ship eventually arrived back in Hargeon Port, and everyone got off, with the exception of Natsu, who had to be carried off by Happy. After a while the two recovered and they started walking with everyone else. Wendy however, decided to tug on Nathan's shirt from Cait Shelter and pulled him back slightly.

Nathaniel: "Wendy? What's wrong?"

Wendy: "I'm scared... what if I mess up and say something that makes everyone hate me?"

Nathaniel: "Fairy Tail isn't like that. It's not the type of place where everyone will hate you just for saying something silly. Just be yourself and you're going to be fine."

Wendy: "Big Brother..."

Wendy then held on to Nathaniel' wrist, which confused him slightly.

Nathaniel: "Wendy, what are you doing?"

Wendy panicked slightly and pulled her hand back.

Wendy: "S-sorry! I feel more comfortable walking around like that with this..."

Nathaniel: "Really? Now that I think about it, I did do that a lot... Well, I guess it's fine then."

Wendy: "Really?! Thank you Big Brother!"

Wendy then went back to holding forearm with Nathaniel as they walked into the Train Station.

Timeskip

Team Natsu was back at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall and Wendy was standing in the center of the room.

Nathaniel: "Summarize everything, this is Wendy, my little sister, and her cat Carla. She's going to be a part of Fairy Tail as of today, treat her with respect, got it?"

Wendy: *Bows* it's a pleasure to meet you all!"

All of the men in the hall looked at Wendy and had blushes on their faces as they cheered.

Wakaba: "So adorable!!"

Nab: "Now we have a female Happy!"

Macao: "I'll bet your mom is real pretty!"

Mirajane: "So glad you all made it back safely!"

Erza and Nathaniel then walked up to Makarov to speak to him.

Nathaniel: "Master! It's been a while!"

Erza: "Hello Master."

Makarov: *Nod* "Well done, the both of you! Also... Nathan"

Nathaniel: "Yes Master?"

Makarov: "I heard through a little report that you unlocked new elements... care to show us...?"

Everyone: "WHAAAATT?!?!"

Everyone then swarmed Nathaniel

"You can use another element now?!"

"How many is that already?!"

"Could you show us what it is?"

Nathaniel: "Okay, please give me some SPACE!!"

Everyone then backed away from Nathaniel as he held out his hand. A small ice crystal, earth, lightning and dark orb appeared and everyone was amazed.

Juvia suddenly started crying tears of joy as the Guild Hall was suddenly flooded with water. Nathaniel put Wendy on his shoulder to protect her. Sure enough, both him and Wendy were swept away in the flood that was Juvia's crying. After the water was cleared out, everyone went back to normal and Mirajane walked up to Nathaniel and Wendy. Which Nathaniel put down Wendy on the floor slowly.

Mirajane: "Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

Wendy: "Oh wow! I can't believe I got to meet Erza, Big brother and Mirajane!"

Mirajane giggled slightly before speaking again.

Mirajane: "It's nice to meet you too Wendy! So, I'm guessing that your feline friend uses the same magic as Happy, but what magic do you use?"

Carla: "Don't you dare compare me to that tomcat!"

Wendy: "Ignore her, she's like that sometimes. I use support magic! Actually, I'm a Sky Dragon Slayer!"

The Guild Hall went silent for a moment and Wendy had a sad look on her face. Nathaniel was about to comfort her, until the Guild cheered extremely loud at their gaining of yet another DragonSlayer. Wendy then looked at Nathaniel with a big adorable smile on her face, and Nathan smiled right back at her he introduce her to some of his guild mates then Nathan take a beer from Cana and went to the second floor. Meanwhile, on the second floor... Gajeel was staring at Happy and Carla

Gajeel: "It's... not fair! Seriously! Why don't I have a flying kitty cat too?!"

Nathaniel: "I dont think your a type of person who is taking care of a cat like Happy and Carla"

Gajeel: "Why is that?"

Nathaniel: "No offense but your aura just might scare the hell out of them, but still if you want to search a cat like them look for eggs"

Gajeel: "What eggs? And why eggs?"

Nathaniel: "I cant recall what the egg is called but I've seen it because of Happy came from that egg with a dragon symbol attach to it. But as for now I think there are no such thing now in Magnolia"

Back down below, Makarov had drinks ready on the counter.

Makarov: "Alright everyone! Let's celebrate for our new members the only way we can! Let's party!!"

The Guild Hall broke out into cheers as they celebrated Wendy's and Carla's arrival as official members of Fairy Tail.

After the Celebration...

Nathaniel, Wendy, and Carla were walking out of the Guild Hall together.

Wendy: "Thank you for inviting me to join Fairy Tail! This is so much fun!"

Nathaniel: "You're my little sister! Of course I'm gonna invite you! I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Wendy: "Umm actually..."

Nathaniel: "Huh?"

Wendy: "I was wondering... could I sleep at your house?"

Nathaniel had a puzzled look on his face as Wendy continued to explain.

Wendy: "I-it's because I just got here today, and I haven't really found a place to stay at, so... can I?"

Carla: "Absolutely not! It is completely improper for an two people of opposite gender to sleep in the same house!"

Nathaniel: "If you don't mind then I suppose it's fine. The landlady will let you sleep in my apartment for a week at least and also I already ask Erza to paid a room at Fairy Hills with an advance of 6 months deposit when you gat there so there is no problem after that after a week or two we can pack your stuff and go there and Happy and I will help you with your stuff"

Wendy: "Really?"

Nathaniel: "Really."

Wendy happily held hands with Nathaniel as the two walked down the street to Nathaniel house, Wendy and Carla were following after him.
As they went through some stuff Nathan helped Wendy on her baggage and he pull the a the pillow of the sofa bed and a bed comes out.

Nathaniel: "The shower is on the left take a bath you two ok after you pick your clothes and here is some 2 extra towel"

Carla: "Hey Nathan there is 3 letters on your table that named after Laxus"

Nathaniel: "Thanks Carla"

Then the two of them went towards the bathroom. Then Nathan push the mark of the envelope a projection of Laxus came.

Laxus: "Hey I heard around hear that there has a collision happend be safe okay, Don't let Gray touch you okay, He became weird since he met you. And let Natsu on his motion sickness let him be a man . And also I just want to say Come back safe and sound okay. I don't care what kind of things you will went through but you better be alive okay"

Nathaniel just laugh at Laxus' behaviour he is so cute when he is pretending to not to care.

Laxus: "Hey it's already 10:30 of the night you should be back on your mission. And if your there already give me a God damn letter I am worried sick about thinking you"

Then he push the mark of the third letter.

Laxus: "Hey Nathan its morning already I know I look like shit since I am waiting for your response, you might not care about your self but I do okay and please for the last time send me a letter or I might kill the first person I saw when I get drunk tell me about your mission okay"

Then after that Nathaniel get a fairytail stamp, a recorder letter and an envelope he open the letter and speak. He seals the letter as he is done the girls came out on the bathroom wearing clothes and Nathaniel smiley went there.

Later that night Wendy see an album full of pictures that is been sign by the members of the guild Carla take a look also and laugh at some photos of the guild back then. Then Nathaniel came out of the bathroom and drying his hair with towel he sees Wendy and Carla laughing.

Nathaniel: "Oh you find the album huh, Never seen that in a while".

Carla: "Nathan who is this girl with a white hair who is rebel looking?"

Nathaniel: "Oh that is Mirajane"

Wendy and Carla: "No way!!!!"

Nathaniel: "Believe me or not that is her and the guy in a vest is Elfman his shy back then"

Carla: "I wonder what change them?"

Wendy: "And who is that girl wearing pink and smiling next to Natsu?"

Nathaniel fall silent for a second and clear his throat. Carla notice it

Nathaniel: "That is Lissana she is Mirajane and Elfman's sister"

Wendy: "She is so cute here where is she?"

Carla: "Child I think you dont want to know"

Wendy: "Huh?"

Nathaniel: "She died Wendy last 2 years ago from a S class mission with Mira"

Then as they turn the page they see the funeral. Many message is underneath it.

Wendy: "Oh my God I'm so sorry, I didn't know"

Nathaniel: "Its cool Wendy Carla just do me a favour don't say her name on front of the others okay it just bring back memories of her how the guild used to be when she is around"

Wendy and Carla: "Okay"

Carla: "And who is this boy that you are with in bed"

Carla shows a picture of Laxus half naked in bed wrapping his arms around Nathaniel who is wearing his sleeping attire.

Nathaniel: "Oh that is Laxus his..... my friend"

Wendy: "You two seems pretty close with this picture"

Carla: "Yeah close that makes them a couple"

Nathaniel: "Oh I almost forgot!!!"

Nathaniel quickly get 3 photos, It is when Carla, Lucy and Happy talk, Wendy and Levi are laughing as Natsu is doing some crazy dance. The last is him smiling at the table as she watch Erza, Wendy and Carla as Natsu's arm is around his shoulder and Gray and Natsu is glaring each other while Juvia is crying and Lucy just sigh as Natsu and Gray fight.

Nathaniel: "Let's add this shall we?"

Wendy and Carla hugged him as they see the pictures and see the message.

Wendy: "Thank you Big brother"

Carla: "Thank you for acceptance and please dont say this to Tomcat okay"

Nathaniel: "Okay I wont say a thing to Happy promise."

TIMESKIP

Nathaniel and Natsu were sitting with Elfman near the bar area in Fairy Tail. Happy was sitting on the counter next to them. Wendy was deciding who to go on a job with first between Lucy or Levy. Gajeel was off next to Elfman eating some metal. Natsu was sitting and drinking out of a mug that had fire in it, and Nathaniel was just watching everyone in the hall. Gray then walked in and stopped in front of Elfman, Natsu, and Nathaniel with a serious look on his face.

Nathaniel: "Where have you been all this time Gray?"

Elfman: "I haven't seen you in days. Did you take a vacation or something?"

Juvia then approached everyone.

Juvia: "Is something wrong my love? You seem troubled."

Gray: "...While I was on my way here I heard something crazy."

Natsu: "And that would be?"

Gray: "The rumor mill is running pretty hard around town. It's about a dragon sighting."

This information caught the attention of the 3 DragonSlayers in the Hall.

Happy: "A dragon sighting? Is it real?"

Natsu then jumped off his stool and walked past Gray.

Natsu: "You've got my attention now. Which dragon was it?"

Gray: "I didn't hear any names in particular."

Nathaniel: "Did you at least talk to the guy that talked to the dragon?"

Gray: "No, like I said, it's just a rumor going around right now. Apparently the person who started the rumor was some woman named Daphne, but she says there's more to the story. She said that she actually spoke with the dragon."

Natsu: "In person?! Is this true Gray?"

Gray: "I dunno but it's worth checking out right?"

Happy: "Where do we go to find her?"

Gray: "Go to The Rise Lodge. It's in the Western Wastelands."

Natsu: "Alright, let's go then. Happy, come on!"

Happy: "Aye sir!"

The four of them then began to run towards the exit until Wendy went by.

Wendy: "Can I come along too? I won't bug you. I just wanna see if it's Grandeeney."

Nathaniel: "Of course you can come along with thenWendy Just ne careful okay. I just have to check on Erza she says something about cake I just have to control her on her sugar level"

Wendy: "Really? Thank you Big Brother! And be safe on finding Erza"

Natsu: "Gajeel, you gonna come along too?"

Gajeel: "Tagging around with you losers? Now why would I wanna do that?"

Nathaniel: "You aren't curious too Gajeel?"

Gajeel: "Heck if I care. You all should be listening to yourselves. You all hear the word Dragon and go off on a wild goose chase. Stories like this are for suckerbait, but I guess they caught one. It's pointless to keep your hopes up. I learned that the hard way a long time ago."

Natsu: "And what if it were Metalicana, what would you do then?"

Gajeel: "Ha! I would go and punch him in the face. I don't get why you all care so much about someone who abandoned you. But if you three feel that way, then be my guest and leave."

Wendy: "Does he really feel that way?"

Lucy: "I'll be that if it's really Metalicana he'll go running into her arms."

Levy: "Don't let him hear you say that."

Natsu: "Looks like it's going to be just the two of us."

Wendy: "Right! I hope it really is Grandeeney, I can't wait to see her!"

Carla: "Don't get your hopes too high child, you might end up being disappointed in the end."

Natsu: "Thanks for the tip Gray! I guess you're useful for something after all!"

Then all of them leaves Nathaniel went through the Bake shop and see Erza there.

Nathaniel: "Big sis handle over the cake"

Erza handed her five of her cakes.

Nathaniel: "Erza hand me all the cake that you will eat, we dont want you to get fat okay"

Then Erza immediately take 42 cakes then Nathaniel smile and Erza kneels in defeat.

Nathaniel: "And here is some food for you!!"

Then Nathaniel give her 47 vegetable salad

Nathaniel: "<Scrary Aura>C'mon eat it Erza"

Erza: "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

TIMESKIP

Nathan and Erza walk through town but in a near road they see someone but in Nathaniel's sense it's not someone but something. The two objects appear two them Nathaniel and Erza won the fight but they run away.

Nathaniel: "What the hell is that?!?!"

Erza: "I dont know but we have to tell master about this"

At the guild Nathaniel and Erza explain to Master Makarov what happened.

Makarov: "Its strange that they will attack and retreat"

Erza: "Its like they are letting us know that they can attack us whenever they want"

Nathaniel: "And for that threat they need to test our strength when it comes to combat and now they see a glimpse of what are capable of they might see it as a enough information about us"

Erza: "And also he smells wrong"

Lucy: "Smells wrong?"

Nathaniel: "Its smells like an animal not a person"

Erza: "They even have a unique way of breathing"

Elfman: "Sound to me that some dark guild need some kick in their pants"

Makarov: "Will be cautious but not overly so I'm sure we will see them someday or sooner"

Erza: "Are we gonna sit back and do nothing?!"

Nathaniel: "As for that we must exactly do, we don't need to be easily provoke on some sort of attack and lire us in a trap we need to think this reasonably"

Makarov: "Exactly we will just waste energy and resources proceed like nothing has happend, I'm sure that will provoke them to show themselves to us sooner or later"

Erza: "Right"

Lucy: "Will do that and we make sure that they pay for it with interest, Right Gra-"

Nathaniel: "Where is he?"

Then Juvia appears and cry like a waterfall where the water is in our waist. Then sooner that night the whole guild is waiting for Natsu, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Gray to come back.

Erza: "They're late what could possibly hold them back"

Nathaniel: "Natsu must know that Wendy must be here by now he know it dangerous at night."

Elfman: "Salamander might be reckless but I'm sure his not that irresponsible on taking kid at home before midnight"

Juvia: "Gray might need my help, We need to form a search party immediately"

Wakaba: "Seriously you worry too much it's bad for your health"

Juvia: "Dont you dare underestimate the intuition of a woman madly inlove"

Nathaniel: "Geez Wakaba you broke her now"

Erza: "Okay it's been decided we are forming a search party Nathaniel, Lucy your with me"

Lucy: "Okay just lead the way"

Juvia: "I want to come"

Nathaniel: "The three of us is enough Juvia we cannot let our guard down we need to keep an eye out for the guild for that you and everyone here except for Elfman, Wakaba and Macao will protect the guild , you three will be given a hour glass if we dont make it in time the three of you will form a run away party for us understand. Now let's go!"

And with that Nathaniel, Lucy and Erza head out of the guild they ride on Nathaniel's Arial board. Then they follow Nathaniel's lead. Then when they come to the area.

Lucy: "I dont see anyone here are you sure that they are here"

Nathaniel: "Yeah since I can sense their magic essence near by"

Erza: "Stay sharp you two this smell is same as before"

Nathaniel: "No wait I might know there arent any buildings here because their hidden See Through"

Just as Nathaniel suspected he see Wendy, Happy and Carla's vessels but what most shock him that there is another wizard there and Natsu and Gray where fighting.

Nathaniel: "Idiots what did they think they're doing"

Lucy: "You see them"

Nathaniel: "Just their vessel a high magic is apply to the building they are trap in there if I have to take a guess Wendy, Happy and Carla is held by captive but why are Natsu and Gray Fighting!!!"

Erza: "They're here"

Then the two creatures from earlier appear on the magic.

Erza: "Lucy stay behind us"

Nathaniel: "Ready for this Erza"

Erza: "Let's get going"

Erza change into her Heaven's Wheel Armour While Nathan just dodge the creator's attack. As the both of them are fighting Nathaniel notices that their power is increasing as they fight. So he enchanted his whole hand with strength and rip the guys head on its body and Erza reveal the creature behind the hoodie.

Lucy: "Woah Did you guys just RIP his head of and it's an freaking aligator"

Nathaniel: "Lucy take care of this things they will try to contain us here I'm gonna head on the hidden building okay"

Lucy: "Got it!"

Nathaniel Immediately fly towards them. He broke through the window.

Daphne: "That is impossible no can see us here"

Carla: "Don't you underestimate what a single man could do"

Nathaniel: "Is every one okay?"

Happy: "Now Nathan is here we can turn things around"

Daphne: "I doubt that"

Daphne summons twelve lizard on front of her.

Happy: "Let me guess those lizards are working for you!"

Daphne: "Well aren't you a smart cat"

Nathaniel: "Those are Golems, Happy Carla and Wendy I want you to stop Natsu and Gray from fighting I deal with this"

As they run they were about to be stop by a golem but Nathaniel kick them right in the face.

Daphne: "Your think you could be them sweet heart?! They are 2x stronger than you"

Then at instant Nathaniel rip 12 heads at instant after Dhapne end her statement. Then Nathaniel releases a Dark aura around him

Daphne: "But that's impossible!!!"

Natahniel: "Sure that they are golems who can imitate a mage magic but if your up againts me I don't use magic to the likes of you so bring all the soldiers in your arsenal the result will be the same"

Daphne: "<I never expected a wizard like him I need to contain him and even he surely bring them down I have just to copy Titania and her Armory they will be more suitable to fight him>"

Nathaniel: "Your expecting your golems to copy My sister's magic and use them as your weapon in your mini army"

Daphne: "How did you-"

Nathaniel: "I had a theory from the start when one of the golems attack and when you summon 12 of them with out breaking a sweat you just prove that my theory was right. That is why I didn't use one of my Nymphs to fight because it end up you copying them.  Now Daphne I am giving you a chance to give up and let me take you to the magic council"

Daphne: "Give up oh boy I will never do that now Gray commence the plan"

Then the building starts to shake Nathaniel immediately went through Wendy, Carla and Happy.

Nathaniel: "Where is Natsu?!"

Wendy: "His trapped there"

Nathaniel immediately carry them and see Lucy and Erza.

Nathaniel: "Hop in"

They did what is told then a giant dragon appeared Daphne starts to types thing with her piano.

Daphne: "Let's get the party started!!"

Erza: "Thank goodness your all okay"

Natahniel: "Before we take that thing and save Natsu let's put some senses to Gray first"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 23.7K 76
When the whole team is in danger, and defeat is prominent, Lucy uses an ancient spell to save them. But the cost of the spell, was none other than ev...
5.2K 30 67
Nathan Briggs. Broken and abandoned by the people he called family. And to top it off he is no longer even in his own dimension/world. What would hap...
329K 7.2K 93
Hi! You saw the title. So I think you know what this book is all about. Disclaimer:I don't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail! Thank you so...
1.3K 205 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...