If I Die [BTS X ARMY]

By zohara_khan

Park Jisoo is a 16 year old girl, who's life happiness depends on South Korea's boy band BTS. Also called as... More

PART I
1. ONE ARMY GIRL
2. ANTI'S
3. CONCERT IN ILSAN?
Part II
4. IF I DIE
5. WE WILL REMEMBER YOU
Part III
6. Yeontan & Halsey
7. MIRACLES
8. DON'T DIE, JIMIN
9. MURDER
Part IV
10. DEAR GUARDIAN ANGEL
11. HEE JIN
12. SASAENG
13. STUCK IN BETWEEN
14. I'M SO SORRY
15. ICE RABBIT'S
Part V
16. GRIM REAPER'S DO EXIST
17. JONGHYUN
18. HOW COULD YOU?
19. YEONTAN LIKES ME NOW
20. s o m e t i m e i n t h e f u t u r e
LY AWARDS 2020
PART VI
21. BANG PD IN A PICKLE
22. VACATION OR WHAT?
23. SCANDALS
24. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?
25. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK, OR NO?
26. A WARM HUG
27. NAMJOON & CHAINSAW
28. THEY BELIEVE IN ME
Part VII
29. WHERE NOBODY WANTS ME
30. IT WASN'T ME!
32. I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU GUYS
33. WE ARE BULLETPROOF
Part VIII
34. GOODBYE BTS
35. GUARDIAN'S, GRIM REAPER'S & DEITY'S
EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND SEQUEL
PARK JISOO

31. DRAG ME TO HELL

1K 64 2
By zohara_khan

Narrator:

France, underground facility:

The tiny room was more cramped and smelly then before. Unlike last time, twenty bulky men were inside instead of six. They where getting ready for their mission, pocketing knives, guns and pistols, anything they could get their hands on. This was going to be a very risky task, and their whole team would be exposed if they failed, but  they had one advantage, knowing how to create an ambush.

The scarred man appeared, staring at his gang.

The scarred man: Are you all ready?

The gang (In chorus): YES SIR!

The scarred man: Good. (Now to a certain bulky man) Have you spoken to the President?

The man: Yes. He says that the parties will be meeting in half an hour.

The scarred man: Good. Very good. Then it's time we begin our work. It's been a long time since I caught some celebrities. And celebrities who are connected to United Nations? Wow! That's just two servings of steak at once! Alright boys! Shuffle on! We have got a party to attend.

The gang: YES SIR!!

------------

Tae fidgeted with his shirt cuffs, staring out of the car window with his eyebrows knitted together. From time to time Jimin would glance at him, and Everytime, he was either fidgeting with his cuffs or  gnawing at his nails.

They were both in one car, separated from the others. Jisoo had taken the liberty to follow Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi's car instead of following Jimin the way he wanted her too. Jimin didn't question her decision, knowing all too well that things were still awkward between her and Tae.

Jimin squirmed in his seat, feeling uncomfortable at the awkward tension. He pulled at his tie and one might say that the Tuxedo was too tight, but Jimin knew better.

At last, he released a long exasperated sigh and turned to his friend, deciding to face the music finally.

"Okay Tae. Are you going to tell me what is going on? Why you acted so weird back in the hotel room? Why you are suddenly searching for Jisoo? And why you are eating your nails off?-DO STOP IT WILL YOU? YOU WILL EAT YOUR FINGERS NEXT!"

Tae stopped chewing, staring at his nails and then at his friend. His surprised face was replaced by one of sadness. Tae bit his lower lip, unable to hold on his misery.

"Hyung, I think something happened to me."

"What do you mean?" Questioned Jimin, his voice lowering to almost a whisper.

"I think... I think I was possessed by...by someone- something I guess... I don't know! And I... I said all those things to Jisoo. Chim I swear! I swear I didn't do it! I knew I was doing it, but I had no idea I actually did it. God this is so confusing!" Tae wailed in anguish. Jimin just stared at him.

"You mean, you don't remember anything? All that you said to her?"

"I had no idea I said all that to her until Jungkook reminded me earlier. It seemed like I had done it but forgotten about it afterwards. Chim, I'm so confused right now."

"Tae, you said something possessed you, who do you think was it?"

"I don't know, but who ever it is, I think it's after Jisoo. That's why I was searching for her. I wanted to apologise and also warn her, she has no idea that someone is after her. Hyung we need to tell her!"

Jimin patted his best friend on the shoulder, saying, "And we will. But not right now. We can't be seen so cross when we meet the President. Let's keep this aside for the time being. We know Jisoo is strong, nothing will easily happen to her."

Tae nodded weakly, not liking the plan at all, but he had no choice. He had to regain his composure to meet with the President.

For a few minutes, the duo just rode on in silence until Jimin broke the ice.

"So you don't remember saying that I'm no longer your best friend? Don't you remember that either?"

A small smile appeared on Tae's face. "I remember that. I'm sorry Chim. I don't know why I said that."

Jimin waved a hand as if brushing the matter off as he stared out of the window, smiling slowly to himself.

"Yeah yeah, you always say those stuffs when you get cross with me. Don't bother apologizing."

"Sorry again. But you do know that no matter what I say, you will still and always be my best friend right? We are soulmates, remember?" Tae asked Now starring at jimin affectionately.

Jimin laughed and replied, "Of course bud. That's why I never get mad when you say that. We will always be best friends. Soulmates!"

The two laughed together, before Tae released a long sigh and said, "We should make a song based on our friendship. Don't you agree?"

Jimin nodded. "We could write about all our fights, especially the dumpling incident and all our memories, how we became friends, how we went to school together..."

Tae continued for him, "...How we would go to the school bus together, and how we go for long drives nowadays, not to forget 'I Jimin Today!'"

The two laughed again, pleased with each other's company. Then Jimin spoke up, "Let's tell Namjoon about it later. To add this in our coming album. Army's will love it, don't you think?"

Tae smiled and nodded, holding Jimin's hand.

"They sure will."

-----------

Something didn't feel right about this whole thing. Since the moment I had heard about it, till the moment the boys had come to the gathering, my gut kept giving me the negetive idea. The whole plan was so sudden, including all the preparation.

I stared at the hall and the people and all the decoration. It all seemed like a setup, not to mention the scarcity of Guards around. I took a deep breath, getting on my guard.

Something wasn't right about this whole thing.

BTS had already arrived, and so had the President of South Korea. But the President of France was nowhere to be seen. All the while, I watched Tae and his different behaviour. As much as I wanted to read Tae's mind, I didn't, knowing he didn't want me to.

Just get over with this whole thing.

Half an hour later, The President of France arrived, welcoming The South Korean's warmly as if this was his sitting room or private parlor. The boys were nervous and glad at the same time, but I was feeling none of it.

The program went on. BTS performed Boy with Luv as an amusement, then they had dinner together and everything four hours or so, and after a very long and not very interesting  event, things were finally on the verge of winding up. I couldn't help but be satisfied.

At long last, the program finally came to an end, with the President's, having made a peaceful treaty, saluting each other goodbye.

Then came the turn for Bangtan Sonyeandan. The President eyed them discreetly, then stared at Namjoon up and down, much to Namjoon's discomfort, which he very skillfully hid behind his dimpled smile.

"It was an honor meeting with you Mr. President." Said Namjoon and the group bowed in unison. The President didn't reply for a long time, but just stared at the group. At long last, he finally smiled and said,

"And it was a pleasure for me, to meet you all. I wish you boys had more time."

The boys laughed at his comment, pleased to hear that a President was wishing for them to stay longer.

But I didn't laugh along with them. The words didn't feel right at all.

I wish you boys had more time....I wish you boys had more time... more time...

My head jerked up so fast I almost sprained. I stared at the President with wide eyes as his words and his thoughts played in my head.

Oh god. He doesn't means for them to stay. He means that they will die soon! Why didn't I check this earlier?

"Get out of here." I whispered to Tae, who was closest to me.

"Jisoo? You are finally talking to me? But...what are you talking about?"

"It's an ambush. This whole treaty thing. It's an ambush! Get the boys and get out if here! Now!" I screamed, drawing all the boys attention. But before any of them could act, loud gunshots echoed in the hall.

Without a second thought, I placed a forcefield around the boys and the South Korean president. Everyone ducked. Even BTS. Except for one. The France President.

Knew it.

The gunshots cleared and in came twenty large men, as bulky and scarry as large Oak trees. A lady got up from the floor, saw them and started screaming.  And without a warning, the nearest thug loaded his gun, and shot the woman in the head.

Oh my god!

I gasped out loud, and so did the boys. Hoseok and Jin screamed, their eyes wide as the thugs walked forward until they were just a few feet away from BTS.

A long silence went. No one said anything for a long time, both parties just staring at one another.

At last, the President walked forward, pointed towards BTS and walked away freely before saying, "Get them."

And just like that, the nearest thug stepped forward and grabbed a frightened Namjoon by the sleeve.

Wait what? Were did the forcefield go?

I watched in horror as the thugs ran forward and grabbed one after another, and all I did was duel on the thought of why my forcefield vanished.

"Jisoo!" called out Tae, and that was all it took me to bring myself together. I turned to see two thugs shoving him away, just like the other boys were dragged. Anger boiled in me as my eyes started glowing a dark orange.

"Don't. You. dare." I hissed, before sprinting forward. But just when I was about to throw the thug away with telekinesis, a strong cold wind blew, almost freezing everything. I shivered, despite being cold myself. And then, that familiar smell came.

The smell of death.

The smell of Grim Reaper.

I turned to see behind me, my eyes growing wide as Jonghyun smirked at me.

"You really are hard to catch." He said, but I ignored him. I turned back to the thug and just when I was about to blow him off, Jonghyun did the thing I most feared he would.

"Park Jisoo. Born in 6th July 2003. Died in 27th August 2018. Cause of death, car accident."

I stared at my hands as the flames flared and disappeared. I returned to normal and the heat disappeared inside me. After a few heartbeats, I felt the heat built again, my eyes glow slightly, but I knew I didn't have much time with my powers. They would slowly disappear.

But before it did, I had one task to finish. I looked at BTS as they got dragged away almost from my sight. I advanced forward, but Jonghyun's words stopped me.

"Try again and I will repeat your name thrice and that will stop your powers for good."

I closed my eyes and yet advanced forwards.

"Jisoo!" Came the voice of Junkook and that was all it took for me to jump high up in the air and just then-

"Park Jisoo!"

No!

I fell to the ground with a painful thud, my powers disappearing.

"Park Jisoo."

"Park Jisoo."

That's it.

I watched in horror as the last thug dragged Jimin away.

"Noooo!!" I screamed, trying to run after them. My heart was hammeringmy chest and never had I ever felt such raw fear as I did back then. Even crying was a luxury for me.

Just then, a hand stopped me, resting on my shoulder.

"It's time to go." Said Jonhyun.

It all happened so quickly. I tried to break free but a thick layer of fog enveloped me.

The last thing I saw was the thug dragging an unconscious Jimin before Jonghyun teleported me away. Away from BTS.

_________________

Hello everyone! How did you like this chapter? The ending is nearing, so be prepared!

Evil Jonghyun has finally resurfaced and look what he has done. Do you want to know what happens next? Then stay tuned.

Dont forget to follow.... vote and comment!

Luv you guys!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

And please....PLEASE nominate In The Name of the Stars in the Fiction Awards 2020 Emerging Talent category. I really really ask you guys to do this!!
Plzzzzzzzzzz!!!

If you want then you can nominate this story in the best plot category... but mainly dont forget to nominate ITNOTS, for its my first story and I really want it to get the attention it deserves.

I will be counting on you guys.

For now, Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 776 21
You fall in love when you least expect it. But this time you really don't expect it. It's part of this life, looking for your soulmate. It's normal...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
192K 5.6K 56
J-Hope, a member of one of the biggest IDOL group in Korea met a fan backstage. What would happen if he falls in love with her? --------- Slow updat...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...