Ammovoid /SU Fanfic/ Steven U...

By Maxx_It_Upp

DESC OF BOOK You had the perfect father... before the accident... You were taken and hurt by him thanks to a... More

⚠️ You Need To Know ⚠️
(1) Moving to our new life (1)
(2) Wow... its beautiful... (2)
😰 (3)its over isnt it? (3) 😰
(4) 😰 Pains Of My New Life 😰 (4)
(5) Falling (5)
Quick Note! Sorry but important!
(6) Whos that boy?.. (6)
(7) Waking up in his eyes (7)
(8) 8 Years... (8)
(9) "your laugh... its beautiful..." (9)
(10) The Crystal Gems (10)
(11) Bath and Beauty (11)
(12) Tour Time~ "shit.." (12)
(13) Night Sky and food (13)
(14) Movies and Tickles! (14)
(15) Waking up to your face (15)
(16) Update on your life (16)
(17) One Month New Life! R-Right... (17)
(18) Presents in the Morning (18)
(19) Beach Fun (19)
(20) She Looks Perfect Tonight (20)
(21) Waking up on the beach and having a Chill Day (21
(22) Meeting Connie Part 1 (22)
(23) Meeting Connie Part 2 (23)
(24) How were you still alive?... (24)
(25) Connie x Steven (25)
(26) Runaway (26)
(27) Lies (27)
(28) The Story (28)
(29) Training -Part 1 (29)
(30) Training, part 2- Do it for them (30)
(31) Training, Part 3 - Here Comes A Thought... (31)
(32) Another Story about a Diamond and her Son (32)
(33) Meet the Diamonds (33)
(34) Ammorite (34)
(35) Memories (35)
(36) Are YOU okay? (36)
(37) Dreams (37)
(38) You need to tell us what happened (38)
(39) Void and Ammonite (39)
(40) Training With Jasper (40)
(41) Hole Home (41)
(42) First Time In Forever (42)
(43) Stevens Done (43)
(44) You brought My color back (44)
(45) The lonley (45)
(46) 5 Months (46)
(47) Steven Acting StRAnGe- (47)
(48) Date Set Up, - You (48)
(49) Date Set Up -Steven (49)
(51) "D- did you enjoy it?.." (51)
(52) Cringey Crystal Gems (52)
(53) GET RID OF THAT MEMORY! PLEASE (53)
(54) Meeting the OTHER Crystal Gems (54)
(55) Not Okay (55)
(56) "Why are you so bothered?" (56)
(57) Pizza and Arcades (57)
(58) Stars.. (58)
(59)...And Screams (59)
(60) Darkness (60)
(61) Other Friends (61)
(62) Dream Your Dream (62)
(63) Falling To Pieces (63)
(64) hmmm (64)
(65) Points Of View (65)
(66) I'd Rather Be Me, With You (66)
(67) On that Distant shore (67)
(68) Back (68)
PLEASE READ!
(69) In The Night (69)
(70) Break down the door (70)
(71) Ghost Ride (71)
(72) Ferris Wheel 🎡 (72)
(73) Power Control (73)
(74) Fallen (74)
(75) SADIE KILLER! (75)
(76) (Y/N)?! (76)
(77) This isn't happening... (77)
(78) Hurt (78)
(79) Whats Happening- (79)
(80) Jam Buds (80)
(81) ... (81)
(82) Diamonds Creation (82)
(83) White meets Void... (83)
(84) "Y-Yeah... i guess you're right" (84)
(85) She was Beautiful... (85)
NOT A CHAPTER BUT SOME DRAWINGS MY ME
(86) Explain (86)
(87) Cracked and Dangerous (87)
(88) Pain, Guilt, Steven. (88)
(89) Training grounds (89)
(90) Believer (90)
(91) I Dont Know (91)
(92) CONNIE (92)
(93) Broken Diamonds (93)
(94) Diamonds and Void (94)
(95) "(Y/n)?" (95)
(96) Demons (96)
(97) Amstevoid (97)
(98) Morning (98)
(99) Portal (99)
(100) Going Into The Void (100)
(101) Memories- Truth about Void? (101)
(102) Letters to her, Im sorry (102)
(103) Real Void (103)
(104) Abuse (104)
hey... (A/N)

(50) Our First Date (50)

857 38 85
By Maxx_It_Upp

As a 50 special, you get your first date with Steven. With everything going on you all need a break and you and Steven, well just read
——————————————————-
Your POV

I heard Pearls phone go off as it turned 8...

I felt sick, Garnet and Pearl were trying to calm me down upstairs.

"(Y/N)?"

Steven was here...

"Guys I'm not sure I can do this.. I feel sick.." I looked up to them as Steven called again. Pearl ran down to tell him you were almost ready and Garnet looked you in the eyes.

"You can do this (y/n), any love is aloud." She smiled at you, and put up her hands to show her rings from when she was married. It simplifies that she was not a solution but a choice between two gems who fell in love. Two completely different gems who loved each other.

You sighed, letting out lots of air. You smiled at her, "Okay"

Stevens POV

I worked up the courage to go inside. I couldn't see anyone so I shouted out,

"(Y/N)?"

I was already in my clothes so I was ready, just nervous.

When no one replied I got nervous... did something happen earlier?! What if she didn't want to do this anymore?! What if she never wanted to do this?!

"(Y/N)!?"

I heard Pearl run down the stairs. "She's upstairs, she's just calming down a bit, that's all" she smiled at me, I looked at her with fear. "Is she okay? I don't want to force her if she can't do it! I just want her to know and I can't-"

I just kept mumbling as Pearl was comforting me.

Third Person

Steven was panicking downstairs, he looked away from the stairs and kept mumbling and repeating himself, getting more nervous by the minute.

(Y/N) took a breath and started to walk down the stairs.

In the corner of Stevens eye he could see a bright shining light. He covered his eyes and a beautiful figure appeared in front of his eyes.

(Y/N) was smiling at Steven. She was walking down the stair glowing. She looked beautiful, her (h/c) floated and she stepped down, her dress blew but there was no wind.

Stevens eyes were amazed. There was an angle in front of him, she looked stunning. Her teeth were hidden but the small smile on her face was enough to make his heart stop.

They both stopped and time slowed down, both looking into each other's eyes, one standing on the stairs and on below. Both had stars in there eyes and smiles on there mouths.

(Y/N) walked down and stood in front of Steven. The blush across his face and his staring told her she was beautiful, without words. She giggled and he shook his head, and rubbed his neck, nervously laughing.

Your POV

Stevens light blush across his face made you giggle, he looked silly and made you feel as if you were the only one in the room. His gaze was warm and full of joy.

He shook his head to get out of the trance and nervously laughed, rubbing his neck. You were standing about a metre away from each other, so you could both take in the others outfit.

You looked at his suit, the pink bubble gum colours and the light blue shirt with yellow stars suited him well.

A line of blush dusted your face, neither of you even remembered there were other people in the room.

Steven held out his hand to you, "ready?" You looked between his hand and his eyes, you carefully placed your hand on his. "Ready"

You both walked out as he held the door open for you. You didn't see but Pearl put her thumbs up and Amethyst winked at Steven. Garnet nodded and you both walked into the soon cold beach.

You both walked along the beach, listening to the waves. "S-so where a-are we going?" You asked Steven, turning your head.

His blush grew, he couldn't even look at you. You were too stunning. "W-well... I- were.. err.." he kept mumbling and you giggled. "I-I'm sorry I-if I d-dressed u-up too much" you sighed and looked at the ground, still smiling but nervously. Steven stopped and you stopped with him, he looked at you and put up his hands, "O-Oh no! N-not at all! You look beautiful" as he said that last part he put down his hands and held your cheek, looking into your eyes.

"A-anyways, were going.. to a little surprise" he smiled as you both continued to walk.

You got to a remote area and he told you to follow him. He helped you around some rocks and blind folded you with his hands.

"Steven! I can't see" you laughed and Steven laughed along with you. "Well that's the point silly!"

"Okay, were here"

Steven lifted his hands and you saw a beautiful scene in front of you. Stars appeared in your eyes and the sun reflected off the glazed eyes.

There was a galaxy blanket, a pick nick basket, flowers everywhere, there was an old music player and a message in the sand.
"(Y/N) plus Steven in a heart..." you said. You were shocked, it looked so beautiful..

"Come sit down," he took your hand and pulled you over to the blanket as you both laid down.

"Remember when we first met and I caught you off guard while watching the sun?" Steven and you were both watching the sun right that minute, it was about to set very soon. "Yeah..." you smiled, remembering the moment.

You both watched as the sun started to set, all the colours in the sky. You watched as the bright orange ball of fight started to take away the blue, as it mixed with an orange and pink in the sky, you watched as the stars had started to appear in the sky.

Tears started to fall down your face, you couldn't even imagine what a sunset looked like. You barely watched them with your father so long ago.

The sounds of the smooth splashing waves sounded wonderful, everything was silent but warm. You stared at the sun, disappearing off the shore.

Your eyes reflected light and looked even more beautiful to Steven. They way they looked like a (green grass land- green eyes. A beautiful sea-Blue. Chocolate coco- brown). Stars appeared in your eyes, it was a beautiful sight.

Steven turned your head away from the now set sun. Steven smiled at you, a small, warm smile that made you feel happy inside. You hugged him, jumping on him and you both fell back.

He placed a quick hand on your back so you wouldn't fall and you kept thanking him in a small voice.

After about 10 thank you's, Steven started to laugh, telling you it's okay, or it's fine.

You both sat up and you stared into his eyes, he was happy, there was joy behind his eyes, but something else... something you can only describe as careful and happy and excited all at once. Like a pink clear mist.

He looked into yours, you seemed a small bit confused, but he shook it off. He couldn't see as far as you could, into ones eye, but he did see happiness and joy.

You both smiled at each other in the moment. So happy to be together again.

He got up and turned on the music player box thing. "Care to dance?" Steven walked back over and laid his hand out. You giggled as he gave a goofy smile. You gave him your hand and he lifted you up.

"Get ready" he winked at you, and he started to move back and forth, you coping his movements but your hands around his neck and his hands on your hips.

A cheeky smile appeared on his face as he started to sing. Strangely the beach started to disappear as you both faded into that well known black room. The music didn't stop.

"There's no way to say this song's about someone else"

"Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself"

An image of he worn out Steven searching appeared and faded.

"Someone please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down"

A pair of shades were thrown from no where and he put them on his face.

"You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out"

He span you and you both jumped into the air, slowly flossing.

"Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway"

He pretended to walk next to you while floating and you laughed, then he tucked your hair behind your ear and said,

'"Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind"

A blush appeared on your face as you looked down smiling.

You both stared to fall quickly and he jumped as if in a star smiling, even though you were both falling.

"La da dee
La da dee doo"

He pointed at himself then at you.

"La da da me
La da da you"

He span around you and you both were flying in the air.

"La da dee
La da dee doo"

He smiled and held your hand,

"There's only me
There's only you"

You looked around, you mean, he wasn't wrong. You laughed.

"La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo"

He just repeated what he had said before. Then you were both on the ground.
"When you were gone I think of you"

There was a memory of Steven frantically searching for you in the town... he turned to it and sighed.

"All these places packed with people
But your face is all I see"

"And the music's way too loud
But your voice won't let me be"

"So many pretty girls around
They're just dressing to impress"

He walked up to you,

"But the thought of you alone has got me smiling"

He rubbed his neck and nervously smiled.

"And I don't know what to say next!"

You laughed and he brought you closer, you both started to dance again. Just a bit more quicker and bouncy.

"Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind"

He made you spin and you squealed. You were happy.

"La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you"

He stopped spinning and held you,

"La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you"

He was holding your hands up now,

"La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you"

"La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you"

A small, sad smile appeared on his face. You removed the glasses to see his watery eyes as images of the time you were gone flew around you both...

"I pretend the night is so beautiful"

He turned to see himself on his roof, staring at the stars from a few months back...

"Take a photo with the bros
La da dee
La da da doo"

He saw when he was with the gems and they were taking selfies...

"They won't see through my disguise
Right here behind my eyes
Replaying in my mind
La de da"

You were both now a metre apart or so again. You saw into the eyes of the memory, he was broken...

He turned around and grabbed you.

"Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind"

You both danced smiling. The music was wonderful.
He was smiling at you and you both started to dance more intense. He was twirling you around and around as you were laughing.

"La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you"

As he said the last line the world started to return back to normal.. you were both back at the beach and the moon was shinning on you.

You were both staring into each other's eyes, everything was perfect. You felt happy, you looked into his eyes, he wanted something. You wanted it too.

A gentle music faded into the background.. you both couldn't think straight...

He started to lean in, you saw him close his eyes and lean in for a kiss... everything was in slow motion again. You tilted your head and closed your eyes.

You felt his lips touch yours, it was warm. It felt right. You could feel the blush on your face.

It was so incredible, you didn't want it to end, neither did Steven as it looked like. You both needed to breathe so after a while you let go. You both leaned back and looked at each other, neither believing what just happened.

Neither of you were smiling, it was more a calm shock.

"I-" Steven seemed to be nervous. "I, I'm sorry, i-i didn't a-ask permission and-" you stopped him, by pulling him into another kiss. You could hear a sharp breath but he seemed happy.

"Now we're even" you smiled at him when you both pulled apart. He had a bright smile on his face.

You both sat down, looking at the stars. Just sitting in a comfortable silence.

"You look perfect tonight (y/n)" Steven randomly said. You blushed, "t-thank you, you look so a-amazing w-with your suit" he smiled.

"Would you like some food?" You nodded and you both sat up. He gave you some veggie chicken nuggets, clearly everyone liked these. (I just picked a common food sry 🤣).

It was nice, you both sat eating it in a comfortable silents again. Steven grabbed a bottle out of the basket. "Care for some wine?" He smirked at you and you looked at him. "Steven! We're not allowed that!" You whispered, as if there were people around.

"We're allowed this one, it can't get you drunk don't worry. Plus I got amethysts permission." You gave him an unimpressed face. "Amethyst acts like our age" Steven shuffles laughing. "Here" he half filled up a wine glass and handed it to too. "You don't have to drink all of it, just have a sip"

You sighed. "Fine" Steven was happy, you were both like real grownups. You took a sip of the wine, it tasted like...

"Steven.." he laughed looking at your reaction.

"Do you like it?" He was smirking, holding back laughs. "Steven!" You fave palmed. "Steven this is just black current juice!" You laughed.

"I know~" he burst out laughing. He had put black current juice in a wine glass to make it look like wine from a bottle.

You were both laughing and joking around while eating your food. After an hour you had both finished and Steven wanted to show you the cake he had got made.

"Okay then" he placed the cups and plates into the basket and grabbed a big box. Well not really big but the ones you get cake in. He opened it and showed you.

'Happy 6 months (Y/N)' you were confused. You had only known Steven for 5 months or so, you thought you were like halfway through the sixth month?

He showed you the time on his phone, it was 00:3 on the day he saved you 6 months ago...

You cried, you didn't know he had remembered it exactly! You didn't even remember...

The cake also had a photo of you and him smiling on the beach when you first danced. Amethyst must had taken it.

You gasped and held your mouth. "I hope you like it?" He questioned, cautious.. you looked at the cake and then him. "Steven... it.." you couldn't even finish your sentence. He knew what you were talking about though.

"Here let's eat" he used a knife and cut it. Giving a piece to you and then him. It was a nice chocolate cake with a chocolate frosting. It was delicious!

You finished up and didn't get a crumb on your face. Steven on the other hand, well he was a mess. "Done!" He said smiling! You laughed as there were crumbs everywhere on his face, even on his forehead somehow.

"Here" you grabbed a tissue and wiped his face down, "Oof" he mimicked.

You laughed and tided up his face. And you both laid down.

"Tonight has been amazing Steven, thank you"
Steven nodded and smiled "thanks".

You both laid on the blanket and watch the stars and moon shining. Soon Steven pulled you into him and held you close. You leaned on his breathing chest, up down, up down.

Slowly you heard snores. The waves against the rocks were smoothing and the cool air was lovely. Soon you followed, drifting off to sleep with him. The moon shone on you both and you were smiling.

Tonight was awesome...

————————————————————
Whoop whoop!!!!! Wooo! I'm writing this and I'm so proud of it! Almost 3000 words!
We're on 50 chapters and when I'm fighting this, we have 1k reads and just over 100 votes!
Thank you all so so so so so much!!!!
Normally I would post 3 chapters or so a day, but because I wanna do other things than only write, I've decided that you only get this, I made you wait, here you are 🤣

Anyway, thank you all so much!
-Maxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.5K 38
[Severally outdated] ⚠️ Tigger Warnings in intro page ⚠️ you are a lone young Siren living in the Atlantic Ocean after being booted by your pod on t...
47.5K 782 18
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
283K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
33.1K 866 19
*just wanna see Spinel blush. But is that angst I see?* Spinel gets what Steven meant now "are you sure? They're not exactly the easiest to get along...