Be Mine? || Harry Styles

By faithhood11

All Grace wanted to do was have a great senior year with her friends, Sammy and Liam. All Harry wanted to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 21

4.3K 119 4
By faithhood11

Chapter 21

Grace's POV

"How did you make me fall in love with you? Just that first day I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen but I didn't believe that anything would happen. I never thought I would let you in. Then you just change everything for me. You make me fall in love with you and somehow you actually love me back."

"Of course I love you back." I assured him, running my fingertips over his bare chest.

After calling my mom and shamefully lying, Harry gave me one of his t-shirts and a pair of boxer shorts to wear. After changing, we both ended up on his bed, talking about everything. It felt so good to be wrapped up in his arms, my head resting on his chest. He made me so feel so comfortable, so good.

"Harry, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"Um...who was your first time...you know who was the first person you had sex with?"

I felt Harry's body stiffen beneath me and I rose up to look at him. Uncertainty was clear in his eyes and he looked almost terrified to talk to me about this.

"Grace...why are you asking me this?"

"I want to know Harry. I want to know you."

"Um...I was fifteen."

I gasped. I couldn't even think about anybody being with Harry but I felt like I needed to know. I just wanted to know everything there was to know about him.

"Fifteen?"

He nodded.

"Yeah. I was a freshmen and she was a senior. She knew my sister. She was such a whore."

"What was her name?"

"Jen. I thought I was such a bad ass. I was so fucking drunk and she was hot but the sex was awful."

"What about the others? Who else?"

He sighed, groaning in response.

"Why are we doing this Grace? Why are you asking me this?"

"Wouldn't you want to know if it was me? What if I wasn't a virgin? What if I had sex with Liam...or someone else? Wouldn't you at least want to know?"

"Don't even say that." He growled.

"Fine." I grumbled, pulling the covers back and attempting to get up.

"No stop." He pleaded, grabbing my arm and gently pulling me back down to his body.

"Grace, I'm doing this for you. You say you want me to open up but I don't think you want to know this shit. Hell, I don't want to tell you this shit. I had sex for the first time when I was fifteen Grace. I was an alcoholic and there are some times I don't even remember. Is that what you want to hear? That I was so drunk that I don't even remember sleeping with someone? It doesn't even matter because it comes down to the fact that I've never been in love with anyone but you. I don't care about those girls. They are nothing to me. You are it Grace and I will wait for you if that's what you want. I care so much about you and to me, that's all that matters."

"I don't care about waiting Harry." I admitted, looking away from him.

"What?"

"You're it for me too so why would I want to wait? I want to be close to you. I don't like knowing that there are other girls out there who have had more intimate experiences with you than I have."

"Wait a second. Do you mean that?"

I nodded feeling really shy all of the sudden. Did I mean that or was I jealous?

"But I don't want to take your virginity if you're not ready Grace."

I snaked my hand around his neck, bringing his face closer.

"Will you just stop worrying about me Harold?"

"But you stopped me last time. You said you weren't ready Grace."

"This isn't last time."

"But...Do you promise me? Promise me this is what you want."

"I promise." I mumbled against his neck, biting at the skin.

"Grace." He moaned, pressing his erection against me.

For a second, I forgot where Harry and I were. Somehow he had this ability to make me completely weak and lose my sanity. What the hell am I thinking? His mom and sister are in this same house.

"Wait." I said as his cool fingertips entered my...his shirt.

I leaned up, pressing my palms against his chest to push him off of me.

"You're not ready, are you?" Harry frowned.

"No! It's not that. It's just that...your mom and sister and Ashton are here. It's a little weird. Don't you think?"

"Nope." He whispered, attempting to attach his lips to my neck once again.

"Harry, I just..."

Am I really ready to give myself to him? We've only just started officially dating. Wait, am I having second thoughts? I buried my head in my hands and sighed. I was more confused and nervous than ever before. I know he loves me. I know that he loves me so much but what if I do this and I'm not what he wants? What if he keeps attempting to push me away? It seems like every time things are going smoothly, he either gets drunk or lashes out at me. Will it always be complicated with us?

Harry must have noticed my stressed state because he pulled me into his lap and planted a sweet kiss on my forehead. I smiled to myself as he pulled my body backwards to lay down with him.

"Harry, I..."

"Shh...don't talk. Just get some rest baby."

He kissed me once more before positioning my body beside of him. Harry's long arm snaked around my waist, holding me tightly as I rested my head on his chest.

"We will never be apart. Never." I barely managed to hear him say as I drifted off into a deep slumber.

Harry's POV

"We will never be apart. Never."

I nuzzled her hair and prayed that what I was saying would be true. I never wanted to be apart from this gorgeous, smart, entertaining girl. She was pretty much my life now and I never wanted to let her go. If she chooses to leave me one day, which I suspect she will, I'll let her go. I'm not an idiot and I know that she'll see how much better she could do. I'm never ever going to be what she wants. Hopefully I am now but if this thing really is long term, she will see. I'm never going to get married. I don't really want children and I most definitely will never accompany her to New York. I'll go back to England after graduation and if she wants me, she'll come with me and if she doesn't, I will let her go. I won't force her to be somewhere she doesn't want to be. I know she says she loves me. I just hope it's enough.

..........

When I wake, there is a gorgeous angel wrapped in my arms. She is sleeping peacefully and I really don't want to wake her. Unfortunately, we both have to work. I pressed a kiss to my girlfriend's lips and her eyebrows knitted together, mumbling in her sleep. I smiled at how adorable she looked in her sleep.

Last night, I knew she wasn't ready and surprisingly, I was completely okay with that. I would wait as long as she needed me to. I knew how innocent she was as soon as I laid eyes on her and I would probably throw a massive tantrum if she'd been with someone else. I wanted to be her one and only. If someone else touched her, I would...

"Good morning Harry."

I smiled down at Grace.

"Good morning beautiful."

"You are such a liar. I probably look like crap right now."

"Um...not possible." I replied one-hundred percent truthfully.

When she tried to detangle our limbs and sit up, I just pulled her back down, my arms tight around her tiny body.

"Harry! We have to go to work."

"We have twenty minutes before we even have to be up."

"But..."

"Hush Grace, just let me hold you." I grumbled, trying to fall back asleep.

I most definitely wasn't a morning person and I never would be. My mind didn't even really wake up until about noon.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too baby."

As soon as I closed my eyes I could feel Grace's lips on my neck, sucking at my skin. Holy fuck. What the hell is she doing to me?

"Grace." I growled as my erection strained against my boxers.

"What Harry?" she said sounding so fucking innocent.

I gasped as her tongue darted out of her mouth and pressed against my neck, making a trail from my collar bone all the way up to my jaw. Her hand trailed down my bare torso and played with the elastic band of my boxer shorts. My heart began to beat faster as she hooked two fingers into my shorts and tugged on them.

"Grace what are you doing?"

"Pleasuring you. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Um...n-no. Absolutely not."

I assisted her by lifting my hips and quickly tugging down my boxers. I smiled as her eyes widened and she suddenly looked nervous. Damn, that just turns me on even more.

"Um...Harry I've never..."

I smiled. I love that you haven't. It's only me.

"It's okay. I'll show you."

I positioned her so that she was straddling me but not sitting on me.

"Stay like that. I want to see you." I practically ordered.

She nodded still looking so nervous about this.

"Is...is your door locked?"

"Yes. Now cup your hand and wrap it around me."

I hissed as she complied, my heart already beating out of my chest. I had literally dreamed about her hand around me. She began pumping slowly, teasing and torturing me.

"Fuck...Grace....faster baby." I hissed.

"Okay."

I closed my eyes as she picked up the pace. As she continued I felt her warm lips back on my neck. Damn, she was good at this. I'd never felt this way with anyone and I just wanted more. I wanted her. I wanted to rip my boxer shorts off of her and claim her as my own. I could even picture me pounding into her, making her scream. Her lips made a trail down my chest and abdomen.

"I l-love you." I breathed.

I gritted my teeth as she took me into her mouth. Fuck. Oh my god. So that's what it feels like to have her lips around me.

"Oh my god." I said, surprised and completely taken aback.

Her tongue began working against me, flicking back and forth. I almost came on the spot when she pulled away to moan my name. Damn, that was so sexy. I began to feel pressure build at the bottom of my spine and I lifted my hips, pressing myself further into her mouth. I fisted her hair as she continued to bob her head up and down.

"Grace I'm going to come in your mouth if you don't stop."

She continued her movements, working her tongue against me as I let go and collapsed back on my bed. Her name tumbled from my lips uncontrollably and repetitively. I knew one thing in this moment. I knew it with everything in me. She was the one, mine, and I was scared to death of losing her.

.......

"Are we really going to go to the police?" Grace asked as we cleaned tables together.

"Yes."

I needed to do this, not only for Grace but also for my mum and Gem. I wanted this anxiety I was feeling to go away. I smiled as I thought about this morning and just how amazing Grace was.

"I'm just going to lock up." Grace said.

"Okay. I'm going to go clock out for both of us so we can finally get out of here."

I smiled to myself again, unable to stop as I walked through the kitchen and up to the time clock. After punching both of our numbers in, I stopped as I heard Grace's voice. Was she talking to someone?

"Actually sir, we are closed right n..."

I cocked my head in confusion as she trailed off, not finishing her sentence. Something washed over me. Fear? Something.

"Grace!" I called from the kitchen.

When she didn't answer, I walked out into the dining area and almost immediately dropped to my knees. No. No. No. Fuck no. Please God, no. I'd never experienced so much pain in my life and I didn't know if I could even endure this.

"Hey son. I fucking warned you." My father smiled evilly as he held a revolver to the head of the most important person in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that
21.1K 800 59
Agent Zaiarhys Maksimov, a special and an important asset to the FBI agency along side her partner She's independent, cold, emotionless, with a wall...
160K 8.1K 28
in which a lonely girl writes letters to her runaway love in hopes of his return. Dear Harry © louminosity 2014-2015 --- Completed. xx
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...