The Girl with the Purple Hair

Bởi randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 7

6.2K 187 38
Bởi randombutterfly_101

Today was Blake's dad's birthday.

He was supposed to turn forty seven, but things change.

Blake knew her mom would not be her best today. So she didn't know whether or not to go to school.

She got dressed anyways, because even if she wasn't going to go to school she was still going to go out and get stuff today.

When she was all ready she knocked on her mom's door when she heard sniffles.

"Hey mom" she said softly.

Susie looked up at her daughter.

"Hi sweetheart" she said groggily.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and wiped her red eyes.

"Shouldn't you be leaving to go to school?" she had asked her.

"In ten minutes I should. I can stay home with you if you want me to" Blake said softly.

Blake only ever showed her soft side with her mother. She had been through hell and back and Blake always wanted to make sure she was okay. She deserves the world and Blake tried to give her as much as she could.

"I'll be okay, you need to go."

"You need to call me immediately if you feel like drinking again okay? I will be home."

"Okay sweetheart, thank you."

When Susie fell asleep last night she went through her room quietly and checked to see if any bottles would be around. There wasn't.

So before Blake left she checked the house quickly for any signs of alcohol before going back into her room, checking over her outfit and sighed.

She wore a skirt today because her dad always loved it when she wore skirts or dresses. He said it made her look like a badass princess.

But what Blake didn't know is that her father loved anything that she did or wore. He had worshipped the ground she had walked on, same with her mother. Anything they asked for he would get them. He was totally whipped by both of them and he was okay with it.

He adored both of them. They were the light of his world. He couldn't ever replace them. Ever.

So after he had gotten into a really bad car accident they said that he was bleeding internally and couldn't stop it. They told them he was going to die that day.

Blake and Susie cried but the father had smiled at his two girls proudly.

"I love you both okay? I left everything to you guys. You will be just fine."

Susie shook her head as Blake tried to stop crying but she couldn't.

"Susie, baby, you know I'm going to go. You'll be okay, just don't back to your ways. Blake needs you, you will be okay trust me. When the times right you will join me again my love."

Susie had sobbed in the hospital room as Blake's dad had looked at Blake with a bright twinkle in his.

"Princess?"

Blake sniffled and looked up at her father.

"After sixteen years you grew up wonderfully."

More tears had ran down Blake's face as she held onto her dad's hand tightly.

"I'm so glad I was blessed to have you princess, you both mean everything to me."

He had forced his tears away to be strong for his girls.

"Know your worth don't let anyone ruin that, but try not to fight everyone okay?"

Blake laughed slightly and nodded.

"I'll try dad."

He smiled proudly at her.

"Just know I'll always be with you okay? Your graduation, wedding, the birth of your first kid, all of it. Be sure to tell them about me princess."

"Always dad, they will know about how wonderful you are."

"Good."

Blake pulled them both into one last family hug.

It was a few minutes until her dad's breath had began to come out in pants.

"I... love... you... both... you... girls... are... my... world."

"I love you too" Blake and Susie cried out.

Her dad passed away moments later and Blake held her mom tightly to her.

Then news traveled fast about the famous Adam Sterling had died after being in a car crash. Everyone was sending prayers to his friends, family, mystery wife and daughter.

Ever since then Blake has never cried. At her dad's funeral she pushed back the tears as she held her sobbing mother.

Blake had thought about the day she lost her best friend on her way to school.

When she got there she wasn't in the mood for anyone's bullshit. She didn't even stop when Jace had tapped her on the shoulder.

§

Blake had just sat down at lunch when her phone rang loudly.

"Hey mom" she said.

"I want a drink Blake" she said quietly.

Blake shot up as she grabbed her bag.

"I'll be there in five minutes mom, do not move."

She ran out of the lunch room, all eyes on her the minute she shot up.

Jace tried following after her but Blake had ran like her life depended on it.

She busted through the front doors and got in her car just as the principal and a few teachers were standing by the front door.

She zoomed out of the parking lot and when she got home she ran inside and saw her mom in her room.

Blake held her as she cried.

"I miss him so much" she sobbed.

"I know mom, I know."

She hummed a soft song in her ear, rocking her back and forth.

After a while Susie eventually fell asleep so Blake let her sleep as she left.

She went to the store to get balloons and a small pumpkin spice candle. Her dad loved pumpkin spice candles.

Once the time hit three forty eight p.m, the time her father was born forty seven years ago, she set the balloons free and watched them as they floated away into the blue sky.

"Cheers to forty seven dad, I hope your birthday was great so far" Blake whispered.

She blew out the candle and closed her eyes tightly.

She sat on the grass in her front lawn as she stared up at the sky.

"If you could somehow make magic happen and make sure mom doesn't do anything she will regret that will be appreciated" Blake spoke softly.

She would be lying if she said she didn't have talks with her dad when she was alone.

He had said he would always be with her, so he was listening she knew he was. It just sucked she couldn't hug him or he couldn't respond back.

"I've been doing better, it's still hard though obviously. I just wish you were still here" she sighed as she picked at the grass.

She laid back and stared at the fluffy clouds and closed her eyes for a few minute. Soft wind blew around her as she enjoyed how the weather felt.

"I hope you get the balloons I sent you, it's the best I could do I guess. It's still better than nothing."

She opened her eyes and stared at the cloud. Her eyes widened seeing the faint smiley face that the clouds have made.

She quickly took a picture of it and laughed slightly.

"I'm glad you're happy dad."

She stared at the cloud before it turned into just another blob and she closed her eyes once more.

"Please give me another sign, a word would be great or just anything. Just to know that you are by me."

Blake waited a few minutes before opening her eyes again. She stared at the clouds and frowned when they were just blobs. She closed her eyes once more and waited a little longer than before.

When she opened her eyes, a very messed up crown could be seen making her blink away her watery eyes.

Princess.

The nickname only her dad had called her. The nickname that she would never let anyone else use besides her dad.

She took a picture and laughed quietly.

"Thank you dad, thank you."

She sat up and rested her chin up on her knees.

"I love you, happy birthday my angel."

She stood up and fixed her skirt before walking in the house where her mother stood by the kitchen window.

"What were you doing?" she asked.

"Enjoying the weather" Blake said.

Susie gave her a look. Blake was always cautious with her dad around her mother. Her mom was extremely sensitive, especially with the topic of him.

"Okay I was talking to dad" Blake said.

Susie casted her eyes down to the sink.

"You do that too?" she asked quietly.

Blake looked at her mother.

"All the time."

Susie nodded with a tiny smile.

"Me too."

Blake gave her mother a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Do you want to watch a movie and order pizza?"

Susie nodded and Blake changed into leggings and a big black baggy sweatshirt. She left her hair down and ordered two large pizza's before joining her mother on the couch.

When the pizza eventually came the pizza guy smirked at Blake.

Blake paid him the tip and took the pizza's out of his hand.

"I was wondering if I could get your-"

"No thanks."

She slammed the door in his face before walking over to her mom. Her mother curled into Blake as they ate the pizza.

That's how they spent the rest of the day.
———
9-3-20

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.7K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
5.4K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
Above All Else Bởi Tori

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

68.9K 1.7K 19
He is the shy guy She is the badass with no filter Both live in a small town in Juniper, Texas where the town is separated into two groups: Riversid...
579 65 22
Young Kimberly was eager to start high school but she was yet to find out the hard way about bullying and other things high school throws at you... *...